Well Dunn Catering

Value
Flexibility
Amanda
07/11/2015

We love Yulia at Well Dunn!!!! She is just the best. Amazing all the things she can juggle! We didn't have a coordinator, so she was a huge help. I didn't worry about a thing the day of the wedding; Yulia and her staff were always there to get me to where I was supposed to be and keep me hydrated and fed (important!). I give her all the credit for it going smoothly. Of course the food was delicious too! Thank you times a thousand!!! xoxo

Recently Married

Well Dunn catered our wedding and they were fantastic. Natalie was our rep and she was so easy to work with and so very accommodating. The food was absolutely fantastic. Not much else to say-they were perfect and the guests are still raving about the food. Such a great choice of caterers for our event. I've been to hundreds of catered events and the food is rarely anywhere near as good as it was at our wedding. The milkshakes were a nice touch!

Recently Married

Well Dunn is the best! They provided delicious food, excellent service, and were very responsive to all our needs and requests. Madeline was our sales representative. She was a delight to work with. She set up an hors d'oeuvres tasting when we were still considering our catering options. The food was so delicious and Madeline was such a great representative that we decided to go with the company. Madeline then set up an awesome full menu tasting a few months before the wedding. She was very flexible in helping us craft our menu. We learned right before our wedding that Madeline was sadly leaving the company, but she did a great job transitioning us to Rhiannon, who managed our wedding and did a wonderful job. The food at the wedding was delicious and the wait staff did a wonderful job of serving everything in a very efficient/timely manner. We also loved that this catering company gave us a private butler to follow us around and make sure our food/drink needs were met all night long. Definitely consider them for your wedding or event!

Services Used: Catering

The food was awesome! Everyone commented on how great it was. Rhiannon worked with us along the way to make sure the menu and atmosphere was everything we wanted

1 Review
Recently Married

Natalie Walker of Well Dunn was absolutely fabulous to work with from the start. She was attentive to detail, flexible, and responsive. Well Dunn outdid themselves. All our guests were extremely pleased with the quality of the food, and the professionalism of the staff. Each of them was made to feel important and respected. The evening went forward without a hitch, thanks in great measure to the exceptional service and value provided by Well Dunn

Services Used: Catering

We were so pleased with the Well Dunn experience. Event Coordinator Madeline Zavesky ensured that I was her only client that weekend. She was very responsive initially when we were “shopping around” for caterers. Once everything was confirmed, Madeline was on hand to provide general guidance and field frantic questions and requests. I didn’t hire a wedding planner and I didn’t need one. Madeline made it easy, fun, and low-stress. All our needs were met and I would recommend Well Dunn to anyone without hesitation.

Services Used: Catering

Madeline and the team at Well Dunn are amazing. From menu planning, to giving ideas about where to put tables, everything was a breeze. I cannot speak more highly about the entire team from beginning to end. The night went off without a hitch, food was delicious, the staff attentive and kind, and all my guests complimentary.

Services Used: Catering

Yulia at Well Dunn is epic. She was helpful, responsive, and flexible. She knew the venue (the Anderson House) very well and set up the flow of the wedding perfectly. I did not have a wedding planner, so she took the initiative to ask for contact info for all of my vendors to help coordinate the day of. The staff on the day of the event was also amazing - they made sure that my husband and I ate, had enough water, and (of course) never had an empty drink!
We LOVED the food, and our guests were raving about it as well. We feel lucky to have found Well Dunn - the whole reception went very smoothly, we didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Yulia and Well Dunn!

Alexandra
09/20/2014

My husband and I recently got married at the National Museum of Women in the Arts. It was an absolute dream. Well Dunn catered our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. The food was amazing (all the guests raved about it). The servers were professional and the bride and groom were taken care of the entire night. The space was beautifully set up. We can't speak highly enough about Well Dunn, especially Yulia. She's extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process (not just toward the end) and really gets to know her clients and their preferences. I had 100% confidence in Well Dunn going into the wedding and every bride wants that! Trust me when I say you would not regret going with Well Dunn for your wedding--they are the best.

Services Used: Catering

From start to finish, our experience with Well Dunn was everything we could have asked for and more. Working with Madeline was such a pleasure -she was super responsive, always willing to go the extra mile for us, and knew the ins and outs of our venue in such a way that we always felt like we were in trusted hands. My husband and I chose to use Well Dunn as our caterer, not just because of how yummy the food was, but because we felt so good about our initial meeting with Madeline. On the day of the event, everything went incredibly smoothly. The food was cooked to perfection and we received so many raves about the filet mignon from our guests. How often do people walk away from a wedding remembering the food? Well, with Well Dunn, everyone absolutely did. At the end of the night, we were sent off with a basket full of leftover treats which we happily enjoyed as we relived the best night of our lives.

1+ year ago

Well Dunn was absolutely INCREDIBLE to work with!!! We had so many compliments on the quality of the food and the professionalism of the service from our reception. Yulia is SO wonderful and will anticipate anything that may pop up during the planning process. She was incredibly flexible with some of the last minute changes we had to make the week of the wedding. We put together our own flower arrangements, about 20-25 in total, and weren't sure how we'd be able to deliver them to our venue, as our venue couldn't accept deliveries prior to the day of the event. Yulia arranged for Well Dunn to store them for a day and take them to the venue in their refrigerated truck! We also had a waiter who worked with us during the reception and made sure we had all the food/drink we needed. My champagne glass was never empty :) Well Dunn couldn't have been better. Their services are literally worth EVERY penny. Choose them!!

Services Used: Catering

We used Well Dunn Catering for a seated dinner for 60 people and the food was delicious. They would serve one table at a time and have 3 or 4 waiters come to the table all at the same time so everyone could eat together. The staff we cheerful and professional and the Sea Bass and Chicken dishes were EXCELLENT. All my guests were raving about how good the food tasted.
Prior to the dinner, the planning was professional and helpful keeping stress to a minimum. We worked with Madeline Z and she was a delight; helpful, flexible and knowledgeable. She made us feel at ease and that we could craft the kind of special event we wanted.
It all went off without a hitch and we all had a great time. I was so impressed, would definitely recommend Well Dunn Catering for your DC wedding.

Whitney
05/17/2014

I highly highly recommend Well Dunn for event catering! First and foremost, the food was delicious and I happened to notice that all of our wedding guests literally cleaned their plates. Secondly, I had such a positive experience working with Natalie. She really knew what she was doing and I trusted her every step of the way. She was very professional and always responsive to my questions. She provided great guidance along the way. In fact, I trusted Well Dunn so much, that I decided to ask them to take care of anything and everything else they could provide (such as the dancefloor, etc). Lastly, the night just flowed so smoothly due to Well Dunn's organization, experience, and great staff. We received many compliments on the service throughout the evening. Well Dunn really went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day. My new husband and I are still talking about how happy we are that we chose Well Dunn to cater our wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Well Dunn was amazing to work with for our wedding reception! Natalie was a pleasure to work with and was on top of every detail. She was incredibly thorough and communicated with us during every step of the planning process. Antonio was the lead at the reception and he did a great job of ensuring that everything went smoothly and keeping us in the loop. We didn't do a tasting pre-event since we didn't meet the threshold, but several guests commented that this was the best wedding food they'd had. Our only regret is that we didn't eat more of it ourselves!

We highly recommend Well Dunn for a professional, local, and delicious catering company!

Services Used: Catering

Madeline and the Well Dunn team went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was spectacular. They not only provided delicious and beautiful food (for which we received many compliments), they also communicated with our other vendors to make sure everything was perfectly coordinated and ran smoothly the day of. The Well Dunn staff were incredibly professional and attentive; many of our guests commented on how well they were taken care of. Madeline even kept an eye on weather radar to help us avoid the rain at our outdoor ceremony (success!). Her professionalism, expertise, calm, and humor made her a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. She was incredibly responsive and advised us on all aspects of the wedding--no question was ever too small. We can't recommend Well Dunn enough.

Services Used: Catering

Well Dunn Catering was amazing, especially Yulia. She was very quick to answer my questions and really worked with me to give me the wedding food that I wanted in a price-point that worked for my budget. The Well Dunn team went above and beyond by providing me with wonderful menu options, giving me amazing service at the tasting, and completing a seamless delivery of food and drinks at the wedding itself. So many of my guests have told me that the food was wonderful!