WeddingScapes Floral & Decor Studio

• Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Lynn Sowers is a scam artist and a rip off!! Please beware of this woman, she has changed her companys name many times but her MO stays the same! Please I don't want another bride to go through the heart ache I went through with this woman!!!!!!!
Wedding: 05/21/2010
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I?m not sure HOW you all manage to view Lynn in this manner. This woman is a scam artist who picks and chooses which weddings she would like to provide her "fantastic services" for. If you research other wedding sites and go to the Better Business Bureau you will see that she has complaints and takes clients money and unfortunately doesn?t provide the services she agreed to. She changes her places of business without informing her clients, keeps your money, and will promise to send it to you but doesn?t answer phone calls when you try to contact her. She will promise you many things for your money at a reasonable price however she doesn?t have a team or staff to help her.

My last encounter with her, she indicated her business wasn't doing well and she had to move etc. Well I discovered that she currently works for a catering service and probably lures clientele that way. She is the biggest crook and dishonest woman in the floral/decor industry. I realize people may think their experience was wonderful with her and it probably was however, I have experienced the worse situation ever being that my wedding is soon. I also found many comments on the internet about her by other clients stating she did the EXACT SAME things to them and left them with no service or refund.

PLEASE search the market and do extensive research before you decide to go with any vendor (make sure you have a clear contract however, Lynn doesn?t abide by her contract agreements). I am not an angry customer I just want everyone to know what type of services she provides and what her professionalism represents. It was a horrific moment for me at first but I have moved on and am fighting it currently as far as my refund. I am not furious and have found a wonderful florist/decor person that is going to assist me from start to finish with my vision.

I wish all the future brides good luck! P.S. if your having a hard time finding other comments by clients about Lynn you can also look up ?blushing bride? because she changes her business names when they become unsuccessful too. PLEASE AGAIN do not allow her to provide you with any assistance. She needs to be stopped!
Wedding: 11/01/2009
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lynn is incredibly talented and she is awesome!!! She was very flexible and creative. However, throughout the process, there were many issues with prompt communication which lead to alot of frustration and anxiety on my part. Closer to the event, she did improve communications. Ultimately, she came through as promised and I was thoroughly impressed and satisfied!!!!
Wedding: 10/24/2009
4.3/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My flowers turned out absolutely beautiful and I got many compliments from guests about the arrangements and buoquets. Lynn can be difficult to reach at times. It often takes several e-mails and phone calls to hear back from her. As it got closer to the wedding day that was a bit frustrating, but on the day of everything was amazing.
Wedding: 10/17/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lynn did an amazing job with our flowers. When my husband and I first met Lynn we were not exactly sure which direction we wanted to go with our wedding. Lynn was able to take my ideas and put together a beautiful plan for the wedding flowers. When I saw the flowers on the day of the wedding I was completely satisfied! They were gorgeous!
Wedding: 08/14/2009
Lynn was wonderful!!!!
The place looked BEAUTIFUL !!! It was better then we could have ever imagined. I got so many compliments on the place. She went above and beyond her job to help make my wedding day perfect. She even stayed late to tell the caterers what to do because they were a disaster!
I can't thank her enough or tell everyone what a wonderful job she did.

One hint...If Lynn tells you to trust her.....THEN TRUST HER!! She's wonderful and has a wonderful imagination! It will be beautiful.
Wedding: 06/06/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The folks at WeddingScapes, and Lynn in particular, were great to work with. I changed the vision for our floral design mid-stream, and they just went with, adjusting and understanding exactly what I wanted. They took the time to discuss ideas and offer creative suggestions to make things even better than I had hoped for. They brough extra flowers and made a lovely cake topper when ours didn't arrive in time. Several people commented on how lovely the arrangements were. I would definitely recommend them.
Wedding: 05/24/2009
4.2/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Lynn's work is beautiful. I have a hard time visualizing things, but she worked with us to help us picture it and everything turned out beautifully on the big day. She worked with us throughout the process and gave recommendations on what to use and not use, etc from her professional opinion, which helped us with our choices. Everything was wonderful. She had everything here early and even provided with a couple extra boutinieres just in case. Sometimes it was just hard to get a hold of Lynn because she is so busy. But, all in all we loved them.
Wedding: 04/18/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lynn was wonderful to work with. Her studio was too far from where I lived that I had to do everything via email and phone with her. She was able to take her creative eye and capture exactly what I was looking for in my wedding florals. The moment I saw my flowers at my wedding I wanted to cry, they were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She is amazing!

She does get busy during main wedding months and it may take a few phone calls or emails to get in touch with her, but know that she does care about your event and her work will be amazing. I recommend her to anyone.

She is also extremely flexible and easy to work with. I made changes up to the final week before the wedding and she was able to adjust to them. She also supplied columns for the ceremony which helped transform the ceremony tent into true class.
Wedding: 04/11/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lynn was great to work with. She has a lot of flowers to choose from and she even has decor for the church. Her quality of work is fantastic and I am very lucky to have found her. She seems to be pretty popular so pray she has your date open. Her prices are competitive, but pricey of some things. But you def get what you pay for.
Wedding: 03/14/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WOW is all I have to say! Lynn and her team were awesome to work with and did a fantastic job. The flexibility was great as I had some changes that occured which was no problem for Lynn! Lynn was so sweet and did everything she could to make my visions come true. We had our ceremony and reception at the same venue. The ceremony room was pretty plain but that was no trouble for Lynn. She transformed the room into a romantic and elegant ceremony location through the use of beautiful drapery and flowers. The ballroom was also amazing. My centerpieces were so unique and more than I could ever imagine! All of my guests commented on the decor and flowers in both rooms.
I would definitely recommend WeddingScapes to anyone getting married or in need of a florist. Her work is out of this world and more than we could have asked for!

Nicole Tuite
Wedding: 11/22/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't even know where to begin this review because there are not enough words to describe exactly how talented and amazing Weddingscapes is. I used Weddingscapes for my October 4th 2008 wedding and am still in shock about how beautiful my wedding turned out because of Weddingscapes. Weddingscapes is more than just a local florist, they are an incredibly talented event designer. Weddingscapes has the ability to make a bride's dream become a reality. Weddingscapes will make your wedding unique, original and ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.

My husband and I continue to receive compliments about the originality of the decor at our wedding provided by weddingscapes. In addition, many of my other wedding vendors are using our wedding photos for promotional purposes because of the fantastic unique and fabulous decor weddingscapes provided; from the rustic tree filled ceremony to the 50's damask black and white reception.

Weddingscapes' commitment to their service is also amazing. While I hear most brides get ignored from their vendors after booking, Weddingscapes continued to be responsive to my questions and requests and were also very flexible with changes...and I had plenty :). Weddingscapes also helped me put my vision into reality with very reasonable prices compared to other top event designers and other local florists.

Finally Weddingscapes' Owner Lynn Sowers is more than an incredibly talented event designer and florist she is a wonderful person... not your average wedding vendor. She is an amazing woman who truly cared about the wedding and was always thinking of new ideas for the wedding and many times they were ways to cut costs...and for a wedding vendor to suggest ways to reduce costs is really just unheard of. Lynn is a wonderful person and truly enjoys designing weddings and providing decor and florals which made working with Weddingscapes a dream. I felt like i was working with my best friend.

I would not only recommend Weddingscapes I would INSIST brides use weddingscapes for all their floral and decor needs.
Wedding: 10/04/2008
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lynn was a pleasure to work with. She listened to my wants and my dislikes. She turned my dream wedding into a reality.
She asked the right questions to know how to creature the perfect floral arrangements within my budget.
Lynn has a lovely personality. Her work is amazing.
Wedding: 09/27/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just want to say that Lynn at WEdding scapes is AMAZING. She really took the time to listen to what I wanted and came up with the most amazing centerpieces and floral arrangments. She was very flexible and kept in touch with me the entire time. I had to make some last minute changes and she really came through for me. I would recommend Lynn and Wedding Scapes to anyone and would be glad to give referrals. Thank you Lynn for all your hard work and beautiful designs.

Rebecca Reilley
Wedding: 09/12/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lynn with Weddingscapes is extremely talented and made my wedding look just as I had imagined in my head, only better. She listened to my style and my wish list and made it happen. Not to mention, the decor and look she came up with was way more creative, sophisticated and unique than any other florist I met with, and was the most affordable, which was totally unexpected considering the quality of her work.
Wedding: 08/31/2008
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

K&K2008 5 Reviews
The flowers were extremely beautiful on the day of the wedding. Very creative and helpful with ideas. Even let items be added on at the last minute. However, communication was extremely poor. It normally took several tries in order to get a response back, whether it was from email or phone call. Also, FOB's boutinnere ended up missing on the day of the wedding. It was included on the initial contract and somehow was dropped off by the final contract. Problem was not discovered until a half hour before start of wedding. We had to take the flower off of grandfather to put on FOB and then make a new one from clipped flowers in a flower arrangement for the grandfather. Felt like there should have been some type of attention to detail where mistake could have been caught a litle earlier than it was.
WeddingScapes Floral & Decor Studio responded with the following comments:
Regrettably, there was a missing boutonnière. At our first consultation the bride indicated she would need a fathers boutonnière and was included in the hand written estimate but was not moved to her formal typed proposal. That was our error. Our procedure is, after a client formally books with us, they receive the first formal typed and detailed proposal in PDF format for their review and records via email. At each change the bride receives an updated proposal so they will always have the most recent proposal and approximately 3 weeks out the bride receives a final proposal for her to approve. After several changes had been made, even up to days prior to the wedding the client never called our attention to the missing boutonnière and responded that the final proposal “looked fine” and approved it. We feel extremely sad that this happened and had it been called to our attention we would have quickly added the boutonnière her final proposal.

Weddingscapes is a private, non-retail studio so if we receive a call/email from Thursday through to Sunday we may not get back to you until Monday because we are usually booked for weddings Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Our full attention is given to those events for that weekend.

Wedding: 08/30/2008
 443-417-6807
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire