Weefan Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Gary was our photgrapher he was exceptional. He arrived early and captured our entire day as well as coordinated multiple location photo shoot. Charlie was easy going and responded to our requests quickly and efficiently. Overall Weefan was great we are very happy with our choice for photography!!!

Chris,
Thanks so much for your wonderful review of Gary & Charlie. I got the opportunity to speak with Gary after your wedding and he stated that it was a beautiful, beautiful time for all. Thank you so much for being part of our family and for your trust in our abilities as photographers.
God bless you in your future!!!

Services Used: Photography

We love love love love loved working with Weefan! They did an amazing job for us and we are so grateful to them for everything they did to document through beautiful pictures our wedding journey. If you are looking for a photographer you should definitely pick them!!!

Kelly & Jim,
We loved, loved, loved, photographing you, but so much more was going to New Hampshire for engagement photos, having lunch together and getting to know the special people you and Jim are. Your wedding was an awesome gathering!!!!
Thank you for your wonderful review, Keep in touch and blessings from our family to yours....
Sincerely,
W&C and staff at Weefan

Services Used: Photography

Working with Wendy and Lauren was an absolute pleasure!

They are super friendly, pleasant, SO SO SO very helpful, I can't thank them enough ! Everyone loved them!!
They are so talented and SUPER creative with poses and ideas!!

They arrived early, accommodated our sparkler exit, even helped pin the boutineer's on the guys ........ customer service was beyond excellent, we can't wait to see the teaser photos!! I am sure they will be spectacular :) T

hey were also so easy to communicate with!! Even answered my emails while they were on a shoot out of the country!!! I am so happy I chose Weefan Photography!!!

Definitely booking them again for future events! (I've seen amazing baby photos!) Hands down, just pure awesome all around!!! Would have to provide them 5/5 Rating, without having to think about it.

All around, absolutely stellar!!
THANK YOU !!!

Christina,
Thank you so much for your kind review of Wendy & Lauren. It means so much, and as a company we are beyond blessed to have clients like you. Words could not express our appreciation for your kindness in showing our perspective clients that great photography is just part of the experience with Weefan Photography. We look forward to serving you and your new family to come!!!!
Our best wishes to you both!!!!!!

1 person found this review helpful
Mary
05/31/2015

We met Charlie & Wendy last year when we sat down with them at their studio in Carmel, N.Y. From the first moment we met them we believed that they were the "Choice" when it came to photography. Just genuine kindness from moment one. Look at the work they do. They also arranged for our DJ, (Pat from Digital Musicians) and video with Jim and Kathy...WE COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER PHOTOS OR SERVICE..Not only was my initial email to Weefan answered within 5 minutes, but each and every email was always answered quickly. Charlie & Wendy will always have a place in our hearts when we think about our wedding or look at our beautiful pictures....Thank you both. We will recommend everyone to you.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your kindness. We are so happy that you enjoyed working with our vendors. We believe they are the best in the business. Thank you for everything, from all of us!
Charlie

Valerie
05/09/2015

My husband and I are so glad we chose weefan photography for our wedding. They were professional, energetic, compassionate and attentive. They were there for our every need and captured every moment of our special day from start to finish. They are very affordable considering we had a tight budget. Wendy and Charlie are more than business owners, they are friendly, down to earth people who want to make your day special and their level of service and quality of photos shows it. I would highly recommend weefan to anyone.

Thanks Val,
You know you and James are like family to us..Can wait to see you soon regarding albums!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Wendy and Stephen did an amazing job photographing my wedding! My pictures are breathtakingly beautiful! Working with Weefan was a great experience, they are very professional and loyal to their clients. Planning a wedding on a budget Weefan's prices were the best I found in the Hudson Valley and Westchester county. I really liked how the company didn't charge you a travel fee and they are willing to go to multiple locations.
They have a few wedding packages to choose from which are all reasonably prices. Check out their website because they are know offering more packages that included DJ services. Also check out their Facebook page for special promotions and pictures!

Weefan Photography is a great company to have photograph your event! I highly recommend them!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us...We loved working with you!!!

Services Used: Photography

Wendy and Charlie did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos - they came out great! One of my biggest concerns when looking for photographers to work with was that I was comfortable around them since we'd be with them the entire day. As soon as I met them, I felt like I had known them forever and I knew they would be great to work with. Our engagement photos came out amazing - Wendy helped us picked a location that worked out perfectly! And they were never too intrusive on our wedding day and captured everything perfectly! They even ordered extra equipment to help capture a specific shot that I wanted. It took a little while to get our photos, but it's totally understandable since they are so busy (and since they edit each photo) - and any additional edits that I asked for were completed promptly...Wendy is always super responsive on email. I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone! :)

Services Used: Photography

I absolutely love Weefan Photography! Wendy and Winnie were just amazing to work with, and they made sure I had all the wedding poses I requested, plus some! They were so tentative on wedding day, and even helped with the bridesmaids' bouquets and the groomsmen boutennieres. I will be sure to recommend them to future brides planning their upcoming wedding.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much from all of us!!!!

Nicole
10/04/2014

Wendy and Charlie were awesome. They really captured some amazing images of our special day! I found myself looking at our wedding pictures and saying "wow I didn't even realize they were taking pictures then!!"

Nicole,
Thank you so much for this review. Our goal is to be invisible and it seems as though more and more we are hearing that we are able to do just that, while providing some great pics! Good luck in your future and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Private User
Recently Married

We love Weefan photography!! Wendy was so helpful, attentive and a really great person to work with. They did an amazing job and we love the final pictures. They were affordable and very professional. I would recommend them to everyone.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kindness!!!!

Erica
09/13/2014

Weefan photography is very proffesional and friendly. They were a pleasure to have at our wedding. What a wonderful team! They captured are most important moments as well as surprise ones. We cant thank them enough!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Erica, thanks so very much for becoming part of the "Weefan" family...

Jennifer
08/29/2014

Wendy, Winnie and Lauren were absolutely terrific! Upon meeting Charlie and Wendy my husband and I immediately knew that we felt extremely comfortable with them and wanted them as our photographers. They were willing to go wherever we wanted to have pictures taken, and had great creative ideas for shots. Sometimes photographers can get in the way to get their shots, but this was never a problem with them at all. Our wedding was only a little over a week ago, and already we have about 20 pictures that we can enjoy while waiting for the final product!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

You were awesome to work with!!

Services Used: Photography

Weefan Photography was so easy to work with and we could not be happier with the results! We used them for our engagement and wedding photos and we highly recommend their services.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Chrissy thank you for your kind review, were so happy that your happy!!!

Becky
06/21/2014

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Weefan to photograph our wedding. Wendy and Charlie were awesome. Upon meeting them at their office and seeing their past work, we knew they were the right team. On the day of the wedding, they were both very calm, which is extremely helpful on a day that can have its stresses. We have seen all of our pictures and are so happy with everything that they captured. They have such an eye for detail - so many of our couple's shots have such beautiful backgrounds. Also, they got so many "in-the-moment" shots of our guests that I know our guests are going to love to see the pictures. I also appreciated the open line of communication and responsiveness - Wendy always got back to me asap whenever I emailed her to ask questions. I would definitely recommend Weefan to any friends and family that get married in the future.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Becky & David! You both were a pleasure to work with! Thank you for having us!

Hannah
10/20/2013

My husband and I could not be happier with Weefan photography! They were absolute professionals throughout the entire day and the pictures turned out absolutely amazing. A true pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Weefan.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review!!

Services Used: Photography

Wendy and Charlie are GREAT! When we first sat down with them for a consultation, we instantly felt a connection - they are so personable, friendly and down to earth and we felt like we'd known them forever! We knew right away that they would be the perfect fit to be along side use capturing the memories on our special day. They were very accommodating and quickly responded to any questions we had leading up to our big day. Our wedding was just a few short weeks ago so we haven't seen all the photos yet - but were given a "teaser" few that were absolutely perfect =) We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Katie & Rich

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was wonderful to be a part of your wedding. In doing business we try to keep our personal beliefs to ourselves but I really have to say, we honestly feel blessed by God to have reviews like yours. It's a wonderful feeling to read them. Thank you!!!!