Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Boston, MA
978.256.0360   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The best way to describe the impact FreeStyle had on our wedding is through an unknowing waitress at our Sunday brunch. As I walked through the breakfast buffet line, a waitress came up to me, not knowing I was the groom, and said, "Everyone walking through the buffet this morning has been talking about last night's band. Sounds as if they were amazing." She was right; they were. As the father of the bride said, the band made our wedding what it was. They were not only talented and versatile, but they were also young, energetic, and just plain fun. Debbie, the lead singer and contact, was very accommodating leading up to the event and delivered on all of our requests.

My wife and I are 30, so we've seen our fair share of wedding bands in the last decade. Without question, FreeStyle is the most engaging, infectious, electrifying group we've seen.

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

FreeStyle is a blast! So glad you got to experience their magic, sounds like a great party!

Services Used: Band

Boss exceeded all of our expectations and many of our guests were asking for their information to book them for their upcoming weddings. We truly had the perfect evening and it was all brought together by the energy and talent of Boss. We can’t wait to host another event so we can work with Boss again and will absolutely recommend them to all of our family and friends.

Services Used: Band

Simply the best. From Start to Finish Wilson Stevens did everything we needed. We used Eye 2 Eye and we could not have been happier. People who attended our wedding said it was the best band they ever heard at a wedding. I highly recommend them and Wilson Stevens. If you are looking for the perfect band Eye 2 Eye is them.

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Your kind words about Eye 2 Eye mean the world, thank you!

Services Used: Band

By far THE BEST BAND in BOSTON!!!! I cannot tell you how many of our guests have raved about Beantown. The dance floor was hopping from the beginning of the night till the very end. I have heard from our bartendars as well saying they have never heard such a great band. These guys know how to bring it!!! They are professional, in touch with their audience, have a great stage presense. Just all around OUTSTANDING!!! I was lucky enough to see them at a wedding in 2013 and knew I wanted no one else for my daughters' big day. Thank you Beantown. Job well done!!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank YOU for letting us be a part of your special day, and for the glowing praise!

Services Used: Band

AMAZING! We booked Beantown for our October wedding and luckily got the only day that they were available all year! I cannot say enough good things. Everyone danced from basically the moment that they arrived until the very end of the night, noone wanted to leave. Their song list is so extensive everyone can find something to like, and they learned our first dance song for us. Such a great time...we are hoping to find another occasion to hire them!

Services Used: Band

We reached out to Wilson Stevens to assist us with selecting a band for our Boston wedding. We were looking for a high-energy, enthusiastic band to keep our guests on the floor all night - we selected Eye 2 Eye and they did not disappoint - they were absolutely FANTASTIC! Their music selection was great and their read of the crowd was spot on. We had so many guests comment to us that the band was absolutely amazing, the best they've ever heard, and we couldn't agree more. As a bride, choosing vendors can be extremely difficult, but you will NOT be disappointed if you go with Eye 2 Eye...they were hands down my favorite part of my wedding!!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the shining endorsement, it was an honor to be part of your celebration!

Services Used: Band

This is the second wedding I've hired Beantown to perform at. The first one was in 2009 and they were truly amazing then and I never imagined they could get better. But they have and WOW what a night! As I expected Beantown delivered and then went above. They moved seamlessly through their song selections so the guests were guaranteed non stop dancing, no down time wondering what song will be next and can I dance to it, no, none of that. The 3 newest members incorporated some choreography which was awesome to watch and they came onto the dance floor numerous times to include the guests in the fun which made us all feel special. One very special moment was when the band performed the grooms song request and invited the newlyweds on stage to preform part of it with them. Beantown kept the party going all night long and friends are still talking about them. Beantown is THE best wedding band and worth every cent. Thanks for a fantastic evening!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

We can’t thank you enough for your constant support of Beantown! As always, it’s a pleasure to work with you family.

Stephanie
10/12/2014

We were married in Newport, RI in October and had Radiance as our band. They were phenomenal! Our family and friends are still talking about the great time that they had and our amazing band. The dance floor was packed all night long! They played such a variety of songs everyone heard something they loved. We are so happy that we went with Radiance. During the planning process, the team at Wilson Stevens was so helpful in terms of selecting the band and working through the logistics of our big day. They answered any and all questions we had and were extremely responsive.

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Radiance. We highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire a band. You are guaranteed to have a blast!!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Stephanie! So glad you enjoyed Radiance, it was a pleasure working with you.

Services Used: Band

Radiance was absolutely AMAZING. They had our dance floor full all night. Weeks later we still have people telling us they were the best wedding band they've ever seen! They played such a good variety of music to cater to all age groups and were open to taking requests from the guests. We had a gloomy/rainy wedding day and were nervous it would effect the mood of the crowd but Radiance made sure that didn't happen. Evans voice is unbelievable and Sal was a great MC. They were a pleasure to work with and we would 100% use them again--they were one of the reasons our wedding day was the best day of our lives :)

Services Used: Band

THE HUB was the absolute highlight of the wedding. What a fantastic band. At one point during the night, my sister turned me around and showed me that no one was at their tables...everyone was having too much fun dancing, which is exactly what I wanted.

Ben Moniz (guitarist in the band) performed solo acoustic guitar at our wedding ceremony. It was gorgeous. He learned Beach House--Zebra, a song I have always wanted to walk down the aisle to--and e-mailed it to us months ahead of time. He nailed it in that recording and during the ceremony. I'm not into religious or cheesy songs, so I went with The Beatles - Blackbird (amazing in acoustic) for the bridesmaids and Stevie Wonder - You are the Sunshine of my Life (also amazing on acoustic) for the recessional. He is an incredible player and a true pro.

I also want to mention that Lindsay Lucas was really a pleasure to work with. She is professional, accommodating and has VOCALS like you've never heard. I wanted my little sister (also a singer) to sing my first dance...to a slowed-down version of a Black Keys song...and she lives in DC. The Hub made this happen...no problem. They learned the arrangement from a clip I e-mailed to them and worked with my little sister to plan out the song. Lindsay joined in with my sister for backup vocals and there was not a dry eye in the room. I am tearing up as I think about how beautiful it was.

The vocals team--Michael, Javan and Lindsay make a great trio. Their voices compliment each other so well. Another reason to book The Hub? THE SAX PLAYER. He is incredible...one of the first people I noticed at the showcase and he totally rocks out on the sax. If you love a good sax and a band that keeps everyone dancing all night long (and why wouldn't you?) this is the band for you.

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the amazing review of The Hub! We’re thrilled you and your guests enjoyed the band so much.

Recently Married

One Step Ahead played at our wedding and they absolutely blew us all away!! Our guests are still talking about how amazing the band was and that they made the party perfect. We had 150 people at our wedding from the ages of 3 to 80 years old and One Step Ahead had the wonderful ability to appeal to all age groups. They played fantastic dinner music during our meal and then the dance floor was packed the entire night. Dave was extremely responsive and made us feel comfortable with their travel plans to get to Nantucket for our wedding. He was always professional and made the experience of working with One Step Ahead an easy process. This band is truly amazing and we would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a fantastic live band! Thanks for making our wedding such a special night!!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

It was our honor to be part of your special day, One Step Ahead had an amazing time celebrating with your family!

Services Used: Band

I have dealt with Wilson Stevens many times for all of my major functions and once again the have surpassed my expectations!!! My daughters wedding was a success beyond our wildest dreams having a lot to do with Radiance , a Wilson Stevens band... The company is extremely professional, responsive and timely. They know what they are doing and made our lives easier while planning our wedding.. I would use them again and again and again!!!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Our number one goal is to go above and beyond when serving our clients, we’re glad you had such a wonderful experience working with Wilson Stevens!

Services Used: Band

I cannot say enough about Beantown and Wilson Stevens Productions. From the very beginning Wilson Stevens was extremely professional and easy to work with. Working with Anita specifically was a dream come true, she made me feel so at ease and as if we have known each other for years! She and the band were able to accommodate my special requests and answered all emails within hours. My venue also commented on how great Beantown was to work with! Since our wedding on Saturday our family has been commenting on the excellence of Beantown and have looked in to booking themselves! Many guests have stated that this was the best wedding they have ever attended, and I must give a lot of credit to Beantown! They kept the dance floor packed all night long! I told Anita at the end of the night that she made all of my dreams come true and I stand by that! Could not have asked for a better performance or a better group of people to work with! THANK YOU BEANTOWN!!

Services Used: Band

We were very happy with Wilson Stevens Productions and the band Radiance for our daughters wedding in September. It was a fabulous fun reception and we would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Band, Entertainer
Recently Married

We contracted Beantown for our wedding event - Anita on the drum and Tim on the keyboard and their other 8 or 9 band players and vocalists were absolutely amazing. They were so pleasant and very easy to deal with. They got everyone of our 250 guests up on the dance floor. They kept our crowd going from the beginning of the evening until 2 AM in the morning. They really connected with the crowd and the vocalist interacted a lot with the guests dancers raising the energy level of everyone. They were so accommodating and played for us a wide range of music meeting everyone of our requests and more. In addition to playing the high energy dancing music, they included flawlessly french, hebrew and many other ethnic music that we requested. The hora lasted over 40 minutes and was amazing - we could have gone on. The praises for the band have not stopped since the wedding 3 weeks ago. I have to say that the success of our event was largely due to Beantown of Wilson Stevens who we highly recommend.
Well worth it !!!!! Thank you Anita and Tim.

Services Used: Band, DJ
Recently Married

Wilson Stevens Productioons worked well with us on all aspects of the planning. We were looking for a specific group that was not available for our required wedding date, the group that Tim recommended, Signature, proved a great success for the night. They sang and performed great. They interacted with the wedding guest, getting out on the dance floor...definitely made the wedding...all the guests were talking about them after.
Even though we picked this group sight unseen, just viewing online videos, it is good if you have the opportunity to attend one of the WSP showcases to get a taste of the band live. I felt better about our choice then, but they were still more over the top at the actual function.

Services Used: Band, DJ