Westborn Market - Multiple Locations

Westborn Market - Multiple Locations

3 locations - Click on the "map" feature to find a location close to you.

Phone: 313-278-3815 Location: 21775 Michigan Ave.
Dearborn, MI 48124 | map

(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

flowers were so fresh and beautiful! Very easy to work with!

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers were beautiful. I got what I wanted and was able to make tweeks along the way, Nicole also worked within my budget. The 1 issue we had was the personel flower were to be left at the hotel with the reception flowers, which they weren't, the delivery guy just took them back to the market with him. Instead of having photos taken with the flowers, we were trying to locate them, an hour before the ceremony. They did quickly fix the problem once we altered them to it though.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The centerpieces, tall and short, took my breathe away. They were sooo much more than what I expected! The talent in Victor is beyond measure! They delivered and set up early and saved me money in the delivery process (it's not often someone getting paid has your back). Victor and Westborn delivered EXACTLY what I wanted, and did it for just over HALF of what three other florists had quoted me. Not only did he beat them in substantially in cost, but he did something they didn't do; LISTENED to what I wanted, and didn't insist on "hiding" memorial additions to my bouquet or creating larger centerpieces because they didn't fit their "image". Westborn delivered MY IMAGE.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh my gosh! My flowers were awesome! Victor and Richard (and the team at Livonia and Dearborn), did a gret job on my flowers. We got nearly twice what we expected and they were gorgeous. After my original vendor just didn't get it and basically wanted me to put the flowers in the vase for her, I had to find another florist three weeks before the wedding. How lucky I was that Westborn was available and so happy and willing to help. The design was beautiful and they spend hours helping us set up. Highly recommend Wesborn for their design, value, talent and overall attention to the client! Thanks Westborn! I loved my flowers.

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

AMAZING work. I had a really great experience and would reccomend Westborn to any bride!

• Wedding: 07/07/2010
jen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were great and the centerpiece was amazing!! They were really flexible and professional about everything! Everyone at the wedding was complementing them! Thank you very much for all the help and beautiful flowers!!!

• Wedding: 04/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved everything about them.Everything I dreamed of and always wanted happened!The flowers lasted for at least a week and were delivered exactly on time.I was SO pleased with how everything turned out.

• Wedding: 04/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AWESOME!! We are so happy we used them instead of going somewhere else. The flowers and centerpieces were amazing! I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 11/06/2009
katbquik
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Richard at Westborn Market in Livonia did our flowers for us. Not only does he have great ideas, make beautiful bouquets, and work with ANY budget, he is also one of the nicest people I have ever met. Three cheers for Richard!

• Wedding: 08/29/2009
3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I absolutely loved our wedding flowers. They were able to take what I described to them and bring it to life!

• Wedding: 07/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely gorgeous flowers! Couldn't have been happier.

• Wedding: 07/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything looked beautiful!!! Definitely recommend!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Could not have been happier with my centerpieces and bouquets. Kelly had great ideas and stuck to my budget.

Westborn Market - Multiple Locations responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and wishing you all the best in your new life together.

Westborn Market

• Wedding: 05/22/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were beautiful!

• Wedding: 04/28/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were beautiful! I have already reccomended them to others!

• Wedding: 04/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Im going by what my wife tells me on this one cuz she handled everything. I have to say the venue we used was beautiful after they were done. My wife had someone working with her and she did everything my wife asked. For the service and quality of the flowers, they were very well priced.

• Wedding: 02/01/2009
313-278-3815
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards