weddingstylesbymichele

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Michele did an amazing job with my bridesmaids hair! We had different hair types/styles and she accommodated all of them beautifully! When it came to me, she was very attentive to detail and did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup! Michele came right to the venue and made sure to stay well ahead of the time frame. She even had time to do my future sister in law's and my best friends hair. I would highly recommend Michele for any event!

Profile Picture
Sabrina
09/22/2012

My hair turned out gorgeous! Better than what I was hoping for. Not only was she my stylist, but she helped me through my stress! Will always be grateful!

Profile Picture
Natalie Zizzo-Diedrich
08/10/2012
1.5

Horrible experience. Her curling technique is absolutely awful. Curls had kinks in them and were frizzy at the ends. She was rude to my bridesmaids and mom and I actually ended up asking her to leave and paid for only the girls she had done. I actually opted to have my hair done by a bridesmaid and do my own makeup instead of risk it, based upon what I had seen her do to my bridesmaids. Her makeup artist is awesome though. Michele is very unprofessional and I now know that there are some things that you shouldn't skimp on when it comes to your wedding day. Spend the extra money and get someone good. Do not recommend whatsoever.

weddingstylesbymichele responded with the following comments:

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. It is always best to do a trial run to make sure we are on the same page regarding expectations but unfortunately, you were not able to fit that into your schedule. You had mentioned to me how tight your budget was so I was happy to work within it. I wish I had a chance to speak with you on the day of the wedding and clarify expectations but I understand there was quite a bit of stress and this wasn't possible. I certainly did not want to add to the stress of the day and was happy to allow you to cancel your contract. I hope your day was wonderful and that you enjoyed your wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contacted Michele a few days before my wedding. She responded right away. She came to my parents house to do my make-up. She did a beautiful professional job. Thanks again Michele.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Michele was wonderful about responding quickly to my calls and I had to change the time of my appointment at the last minute and she was willing to change her schedule for me. My makeup and hair looked great.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

All of the ladies looked beautiful and flawless, and the make-up
accentuated their natural beauty.

I know that they all felt so pampered and beautiful and she did such a
great job.

I know that I could not have possibly felt or looked more beautiful than
I did, it took Jason's breath away (which is totally the point right?)

So thank you so much for all your hard work! You are truly amazing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Michele is very professional and has a good natured personality. She really wend out of her way to accommodate my bridal needs. I looked like a super model when she was done and couldn't have been happier with the hairstyle results!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Thank you Michele for a great job with all our hair styles for Christina's wedding!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Michele was amazing to work with. Not only did she do my hair and 5 others, but also she met all of our needs and made us all look fabulous for my big day. Michele was professional, responsive, and flexible. She worked dilligently to meet the needs of myself and my bridal party and was a joy to work with while planning the special occaision. Thanks Michele for all of your hard work and for making me and my bridal party look even more spectacular than I had ever imagined!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Michelle was very accomadating with my late request. My hair turned out beautiful and my wedding could not have been more perfect. Thank you!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Michele was wonderful! She not only did my hair and my bridemaids hair, but also even helped out a few family members who were not happy with the way their hair had been done. However, if I had to do it all over again, I would skip booking a makeup artist through Michele and either just use her for all of it or book makeup on its own. We had a mix-up which caused some serious stress at midnight the night before my wedding! I do have to say that even at midnight, Michele did everything in her power to make it all work out. She was great.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I recently got married at the Naples Beach Hotel on June 10th and I was blessed to find Michele to do my hair. She made me feel so relaxed and a one point I felt like I was hanging out with a good friend. My hair good amazing and stayed up all night. But, I really did know how beautiful the back was until I got my pictures back. Thanks for making my day so wonderful, Michele...and thanks for supporting me on my two flowers!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Michele did a fabulous job on myself and my bridal party. She has a natural talent for wedding hair and styled my hair exactly how I wanted it. All of my girls loved their hair too and our styles lasted through the night. She is prompt, professional and we all were ready in more than enough time. Thanks again Michele! :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Michele did a FANTASTIC job on my wedding day. I had my wedding at Miromar Lakes in Estero, FL where she performed hair styles on my entire wedding party and myself. My MOH could not stop bragging on how Michele was the first stylist in her life that could ever make her hair hold a curl. She was literally in tears because she was so happy (I've never seen her cry in 10 years of knowing her, so that is saying something). Michele styled my extensions in a way that you couldn't tell the difference between them and my hair. I was in awe because I never looked like such royalty ever. I still get compliments when people see my pictures and ask who did my hair. Michele is very professional, on time, and kept a calmness about her that made myself and my party feel so comfortable. She even went above and beyond to please me when I realized I forgot my radio. She hooked us up with her iPod and played the artists that I loved the most. It honestly was a special day that I will never forget and I have Michele to thank for that. I would recommend Michele to any bride that wants that beautiful, classic look with a comfortable atmosphere! Thanks Michele!