Wicked Cake Creations

Value
Flexibility
Ashley
11/08/2014

Stacey at Wicked Cake Creations was the absolute best choice for our wedding cake! She was extremely flexible with scheduling our appointment, answered questions and responded to my emails literally within 5 minutes and most of all our wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious. All of our guests raved about how perfect the design matched our venue and theme and how wonderful the selection of flavors were.

Dena
09/20/2014

The cake for our wedding turned out amazing! Everyone raved about how good it was and every piece was eaten. Stacey was so wonderful when she met with us for our consultation and really understood what we wanted from the start. I would highly recommend Wicked Cake Creations for any and all of your cake needs!

Carrie
09/13/2014

Stacey was very helpful with coming up with a great and unique plan for my wedding. I walked in for my consultation having several different ideas and she was able to understand what I wanted and developed a new plan that I absolutely loved. The results were fabulous. My guests loved the cakes and most of them asked me who made them. They were beautiful, delicious, and well worth it. I highly recommend Wicked Cake Creations.

Thank you Carrie!

Amy
08/30/2014
3.9

We requested a 'Lego' cake for our wedding and it turned out great! Only thing that would have been better is if they would have met with me in person. I would have felt more comfortable.

Adam
08/09/2014
4.7

We were so lucky to have found Wicked Cake Creations! Stacey (the baker) was absolutely fantastic to work with and the cakes were DELICIOUS. She is extremely talented and it was such a pleasure to work hand-in-hand with her designing our own cake specially for our wedding. We brought her an invitation and an RSVP (for design) and after a conversation with us about what we liked, she immediately started sketching up some ideas. We got to make tweaks along the way, and the final product was incredibly worth it. i would highly recommend Stacey and Wicked Cake Creations for any of your cake needs. If I ever need an extremely unique cake for any occasion in the future, I know exactly where I'm going. She's the BEST.

Walt And Rachelle
07/19/2014

I appreciates the creativity Stacy provided, her craft is amazing! She was also able to coordinate well with my Florist Vendor for the yellow flowers that surrounded my cake. My Grooms cake was Marvin the Martian, who was also dressed for the occasion and our 4-Tier wedding cake was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! The Lemon filled cupcakes for rehearsal dinner made it right on time, lol It was everything I visioned and MORE! Thank you so much Wick Cake Creations YOUR the BEST!

Wicked Cake Creations responded with the following comments:

Wow, thank you so much! Glad you loved everything!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Natasha
07/12/2014

Stacy is hands down the MOST talented in the dayton area. She definitely made the perfect wedding and grooms cake for me. She was a big part of making my dreams come true on my special day. I highly recommend her for any event. Natasha Grimsley

Wicked Cake Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you Natasha. We loved your cakes and have had a ton of great response from that grooms cake!

Ashley
06/21/2014

Stacey from Wicked Cake Creations was amazing! After our first consultation with her we were so impressed we booked her that day! It was so hard to find someone to make a beautiful cake that tasted good but with Wicked Cake Creations we did not have to settle for one or the other. Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and tasted even better! Everyone keeps talking about how good our wedding cake was! Stacey was so easy to work with and extremely professional. We have already decided that we will be using Stacey for all our future cake needs! I highly recommend Stacey to everyone for their wedding cake!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I worked with Stacey to create a unique groom's cake for my husband. I never met with her in person but we coordinated everything via email. I was a little nervous but the surprise engine block cake was AMAZING. Stacey didn't leave out any details even down to the engine grease. The cake was displayed at our wedding by the wedding cake. My husband loved his surprise and our guests were impressed by the intricate details. Stacey is incredibly creative and talented. She does awesome work and will incorporate the meaningful details that you want.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Absolutely loved Wicked Cake Creations! They were very helpful throughout the whole process and they were always quick to reply! She was also very flexible when I ended I up ordering a grooms cake too! Both our wedding cake and grooms cake were more than we could have imagined! They were perfect as far as looks and taste! Everyone loved them! Even before our wedding I recommended them to friends who recently got engaged! I will continue to recommend them :)

Wicked Cake Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Samantha! We appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We went in with pictures of what we liked (tree stumps with various realistic things growing off of them) and she was very kind, her cakes were delicious, and she was very flexible with us as we had to change our wedding date. I was a little disappointed with the appearance of the tree bark, but her mushrooms and tree knots were amazing! She was somewhat flexible with pricing, as we didn't want to spend over $450, so she would say what decorations she could omit to lower the price. Overall, we enjoyed this service.

Wicked Cake Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words and detailed review Andrea! We appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve our service for future customers. Congratulations on your wedding and we wish you many years of happiness!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The service was awesome! Wicked Cakes understood & provided exactly what we were looking for. Also the price was very reasonable for the amount of cake we received. I recommend this vender to any bride.

Wicked Cake Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you Aisha! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review, especially one as wonderful as this one!

1+ year ago

Stacey did an amazing job on my cake and it was everything I asked for and more.

1+ year ago

Stacey was a pleasure to work with. I sent her a few pictures of wedding cakes that I liked and she created a customer cake for our wedding. We got so many compliments about how great the cake looked and it tasted wonderful, too!

Wicked Cake Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you! So glad to hear you were happy with everything.

1+ year ago

Awesome cake!!!!! Exactly what i asked for and wanted :) the detail was amazing and i couldn't have asked for better service and communication!

Wicked Cake Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.

1+ year ago

Great couple to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!