Wilson Creek Winery and Wilson Creek Manor, Exclusive Retreat

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyndsey Thomas is the best wedding coordinator there, because of her customer service she gave us the day we meet with her,that made our decision easier to pick wilsons creek to have our wedding at. Thank you Lyndsey for all your help.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Sophia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married at Wilson Creek on October 4th and it was wonderful! Lyndsey was my coordinator and she was amazing and put up with my endless questions! The food was AMAZING and I heard rave reviews from all of my guests. The staff were all so helpful and I cannot thank them enough for all of their help in making it the best day of my life. Thank you Wilson Creek and Lyndsey!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wilson Creek's staff went above and beyond to make our day beautiful and memorable. Because of their exemplary service, everything unfolded perfectly. The winery's elegant layout makes any wedding instantly magical.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Vanessa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience having my wedding at Wilson Creek Winery! All of the guests commented that the venue was beautiful & asked how we found the location. The staff was professional & facilitated my every need. I would love to have another event at Wilson Creek Winery :)!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great event. Staff worked together to make it a special day

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We fell in love with Wilson Creek four years ago when we happened upon it during a weekend getaway to Temecula - so when we finally got engaged it was one of the first places we looked into. After comparing the price and value of several different venues around Southern CA, we easily settled on Wilson Creek. Every interaction with their event and coordination staff was an absolute pleasure - our concerns were addressed easily, often without us needing to even bring them up! Everyone on the team here knows what they are doing, and was happy to go above and beyond to help make our day perfect. The fact that the grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the food is delicious, and the wine is amazing are all just icing on the cake. If we could give them more than 5 stars, we absolutely would!!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Jonathan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the most beautiful wedding at Wilson Creek Winery!! They really know how to take care of their guests! I felt so special. The girls really work with you to make every detail made perfectly for your special day!

• Wedding: 08/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything went well. Lyndsey Thomas was always on top of everything, so easy to work with her. Jessica was very helpful. There was no need for me to get an outside coordinator as they were really all I needed. All the vendors suggested were awesome.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Myriam
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful venue! Our friends and family are still talking about what a beautiful wedding we had!

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Surprisingly, Wilson Creek was one of the more affordable and flexible options when it came to planning our wedding reception. I didn't expect such a classy and elegant venue to be so attentive to our needs considering we were working on a budget. Our coordinator, Lyndsey Thomas, made every effort possible to ensure that a $2,000 reception would feel like a $20,000 reception. Lyndsey thought outside of the box to find several affordable options for us and we never felt like we were stuck with certain options because we couldn't afford better ones. We felt like we got THE BEST options! Her support staff was extremely professional on the night of our reception, and they were very flexible with our and our guests' needs. Everything went so smoothly and there was no hassle at all. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Eric
  • Flexibility: 5.0

An amazing place for a wedding.
Beautiful grounds, and my guests still talk about the quality of the food.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with every aspect of our wedding and reception. Lyndsey, our coordinator did an excellent job throughout the whole process.

• Wedding: 04/13/2014
Shellee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You will not regret choosing Wilson Creek Winery for your wedding! We had visited a couple venues prior to coming to Wilson Creek and all of them had pre-set menus and limited customization options for the wedding venues. However, the moment we arrived at Wilson Creek, Crystal asked my fiancé and I, "So how do you envision your wedding day?" This was such a breath of fresh air! Crystal was the best wedding coordinator I could have asked for. She was easily accessible, extremely helpful, and made every effort to make my wedding day the best it could be...and she succeeded! We had our ceremony outside at 4pm in late December and the weather and venue was perfect. We moved inside the Grand Ballroom for our reception and it was gorgeous! If you're looking for a venue that provides you everything that you and your fiancé are looking for with outstanding service, then Wilson Creek is the place to go!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful location, but can be quite a drive home for your San Diego or LA guests.

I wish they had more of the beers we requested (they ran out in less then 1 hour), but at least all drinks were free for 4 hours!

I highly recommend this place if it's within your budget.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This review is for Crystal, a wedding coordinator at Wilson Creek Winery. We took one look at the barrel room and we were sold but I definitely wanted Crystal as our coordinator, as I had heard rave reviews about her. I was so glad that we made that choice as Crystal was amazing to work with. I heard many horror stories about coordinators not responding to brides but Crystal was the opposite. She was so prompt to respond to all emails, even though sometimes I would send her multiple, and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Even the wedding day was great! Everything was so smooth! I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! Thank you so much, Crystal, you were the key to making our wedding day a success!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the first venue we looked at and we loved it right away. It is absolutely gorgeous in its own right so not much decorating is needed for the ceremony. Crystal was our wedding coordinator and now I would consider a great friend! She was so good to me, my fiance and family throughout the entire process. She was so wonderful to work with and held my hand through the whole process. She made everything I wanted to happen, happen. THe convenience of the venue was great - the concert stage for the ceremony, gazebo right next to it for cocktail hour, and champagne ballroom next to that for indoor reception (although they have other options for all 3). We got married September 21 and the weather was beautiful, not too hot and everything was blooming. I wouldn't have changed a thing about this venue. And Crystal is the BEST!!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
951-699-9463
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards