Williamson County Weddings

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
so so many beautiful choices and they will definitely have the perfect choice for you! My invitations and save the dates came out perfect exactly like I had envisioned them. Williamson County Weddings makes the process so easy and quick!
Wedding: 03/24/2013

Kyle 4 Reviews
CJ and Williamson County Weddings was recommended to me by Shannon at Southall Eden, which is where my wedding was held. CJ and her staff far exceeded literally every expectation I had. I had to plan my wedding in TN from CA (where I was living), so much of the planning had to be done over email and the phone. CJ was always very responsive, and she had really good ideas about little touches that we could add that really made a difference in the end. We had about 200 people at our wedding, and multiple guests commented that all the little details were perfect (which I can assure you, had little to do with me!).

CJ and her staff really transformed our vision of what we wanted our wedding to look like and feel like, into a reality - down to every last detail!
Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amy with Williamson County Weddings did a AMAZING job planning and coordinating our wedding. She made all of the preparations leading up to the event easy and fun, calmed my fears when I had freakout moments and had wonderful input and ideas to enhance our wedding vision and stay in budget. She is personable and fun and an absolute joy to work with.
CJ helped us pick invitations - there were so many options, but she guided us through the process, picking up on what we liked and offering suggestions based on that. The invitation we chose was unique and perfectly fitting to our travel theme.
On our wedding day, Amy and Ashley made the day flow perfectly - everything came together beautifully and we didn't have to worry about a thing. They kept the day's schedule moving along without anything feeling rushed.
I can't say enough wonderful things about Williamson County Weddings - they made our wedding (and the months leading up to it) a truly amazing experience.
Wedding: 09/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were incredibly lucky with the people that were involved in the planning of our wedding. Most notably, Williamson County Weddings and CJ! We had it 3 months after Scott came home from a deployment in Afghanistan and she worked her schedules around his mid-tour so that he could be involved in some of the wedding preparations. (Something that was very important to him!) She really went above and beyond for him and for us, and we were so thankful to have her there with us throughout the process. To be honest, CJ really took care of everything for us. We could trust her because we felt as though she had a great understanding of our vision, the experience to make it happen, and a plethora of connections, which enabled us to find not only exactly what we needed, but what fit us/our wedding.

All of that being said, seeing everything on the day of my wedding was one of the largest highlights of the day. CJ was dead on with all of the details and even added a few that really helped pull everything together. The food and the service staff CJ used were amazing; the flowers were amazing; the food was delicious; everything was dead on! (On top of that, CJ's entire crew was attentive, respectful and so happy to be involved... and they suggested things for our wedding that really made a difference. An example: Leading up to the wedding, CJ suggested that we change our buffet style dinner to a family style, which fit the feel of our wedding so much better. We never would have thought of that without her!)

We could not have planned for the wedding to go as well as it did without CJ! I want to have another event so we can use her again!
Williamson County Weddings responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your kind words Caroline! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Scott!
Wedding: 06/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you CJ for providing one of the most wonderful days of our lives! She has an incredible talent for asking, listening, conceptualizing, creating and directing, all while helping us stay within the budget that we set!

As our wedding planner, CJ was able to create for Martha the vision that she had in her head and heart. We were so very pleased with the entire evening, as were our guests. We received so very many compliments on the Southall Eden venue, the atmosphere that CJ so artfully created, the decorations and the food.

The Mas Taco trailor was a HUGE HIT!! Loved the wedding cake flavor and presentation. Quality of all the food was wonderful and the presentation was stunning. The Grooms Sweets were so very popular. The dance floor, the wedding loft, the table decorations, the service ware, the wedding flowers, the front porch flower swag, the golf cart transportation carts .... the whole evening was flawless.

I was amazed at the number of workers and attendants that CJ had at the event. She took all the worry off of me as the mother of the bride and actually allowed me to just enjoy the evening and our guests. And she is so flexible at adapting the plans as the weather or as the event unrolls. At the last minute with a slight forecast for rain, CJ quickly and expertly made a few changes in our reception plan to best prepare for the chance of the rain, without any panic or drama, just professionally and strategically.

We were planning the wedding from out of town and even that worked so well.
Thank you CJ!!
Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
CJ provided us with the closest to perfect wedding you could have. We contacted CJ, met with her, made a budget, told her what we wanted and she took it from there. We had the wedding we wanted and she took care of everything. It was wonderful not to have to worry about anything. Thanks so much to CJ. I just can not express in words how happy we are.
Williamson County Weddings responded with the following comments:
Thank you Lunette! It was truly a pleasure working with you, Kedra and Hank.
Wedding: 01/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say!? The staff at Williamson County Weddings and Events is absolutely the best!! Choosing my wedding invitations could have been a stressful process with someone meticulous as I am but Amy and CJ simply made it a fun, relaxing, and exciting process. My fiance and I arrived at CJ's to find Amy with glasses of champagne waiting for us. Amy was superb. She was so professional walking us through each option. There was such a wide variety as CJ's has such an amazing array of invites to choose from, everything one could dream up for their wedding. As we sipped our champagne Amy and I breezed through every option, she was so helpful in guiding me, helping me select something that was fabulous and jaw dropping while keeping my budget in mind. I just received the invites and they are perfect. I LOVE them! They are beyond what I had ever dreamed of having for my big day! Thanks again to Amy, CJ, and all the staff at Williamson County Weddings and Events for making the entire process flawless and perfect! I recommend Williamson County Weddings and Events to anyone looking for perfection!
Wedding: 01/01/2011
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Due to a lack of time, I had CJ with Williamson County Wedding print my wedding invitations. Since I had already purchased wedding invitations, she offered to print and assemble them for me. She was delightful to work with and very quick. On a professional note, she charged me for all of the invitations that I had given her to print; however, some of the invitations were torn and ripped. I did not feel that I should have been charged for the ones I were unable to be used.
In my honest opinion, if you have a printer and some time to spare, print/make your own invitations. It is not only memorable, but a lot more affordable. We ended up having to print out 25 more invitations on our own printer and they came out looking truly the same.
Williamson County Weddings responded with the following comments:
Thanks for sharing your experience Mary. I am so sorry you were not 100% satisfied with your order. Had this been brought to my attention I would have been happy to do anything I could to correct the problem. But I am glad everything worked out for you in the end. Best wishes! --CJ
Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amy Parman might just be the most helpful person any bride could ask for. I live in New York so helping me out from Tennessee must have been a challenge but it seemed to be no sweat for her. She helped us pick out the most beautiful invitations and gave us great advise/ideas the made our wedding the amazing event we've always dreamed of.
Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We so enjoyed working with CJ and her team. There were plenty of choices within our price range and we got lots of comments on how beautiful our invitations were.

Whenever I had questions on "how-to's" they were there for me.
We were very pleased.

The Barnetts
Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They took care of every detail...save the dates, invitations, programs, menu cards, everything! I did not worry one bit about any of it. CJ is great to work with and has any and everything you can imagine...everything was beautiful and done to perfection!
Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough good things about CJ. I orderd my invitations and programs from Williamson Co Weddings and she was so great to work with. I was so pleased with my order -- I should have asked her to plan the wedding, too! I would absolutely go back to Williamson Co Weddings and Events.
Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Amy for my wedding was a dream come true! I live in Houston and was planning a wedding in Brentwood, TN, so I definitely needed someone to help with the vendors, as well as offer ideas, support, advice, etc - Amy was absolutely amazing with all of these tasks and more! She was my own personal wedding guru, offering her expertise to all aspects of my wedding. Especially helpful was her help with the budgeting which I am not good at, but we made it work! Even for my gorgeous invitations I fell in love with but were a little pricey :) As much as I valued her support before the wedding, her help on the day of was unbelieveable. Both she and CJ worked tirelessly to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it and the day went smoothly. When we had a snag with the flowers, CJ and Amy stepped in and fixed it, with no stress for me at all. I cannot tell you how many people complimented the relaxed, peaceful vibe of the wedding and how organized the flow was. Even though we had to move the ceremony indoors at the last minute due to weather, Amy worked so hard to make sure it was cozy and intimate and did not lose any of the beauty and romance that we dreamed of for our wedding. It was so perfect. They even surprised me by making my luminaries for me that I thought we could not afford :) They truly go the extra mile. I cannot recommend Amy and CJ enough for their services. They know what they are doing and do such a good job - because of them, my wedding day was relaxed and wonderful. Thank you both so much!!!
Williamson County Weddings responded with the following comments:
Thank you Meghann! What a beautiful, happy night it turned out to be, even with the cold snap! You were absolutely stunning and I loved seeing your guests have such a wonderful time. We were truly happy to help your dream day come true!!
Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Williamson County Weddings, and Amy in particular, came to our rescue after the rep. from our venue left us in the lurch. Amy was not only professional, efficient, and helpful, she was also a great friend when we needed one- assuring us that she would fix everything, keep everyone calm, and help us create a beautiful wedding. She helped us find fantastic vendors, make decisions on room layout and style and was always a pleasure to work with. Every meeting was fun from start to finish and so much was accomplished! Jim and I are indebted to Amy for everything that she did- when it rained on the day of our outdoor wedding- there was no panic. We knew everything would be fine, Amy would handle it- and we were right.
Thank you Williamson County Weddings- your amazing team is always poised, professional, and delightful- every wedding entrusted to your hands is sure to be a success!
Williamson County Weddings responded with the following comments:
Laura, it was such an honor to work with your family again! It was an amazing night despite the weather, and I love (still!) hearing what a good time everyone had. I wish you had more sisters so I could do more weddings!
Wedding: 10/04/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
CJ was excellent to work with! Extremely professional and friendly.
She understood the importance of the bride's budget and offered alternatives to save money.
Wedding: 10/03/2009
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
CJ and Williamson County Weddings and Events were amazing! They worked with me to find invitations and programs that fit my budget and my style. They even helped us to do the invites in two languages that were flawless!
Wedding: 07/11/2009