White Lotus Studios Photography

Value
Flexibility
Kathryn
09/20/2014

We used White Lotus Studios for both our engagement and wedding photos. Courtney and Kate were our photographers, and we loved them! They made sure to shoot our special requests and we really felt at ease with them as our photographers. They captured a lot of great portraits as well as the intricate details of our historic venue. We have so many photos to choose from, so figuring out what to print for our home will be very difficult! Kami, the studio owner, is also great to work with. We actually ended up booking with her on our initial meeting, and she was the first photographer we had even met with. That shows how confident we were in her and her team. Throughout the process of planning the engagement photos and the wedding details she was always available for questions, and very prompt in her replies. We loved working with White Lotus, and would recommend them to anyone! In fact, I already have to a friend getting married next year.

White Lotus Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! We loved photographing your wedding and being a part of your day. You are such a fun loving couple and we wish you all the best!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Sara and Tara were our photographers and they were great to work with! There are a few pics where I wish they would have directed us more (i.e. stand closer together, button your bottom button, etc) but other than that, we had a BLAST working with them! The pictures are gorgeous :)

Megan
06/22/2013

Kami with White Lotus Studios is amazing! Her photos are beautiful and she was so great to work with. She helped make our wedding day wonderful!

White Lotus Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks Megan! You were a beautiful bride and so much fun to photograph!!! We love your photos too!!!!

Amanda
06/08/2013

I cannot say enough great things about the quality of the photos that Sara and Courtney achieved on our June 8th wedding at Vinoklet Winery. The photos are exactly what we wanted - candid, natural, relaxed, artistic, creative, imaginative - I could go on and on. The photos we have are absolutely stunning. The value of White Lotus Studios photography is very high and I could not be more thrilled as I look through our website at Pictage.com. The only difficult thing will be choosing out of so many great shots for our bound wedding photo book. The reason I gave 3 stars for responsiveness was only because we waited a while to hear back from them leading up to our wedding and I needed the details to share with others on the times/wedding day timeline. Other than that, I am absolutely so thrilled and excited about our photos! Sara and Courtney really thought outside of the box and shot some really creative and imaginative details that day. They were also so nice, friendly and flexible on what we wanted and didn't want to do that day. I was so glad they were our photographers for our wedding. Thank you so much Kami, Sara and Courtney of White Lotus Studios!

Services Used: Photography

It was great working with this studio. Kami prepared us well for the wedding day and what to expect. Our 2 photographers Sara and Courtney were awesome. They made us feel very comfortable and clearly knew what they were doing and had creative ideas for the photos. They were also flexible and incorporated our requests as well. Would highly recommend this studio.

White Lotus Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! We had a great time photographing your wedding!!!!

Whitney
04/06/2013

Awesome photography and the sweetest employees! They are friendly, energic and have wonderful unique ideas!

White Lotus Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you!!!! You are a wonderful couple- we wish you all the best and can't wait to see you again for other photo sessions in the future!

Heather
03/09/2013

Working with White Lotus Studios was amazing!! The photographers were so easy and fun to work with and our pictures turned out wonderful. Couldn't have asked for better!

White Lotus Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks Heather!!! You were a beautiful bride!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Kami won us over immediately - she was great to work with and we could tell she is very dedicated to her business and providing great service. Amy and Sara photographed our wedding, and they were both amazing. They were efficient and helpful every step of the way. We can't wait to see the final pictures.

White Lotus Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed photographing your beautiful wedding!

Jennifer
08/03/2012

The bridal pictres were not stressful al all--great ideas for poses--candid shots-pics are wonderful!

thanks jennifer!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

I loved working with White Lotus! They worked around all the photographs that I wished to have taken. They were prompt and really fun to work with!

Private User
2+ years ago

Kami and Candice did an amazing job with our wedding photos! Kami was wonderful to work with and always answered every question that I had quickly. We haven't seen the final photos yet, but just seeing a couple of the previews Kami sent, I am very excited and know they will be awesome! I would definitely recommend White Lotus to anyone!

Amy
07/16/2011

Kami and Courtney were wonderful! They were easy to work with, responsive and professional. They did such an amazing job getting the posed pictures done quickly, and were not even noticeable at the reception but got GREAT photos. Kami was great at communicating with me and was extremely realistic with budget and the options available.

White Lotus Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun photographing your wedding! You and Adam make a great couple. Hope married life is going great so far!!! :)

Services Used: Photography

White Lotus Studios was absolutely wonderful!!! Kami and Candice were amazing! They were very professional and made taking pictures fun and laid back. Everyone commented on how well they worked together and how they were not a distraction like many photographers can be during wedding ceremonies. My husband and I didn't even remember seeing them at all during the ceremony, but they were there we have the photos to prove it! I would totally recommend them to anyone. They were great to work with and we feel like we got the most for our money!

White Lotus Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We had such a great time photographing your wedding day. You guys were so much fun. I was also nice to photograph your awesome friends and family!

Services Used: Photography

It was absolutely great working with Kami! She was very professional and super flexible with her schedule, which was really important since my husband and I live in another city and getting back in to town was sometimes difficult. She was very quick at getting our photos back and we love them all! Thanks so much for capturing all the special moments on our wedding date.

-Nicole and Nathan Kight

Services Used: Photography

White Lotus Studios was great to work with. Kami was very quick to respond to all of my emails and concerns. She worked with me on customizing a package that fit my needs. And to top it all off, my pictures turned out really great. My wedding was outside and it was a pretty hot day. Kami and her partner worked quickly to get all of the shots and get us out of the heat. I really appreciated it!!

White Lotus Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

It was hot but you would never know it with that good looking couple! Thank you for the review. Keep in touch!

Services Used: Photography

Kami is a very professional and fun photographer to work with! We loved working with Kami and recieved so many compliments on our wedding photos!

White Lotus Studios Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We really enjoyed being a part of your wedding!