Westminster Catering Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jenn was extremely easy to work with and made the wedding planning process easy to handle. She explained everything and made sure nothing was missed. Her experience with weddings was helpful in making our wedding day stress free. The food at the reception was delicious and filling! The best western was the only reception venue that had the 3 tier vases available to use for free, I wasn't able to find that in any other venues. Everybody had a great time, I would definitely recommend them to anybody who is getting married.

Dawn
07/11/2015

Jen did an amazing job! She was very attentive to our concerns and made the entire experience smooth! The whole staff was also great and they made our experience amazing! The venue looked so beautiful, food was amazing and it was perfect!

Private User
Recently Married

I absolutely loved having our wedding at Westminster Conference Center! It was an amazing value and turned out beautiful. The service was top notch and Jenn was amazing! She helped me to accomplish the perfect wedding! Definitely recommend it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Our wedding day was perfect! Working with Jenn and her assistants was such a relaxed, stress free process, which is exactly how I wanted it to go. We only had 3 1/2 months to plan our entire wedding which created a lot of short deadlines and all the detail to fall into place as quickly as possible. Every question I had I received a timely response, whether it was the answer or a direction to start with. We were able to use a suite that was available at the hotel for my girls and I to spend the morning/early afternoon in while we prepared for the day, probably one of the most helpful accommodations when a wedding starts at 2!

All of our center pieces were provided to us by Westminster Catering, another check of the list from the beginning. I was able to have our florist fill the vases with the flowers of our choice to make beautiful center pieces for all the tables.

The only constructive criticism I could provide was during the delivery of dinner. I noticed as well as heard a few guest complain that it took quite a while for dinner to be served to all the tables. we did have a large wedding and there were a lot of plates to get out but I did feel that part could have gone a little smoother.

Overall, I could not have asked for a more accommodating (Jenn even got my drink for me at the wedding!!), friendly and enjoyable place to work with while planning the best day of our lives:)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

After visiting several venues for our wedding, we chose the Best Western Catering and Conference Westminster Catering Service. We are so happy with the service, food, attentiveness that we received and are so happy with our selection. Loved working with Jenn as she was very responsive! Highly recommend!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Jennifer and Mike
10/10/2014

Jenn and Zach were very attentive to our needs and made our wedding that much more enjoyable. Everything went according to plan. The food was good and everyone had a great time. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone planning their wedding.

Karen
09/20/2014

Thank you to Best Western Catering and Conference Center and Jenn Williams! Our Wedding Reception was everything and more then I could have imagined! The staff was attentive, accommodating and EVERY detail was perfect! Our favors were even tucked elegantly in our guest's napkins. This venue is PERFECT for the Bride and Groom who want a wedding reception that is unhurried, perfectly detailed and completely personalized for your special day! The complimentary night stay in the Honeymoon suite was a much needed and appreciated end to a wonderful evening!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everything was perfect! All I imagined an more! Highly recommended!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Mary
09/19/2014

Something always goes wrong at a wedding - but not this one! Westminster Catering Center was extremely professional, accommodating, prepared, knowledgeable, and helpful from day one, especially Jennifer Williams. Their wedding package particularly made planning easy as so much was included at a fair price. Thanks to all for a head-ache free, memorable, celebration.

Scott
09/13/2014

When booking Jenn, the head sales professional was the deciding factor and we couldn't have picked better! She was great and made sure the wedding was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Brittany
08/16/2014

Best Western provided us with a great memorable wedding reception. Jenn Williams is an outstanding event coordinator. We would definitely recommend Best Western's services for any event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Lisa
08/16/2014

We couldn't have been more please with Jenn Williams and the staff at Best Western for making our daughters wedding reception a beautiful and memorable occasion. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. Jenn was always ready and willing to help with all our questions and anything we needed. We received numerous complements from our guests on how beautiful the reception was, as well as the delicious food. Very well organized and would definitely recommend the Best Western to others!

Ria
07/12/2014

We were glad we had our post wedding reception with best western. This was our 3rd wedding reception but they made us feel very special. The staff were very helpful and courteous, they will make a way to cater your needs.
Thank you for all your hard work and making our celebration a memorable one.

Megan
07/12/2014

Jenn Williams at Best Western was excellent!!! She was professional, responded quick to emails, and was a lot of fun to work with. The staff that worked our wedding reception was excellent from the servers to the bartender. We have no complaints at all!!

Roberta
06/28/2014

Since this was a second wedding for me and I have planned 2 weddings for my daughters, I am a perfect person to ask about quality, professionalism, etc. I could not have asked for a better experience with Jenn Williams as someone to help control my wedding reception. She was always one step ahead of me with questions, suggestions and make decisions when I was not available. I had given her that responsibility after just working with her for about 1 month. She is one of your best assets, if not your best. I had heard about her before we even went to Best Western for our first meeting. I, obviously, can't say enough positive things about her.

Amber & Bobby
06/21/2014

Jenn was amazing and so helpful from start to finish!! I would recommend to everyone! They will do everything to make you happy!! The most amazing day!!