Westin Lake Las Vegas

Value
Flexibility
Herman
04/25/2015

We could not have pick a better place to have our Wedding Reception Celebration. Amberly and the staff of Westin were top notch! Very responsive to our emails and last minute requests. My guest rave about how GREAT the food was and the overall ambiance of the resort was perfect for a wedding/reception. We had our reception in the Lotus Court and because of the rain we had to move in doors, although disappointed. Our event planner Amanda with (Amanda B Weddings &Events) and the Westin Staff set up the new indoor location within a record time and guest were seated/ party began as if nothing happen. I am so happy and the pictures are amazing. YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG HAVING YOUR WEDDING AND RECEPTION here.

Angela
12/13/2014

After 5 different coordinators, we finally got the best Rodney! Rodney is the best! He coordinated everything and helped make my day flawless. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

As the proud parents of the bride, this was our first attempt at orchestrating an event of such grandiose scale, but with the unwavering support of Rodney Arnett all went according to planned and better than expected regarding the Bouchot/Floyd nuptials (Andalusian Gardens) and the celebration that immediately followed (Lotus Court). The choosing of the venue paid homage to their love as said was the proposal sight one year earlier. Good earnest and great expectation were quested and quelled thanks largely in part to the cast and crew at the Westin Lake Las Vegas. We highly, recommend without hesitation nor reservation, this exquisite local. It's beauty transcends the physical as it seeps into the cracks and crevices of the souls of all individuals who dole.

Allan
06/11/2014

I only have great things to say about Karli, She was very professional, organized and very helpful. On the day prior to the wedding we reviewed all final details and when we found out that the beauty salon and spa was closed on the day of the wedding she made arrangements to have an outside hair and makeup person. On the day of the wedding she helped us to get organized and she was very calm. Thank you.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Vanessa
05/31/2014

Karli was amazingly helpful she made all of our planning so easy and the day of the wedding she was A HUGE help !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful grounds, amazing moroccan-themed reception hall. Karli Markovitz was the most amazing catering manager and was there before and after the ceremony, and even at the reception to make sure everything was going ok. Well worth the half hour drive from the strip. All the guests were happy. Brilliant place to have a wedding.

Private User
1+ year ago

This location is stunning! The resort is exceptional, but best of all are the staff members. Their attention and care to every special detail made the entire weekend celebration perfect. We always felt that this wedding was as important to the resort staff as it was to the bride and groom.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Karli Markovitz was AWESOME to work with. Both my husband and I plan to make it out next year to celebrate our anniversary. We would do it all again if we could with no changes. It was just perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Priscilla
03/22/2014

This place was perfect. They had everything in one location. The property was gorgeous and very well kept. The staff was very professional and helpful. The food was amazing, we couldn't of picked a better location, for my big day.

Michelle
03/18/2014

Nothing was a problem and everything ran smoothly. Karli was professional, organised and had everything under control! As we live in Australia, planning this wedding was all over email. Karli seemed to have a sixth sense about what we wanted to achieve and she provided us with exceptional vendors such as florist, make-up, hair etc. As someone who had worked in hospitality and vent managed I was over cautious with the planning....I didn't need to be as Karli was in total control. We had a small group of 13 but at no stage did I ever feel like we weren't important! Due to the fact we were a destination wedding, there were lots of different parts to our wedding. The team at The Westin ensured nothing was missed or a problem. Service was exceptional - professional, responsive and friendly. I can't thank Karli and the team enough for creating such a special day - exceeding my expectations!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I planned my wedding from LA. I worked with Karli from the Westin and she was great! Couldn't have asked for somebody better to help us out. She was great from the beginning. She really worked with us and our budget and I never had any problems communicating with her. It never took her more than an hour to get back to me. The day of our wedding came and went and she handled everything so that my family, friends, and I had nothing to stress about that day. The entire Westin staff was GREAT that day. I have absolutely no complaints. The grounds were beautiful and made for some gorgeous pictures. Also, the food was delicious and we had a lot of people saying they wanted seconds :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Jeffrey
01/25/2014

Looking back at the entire experience, it's hard to say that how wonderful our wedding turned out. Our coordinator and main point of contact, Karli Markowitz, was professional and pleasant from beginning to finish. She had a lot on her plate but we always felt that she was a few steps ahead when it came to the wedding preparations. We know it was not easy, but having Karli there certainly gave us peace of mind. From the ever changing list of guests to the tiny details on our wedding cake, she was there to make sure that it was done to our specifications. We were lucky to have her to guide us.

The wedding itself was absolutely beautiful. The Westin Lake Las Vegas is perfect in every way and our guests loved it! We did not have too many guests but the presentation and setting made the event feel grand. The catering was more than we could ask for and we heard so many compliments about how delicious the food was. Every server and caterer tended to our needs and instinctively made sure that my bride and I were the first to be served. How wonderful it was to be reminded to eat when there are a million things going on in your head... the simplest things sure are the ones you remember most.

I could go on and on about how much we loved our wedding day. But mostly I wanted to thank the wonderful people that worked hard to make sure that every detail was checked and every guest had a smile. To the wonderful Catering and Events department of the Westin Lake Las Vegas... Thank you for the most unforgettable day of our lives!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Nileen
10/20/2013

Our wedding was perfect and all thanks to the professional and caring staff at the Westin. First, the Westin at Lake Las Vegas is a beautiful setting to host a wedding. The hotel and it's surroundings was perfect for all our wedding guests. We had a wonderful experience not only on the day of the wedding but our whole wedding weekend was exceptional. Our coordinator Karli was amazing. She was very caring, attentive and assisted us with all the details. We did not have to worry about anything on the day of our weddding. The food was also excellent. ALL of our guests raved about the food and were impressed with the service. My husband and I are now looking forward to going back to the Westin for a relaxing couples weekend.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful
Ginger
10/01/2013

My only complaint is the food came out a little late so everything else was a little rushed.

Services Used: Catering

The Westin was beautiful for our wedding! Karli was on top of every detail and she responds immediately to every email and request. We initially worked with Randee who was amazing, but she left half way through our wedding planning and Karli picked up where she left off and did so perfectly! The chefs were amazing and the food was delicious! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was more than we ever expected. The pricing was very reasonable for what we got included and after looking at several wedding venues, we are so happy we chose this one! The pictures came out beautiful with backgrounds that looked like we were in Hawaii or somewhere tropical. Our guests raved about how the hotel felt like our own and they enjoyed being away from the strip as it really made our event feel so much more special without any distractions. Would recommend this place to anyone trying to plan the perfect wedding! The Presidential suite is a great idea for the groom/groomsmen or bridal party the night before the wedding. We loved it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding in september19 /2013 was wonderful!
My husband and I were very happy with everything!
Karli Markovitz was very professional, very punctual, she always returned my calls shortly, she was very lovely and regardful .
I highly recommend Karli Markovitz and staff at the Westin Lake Las Vegas to planning your wedding .
"The most beautiful and important day of your life! "

Karina silva - Orlando, FL.