Whistlestop Florist Inc

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim & the staff at Whistlestop went above and beyond to make our ballroom look spectacular! I had a variety of different centerpieces and requests and Kim worked so hard to make sure my look was captured in every way imaginable! I interviewed several florists, including grocery stores and the value I received was far beyond any of the other vendors I met with. Not only that, the personal attention, design consultation, and creativity that I received were above and beyond! In my opinion, Whistlestop Florists should be your first and only stop! No one compares! Thrilled beyond belief and have pictures to prove it!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Whistlestop Florist recently served our wedding event and exceeded our expectations. Kim is so friendly and easy to work with. The flowers were exactly what we wanted and the quality of both the flowers and the service were excellent. We highly recommend Whistlestop Florist for all of your floral needs.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Donna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers! She came up with great money saving ideas and decorated our reception space beautifully! Also, our bouquets were even more beautiful than I imagined them!! She listened to my ideas and followed through with every detail. I will definitely be doing business with Kim in the future!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim was truly amazing! She completely understood my vision and was very responsive and accommodating to small changes we made along the way. I got so many compliments from our reception venue staff on how beautiful the flowers were! Keep in mind they do weddings every weekend. The arrangements at the church were absolutely perfect. Kim also allows a preview the day before the wedding which will help nervous brides sleep well!! All around fantastic vendor. Very creative and fun to work with. Thanks for everything Kim!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Amelia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I very recently got married and worked with Whistlestop for my wedding flowers-working with Kim over the past year was wonderful-not only was she flexible with her time in order to meet me with my crazy hours, she also took the time and patience to work with my mother whom helped to plan the wedding long distance. I knew that the flowers would be gorgeous as I had seen Kim's work in photos and her shop is just beautiful but I was not prepared for what I saw when I finally waked into the reception room for our "first look" before our guests arrived-simply breathtaking. Her artistic ability, creative arrangements and attention detail all came together to make the reception room magical. The bridesmaid's flowers and my bouquet were simply stunning-when they were delivered to us I was amazed at the vibrancy of the flowers and colors and uniqueness of the arrangement. They were everything I had pictured in my head for this special day. I knew it would be beautiful but I was truly unprepared for how magical Kim and her fabulous team made it-just amazing! It was a gorgeous evening-thank you to Kim and her team!! We can't wait to work with you again!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! I had a special drape and flowers made for the ceremony held outside and it was stunning. Inside the centerpieces were gorgeous and everyone commented on them! The bouquets were perfect! I would highly recommend Whistlestop Florist!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing florist!! Always a fantastic job with great attention to detail.

• Wedding: 04/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Whistlestop Florist Inc provided the most gorgeous fall bouquets for my church ceremony and reception. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and our reception tables were lanterns surrounded by roses and calla lilies. The quality was fantastic and each arrangement lasted the entire day. Thank you!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Christi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim at whistlestop is amazing!!!! I asked my vendors who the best florist was and they recommended Kim from Whistlestop. My husband and I met with her for a consultation and she spent over and hour and a half with us! She asked us every detail of how we envisioned our wedding. After meeting with her I knew why everyone said she was the best! I had a picture in mind of how I wanted my wedding to look and she made it come true. Kim is so talented and I am so happy we choose her!!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers were gorgeous on my wedding day! They showed up absolutely perfect and were fresher and better than I expected. I almost didn't remember what they were supposed to look like but I was blown away when I saw my bouquet. I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Cameron
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys did a great job. The flowers were gorgeous and they were very flexible with my requests and met my vision for the big day. Loved the arrangements.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Whistlestop florist was very easy to work with and my flowers were absolutely beautiful! I was so happy with how they came out and I got so many compliments on them.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Whistlestop Florist is THE best florist in Syracuse for weddings. When you go for your first appointment it is apparent that they have a lot of experience in this area. Kim is absolutely wonderful to work with and her floral arrangements are breathtaking. My husband and I were blown away by how beautiful our flowers were. She really listened to what we wanted and incorporated her own flair into the designs. You can't go wrong with booking Whistlestop to be your wedding florist. It would be a mistake not to.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Whistlestop Florists provided their services for my son's wedding. They were incredibley flexible, attentive, and made the entire wedding process stress-free. All of our guests mentioned the beautiful flowers for the ceremony, reception and for the bridal party. I only wish Whistlestop Florist was located in Maryland to continue future business! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim and Whistlestop are amazing! Our flowers were beyond beautiful and exceeded my expectations! Thank you again!!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim and staff at Whistlestop Florist were absolutely wonderful. My daughter the bride had a vision of what she wanted and Kim took that vision and made it even better. The centerpieces, corsages, boutinierres, bouquets and other floral accents were amazing. Kim even arranged for the Chuppa to be delivered to the venue and set that up with beautiful flowers. Then Kim and an assistant returned to our venue at midnight when the party was over and transported the flowers to where our farewell brunch was to be held the next day so we'd have the centerpieces for that to continue the magic. They went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding day special.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Karen
1 Review
315-656-2236
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards