Weefan Photography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Wendy and Stephen did an amazing job photographing my wedding! My pictures are breathtakingly beautiful! Working with Weefan was a great experience, they are very professional and loyal to their clients. Planning a wedding on a budget Weefan's prices were the best I found in the Hudson Valley and Westchester county. I really liked how the company didn't charge you a travel fee and they are willing to go to multiple locations. They have a few wedding packages to choose from which are all reasonably prices. Check out their website because they are know offering more packages that included DJ services. Also check out their Facebook page for special promotions and pictures!

Weefan Photography is a great company to have photograph your event! I highly recommend them!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us...We loved working with you!!!

Services Used: Photography

Wendy and Charlie did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos - they came out great! One of my biggest concerns when looking for photographers to work with was that I was comfortable around them since we'd be with them the entire day. As soon as I met them, I felt like I had known them forever and I knew they would be great to work with. Our engagement photos came out amazing - Wendy helped us picked a location that worked out perfectly! And they were never too intrusive on our wedding day and captured everything perfectly! They even ordered extra equipment to help capture a specific shot that I wanted. It took a little while to get our photos, but it's totally understandable since they are so busy (and since they edit each photo) - and any additional edits that I asked for were completed promptly...Wendy is always super responsive on email. I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone! :)

Services Used: Photography

I absolutely love Weefan Photography! Wendy and Winnie were just amazing to work with, and they made sure I had all the wedding poses I requested, plus some! They were so tentative on wedding day, and even helped with the bridesmaids' bouquets and the groomsmen boutennieres. I will be sure to recommend them to future brides planning their upcoming wedding.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much from all of us!!!!

Nicole
10/04/2014

Wendy and Charlie were awesome. They really captured some amazing images of our special day! I found myself looking at our wedding pictures and saying "wow I didn't even realize they were taking pictures then!!"

Nicole,
Thank you so much for this review. Our goal is to be invisible and it seems as though more and more we are hearing that we are able to do just that, while providing some great pics! Good luck in your future and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Private User
Recently Married

We love Weefan photography!! Wendy was so helpful, attentive and a really great person to work with. They did an amazing job and we love the final pictures. They were affordable and very professional. I would recommend them to everyone.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kindness!!!!

Erica
09/13/2014

Weefan photography is very proffesional and friendly. They were a pleasure to have at our wedding. What a wonderful team! They captured are most important moments as well as surprise ones. We cant thank them enough!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Erica, thanks so very much for becoming part of the "Weefan" family...

Jennifer
08/29/2014

Wendy, Winnie and Lauren were absolutely terrific! Upon meeting Charlie and Wendy my husband and I immediately knew that we felt extremely comfortable with them and wanted them as our photographers. They were willing to go wherever we wanted to have pictures taken, and had great creative ideas for shots. Sometimes photographers can get in the way to get their shots, but this was never a problem with them at all. Our wedding was only a little over a week ago, and already we have about 20 pictures that we can enjoy while waiting for the final product!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

You were awesome to work with!!

Services Used: Photography

Weefan Photography was so easy to work with and we could not be happier with the results! We used them for our engagement and wedding photos and we highly recommend their services.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Chrissy thank you for your kind review, were so happy that your happy!!!

Becky
06/21/2014

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Weefan to photograph our wedding. Wendy and Charlie were awesome. Upon meeting them at their office and seeing their past work, we knew they were the right team. On the day of the wedding, they were both very calm, which is extremely helpful on a day that can have its stresses. We have seen all of our pictures and are so happy with everything that they captured. They have such an eye for detail - so many of our couple's shots have such beautiful backgrounds. Also, they got so many "in-the-moment" shots of our guests that I know our guests are going to love to see the pictures. I also appreciated the open line of communication and responsiveness - Wendy always got back to me asap whenever I emailed her to ask questions. I would definitely recommend Weefan to any friends and family that get married in the future.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Becky & David! You both were a pleasure to work with! Thank you for having us!

Hannah
10/20/2013

My husband and I could not be happier with Weefan photography! They were absolute professionals throughout the entire day and the pictures turned out absolutely amazing. A true pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Weefan.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review!!

Services Used: Photography

Wendy and Charlie are GREAT! When we first sat down with them for a consultation, we instantly felt a connection - they are so personable, friendly and down to earth and we felt like we'd known them forever! We knew right away that they would be the perfect fit to be along side use capturing the memories on our special day. They were very accommodating and quickly responded to any questions we had leading up to our big day. Our wedding was just a few short weeks ago so we haven't seen all the photos yet - but were given a "teaser" few that were absolutely perfect =) We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Katie & Rich

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was wonderful to be a part of your wedding. In doing business we try to keep our personal beliefs to ourselves but I really have to say, we honestly feel blessed by God to have reviews like yours. It's a wonderful feeling to read them. Thank you!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely wonderful! Charlie and Wendy were easy to work with and really understood our vision for our wedding and engagement photos. We haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet as our wedding was only 2 days ago but the engagement pictures were beautiful and really captured us as a family. The whole team was wonderful, they were everywhere we needed them to be the day of the wedding and I just cannot wait to get the pictures back because I know how wonderful they are going to be! I would recommend this group to anyone looking for pictures that go beyond your average expectations!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much from the both of us!!! We feel really lucky to have couples like you to work with. Your kindness is so appreciated and we are confident that you will love your images.

Services Used: Photography

I couldn't have asked for better photographers or kinder people. Truly one of the best in every way!

MUAH!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

When it came down to photos I was really nervous because this is what you have along with memories on this extremely special day. Meeting with Wendy and Charlie was so comfortable and we knew immediately that we wanted them as our photographer. Seeing the albums did not do them justice to what our pictures are, they captured every special moment and took pictures of everything we had asked for. They were friendly, affordable and professional and my husband and I would definitely recommend them for anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer for any occasion. Thank you for all your amazing pictures!!!! Danielle and Christopher

Danielle & Christopher,
We wish you love and success in your future. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day and reviews like yours make it all worth it!!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

To our friends at Weefan, thank you so much for making our wedding so special and also helping us find the best DJ we could have imagined...we love our photos and so does everyone else we share them with.

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

OUR DJ"S ARE THE BEST!!!! Thank you from the Weefan family of vendors!!!

Amy
11/10/2012

We are so fortunate to have had Weefan photography for our wedding. We met Steven prior to the wedding who sat with us and discussed our interests and he took the time to get to know us and our style which really showed on the wedding day. He and his colleague Gary were amazingly attentive in taking shots of what we wanted during the wedding and reception and also suggesting shots based on their expertise. They were extremely thoughtful and creative in their work and were so nice and easy to work with. They made picture-taking so easy and stress free [despite the many poses - including some extremely large group shots]. We cannot stress enough how relaxed this process was [and, believe me, I've been in weddings before as a member of the bridal party, where taking pictures was a nightmare. Thanks to Steven and Gary, it was effortless [for us]. They took extreme care with getting the best pictures to capture our day and we couldn't be happier. On a side note, the price is unbeatable especially for 2 photographers and amazing quality of service and photos.

Amy,
Thanks for your review of Steve and Gary. They are both amazing and gifted professionals and it's wonderful that you took the time to recognize the superb photography that they produce.
Excellent work Gary and Steve!!!!!!