Westminster Catering Center

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding day was perfect! Working with Jenn and her assistants was such a relaxed, stress free process, which is exactly how I wanted it to go. We only had 3 1/2 months to plan our entire wedding which created a lot of short deadlines and all the detail to fall into place as quickly as possible. Every question I had I received a timely response, whether it was the answer or a direction to start with. We were able to use a suite that was available at the hotel for my girls and I to spend the morning/early afternoon in while we prepared for the day, probably one of the most helpful accommodations when a wedding starts at 2!

All of our center pieces were provided to us by Westminster Catering, another check of the list from the beginning. I was able to have our florist fill the vases with the flowers of our choice to make beautiful center pieces for all the tables.

The only constructive criticism I could provide was during the delivery of dinner. I noticed as well as heard a few guest complain that it took quite a while for dinner to be served to all the tables. we did have a large wedding and there were a lot of plates to get out but I did feel that part could have gone a little smoother.

Overall, I could not have asked for a more accommodating (Jenn even got my drink for me at the wedding!!), friendly and enjoyable place to work with while planning the best day of our lives:)

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After visiting several venues for our wedding, we chose the Best Western Catering and Conference Westminster Catering Service. We are so happy with the service, food, attentiveness that we received and are so happy with our selection. Loved working with Jenn as she was very responsive! Highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenn and Zach were very attentive to our needs and made our wedding that much more enjoyable. Everything went according to plan. The food was good and everyone had a great time. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone planning their wedding.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Jennifer and Mike
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to Best Western Catering and Conference Center and Jenn Williams! Our Wedding Reception was everything and more then I could have imagined! The staff was attentive, accommodating and EVERY detail was perfect! Our favors were even tucked elegantly in our guest's napkins. This venue is PERFECT for the Bride and Groom who want a wedding reception that is unhurried, perfectly detailed and completely personalized for your special day! The complimentary night stay in the Honeymoon suite was a much needed and appreciated end to a wonderful evening!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect! All I imagined an more! Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Something always goes wrong at a wedding - but not this one! Westminster Catering Center was extremely professional, accommodating, prepared, knowledgeable, and helpful from day one, especially Jennifer Williams. Their wedding package particularly made planning easy as so much was included at a fair price. Thanks to all for a head-ache free, memorable, celebration.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When booking Jenn, the head sales professional was the deciding factor and we couldn't have picked better! She was great and made sure the wedding was perfect!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Scott
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best Western provided us with a great memorable wedding reception. Jenn Williams is an outstanding event coordinator. We would definitely recommend Best Western's services for any event.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have been more please with Jenn Williams and the staff at Best Western for making our daughters wedding reception a beautiful and memorable occasion. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. Jenn was always ready and willing to help with all our questions and anything we needed. We received numerous complements from our guests on how beautiful the reception was, as well as the delicious food. Very well organized and would definitely recommend the Best Western to others!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were glad we had our post wedding reception with best western. This was our 3rd wedding reception but they made us feel very special. The staff were very helpful and courteous, they will make a way to cater your needs.
Thank you for all your hard work and making our celebration a memorable one.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Ria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenn Williams at Best Western was excellent!!! She was professional, responded quick to emails, and was a lot of fun to work with. The staff that worked our wedding reception was excellent from the servers to the bartender. We have no complaints at all!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Since this was a second wedding for me and I have planned 2 weddings for my daughters, I am a perfect person to ask about quality, professionalism, etc. I could not have asked for a better experience with Jenn Williams as someone to help control my wedding reception. She was always one step ahead of me with questions, suggestions and make decisions when I was not available. I had given her that responsibility after just working with her for about 1 month. She is one of your best assets, if not your best. I had heard about her before we even went to Best Western for our first meeting. I, obviously, can't say enough positive things about her.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Roberta
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenn was amazing and so helpful from start to finish!! I would recommend to everyone! They will do everything to make you happy!! The most amazing day!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Amber & Bobby
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I visited several venues before deciding on the Westminster Catering Center(WCC). Initially we selected WCC based on the package offered, value, and overall cooperative attitude. The wedding planner Jenn Williams was super to work with. She advised and assisted with things from linens to placecards, menu and timing. We used the WCC table decorations and Jenn guided us with additional decorating ideas and assisted making our custom photo backdrop. In addition, our guest list grew and we changed from their smaller to larger room, she was right there and helped with the floor plan adjustments.
My wife and I had a great time and our guests did too. We have had nothing but positive comments from our guests about the food served and service of the staff. Guests said the hor d'oeuvres were brought to them, and food was served promptly and politely. Portions size was good and food was tasty, even our most difficult guests said things like coffee was refilled with regularity and had nothing negative to say.
During our special evening the staff at WCC was just on their game, seeming to be everywhere all the time. Between the cocktale hour and ceremony my wife and I had a change of clothing scheduled. As I struggled with my tuxedo accessories (cuff links/tie/etc)staff members from WCC were suddenly there and began helping me. Later my wife, a water drinker, informed me that many times during our evening a staff member would show up with a fresh glass of water for her. And at the very end as our guests were leaving, the staff was already loading a cart of our flowers, gifts, clothes etc and brought all of these items to our car for us. WCC, Jenn and her staff, really made our wedding that much more special for us. We are so glad of our venue selection.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a lovely wedding and reception thanks to Jenn Williams' guidance and support. Jenn was very responsive and flexible, which is one of the reason's we chose the venue. The Chambers looked beautiful based on some added touches that Jenn and her staff added. The staff was very attentive to my husband and me. We were very pleased with how the event turned out. Thanks to Jenn and her staff!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing...I would recommend this venue to everyone and anyone. Jenn was fabulous along with Mandie and all others. Thank you all so much so for making our day perfect.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake
Mandi
410-857-1901
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards