Weis Market

Weis Market

Favorite
Boonsboro
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.1
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
2.0
4.1

The bakers at the Weis in Boonsboro, MD are very professional and helpful. I had no idea what to do for my very small wedding, so I went to them for ideas. They let me browse through there many cake designs and choose just what I wanted. I was also able to bring in fresh or fake flowers the day before the wedding for them to place on my cake so that everything matched.

My only problem was the selection. Your cake color options were ivory or white and the flavors available were limited. You could only choose from white, yellow, marble, or chocolate cake, although you could get different flavors on each tier. I will say this though, their buttercream is extremely good for a grocery store. The cake was super moist and was beautiful when my parents picked it up. Just perfect.

I also want to note: the bakers recommended that you choose a white or yellow base because its a little tougher than chocolate. Chocolate tends to be moister so when transportation its more likely to shift or break. Just a bit of advice. I purchased a 2 tier cake, marble on the bottom, chocolate on top, and it was $108.00 and looked perfect. Also, they make it the day of and you can typically pick it up as early at 10:00 am the day of.

Services Used: Wedding Cake