Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Yi Duan
08/22/2015

Protege was AMAZING! I think they really gave us the edge in making this a memorable and fun event for all of our guests. One of the lead singers told us that, in his entire musical career, he had never seen a crowd that was ready to dance so early in the evening. (I think within 10-15 mins, many people were already on the dance floor.) I think most of our guests were not used to having a live band at a wedding, and so this was a treat for most. The band's emceeing was spot on all night. The band did an amazing job reading the crowd and picking all the right songs to play, and equally appealed to the younger and older generations, as well as our international crowd. I've already received several comments from guests asking me who the band was and how fun and memorable the evening was. They were the "icing on the cake" in our celebration.

Protege truly made a difference and made our wedding extra special.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Recently Married

Free Style did an terrific job at my daughter's wedding. They engaged the entire multigenerational audience and kept the party hopping. They were responsive to my daughter's play list requests, and learnt three new songs specifically for her wedding. Musically they were polished and professional, and did an outstanding job emceeing the event. Our guests are still telling us how much they loved the band.

Services Used: Band

We found Beantown on the Wilson-Stevens website and booked them a year in advance and we were so fortunate that they were available!! Anita, Tim, and Justin were so easy to work with. Two band members provided the ceremony music, , two played for the cocktail hour, and of course the whole eleven piece band performed at the reception. All of our guests loved the band, we received countless compliments, and the dance floor was packed the entire night!! The musicians are so talented and entertaining and it was the best decision we made In regards to wedding planning. Thanks to all the band members and staff I dealt with!!

Michela
08/01/2015

We hired Protege through Wilson Stevens, and they helped make our wedding night amazing! The booking process was very smooth, and we were able to submit a list of song preferences beforehand. Protege nailed all of our first dance songs, and had everyone on the dance floor! They have an excellent repertoire; we had guests of all ages dancing. They were very personable, and very enthusiastic about our event. Many of our guests came to us asking for Protege's contact information for their own weddings. Wilson Stevens and Protege are an excellent choice!

Recently Married

Radiance was AMAZING - they had everyone dancing the entire night. We were a little hesitant about investing so much in a band versus, but it was 100% worth it. If you are looking for a band that will guarantee a good time, then I HIGHLY recommend Radiance. Not only were they a great band, but they are the nicest group of people. They ended up hanging out with us way after the wedding was over and they were a blast. I know it is a big investment among the other costs associated with having a wedding, but do yourselves a favor and BOOK THESE GUYS!

Recently Married

Boss, the band who played our Cape Cod wedding via Wilson Stevens Productions, is one of the best in the business. This band can seriously play! One of the best I've witnessed. The lead singer was amazing and engaged the crowd to the utmost.

They are especially adept at everything funk and rock n' roll (but can play everything). ALL of our wedding guests were up and dancing all night long.

Boss was so good that one wedding guest asked them to perform at one of his events.

All around wonderful!

Services Used: Band

Signature was absolutely amazing at our wedding on July 18th! They kept the dance floor full all night long with their fantastic song selections. Our guests loved that members of the band came out onto the dance floor during their performances. Everyone we've talked to after the wedding has raved about Signature and how great they were. They are an extremely talented group of musicians and we made a great decision hiring them for our wedding!

Recently Married

We had the most AMAZING experience with Protege and Wilson Stevens in general. From the moment we called inquiring about a band through the last song Protege played all of our expectations were met. The band sounded fabulous and read the crowd perfectly. I can't recommend them enough. I want one of my friends to get married & hire Protege so I can dance to them again.

Services Used: Band

I cannot say enough how much we absolutely LOVED Encore! After speaking with Tim, we booked the band sight unseen. I was slightly nervous, compulsively checked reviews, and hoped they would be performing in a showcase before the wedding! Friends in the wedding industry assured me that you can't go wrong with Wilson Stevens and I am so happy to say that they were 100% right!

The band was very understanding when we couldn’t confirm our reception timeline until the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances, and was even able to send us a recording of our first dance song to practice our choreography to. They also gave us the opportunity to do a quick run through of our first dance prior to guests coming into the reception room which saved us the embarrassment of many first-run missteps!

Once the party got started, Encore was absolutely incredible! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and they perfectly balanced our music requests. If I could make one recommendation (other than booking Encore – you won’t be disappointed!) it would be to add in the saxophone. We did it, and it really makes for a richer and fuller sound. I had guests continually coming up to me asking the name of the band – one has already booked Encore and another asked if they would travel to Chicago! I have honestly never seen a more engaging band with the same talent, energy level, and dance moves. Encore was the best wedding band I’ve ever seen and I would wholeheartedly recommend them!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Nicole! We’re thrilled you enjoyed Encore so much.

Recently Married

Right from the beginning - the staff at the WSP showcases as well as the band liaison were incredibly professional and attentive. The Splash band members themselves were also very professional. Their down to earth personalities made our wedding easy and smooth! Every band member is incredibly talented!! Couldn't ask for any better choice of music - they played everything we wanted and exactly the right genres. Everyone looked great - very professional attire as well and looked awesome in our ballroom. :) Emceeing was perfect - enough to get people moving but also not so much that it took away from the music itself. Excellent job with the intros!! Break schedule also perfect. They made a smooth transition and was subtle enough that we didn't notice. Also very grateful that they played our parents' wedding songs during the break!! I would definitely use this band again and recommend them to anyone I know!
My husband and I mean it when I say Splash is phenomenal. They totally made the party. Not only their performance but the way they melded with the crowd/guests was awesome and was an excellent touch - everyone loved it! Our guests (several of them) have repeatedly said it was the best wedding they've ever been to! I know this is not much constructive feedback so not sure how helpful it is, but we truly have nothing to complain about. I need to impress upon you how happy we were with the Splash!!!!! Thank you to all of th

Recently Married

We highly recommend BOSS! They were easy to work with, very responsive to our special requests, and very organized. They made our reception memorable for all of our guests so much that many of our guests are still talking about our band 3 weeks after our wedding. BOSS incorporated dance offs (which was super fun) and even a special group hug at the end of the night. Their talent is top notch! Worth every penny.

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Wish we could have experienced the dance-offs, sounds like a fantastic evening…thank you for sharing!

Services Used: Band

We hired Splash for our May wedding at Willowdale Estate in Topsfield.

We absolutely LOVE this band and to say they did a great job is an understatement! My dad said it was the best time he has had in years. My mom asked when she could go hear the band again. Friends and family keep talking about the night and how phenomenal the band was.

From the intros to the end, everything flowed so smoothly. We wanted to get the party started right away. We then wanted Splash to go into a 2 song set before our first dance. My husband and I walked out to the exact beat we wanted and then Jared went into the beginning of the set at the perfect time - and the wedding was off. I got chills the first time I saw it on video. They set the perfect tone for us and we got so many compliments that we didn’t deserve. They made our wedding so much better and we are forever thankful. Jared did an amazing job as the MC.

Also, we wanted the band to play the Jay Z version of Forever Young at the end of the night – but thought it would be a stretch. They did an amazing job and all of our guests were singing along! All of the members of Splash are EXTREMELY TALENTED, FUN AND FRESH. It never felt like we hired a typical wedding band. It felt like we found the next greatest artists to perform at our wedding!

Last but not least, don’t cut costs with dj vs. band. Get a band and choose Splash. You will not be disappointed and your guests certainly won’t be. It was the one part of our wedding that our guests will remember. Thank you Wilson Stevens and thank you Splash!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure being part of your special day, Laurie. Thank you for your thoughtful review!

Recently Married

Highly recommend. Very fun band that got everyone dancing. One guest came up to me and said "you guys know how to throw a party!"

Services Used: Band

Freestyle was amazing! Wilson Stevens Production did a great job with management.

Everyone was on the dance floor non-stop. The music was great. The band was super friendly, entertaining, energetic - can't say enough great things about them.

The lead singer did have an emergency so we had a replacement (the day before the wedding we received the dreaded call). But, not to worry, the backup was amazingly talented and worked seamless with the band. We were so thrilled with the way the whole thing turned out.

Breaks were seamless, the music was so memorable, and everyone had a great time. The reviews they provide are for real...you will love them.

When you sign the contract you never think anything will go wrong. I can tell you from experience that even if something happens with any of the artists - it is so true - Wilson Stevens will have a replacement that does not disappoint.

I hope the band had as much fun as we did. We can't thank them enough for such a wonderful evening.

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Glad to hear you had such a positive experience with the band, thank you for the feedback!

Recently Married

To say that my husband and I loved this band is an understatement! We were both over the moon happy with our decision to hire Free Style for our wedding day. Not only did they blow a fuse at our reception due to the excitement and energy level at the venu, but there wasn't a single person not on the dance floor! Every one of our guests, including our parents, could not stop talking about how amazing the band was. I cannot wait to recommend this band to all of our newly engaged friends!

Services Used: Band

The comments from family and friends have not stopped since our wedding day: "what an amazing band!" We could not put it any better. From booking, to planning with Tim and Anita, and to the actual wedding party it was a pleasure to work with Beantown.

The moment the doors opened, Beantown captivated our guests with their full sound, rich vocals, and big smiles. They took it a step further, though, by coming out onto the dance floor making our guests part of the music. They danced with our guests. They sang with our guests. They read our crowd flawlessly and delivered something that kept everyone dancing. All of these things made the night so special.

They were also very attentive to our needs. From our first dance, to the father/bride, and mother/son dances, they performed our song selections exactly as they sound on the album.

If you want your party to be the party everyone talks about...book Beantown!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

We’re glad to hear you had such a blast with Beantown!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor