Wedgewood Menifee Lakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Angie and Jemaya made my wedding day so special! I could not have found a better place to marry the love of my life! <3

Larissa
11/30/2012

My wedding was perfectly beautiful and Menifee Lakes did an amazing job at making everything turn out wonderfully. Christa did a marvelous job and made sure that everything ran smoothly. I definitely would recommend this venue to anyone!

Maria
11/24/2012

Christa was awesome and helpful in every way imaginable....my wedding was beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Menifee Lakes was an amazing choice for our wedding! It is a beautiful venue, with very helpful and hardworking employess. Christa was so helpful with answering all my questions, and definetly made the wedding planning process less stressful for us. We had a morning ceremony, followed by a brunch reception with close to 180 guests. I was a little skeptical having a daytime wedding, but everything couldnt have turned out more perfect. The weather was gloomy that morning, with a little drizzle, but Christa made everything turn out great. She is a wonderful coordinator and I cant thank her enough for her hard work.
Menifee Lakes was everything I could have ever dreamt of and more!
Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were blown away by the service at Menifee Lakes Country Club. Christa and Christina did an amazing job in helping us plan our wedding. They were attentive to every detail. It was a perfect day, thanks to their hard work! We have not stopped talking about how we were blown away by the entire experience. Even the waiters at the end of the evening went the extra mile for us.

Sarah
01/14/2012

I cannot rave enough about Menifee Lakes. Christa and Christina were amazing to deal with. We loved them and the venue. As you can see from the pictures, the venue is gorgeous. But my favorite part by far were Christa and Christina. We were planning our wedding from Denver, so as you can imagine that can be stressful enough. They were phenomenal in alleviating all of our concerns. Any time we had a worry, we could ask them and they responded within 24 hours which was awesome. If anyone is planning on having there wedding in Menifee or the Temecula area it is worth your time and money to take a look at this venue!!!

Thanks girls!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Have a good communication plan with the site planners.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Christina and Christa were beyond helpful from the time I booked my wedding date till the actual wedding day. If I ever had a question they always had the perfect answer.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Menifee Lakes Country Club was the best place for my daughters reception. They were affordable, the food was fantastic and the people were very easy to work with. I would reccommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Both the wedding coordinators, Christina and Christa, did a great job every step of the way. They were both very professional and helpful for all aspects of the planing and the actual wedding. They took care of every detail exactly they way we wanted. We felt they went above and beyond to make it a very special day for the both of us!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love Menifee Lakes! This is a great place to get married if you want a place with beauty, professionalism, and great pricing than this is the venue for any event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Menifee Lakes Country Club provided excellence service and a beautiful venue for our wedding day. Christa and her staff helped us with everything from picking out our linings to decorations to the menu. All of our guests loved the venue and had the best New Years Eve yet. Thank you Menifee Lakes for making our New Years Eve wedding day dreams come true! -The Browns

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love this place!!!!!!! our wedding was absolutely fabulous and cannot thank Christa and her team enough for the work and dedication they put into it. not really knowing what goes into creating a ceremony and reception, Menifee Lakes made it so very easy. all i had to find was the photographer, the dj, pastor, and cake services! i would recommend this venue to anyone who wants quality without spending a pretty penny since we were on a very tight budget. and when it comes to taking pictures with your groom or bride, i must say the scenes are breathe taking! you would never know its was a golf course! Even if you are a bridezilla, this venue is sure to satisfy your needs! Thank you so much Menifee Lakes!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Christa was AWESOME!!! It started to rain 5 minutes before the wedding and she quickly moved everything inside. It was just as awesome as we had planned.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a joy having our wedding there!!!!! Jamie is great!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having the ladies be there all the way through the organization process way extremley comforting. When I say that they were "Laid Back" I in no ways mean that they were anything but professional. They made you feel relaxed and calm during the nerves and butterfly process that comes with getting married.

Thank you very much for being there for us and having everything under control. We are all Type 'A' personalities and we were able to trust and give up control during the wedding.