Wild Bunches Floral

Value
Flexibility
Ashlee
07/18/2015

They really helped guide my vision to reality and were very responsive. I would definitely would recommend them.

Services Used: Flowers

Wow! The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely gorgeous! They were the perfect accent to the bridesmaids' mint green dresses! The bride's bouquet was so perfect! We could not be happier! Wild Bunches is top-notch! We had two meetings (booking meeting and a final meeting) with Elizabeth, both of which were professional, relaxing, and productive! It was like she cold read our mind! Thank you so much!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Wild Bunches was amazing! They were super easy to work with, and provided the most beautiful arrangements!

Recently Married

In planning our wedding, the floral aspect was overwhelming to me. I'm not one to garden or keep flowers alive for long in my own home . . it's just not my thing and was therefore, the one area that I felt lacking in knowledge. Elizabeth was a joy to work with from day one. She listened to my likes and dislikes, looked at pictures of things I thought were pretty, and in the end, she created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our big day. She stayed within my budget (which wasn't huge!), made adjustments as needed, and made my wedding look beautiful. After the wedding was over, the flowers are what stood out to me as one of the best parts. And remember, this is from the bride that knows very little about flowers! Elizabeth made my dreams come true and gave me the floral design that I had hoped for! I couldn't recommend them enough!

Services Used: Flowers

My bouquet was beautiful! Everything was perfect and exactly what I asked for.

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot fully explain how happy I was with the flowers provided for my wedding. Wild Bunches was very professional and quick to respond. They had a detailed questionnaire that allowed me to explain what I wanted and they made the whole process extremely easy. The flowers were GORGEOUS and are still being talked about after the wedding. I never once worried about the flowers, just left it in Wild Bunches' hands, and boy did they surpass any expectation I might have ever had. I HIGHLY recommend this company, you will not be disappointed!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Wild Bunches did an amazing job at my wedding! They're flowers were absolutely gorgeous! They looked perfect, exactly what I asked for. Very sweet people and very easy for work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone. You won't regret it!

Services Used: Flowers

Wild Bunches recently did our wedding and I can't stop singing their praises! During the planning process, they were incredibly responsive to my many, many emails and calls. I was a little clueless on what my vision was and they were very patient with me and helped take my ideas and brought them to life - all while staying within my budget. The day of the wedding, they were at the venue early and had everything set up well beforehand - the centerpieces were gorgeous, my bouquet was absolutely beautiful and the ceremony flowers were just what I'd pictured. I'd highly recommend Wild Bunches!

Services Used: Flowers

My husband and I could not have been any happier with the floral arrangements at our wedding last week! It was clear from the first time we met with the ladies from Wild Bunches that they run an extremely professional business. They knew how to take the simple ideas that we had and turned them into living works of art!

The ladies are great to work with and made the entire process both fun and easy. We are so happy that we chose Wild Bunches to provide the arrangements and cannot wait to see how beautiful they look in our wedding photos!

Services Used: Flowers

We booked our wedding reception at Memory Lane Event Center and were given information on their "in-house" florist, Wild Bunches. They provide flowers for many venues and locations (not just Memory Lane). We decided to use them after extensive price comparisons. They were amazing! Our initial consultation went very well, we spoke on the phone about flower choices (I don't know much about flowers other than that we wanted fuchsia orchids), but with a few picture inspirations that I sent over, they created a beautiful bouquet for myself and for my bridesmaids. They were very helpful in helping stay in our budget without making us feel like we were sacrificing anything and offered budget friendly solutions instead. Because we were at Memory Lane already, all we had to do was keep all vases borrowed from them in one location and they picked it up from us the next morning! Thank you ladies for making our fuchsia/purple/dark pink/ivory bouquets and boutonnieres pop so well!

Services Used: Flowers

Wild Bunches Floral was the florist for my spring wedding at the Ma Maison. Wild Bunches was a dream to work with. After bad experiences with multiple different florists, I was both relieved and thankful to have found them. They were affordable and the quality of the bouquets and floral arrangements were outstanding. The florist team listened to what I wanted and they delivered exactly what I was envisioning. I literally jumped up and down the moment I saw the bouquets and arrangements. Thank you to the Wild Bunches team for help making my day a beautiful day to remember!

Recently Married

Wild Bunches floral did a wonderful job for our wedding! They were so easy to work with, and everyone in their office was so kind and professional. The girls consistently treated my wedding like their top priority. Their communication with me was impeccable and they truly made the whole process stress free.
I loved each and every arrangement that they did, and the quality of their work far exceeded my expectations. I knew they would do a beautiful job, but they totally blew me away! I am STILL getting compliments on the flowers from our day! I cannot say enough about Wild Bunches! They were awesome! You cannot go wrong with Wild Bunches Floral!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were amazing, couldn't be happier!

Recently Married

These ladies know their flowers! Beautiful bouquets, buttonierres, and decor. Very friendly, on top of business, and easy to reach. I could not have asked for easier meetings and payment options!

Services Used: Flowers

I had my first meeting with Wild Bunches about 6 months prior to the wedding. We had to come on a Saturday since we were planning the wedding from Houston and they were so accommodating. The following 2 other meetings did happen over the phone, but they nailed everything we wanted. The flowers were GORGEOUS and in perfect condition. Nothing was dead or browning and I still have my bouquet because it was so gorgeous. They nailed it!! Thank you so much, Wild Bunches!

Services Used: Flowers

Wild Bunches did our boutonnieres and bride bouquet and they were beautiful!!!! They did a great job on making the bride's bouquet colorful and unique and the boutonnieres went great with the theme. So many people commented on how beautiful & unique the bouquet was. Wild Bunches was easy to work with and attentive to our style.