Wes Craft Photography - Wes Craft Weddings
Bring the Love. We'll make sure you remember it vividly.
121 N Washington Street

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I would recommend Wes and Necia as wedding photographers. This was one area where choosing a photographer was difficult because we wanted to have the best possible pictures of our special day. Once we met with Wes and Necia, we knew that they would be the perfect choice. Our engagement pictures were everything we wanted and the pictures we have seen of our wedding so far are so perfect. Wes and Necia made taking pictures fun and were so accommodating throughout the whole process. We would definitely recommend them!
Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say but AWESOME!!! Wes and Necia were fabulous!!!! They worked with our schedule, the engagement photos were phenomenal! Wes also has that eye for those very unique photos using light!!! Definitely, model magazine quality! I'm waiting for our wedding photos, but I have no doubt in my mind that they will be perfect!!! Wes showed me a few photos during our wedding, he asked for any requested photos, he is by the far, the greatest especially for the $$$!! I love that he offers the disk of ALLLL photos!!! Some of the poses feel very awkward but turn out better than I could have ever imagined!
Wedding: 12/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Professional. Amazing. Soothing to the bride. Detail oriented. Did I say amazing? Wes and Necia also did the engagement session with my daughter and her fiance in downtown Chicago . . . GORGEOUS results!!

The dance floor was full all night long. Every I saw something or noticed someone and thought to myself, "Oh! We need a picture of that!" I looked and Wes and/or Necia were already "on it".

I cannot wait to see the end result of this most wonderful day. I said it when I had my own wedding nearly 25 years ago, .... the pictures are the only thing that we will be paying for that will last .... I want the best and I don't mind spending the money. I told her daddy the same thing when we started planning our daughters wedding this time, and my daughter and new son-in-law have been as impressed as I am. Spend the money . . . get the best. It's worth it. This is what lasts a lifetime and more.
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband Lin and I used Wes and Necia for engagement photos (he wasn't available for our wedding date). The focus and attention he paid to every detail of the shoot was really incredible. You know from the moment the camera comes out of the bag you're working with a true professional, not a fly by night photographer. Wes asks the right questions before the shoot even begins to tee up the right location, look, and mood for the pictures. Truly a professional pairing I'd highly recommend.
Dana + Lin
Wedding: 09/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wes Craft was our favorite vender for our wedding. Photography was the one area that mean't the most to my husband and I so we wanted someone great and boy did we get someone better than just great. Wes Craft is absolutely the best! From the first meeting to the personal delivery of our wedding album, the whole experience with Wes and his wife Necia was very fun and professional.

They were always quick to respond whether it be by phone call, text or e-mail. Every form of communication was easy and always helpful. Very flexible with your schedule. I remember never feeling stressed regarding photography for our wedding.

Wes and Necia are very respectable people and care so much about their work and their clients. At the same time, they like to have fun with the whole process and enjoy being apart of your day with being very respectful to all the guests. One of my bridesmaids said, "One of things I will remember about your wedding is your photographer and how he was so great with making us laugh, he was awesome!" Being photographed is a little hard to get use to but the engagement session helps you feel comfortable with the camera and more importantly with Wes and how he works. In order to have fabulous photos, you need an excellent photographer who can make you laugh and tell you what to do.

My husband I knew our wedding photos were going to be great when we first saw our engagement photos. We loved them all, and when we saw the hundreds of photos from our wedding, we knew we were very blessed to have booked such a wonderful photographer to capture our beautiful day. The photos mean so much to us and we couldn't be happier. If you are considering a wedding album from them, do it! Our wedding album is absolutely beautiful and this is just another reason out of hundreds why we will recommend Wes Craft Photography to everyone we know.
Wedding: 08/03/2013

Alicia 5 Reviews
My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with our experience with Wes Craft Photography and the amazing photographs from our engagement session and wedding day! It was a delight to work with Wes and his wife Necia. They make a great team and are extremely talented. Wes has a gift for putting everyone at ease which is a really important quality in your wedding photographer – after all, your photographer is the one vendor you interact with throughout your entire wedding day. As a visual artist myself, top quality photography of my wedding was a personal requirement and Wes Craft Weddings definitely delivered. We have had sooo many compliments on our wedding photos. Hire Wes. Hire him now. You won't regret it!
Wedding: 07/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't have asked for a better photography team and our pictures are definite proof! Wes and Necia are completely professional but my hubs and I were so comfortable around them! On our wedding day we went to multiple places to photograph and with the weather being kinda risky for rain, Necia and Wes took the most incredible pictures of us, family, friends and the entire wedding party! Thank you Wes Craft Photography!
Wedding: 06/29/2013

Katie 8 Reviews
WOW!! I used Wes Craft Weddings for my photographer for my engagement photo session as well as my wedding. I could not have been happier!! Wes and Necia are a fun, hip, creative duo that were so easy to work with. I was absolutely thrilled with the outcome of the photos. The way they utilize lighting was incredible! Not only are they extremely talented, but they make the experience very fun and effortless. I will definitely keep in touch with them for my future needs. They are absolute perfection!
Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wes Craft Wedding exceeded our expectations. He and his wife have a way of making a simple shot look like a piece of art. They made us feel very relaxed, and gave us good suggestions as to what we should wear, especially for the engagement photos so that the photos would look better. We were very happy with our engagement and wedding photos and feel that they were worth every penny. It's going to be hard to choose which ones to frame!
Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What a tremendous experience we had working with Wes and Necia! We couldn't be happier with the service they gave us, from initial meeting, to engagement shoot, to wedding day, to album drafts and final product, to ordering individual prints afterward. We and our friends and family absolutely love our pictures, Wes and Necia were both a lot of fun to work with, and their expertise helped us tremendously in pre-wedding planning, in wedding day ease, and in a final product that is phenomenal. Pictures were high in importance to us to tell the story of our day, particularly because we knew we were going to opt out of having any additional videographer, and these two well exceeded our expectations with their photojournalism mixed with the requisite family portraits. These two are good at what they do, without a doubt. Timely, professional, knowledgeable, fun, personable. We very much would recommend Wes Craft Photography!
Wedding: 11/17/2012

Becky 1 Reviews
I loved everything about Wes Craft Photography. I knew the minute I got engaged that Wes had to be my photographer. I looked through tons of albums at bridal shows, surfed so many websites, and found myself comparing them to Wes and Necias business: the others style of photography did not compare! They are a great team and work well together. My guests all complimented on how friendly they were and how wonderful all of our photos turned out. If you are debating between booking with them, you wont regret it. At the end of the day your photos and your wedding dress is all you have left from that day you planned so much for and you need to make sure your photographer is great like Wes Craft Photography. ;)
Wedding: 10/13/2012

Sara 5 Reviews
When I saw my friends' breathtaking professional wedding photos, I knew I had to contact their photographer for my own wedding. When I met with their photographer, I was so impressed with what he had to offer that I knew I had to book him. I cannot say enough good things about Wes' talent and passion for photography. He was open to all of our ideas and even provided us with creative suggestions of his own that made our wedding truly unique. His photographic talent is evident by viewing his gallery, but his passion for what he does is what made my husband and I certain that Wes was the right fit for our wedding. I am so happy that we were able to have Wes capture our wedding day and provide us with beautiful pictures that will last us a lifetime.
Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hire Wes Craft to photograph your wedding.

We are beyond happy we were able to have Wes photograph our engagement photos and our 6.10.12 wedding day!

Wes is a phenomenal photographer and a true artist. As a graphic designer, I was looking for a photographer who was the total package: creative, passionate, easy-going personality, and highly concerned with composition, light, color, texture, and the overall mood of each photograph to make every person and object look amazing. He surpassed our expectations.

Not only is Wes an artist, but he's also incredibly personable, knowledgeable, easy to contact, fun, and within our wedding budget. We first worked with Wes during our Oct 2011 engagement shoot. Our engagement photos were gorgeous. Many of our guests told us that whenever anyone saw our Save-The-Date magnet, they thought it was a photograph from a magazine.

Wes was also an absolute pleasure to work with on the wedding day. He called us the week before the wedding to go over everything and make sure he knew our priorities and overall vibe we wanted. We had a lot of laughs, a lot of serious moments, and a lot of fun. He made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful.

His wife, Necia, also a graphic artist, was his assistant on our wedding day and was his right-hand woman. Wes and Necia are a wonderful example of a married couple that works as "one." Necia also took photos on the wedding day and they turned out wonderfully too.

When we received our photos, we were overjoyed with how Wes captured our wedding day perfectly. He was able to represent all the emotion, fun, and beauty of our wedding and reception. His execution demonstrated creative vision and true talent. Each shot wasn't just a snapshot, but an honest moment saved for all time. Check out our photos at vimeo.com/wescraftphotography/bethandrick

Free "extras" that are included with Wes' photography services are: wedding day slideshow that brings your day to life, photo-retouching, full-resolution images on a disc, and ordering site to share with family and friends. You can also order a wide selection of beautiful albums and professional, archival quality prints.

We are thrilled we chose Wes Craft as our wedding photographer and will treasure our engagement and wedding photos forever!
Wedding: 06/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wes & Necia were so wonderful to work with. They were very professional, but also very personable and funny. They made everyone feel comfortable while taking portraits, and I barely noticed they were there taking pictures of the party, and boy what great shots they got! Our wedding album turned out absolutely amazing, and I recommend them to everyone I know getting married or wanting family photos. Hire them - they are the best!
Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wes was AMAZING!!!! He is the best photographer EVER!!!!!!!! Next to saying yes to the proposal Wes was the best decision I made!!! Wes is so approachable and friendly and professional! Wes made my wedding day less stressful and more fun! Family and friends all mentioned how impressed they were with him. Wes is some how everywhere for each shot yet in the background. He got along with everyone! Wes makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera! He is also very funny! We have been so happy to have worked with Wes!
Wes Craft Photography - Wes Craft Weddings responded with the following comments:
Em. You and Colin have been so gracious through the whole process. You're ideal clients to have and make our job so rewarding. We look forward to making a gorgeous album for you.
Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wes is the best photographer EVER!!! He's is very personable and as a bride you don't have to worry about anything! He gets along with everyone and is very friendly. My sister had him as her photographer and after seeing his work, I was determined to have him for my wedding, and I did!!! The best decision I ever made!! I would recommend him to all of the brides out there. He'll do an amazing job.

From: One satisfied customer
Wedding: 11/18/2011
 630-474-4217
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire