Wild Bunches Floral

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wild Bunches recently did our wedding and I can't stop singing their praises! During the planning process, they were incredibly responsive to my many, many emails and calls. I was a little clueless on what my vision was and they were very patient with me and helped take my ideas and brought them to life - all while staying within my budget. The day of the wedding, they were at the venue early and had everything set up well beforehand - the centerpieces were gorgeous, my bouquet was absolutely beautiful and the ceremony flowers were just what I'd pictured. I'd highly recommend Wild Bunches!

Services Used: Flowers

The Wild Bunches staff was so sweet and on top of things!

Michelle
04/18/2015

As a bride that didn't know anything about flowers except for what colors I wanted they helped me tremendously. The end results were beautiful and perfect for our wedding.

1 Review
Recently Married

They were amazing from our first planning meeting making everything to my preferences. I really appreciated them making suggestions that would cut costs for me without taking away from decor or quality. set up, delivery, and pick up went off without a hitch! I was so appreciative!

4.2

Wild Bunches was easy to work with. I went and met with them out at Memory Lane to get all the initial planning done. When I decided to make a few minor changes to the plan weeks later, they were very accommodating.

I had very simple flowers. Baby's Breath and Daisies for the bridal bouquet. I showed them a picture of what I wanted and it turned out exactly like I requested. My bridesmaid bouquets were just baby's breath and they were also exactly as requested. They did make a mistake with the ribbon of the groom's boutonniere but the groomsman/users/fathers were all correct. The mothers' boutonnieres were all as requested as well. The estimate said they were pin on, even though I had requested they be magnets. I was concerned they would end up being pin on but they came through and they arrived as magnetic. We also has a couple vases of baby's breath on the welcome table, two bunches of flowers for our ceremony site and small baby's breath vases on each table.

I ended up purchasing almost everything for the table centerpieces. It was great to be abel to drop it off at Wild Bunches a few weeks before my wedding and let them handle getting it all to the venue and setting it up.

Day of the wedding, they arrived on time. There was apparently a mixup with the lanterns I had purchased/delivered to Wild Bunches for the centerpieces and some other items. I had a day of planner that took care of whatever happened so I don't know the specifics of the issue. In the end, the lanterns ended up exactly where they should be so the problem was resolved before it mattered. The only thing I know was missing were the requested bridal bouquet vases on the cake table. They were not delivered so we ended up just laying the bouquets on the table which also looked nice.

Overall Wild Bunches was easy to work with and did almost exactly what I requested. Whatever mixup there was ended up being resolved before it became an issue. I would recommend Wild Bunches.

Recently Married

Wild Bunches floral did a wonderful job for our wedding! They were so easy to work with, and everyone in their office was so kind and professional. The girls consistently treated my wedding like their top priority. Their communication with me was impeccable and they truly made the whole process stress free.
I loved each and every arrangement that they did, and the quality of their work far exceeded my expectations. I knew they would do a beautiful job, but they totally blew me away! I am STILL getting compliments on the flowers from our day! I cannot say enough about Wild Bunches! They were awesome! You cannot go wrong with Wild Bunches Floral!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were amazing, couldn't be happier!

Recently Married

These ladies know their flowers! Beautiful bouquets, buttonierres, and decor. Very friendly, on top of business, and easy to reach. I could not have asked for easier meetings and payment options!

Services Used: Flowers

Wild Bunches did our boutonnieres and bride bouquet and they were beautiful!!!! They did a great job on making the bride's bouquet colorful and unique and the boutonnieres went great with the theme. So many people commented on how beautiful & unique the bouquet was. Wild Bunches was easy to work with and attentive to our style.

Services Used: Flowers

Wild Bunches Floral did an awesome job for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were beautiful, they were so easy to work with and they were our only line item that came in on budget. So impressed, will definitely use them when my other 2 daughter's get married.
Marti

Uleta
12/20/2014

Wild bunches floral did an amazing job in my daughters wedding! Elizabeth, Rachel and Abby were always so helpful when I had any questions. The wedding we had was very small but that didn't matter to them they still put so much love into their designs it just added to our perfect day! Thank you Wild Bunches Floral you all are amazing!

Jessica
12/13/2014

All I can say is WOW! living out of state for a while they made it so easy to correspond with. My bouquet was so much better than the pics I sent them. I am so happy that The Terrace Club recommended them. Everything turned out more perfect than we could ever dream of and we could not thank them enough for how beautiful the flowers turned out. I highly recommended Wild Bunches!

Services Used: Flowers

Wild Bunches really made my wedding beautiful. They were very friendly and helped me make important decisions. They also gave me great suggestions. I am very pleased with the flowers they made for me, my groom, for the cetner pieces, my cake and more.

Services Used: Flowers

Wild Bunches exceeded all of my expectations! The initial consultation was low-key. She listened carefully to what I wanted. They checked again to ensure that we were on the same page. On our wedding day, Wild Bunches delivered the flowers on-time. The arrangements were beautiful! When I asked if my "Something Blue" could be incorporated into my bouquet at the last minute, she took the time to do it. I appreciate the flexibility and willingness to work with me. Wild Bunches is a great choice!

Services Used: Flowers

One word, Aaaaaamaaaazing!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVED my flowers!! They did an outstanding job for my wedding 2 weeks ago, and the only thing I'm sad about is that the flowers won't last forever.

The girls are wonderful, and the entire process was so simple. Being a planner at heart, I did originally bring in a few pictures of what I had in mind, and they completely brought it to life. I was also able to call or email them any time to ask questions, or make a change here or there, and I always got immediate responses. Oh, and they have SO many decorative items or vases, etc that you can use, which can really make things easier for you. Another great part is that they were able to work with my budget really well, and still give me the look and feel I desired. Tips for you current or future brides: reuse as much stuff as you can from the ceremony for the reception. Ex) bridemaids bouquets = table centerpiece.

Overall, the service, the quality, the talent, just everything...5 stars!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

We used Wild Bunches Floral for our wedding. As soon as I saw the flowers I thought to myself "WOW!!!" They captured the look I wanted exactly!!! The centerpieces, bouquets, and all of the other pieces were incredibly beautiful. The staff at Wild Bunches are some of the most nicest and helpful people. If you are looking for a florist who will help you the entire way and is eager to help you this is your florist.