Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc.

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married

Right from the beginning - the staff at the WSP showcases as well as the band liaison were incredibly professional and attentive. The Splash band members themselves were also very professional. Their down to earth personalities made our wedding easy and smooth! Every band member is incredibly talented!! Couldn't ask for any better choice of music - they played everything we wanted and exactly the right genres. Everyone looked great - very professional attire as well and looked awesome in our ballroom. :) Emceeing was perfect - enough to get people moving but also not so much that it took away from the music itself. Excellent job with the intros!! Break schedule also perfect. They made a smooth transition and was subtle enough that we didn't notice. Also very grateful that they played our parents' wedding songs during the break!! I would definitely use this band again and recommend them to anyone I know!
My husband and I mean it when I say Splash is phenomenal. They totally made the party. Not only their performance but the way they melded with the crowd/guests was awesome and was an excellent touch - everyone loved it! Our guests (several of them) have repeatedly said it was the best wedding they've ever been to! I know this is not much constructive feedback so not sure how helpful it is, but we truly have nothing to complain about. I need to impress upon you how happy we were with the Splash!!!!! Thank you to all of th

Recently Married

We highly recommend BOSS! They were easy to work with, very responsive to our special requests, and very organized. They made our reception memorable for all of our guests so much that many of our guests are still talking about our band 3 weeks after our wedding. BOSS incorporated dance offs (which was super fun) and even a special group hug at the end of the night. Their talent is top notch! Worth every penny.

Services Used: Band

We hired Splash for our May wedding at Willowdale Estate in Topsfield.

We absolutely LOVE this band and to say they did a great job is an understatement! My dad said it was the best time he has had in years. My mom asked when she could go hear the band again. Friends and family keep talking about the night and how phenomenal the band was.

From the intros to the end, everything flowed so smoothly. We wanted to get the party started right away. We then wanted Splash to go into a 2 song set before our first dance. My husband and I walked out to the exact beat we wanted and then Jared went into the beginning of the set at the perfect time - and the wedding was off. I got chills the first time I saw it on video. They set the perfect tone for us and we got so many compliments that we didn’t deserve. They made our wedding so much better and we are forever thankful. Jared did an amazing job as the MC.

Also, we wanted the band to play the Jay Z version of Forever Young at the end of the night – but thought it would be a stretch. They did an amazing job and all of our guests were singing along! All of the members of Splash are EXTREMELY TALENTED, FUN AND FRESH. It never felt like we hired a typical wedding band. It felt like we found the next greatest artists to perform at our wedding!

Last but not least, don’t cut costs with dj vs. band. Get a band and choose Splash. You will not be disappointed and your guests certainly won’t be. It was the one part of our wedding that our guests will remember. Thank you Wilson Stevens and thank you Splash!

Recently Married

Highly recommend. Very fun band that got everyone dancing. One guest came up to me and said "you guys know how to throw a party!"

Services Used: Band

Freestyle was amazing! Wilson Stevens Production did a great job with management.

Everyone was on the dance floor non-stop. The music was great. The band was super friendly, entertaining, energetic - can't say enough great things about them.

The lead singer did have an emergency so we had a replacement (the day before the wedding we received the dreaded call). But, not to worry, the backup was amazingly talented and worked seamless with the band. We were so thrilled with the way the whole thing turned out.

Breaks were seamless, the music was so memorable, and everyone had a great time. The reviews they provide are for real...you will love them.

When you sign the contract you never think anything will go wrong. I can tell you from experience that even if something happens with any of the artists - it is so true - Wilson Stevens will have a replacement that does not disappoint.

I hope the band had as much fun as we did. We can't thank them enough for such a wonderful evening.

Recently Married

To say that my husband and I loved this band is an understatement! We were both over the moon happy with our decision to hire Free Style for our wedding day. Not only did they blow a fuse at our reception due to the excitement and energy level at the venu, but there wasn't a single person not on the dance floor! Every one of our guests, including our parents, could not stop talking about how amazing the band was. I cannot wait to recommend this band to all of our newly engaged friends!

Services Used: Band

The comments from family and friends have not stopped since our wedding day: "what an amazing band!" We could not put it any better. From booking, to planning with Tim and Anita, and to the actual wedding party it was a pleasure to work with Beantown.

The moment the doors opened, Beantown captivated our guests with their full sound, rich vocals, and big smiles. They took it a step further, though, by coming out onto the dance floor making our guests part of the music. They danced with our guests. They sang with our guests. They read our crowd flawlessly and delivered something that kept everyone dancing. All of these things made the night so special.

They were also very attentive to our needs. From our first dance, to the father/bride, and mother/son dances, they performed our song selections exactly as they sound on the album.

If you want your party to be the party everyone talks about...book Beantown!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

The best way to describe the impact FreeStyle had on our wedding is through an unknowing waitress at our Sunday brunch. As I walked through the breakfast buffet line, a waitress came up to me, not knowing I was the groom, and said, "Everyone walking through the buffet this morning has been talking about last night's band. Sounds as if they were amazing." She was right; they were. As the father of the bride said, the band made our wedding what it was. They were not only talented and versatile, but they were also young, energetic, and just plain fun. Debbie, the lead singer and contact, was very accommodating leading up to the event and delivered on all of our requests.

My wife and I are 30, so we've seen our fair share of wedding bands in the last decade. Without question, FreeStyle is the most engaging, infectious, electrifying group we've seen.

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

FreeStyle is a blast! So glad you got to experience their magic, sounds like a great party!

Services Used: Band

Boss exceeded all of our expectations and many of our guests were asking for their information to book them for their upcoming weddings. We truly had the perfect evening and it was all brought together by the energy and talent of Boss. We can’t wait to host another event so we can work with Boss again and will absolutely recommend them to all of our family and friends.

Services Used: Band

Simply the best. From Start to Finish Wilson Stevens did everything we needed. We used Eye 2 Eye and we could not have been happier. People who attended our wedding said it was the best band they ever heard at a wedding. I highly recommend them and Wilson Stevens. If you are looking for the perfect band Eye 2 Eye is them.

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Your kind words about Eye 2 Eye mean the world, thank you!

Services Used: Band

By far THE BEST BAND in BOSTON!!!! I cannot tell you how many of our guests have raved about Beantown. The dance floor was hopping from the beginning of the night till the very end. I have heard from our bartendars as well saying they have never heard such a great band. These guys know how to bring it!!! They are professional, in touch with their audience, have a great stage presense. Just all around OUTSTANDING!!! I was lucky enough to see them at a wedding in 2013 and knew I wanted no one else for my daughters' big day. Thank you Beantown. Job well done!!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank YOU for letting us be a part of your special day, and for the glowing praise!

Services Used: Band

AMAZING! We booked Beantown for our October wedding and luckily got the only day that they were available all year! I cannot say enough good things. Everyone danced from basically the moment that they arrived until the very end of the night, noone wanted to leave. Their song list is so extensive everyone can find something to like, and they learned our first dance song for us. Such a great time...we are hoping to find another occasion to hire them!

Services Used: Band

We reached out to Wilson Stevens to assist us with selecting a band for our Boston wedding. We were looking for a high-energy, enthusiastic band to keep our guests on the floor all night - we selected Eye 2 Eye and they did not disappoint - they were absolutely FANTASTIC! Their music selection was great and their read of the crowd was spot on. We had so many guests comment to us that the band was absolutely amazing, the best they've ever heard, and we couldn't agree more. As a bride, choosing vendors can be extremely difficult, but you will NOT be disappointed if you go with Eye 2 Eye...they were hands down my favorite part of my wedding!!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the shining endorsement, it was an honor to be part of your celebration!

Services Used: Band

This is the second wedding I've hired Beantown to perform at. The first one was in 2009 and they were truly amazing then and I never imagined they could get better. But they have and WOW what a night! As I expected Beantown delivered and then went above. They moved seamlessly through their song selections so the guests were guaranteed non stop dancing, no down time wondering what song will be next and can I dance to it, no, none of that. The 3 newest members incorporated some choreography which was awesome to watch and they came onto the dance floor numerous times to include the guests in the fun which made us all feel special. One very special moment was when the band performed the grooms song request and invited the newlyweds on stage to preform part of it with them. Beantown kept the party going all night long and friends are still talking about them. Beantown is THE best wedding band and worth every cent. Thanks for a fantastic evening!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

We can’t thank you enough for your constant support of Beantown! As always, it’s a pleasure to work with you family.

Stephanie
10/12/2014

We were married in Newport, RI in October and had Radiance as our band. They were phenomenal! Our family and friends are still talking about the great time that they had and our amazing band. The dance floor was packed all night long! They played such a variety of songs everyone heard something they loved. We are so happy that we went with Radiance. During the planning process, the team at Wilson Stevens was so helpful in terms of selecting the band and working through the logistics of our big day. They answered any and all questions we had and were extremely responsive.

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Radiance. We highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire a band. You are guaranteed to have a blast!!

Wilson Stevens Productions, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Stephanie! So glad you enjoyed Radiance, it was a pleasure working with you.

Services Used: Band

Radiance was absolutely AMAZING. They had our dance floor full all night. Weeks later we still have people telling us they were the best wedding band they've ever seen! They played such a good variety of music to cater to all age groups and were open to taking requests from the guests. We had a gloomy/rainy wedding day and were nervous it would effect the mood of the crowd but Radiance made sure that didn't happen. Evans voice is unbelievable and Sal was a great MC. They were a pleasure to work with and we would 100% use them again--they were one of the reasons our wedding day was the best day of our lives :)