Wildflour Pastry

Wildflour Pastry

Charleston
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.7
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.2
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wild Flour Pastry came highly recommended by our wedding planner. The overall process was very straight forward.

As we lived so far away we were unable to do a tasting. We simply sent a couple pictures of designs we liked and chose our flavours. We opted for a chocolate sponge with a vanilla filling.

The cake looked amazing and it was wonderful how Lauren managed to incorporate different elements from each design to create something very unique. It tasted even better, it was so light and literally melted in the mouth. This was a bonus as some wedding cakes can be heavy and stodgy.

We would highly recommend Wild Flour, Lauren is so talented and a pleasure to work with.

incredible & cheap

she will not only give you what you ask for but surpass what you wanted at a cheaper price than you could ever expect

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I contacted the owner, Lauren Mitterer, with my idea to serve Chocolate Chip cookies instead of a traditional wedding cake. She was excited to help and offered valuable suggestions such as providing a non chocolate option. She was flexible with the pick up time, and only requested the final headcount a few days ahead in order to prepare. The quality was amazing. I even explained to her that my favorite flavor was butter (acquired taste perhaps?) and her cookies provided that lovely homemade, non oily, taste. YUM YUM YUM

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was beautiful and very tasty! Lauren did an amazing job!