Weefan Photography

Weefan Photography

Don't get married without us!

1118 Rt. 52
2nd Fl. Suite B
Carmel, NY 10512 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wendy, Winnie and Lauren were absolutely terrific! Upon meeting Charlie and Wendy my husband and I immediately knew that we felt extremely comfortable with them and wanted them as our photographers. They were willing to go wherever we wanted to have pictures taken, and had great creative ideas for shots. Sometimes photographers can get in the way to get their shots, but this was never a problem with them at all. Our wedding was only a little over a week ago, and already we have about 20 pictures that we can enjoy while waiting for the final product!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weefan Photography was so easy to work with and we could not be happier with the results! We used them for our engagement and wedding photos and we highly recommend their services.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Chrissy thank you for your kind review, were so happy that your happy!!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Weefan to photograph our wedding. Wendy and Charlie were awesome. Upon meeting them at their office and seeing their past work, we knew they were the right team. On the day of the wedding, they were both very calm, which is extremely helpful on a day that can have its stresses. We have seen all of our pictures and are so happy with everything that they captured. They have such an eye for detail - so many of our couple's shots have such beautiful backgrounds. Also, they got so many "in-the-moment" shots of our guests that I know our guests are going to love to see the pictures. I also appreciated the open line of communication and responsiveness - Wendy always got back to me asap whenever I emailed her to ask questions. I would definitely recommend Weefan to any friends and family that get married in the future.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Becky & David! You both were a pleasure to work with! Thank you for having us!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Becky
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I could not be happier with Weefan photography! They were absolute professionals throughout the entire day and the pictures turned out absolutely amazing. A true pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Weefan.

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
Hannah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wendy and Charlie are GREAT! When we first sat down with them for a consultation, we instantly felt a connection - they are so personable, friendly and down to earth and we felt like we'd known them forever! We knew right away that they would be the perfect fit to be along side use capturing the memories on our special day. They were very accommodating and quickly responded to any questions we had leading up to our big day. Our wedding was just a few short weeks ago so we haven't seen all the photos yet - but were given a "teaser" few that were absolutely perfect =) We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Katie & Rich

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was wonderful to be a part of your wedding. In doing business we try to keep our personal beliefs to ourselves but I really have to say, we honestly feel blessed by God to have reviews like yours. It's a wonderful feeling to read them. Thank you!!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely wonderful! Charlie and Wendy were easy to work with and really understood our vision for our wedding and engagement photos. We haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet as our wedding was only 2 days ago but the engagement pictures were beautiful and really captured us as a family. The whole team was wonderful, they were everywhere we needed them to be the day of the wedding and I just cannot wait to get the pictures back because I know how wonderful they are going to be! I would recommend this group to anyone looking for pictures that go beyond your average expectations!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much from the both of us!!! We feel really lucky to have couples like you to work with. Your kindness is so appreciated and we are confident that you will love your images.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have asked for better photographers or kinder people. Truly one of the best in every way!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When it came down to photos I was really nervous because this is what you have along with memories on this extremely special day. Meeting with Wendy and Charlie was so comfortable and we knew immediately that we wanted them as our photographer. Seeing the albums did not do them justice to what our pictures are, they captured every special moment and took pictures of everything we had asked for. They were friendly, affordable and professional and my husband and I would definitely recommend them for anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer for any occasion.
Thank you for all your amazing pictures!!!!
Danielle and Christopher

Danielle & Christopher,
We wish you love and success in your future. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day and reviews like yours make it all worth it!!!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To our friends at Weefan, thank you so much for making our wedding so special and also helping us find the best DJ we could have imagined...we love our photos and so does everyone else we share them with.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so fortunate to have had Weefan photography for our wedding. We met Steven prior to the wedding who sat with us and discussed our interests and he took the time to get to know us and our style which really showed on the wedding day. He and his colleague Gary were amazingly attentive in taking shots of what we wanted during the wedding and reception and also suggesting shots based on their expertise. They were extremely thoughtful and creative in their work and were so nice and easy to work with. They made picture-taking so easy and stress free [despite the many poses - including some extremely large group shots]. We cannot stress enough how relaxed this process was [and, believe me, I've been in weddings before as a member of the bridal party, where taking pictures was a nightmare. Thanks to Steven and Gary, it was effortless [for us]. They took extreme care with getting the best pictures to capture our day and we couldn't be happier. On a side note, the price is unbeatable especially for 2 photographers and amazing quality of service and photos.

Amy,
Thanks for your review of Steve and Gary. They are both amazing and gifted professionals and it's wonderful that you took the time to recognize the superb photography that they produce.
Excellent work Gary and Steve!!!!!!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Weefan Photography for our wedding and we couldn't ask for anything more from them. Wendy and Charlie were amazing and understanding of what we wanted. At some points during the wedding you wouldn't notice them there but they were definetly there taking beautiful pictures. We are so pleased and happy with the shots they took and the wedding album options. We love Weefan Photography for taking pictures that really captured our special day!!!

Frieda & Mike,
Thanks so much for your kind words. We are both so very pleased and honored to have contributed to your beautiful wedding!!!!
God Bless!!!!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Of all of our wedding vendors weefan was numero uno!!! Like many others say, you dont even realize that they are around until you see your photos.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were awesome. Great work n I didn't even realize they were there! Not that all in ur face kinda photographer which I loved! I would deff recommend them to neone I know and I already have! Thanks again!!!!

• Wedding: 10/21/2012
Dayna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wendy and Charlie are absolutely amazing! They went out of their way - all the way to DC - for our engagement shoot and were great on our wedding day. We have so many wonderful pictures now to remember our special day!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you both for giving us the honor of photographing your engagement shoot and wedding. We had a wonderful weekend in DC and an awesome shoot. Sometimes its not about how far you travel, its more about the beautiful pictures that you take!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We we're so happy that we picked Weefan Photography to shoot our wedding. All our pictures came out beautiful. They were very professional and their photographers were great. They really went out of their way to capture our day and many great moments. They were lot's of fun and all our guests loved them. We couldn't have asked for anyone else to capture our day. Thank You Weefan Photography :) You guy's are great :)

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Ellis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I used Weefan Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. Wendy and Charlie were the first and only photographers we met. We immediately knew that they were the type of people with whom we wanted to work. My husband lived in NY and I lived in MA, so coordinating times to plan our NY wedding was a little difficult. Wendy and Charlie were very flexible and always had time to meet with us, even on short notice. Our photos are beautiful! I am very happy that not every photo was posed and that we actually had a chance to really enjoy our day. Wendy and Charlie did a wonderful job of not just capturing out wedding day, but capturing those moments that make a wedding special. We highly recommend Weefan Photography and look forward to working with them again!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
845-742-4851
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards