Wild Bunches Floral

Wild Bunches Floral

Flowers With An Attitude!

403 KC Memory Lane

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our initial meeting until the wedding day, these ladies were always eager to be of assistance. Our daughter wanted the elegance of baby's breath for most everything and these ladies delivered. The centerpieces for the tables were gorgeous, and the addition of greenery and baby's breath to the exterior wedding archway the day of the wedding was so very beautiful. Wedding bouquet gorgeous, other bouquets and boutonnieres perfect, and just as ordered. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was my 4th time to use Wild Bunches Floral. Each and every time they have exceeded my expectations. You will never find better quality and service. Wild Bunches has provided the flowers and decorations for both if my daughter's weddings and baby showers. Janet Morgan and her staff are the best in the business. I recommend them, without hesitation, for any event.

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth and Bridgitte while planning my recent wedding in Austin. Working with Wild Bunches has been nothing short of amazing! For starters, I live in Chicago and planned my wedding from afar. Elizabeth was always so prompt in all our communications as many were via email. We met for the first time formally on my wedding day, which was unfortunately in passing, but I felt like I knew her so well. Frequently she sent me photos since I couldn't view their inventory for decor/vases, which was perfect so I could actually envision everything. In our early conversations we discussed budget and a wish list which I was encouraged by Elizabeth to be honest on- this is something I appreciate greatly. She made my exact vision come to life while respectfully being under budget. After the wedding Elizabeth and the team brought back any florals that weren't taken by guests and donated them to a local nursing home in Dripping Springs where their shop is.

Working with Wild Bunches was an incredible experience and I would highly recommend their staff and services anytime. If you want a team that's personable & detail oriented- look no further!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Even with changes made to arrangements and adding an additional arrangement for cake and an archway in the 2 weeks before the wedding Wild Bunches was great! Also, super convenient since they were on site at our venue! The flowers were beautiful!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would like to thank the ladies at Wild Bunches Floral for making my wedding absolutely beautiful! They were on the preferred vendor list for my venue and I am so thankful they were! They are extremely professional and creative. I contacted them 10 months prior to my wedding and from that moment on they were involved and communicated with me regularly as needed to make sure they knew every detail to create my floral designs. I do not live in Austin so it was harder for me to meet with them, but the ladies made sure to be available via email and by phone so we could regularly talk and ask questions. I was never worried about the execution of the floral designs before my wedding, and on the day of my wedding everything was perfect! Every single floral design was perfectly crafted, from my bouquets to the floral design on the cake to the beautiful centerpieces for each table.
I would recommend Wild Bunches to anyone looking for crafty, professional, down to earth, and fantastic ladies!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were introduced to Wild Bunches at the Hamilton Twelve wedding venue open house. I liked the fact that my wedding venue had worked with them in the past and gave them a good recommendation. During out first meeting with Elizabeth we went over the budget and my floral ideas. I really hadn’t planned too much at this point, but knew what colors I wanted. Wild Bunches was wonderful and guided me through the process to figure out the type of floral style that would work best with our wedding. Wild Bunches stayed within my budget and delivered all that they promised. Our arrangements were gorgeous and the ceremony flowers fit perfectly with our outdoor setup. We had some small changes with the number of corsages that we needed and they were able to accommodate us even though it was days before the wedding. I also had a unique request for our wedding ceremony that involved 16 roses labeled with some of our guest’s names. Wild Bunches had no problem handling the unique request. No matter the wedding budget, I would recommend Wild Bunches for any wedding that wants gorgeous, high quality flowers. They will work and cater to your needs.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Wild Bunches for our wedding on October 12 and couldn’t be happier! We initially met with them because they were located at my wedding venue (Memory Lane) and figured it would be easy to have everything in one place. However, after meeting with them and reading all of the great reviews, we knew we would not only have the convenience of them being at my venue, but also have beautiful flowers. They also were more affordable than another option we considered, which is huge when planning a wedding.

I came to them not really knowing much about flowers and just wanting something simple and rustic. I told them the two flowers I wanted and they turned it into more than I could’ve imagined. On top of the beautiful work, they were also awesome at communicating (I swear, there must be something in the water at Memory Lane, because both them and Wild Bunches were awesome emailers!). I emailed them so many times and they were always quick to answer my questions and happy to make changes.

When we met for our final meeting, they were super on top of it and knew exactly what to do. I felt confident that they would get everything right (which they did) and also make beautiful arrangements. On the day of, the bouquets and boutonnieres were ready before we needed them and the floral arrangement on the altar was perfect. My bouquet is also still mostly alive 10 days later, which is pretty cool. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to go with Wild Bunches and recommend that all Dripping Springs and Austin-area brides check them out! :)

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all, these women are lovely! From the moment I met them, they treated me like a friend and not a stranger... And I wasn't even a client yet! (At the time, I was looking at Memory Lane Event Center; while I didn't choose the venue in the end, I liked the neighboring floral service so much I came back! Then, when I came a second time to discuss a proposal, they directed my starved Maid of Honor and I to a delicious restaurant down the street, Thyme & Dough. What more could a girl ask for from a vendor??) These ladies are very patient (they let me change my proposal several times), as well as prompt (Elizabeth always emailed me back quickly) and again, SO EASY TO TALK TO! They are also passionate about their work, which shows in their beautiful bouquets and classy boutonnieres. I was stunned by how beautifully my bouquet turned out.. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more. All in all, Wild Bunches Floral not only provided me with absolutely gorgeous flowers, but with lovely customer service. PICK THEM! (No floral pun intended.) I promise you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was very welcoming and helpful from the very first meeting. After getting an initial quote that was a little outside of our budget they were SO helpful and understanding. They worked with me to get flowers that were beautiful and within my budget.

On the day of they arrived in a very timely manner and promptly set up all of the flowers. Everything turned out to be amazingly beautiful. They also provided extra materials for the flowers at no charge shepherds hooks, wooden stumps, ect. We found that very helpful.

We had a wonderful experience with Wild Bunches and I highly recommend them for any event.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wild Bunches was an absolute pleasure to work with. Knowing nothing about flowers, I found one picture I liked and they ran with it. From the beginning, they were so helpful and patient. Even when I spent too many hours on pinterest and found new ideas I thought about, they told me what they thought would or wouldn't work and helped create my special day. The girls over there responded to every message, question and idea and the customer service was outstanding!! Flowers are such an important part of a wedding and they couldn't have done a better job. When my flowers arrived day of, they were everything I could have asked for and more. I received so many compliments about them, and they went with my wedding decor so well. For me having no idea what I wanted and only a picture to go off of, they hit the ball out of the park!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My bouquets were A-MAZ-ING! My photographer called them bad@$$ florals, and he was right! I requested flowers that weren't really flowers. I'm not a floral type of girl. But, they sat down with me and suggested the perfect mix of funky and bright NON-traditional options. I couldn't say enough about my bouquets. Loved them!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've seen Wild Bunches work many times, at friends wedding and I follow them online, so we knew immediately that we'd go with them for our flowers. They beyond exceeded our expectations! I wasn't really sure what I wanted and I tend to change my mind a million times and want a million different things. They were very excepting of all my Pinterest pics and of all the confusing, and probably contradicting, things I told them I liked. If I had any questions they were always very quick to respond to my emails and they would ask me questions too to make sure I'd be happy with what they created. I knew whatever they presented me with on my wedding day would be amazing so there was no doubt in my mind that even if I hadn't given any direction Janet and Elizabeth would create something beautiful. And they did! We got so many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces and the bouquets stayed alive and beautiful even after we got home from our honeymoon. I'm so happy and thankful we used Wild Bunches and would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wild Bunches was awesome! I got so many compliments on our bouquets. All I wanted was a simple yellow rose bouquet for myself and my girls, because this was my grandmother's favorite flower. The staff listened to what I wanted and never tried to "upsell" me. They worked with my budget and made excellent and helpful suggestions. All communications were returned in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone, but ESPECIALLY brides getting married at Memory Lane or La Hacienda.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wild Bunches Floral were unbelievable to work with. They sat down and helped me make my floral proposal from scratch and worked with me for weeks to get it at my budget and with everything I wanted! They were amazing at making sure every detail was taken care of and that I would have nothing to worry about the day of. They did an excellent job delivering the arrangements and when I finally saw them my whole wedding party was amazed. They did an exceptional job putting everything together! I am so grateful and would highly recommend their services to anyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough great things about Wild Bunches Floral! They provided the flowers for my wedding at Becker Vineyard and every detail was absolutely perfect. All of our guests just raved about our beautiful flowers! From the first meeting to the last, they were patient with me and provided me the time I needed to choose the details. Their prices are extremely reasonable and I felt like I got so much more than I paid for. Thank you Wild Bunches Floral for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture
Kaley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were my favorite part of the wedding. First, Elizabeth was an absolute doll to work with. I had a good friend tell me as I was in the planning process say, "hire vendors that you would want to be friends with. It will make the process so much easier". This could have not been more true. Elizabeth really understood my vision without me having to do the research and leg work. All the flowers were local and in season so the price was very reasonable. They really went above and beyond to make my mother and me happy. Even down to the wire, I made a mistake of the number of tables. It was not a problem to add another arrangement. Thank you Wild Bunches!

My Awards