WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service

WeTendBar..."So you don't have to!"

Austin, TX 78710 | map

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Verinda and Greg were amazing during my cocktail hour and reception. They were quick, professional, and I had multiple guests come up to me to applaud them and say how nice they are--plus their margaritas are delicious! They went above and beyond by doing the cake cutting and helping the venue break things down towards the end of the night.

WeTendBar TABC Professional Bartending Service responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's always a pleasure working with such great people. Your friends and family were a bunch of fun and your wedding will forever be remembered as a very unique with your special surprise you arranged for your husband. We wish you a fairytale of romance and happiness for all your years to come!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg was the bartender at me wedding. He was absolutely great!! I heard so many great things about him from my guests after the event ended. The drinks were delicious and Greg handled everyone, even the difficult ones, like a pro! Thank u Greg!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg our bartender for my daughters wedding was both professional and fun to work with. He was polite even to the guest that were giving him a hard time. I will use this service again. Thank you Greg!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
F
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are awesome! Very professional and great people to work with. I highly recommend them!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WeTendBar was a pleasure to work with! They answered all my many questions and were easy to work with via email. We had them serve all the drinks at our wedding as well as having them make the margaritas and sangria. Both drinks they made turned out great and I highly recommend using them for this service. This seems like a rare offering. They were very friendly and efficient at the wedding too. Great prices too! I would highly recommend them for any event!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Verinda and Greg were AMAZING-not only did we enjoy having them as a vendor, but our friends and family LOVED them and are continuing to rave about them, they were professional yet very fun and they interacted with our guests and provided fast service. I would definitely recommend them and if I ever have another event that requires bartenders, I will call them!!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Sarah and Jeff
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so so happy with the service we received from We Tend Bar for our wedding! The watermelon margaritas were unbelievable! The bartenders were delightful. Thank you We Tend Bar!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were completely satisfied with the services they provided.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Nell
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found the bartender to be quite personable and appreciated his flexibility with our schedule. What we appreciated the most was that we didn't need to worry about the bar at all and were able to enjoy the reception along with all of the guests.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I honestly cannot give Verinda and her team enough praise for how much they helped on our wedding day! Not only did they do a great job keeping our guests "well hydrated," they came up HUGE when our caterer decided to leave the event without cleaning, busing, or anything! Verinda stepped up no problem, and even stayed after the event had ended to help clean up the caterers mess, and put presents/boxes into cars. And she did not even mention a thing to my wife and I the whole time (we only found out the next day from our parents what had happened). She and her team just took the initiative, which I think is something you can't put a price on when it comes to having a great wedding day.

For those deciding on bartenders for their event (I know we called at least 4-5), I wouldn't even waste time researching/comparing and just go with WeTendBar. If it weren't for them, we probably would've spent the end of our night cleaning vs out with our friends/family.

Thanks Verinda!

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I really did not hear anything negative about the bartenders, everyone seemed to get their drinks quickly and there didn't seem to be any issues.

I would definitely recommend your services in the future.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Verienda was a pleasure to work with on Sara's wedding. She arrived early and was very professional through out the event. A great vendor!

Thanks for the review Beth. Look forward to working with you again. You did an amazing job!

• Wedding: 10/14/2013
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say about "We Tend Bar"...they were flexible, very affordable, helpful, and professional. The bartender they provided for my wedding did an amazing job. Guests even commented on the quality of service. I will hire them again in the future, and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing bar tending services.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Verinda with WeTendBar was the bartender at our wedding reception, and she did a wonderful job! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional and friendly bartender. Thanks so much Verinda for making our reception perfect!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional, The margaritas and Sangria were excellent. We had a lot of compliments during and after the wedding reception. Verinda was so wonderful to even help with cutting the cake!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was extremely professional, friendly, and followed through with everything they promised. The staff was very helpful and went above and beyond my expectations. They even bussed tables after guests were finished eating. Everyone was able to relax and enjoy the reception because of them. I highly recommend this group for any function!

Thank you Sarah for the kinds words. It is much appreciated. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Here's wishing y'all Happily Ever After!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Sarah
979-966-8033
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards