Wilson Vineyards

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Truly a gorgeous backdrop for our "country chic" wedding. The wine is delicious, especially the almond champagne! The location provides privacy and seclusion, yet not too far from the downtown Sacramento! Sandy Wilson is incredibly warm and welcoming to her family property and was always quick to respond and offer a helping hand with any and all details. She was the first to greet us with champagne and even helped me to the restroom in my dress! She worked closely with our vendors to ensure that nothing was missed and provided her valuable experience and insight on all things wedding! The bride and groom suites provide a perfect escape, as well as air conditioned relief! This venue is a spectacular "blank slate" for whatever your wedding visions may be, but the converted dairy barn and vineyards offer the perfect indoor/outdoor setting for any occasion.
Wedding: 05/11/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I wish I knew where to begin. Sandy Wilson is absolutely amazing and knows how to pull an gorgeous event together.

My fiance and I came here to look for a venue for our wedding. This was the one and only place we looked at. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. There's a modernized barn, bride & groom rooms, a gazebo and water way alongside. The grounds are always beautiful and well maintained.

Sandy knows what she is doing. Your vendors might think there are a lot of rules about this place, but they are there for a reason, and Sandy knows from experience. Sandy is quick to answer phone calls and e-mails, has an answer for every question, she is absolutely great!

BRIDES! PLEASE I beg of you, go with the preferred vendors list if not for all vendors you choose, but for at least the caterer. If a caterer messes up just once she does not allow them on property again. The vendors that are on that list are on that list for a reason! The day of my wedding my caterer did not show up until dinner service should have started, when they were suppose to be there three hours prior and should have set up all the rentals. Sandy set up all our tablecloths and basically everything our caterer should have done. She made sure our officiant, dj, photographer, everyone knew what was going on and when it was supposed to happen. Our wedding day was beautiful and so organized because of Sandy Wilson, the beautiful grounds, and her amazing staff!
Wedding: 10/21/2012