Wes Craft Photography - Wes Craft Weddings
Bring the Love. We'll make sure you remember it vividly.
200 East 5th Avenue

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Wes and Necia offer many different packages so finding one that meets your budget and needs is easy enough. They are warm and Very professional. The quality of their work is unmatched and the creative uniqueness of their eye captures the essence of the moment. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. They were a pleasure to work with and the results took our breath away and brought tears to our eyes!
Wedding: 08/17/2014

Private User 4 Reviews
Wes was fantastic. He was very conversational, making us comfortable and posing us well. He got sample pictures up for us to see quickly, and they're gorgeous.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I will aggressively recommend Wes to all of my friends, sisters, and even aquaintences to use him as their wedding photographer. If you value good photos at your wedding, go with Wes and Necia. Their humor and kindness also help calm anyone shy to the camera and consequently help to create more natural photos.

If you are a diva bride and are stuck on having shots a specific way, you may need to rethink your attitude or get a different photographer. Instead of looking for a brick wall or some other perfect backdrop, he is always looking at angles of light and how the sun is hitting you. He is more creative than me, so giving him control helped to create fabulous photos. That said, he is also very willing to make sure that you get what you want out of your photos sessions and run with your creative ideas.

I asked several friends with photography backgrounds to help me pick my wedding photographer and they all picked Wes. I would go so far as to say he is the best photographer in the Chicago and area for his price range.
Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A beautiful couple who do BEAUTIFUL work!!!!!!
Wedding: 07/12/2014

Laura 1 Reviews
We cannot express how grateful we are to have found Wes & Necia to capture our wedding. I can be particular about photo style and editing, so I spent a lot of time looking for the best photographer for us. Initially looking for wedding photographers was disappointing, as many of the photographers we were interested in were way outside our price range. When I found Wes Craft Photography, I was absolutely blown away by the pictures on their website and could not believe how affordable they were. I can honestly say the value went beyond our expectations. Their attitude, professionalism, and expertise showed through, and from wedding day to the photo reveal we had the entire wedding party and many guests commenting that "we picked a REALLY great photographer".

There were two main things I appreciated with Wes Craft Photography, that I hadn't experienced from other photographers (as bridesmaids in friend's/family's weddings): 1) Attention to detail and precise direction - Setting up portrait shots can be tricky, but Wes Craft carefully selected how each person was positioned. This involved paying close attention to lighting so every single person in the shot looked great. 2) Bringing out positive emotion in portrait shots - Wes does a great job at saying things that make people smile or laugh, so happiness and joy come through. In making things more fun, better pictures result.

The pictures that we have from our wedding are absolutely beautiful and when I saw them for the first time I was brought to tears. We're glad we found Wes Craft Photography and appreciated their strong work ethic and attention to detail. There are so many photos that were taken that we will treasure for years to come.

Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would recommend Wes and Necia as wedding photographers. This was one area where choosing a photographer was difficult because we wanted to have the best possible pictures of our special day. Once we met with Wes and Necia, we knew that they would be the perfect choice. Our engagement pictures were everything we wanted and the pictures we have seen of our wedding so far are so perfect. Wes and Necia made taking pictures fun and were so accommodating throughout the whole process. We would definitely recommend them!
Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say but AWESOME!!! Wes and Necia were fabulous!!!! They worked with our schedule, the engagement photos were phenomenal! Wes also has that eye for those very unique photos using light!!! Definitely, model magazine quality! I'm waiting for our wedding photos, but I have no doubt in my mind that they will be perfect!!! Wes showed me a few photos during our wedding, he asked for any requested photos, he is by the far, the greatest especially for the $$$!! I love that he offers the disk of ALLLL photos!!! Some of the poses feel very awkward but turn out better than I could have ever imagined!
Wedding: 12/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Professional. Amazing. Soothing to the bride. Detail oriented. Did I say amazing? Wes and Necia also did the engagement session with my daughter and her fiance in downtown Chicago . . . GORGEOUS results!!

The dance floor was full all night long. Every I saw something or noticed someone and thought to myself, "Oh! We need a picture of that!" I looked and Wes and/or Necia were already "on it".

I cannot wait to see the end result of this most wonderful day. I said it when I had my own wedding nearly 25 years ago, .... the pictures are the only thing that we will be paying for that will last .... I want the best and I don't mind spending the money. I told her daddy the same thing when we started planning our daughters wedding this time, and my daughter and new son-in-law have been as impressed as I am. Spend the money . . . get the best. It's worth it. This is what lasts a lifetime and more.
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Where do we begin? From the moment we met Wes and Necia, we knew we were in good hands. Let me start by saying that Wes and Necia are very easy to work with and by far made our special day memories come to life with their beautiful photographs. Their quality of work and the attention to details is paramount and allows them to stand out among other Chicago photographers. From the engagement session to planning out the entire day, Wes really took the time to make sure he had everything down and understood exactly what we were trying to capture. I can say with 100% confidence, if you hire Wes, you won't have to worry about a thing and can know without a doubt your wedding photos will be flawless.
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband Lin and I used Wes and Necia for engagement photos (he wasn't available for our wedding date). The focus and attention he paid to every detail of the shoot was really incredible. You know from the moment the camera comes out of the bag you're working with a true professional, not a fly by night photographer. Wes asks the right questions before the shoot even begins to tee up the right location, look, and mood for the pictures. Truly a professional pairing I'd highly recommend.
Dana + Lin
Wedding: 09/15/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
Photography was high on our priority list for our wedding. Some "advice" we were given was that you get to take away 2 things from your wedding: a spouse and the pictures. I ended up browsing wedding wire for photographers and Wes Craft's page caught my attention. After talking with him on the phone to get more information, I could tell that this was the photographer for us! He was very easy to talk to and never felt like a stranger. He was very flexible with our engagement photo session as I wanted to try to get a snowy day to take them on (and we did get one!). We loved all of our photos! He was always cool and calm on the wedding day which was helpful since I kept worrying about the time. He captured all the photos we wanted from our day and some of our favorites are the great candid shots Wes and his wife captured. We ordered our wedding album with them and it is better than I could have imagined! I also recommend trying the canvas photos you can order from them. We have a big canvas of one of our engagement photos hanging in our living room and we constantly get compliments on it!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wes Craft was our favorite vender for our wedding. Photography was the one area that mean't the most to my husband and I so we wanted someone great and boy did we get someone better than just great. Wes Craft is absolutely the best! From the first meeting to the personal delivery of our wedding album, the whole experience with Wes and his wife Necia was very fun and professional.

They were always quick to respond whether it be by phone call, text or e-mail. Every form of communication was easy and always helpful. Very flexible with your schedule. I remember never feeling stressed regarding photography for our wedding.

Wes and Necia are very respectable people and care so much about their work and their clients. At the same time, they like to have fun with the whole process and enjoy being apart of your day with being very respectful to all the guests. One of my bridesmaids said, "One of things I will remember about your wedding is your photographer and how he was so great with making us laugh, he was awesome!" Being photographed is a little hard to get use to but the engagement session helps you feel comfortable with the camera and more importantly with Wes and how he works. In order to have fabulous photos, you need an excellent photographer who can make you laugh and tell you what to do.

My husband I knew our wedding photos were going to be great when we first saw our engagement photos. We loved them all, and when we saw the hundreds of photos from our wedding, we knew we were very blessed to have booked such a wonderful photographer to capture our beautiful day. The photos mean so much to us and we couldn't be happier. If you are considering a wedding album from them, do it! Our wedding album is absolutely beautiful and this is just another reason out of hundreds why we will recommend Wes Craft Photography to everyone we know.
Wedding: 08/03/2013

Alicia 5 Reviews
My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with our experience with Wes Craft Photography and the amazing photographs from our engagement session and wedding day! It was a delight to work with Wes and his wife Necia. They make a great team and are extremely talented. Wes has a gift for putting everyone at ease which is a really important quality in your wedding photographer – after all, your photographer is the one vendor you interact with throughout your entire wedding day. As a visual artist myself, top quality photography of my wedding was a personal requirement and Wes Craft Weddings definitely delivered. We have had sooo many compliments on our wedding photos. Hire Wes. Hire him now. You won't regret it!
Wedding: 07/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't have asked for a better photography team and our pictures are definite proof! Wes and Necia are completely professional but my hubs and I were so comfortable around them! On our wedding day we went to multiple places to photograph and with the weather being kinda risky for rain, Necia and Wes took the most incredible pictures of us, family, friends and the entire wedding party! Thank you Wes Craft Photography!
Wedding: 06/29/2013

Katie 8 Reviews
WOW!! I used Wes Craft Weddings for my photographer for my engagement photo session as well as my wedding. I could not have been happier!! Wes and Necia are a fun, hip, creative duo that were so easy to work with. I was absolutely thrilled with the outcome of the photos. The way they utilize lighting was incredible! Not only are they extremely talented, but they make the experience very fun and effortless. I will definitely keep in touch with them for my future needs. They are absolute perfection!
Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wes Craft Wedding exceeded our expectations. He and his wife have a way of making a simple shot look like a piece of art. They made us feel very relaxed, and gave us good suggestions as to what we should wear, especially for the engagement photos so that the photos would look better. We were very happy with our engagement and wedding photos and feel that they were worth every penny. It's going to be hard to choose which ones to frame!
Wedding: 03/09/2013
 630-474-4217
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire