Windsor Ballroom at the Holiday Inn of East Windsor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tara and her girls are beyond helpful!! They have great experience and know exactly how to help brides/grooms to make their day the best!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We love the Windsor Ballroom! We had a blast at our wedding as did our guests. The attention to detail, responsiveness, professionalism, and friendliness of the entire staff allowed us to enjoy the day and not worry about anything. Lindsay, Tara, and Samantha were great to work with and made the planning process a breeze. The ballroom looked fantastic, the food was delicious, and our guests have all been raving about what a great time they had. I could not have asked for a more perfect day!

Recently Married

The Windsor Ballroom looked beautiful and the food was wonderful all my guest loved it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

Everyone was wonderful! I have gotten so many compliments on the food and the entire wedding. Can't thank Tara and the girls enough for everything they did to make our day special. Samantha made the day go so smoothly. I didn't worry about a thing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was amazing and went above and beyond our expectations! Special thanks to Samantha,Lindsay, Darlene and Tara! We didn't want our night to end!

Heather
11/08/2014

Wonderful staff and beautiful atmosphere for a wedding!

Jessica
08/09/2014

We got married at the Windsor Ballroom yesterday, and the experience was phenomenal!!!! Our wedding party, guests, and us had a blast, and Chris was an amazing Event Coordinator. I highly recommend this site for anyone looking for a great deal, awesome food choices, and amazing staff! Loved everything about our day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rich and I couldn't have been more impressed with the staff, the hotel and the food! It has been 10 months since our wedding and friends and family are STILL raving about everything! Everyone made our day so easy and relaxing, I just wish we had more time to celebrate. We have recommended your hotel to friends looking for venues, hopefully they're smart and take the advice! Thank you for an amazing day and months of easy planning!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my reception at the Windsor Ballroom and I can tell you that it was only the third place we looked at and we booked that same day. Do not be put off by the outside area which looks very run of the mill Holiday Inn. The ballroom is very nice, the cocktail hour is held at a very spacious area and more importantly for us....they dancefloor is ginormous!

Unless you come here for a wedding, I don't think you get the scope of how beautiful the ballroom can turn out. Tara and her team did so much to help us with price, decor and lighting which made the place really come alive.

Cocktail Hour:
We did a Jersey Shore table during cocktail hour which everyone raved (especially the kids). The servers were excellent, kept coming by with trays of food and very attentive to guests needs. MOST IMPORTANTLY the maitre'd was PHENOMENAL!! He greeted me as soon as I stepped foot on the premises and literally ran around helping me fix a dress issue I had, got me a cocktail to relax and had another server bring me food so I wouldn't pass out.

Food:
The food is was all so delicious! We picked the baked chicken and the crab stuffed fish and people all loved it. We added dessert trays at the end were filled with these ginormous chocolate covered strawberries and endless crispy pastries, at first I thought I wouldn't need it, but our cake turned out to not be that good, so it really helped.

Decor:
They can include everything from centerpieces, table numbers, tea lights an envelope cage AND YOUR WEDDING CAKE as part of your package.As a bride that wanted to spend a month-long honeymoon in Europe INSTEAD of centerpieces, this was a huge selling point.

Service:
I can not say enough about the amazing service I received from the Windsor Ballroom. I have a very demanding job and kept forgetting about due dates for deposits, guests counts and basically everything important....and they were all so patient with me, accommodating to my schedule and really always taking that extra step t

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had my Daughter's wedding on May 25th 2014 Everything from the staff to the food and décor were wonderful, we also had a breakfast the day after the wedding and that was wonderful as well The staff was such a pleasure to work with we had many out of town guest and I haven't received any negative comments, everyone raved about the food and Tara and Chris made everything wonderful along with all the venue staff and hotel staff. It was a wonderful wedding !!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The reason my husband and I chose the Windsor ballroom was because of Tara Dibianca. I can't imagine working with anyone else, Tara was so helpful and flexible during our wedding planning process, we looked forward to meeting with her each time. She's fun, and makes it fun to plan a reception. The food was excellent, and the value for the price was great! The ballroom was a great choice and they were very hospitable for our guests and ourselves. Also, the Maitre'D Chris, was extremely helpful and coordinated out whole night with the vendors. Our reception was perfect!!!!

1+ year ago

Wonderful experience from booking to event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I never would have imagined that one location could have so many wonderful employees. Tara, Cristine, and Chris were all so amazing that I want to get remarried just to see them again! Jason, the bartender we had, was incredible! So many of my guests made sure to tell us how Jason had their drinks memorized and was super friendly. I am not sure if you can request bartenders but if you can, ask for Jason! My aunt, who always has something negative to say, could not find one thing to complain about. Every detail came out perfectly and there is not one ounce of regret for leaving my wedding in their hands.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just in Love with The service Andes everybody love my wedding,food and service was amazing! 100% recommend and really good price :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Windsor Ballroom and from the very first time I met with Tara and her team, I had a great experience. They made everything flow so easy for me that I had no stress what so ever. The Maitre'd, Chris, was fantastic and made sure I was happy every step of the way. Cristine was AMAZING and I could not have asked for someone better. Tara was awesome and was always there for you, she even helped my girls bustle my dress when my buttons went missing. Having my wedding here was the best decision I could make and I highly recommend Tara and her team.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVE THE WINDSOR BALLROOM! It was our first venue we looked at once we got engaged, and it was also the last! Tara & Cristine are so amazing, helpful and friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The venue is beautiful, and we loved that the reception was in the hotel, making it SO CONVENIENT for our guests. Everyone raved about the great food, and how nice their stay was with the Holiday Inn (including the incredible breakfast in the morning!). If you are looking for an amazing venue; for a really great price- this is it! Almost a month later, we are still getting phone calls from our guests complimenting us on our wedding. Thank you Windsor Ballroom- you are the best!