Weddings To Go! Key West

Value
Flexibility
Pamela
05/16/2015

You all did a fantastic job. It is always scary to plan an event based on pictures or a website and you were true to everything that is on your page. The cake was beautiful and just what we wanted. The photographer was very professional, friendly and the pictures turned out beautiful! Overall if I could rate a ten, I would! I have already recommended you to a friend!

1 person found this review helpful

Such an amazing job!!! LOVED everything about our wedding! The set up was absolutely beautiful and matched our color perfectly! The flowers and cake were gorgeous!
Everyone was extremely nice to us and everything was very well organized. Such a simple and easy, and BEAUTIFUL wedding. Had so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. The photographer did such an amazing job the photos are breathtaking! We love how we were able to view them the day after the wedding. We wish we could have that night happen all over again! Thank you so much for making our night so special and amazing!
-Jessica & Adam Begtrup

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake
Janet
05/12/2015

Very pleased with everything!! Just an easy and hassle free way to get married

Services Used: Wedding Planning

When we planned our Key West beech wedding to say we were a little bit concerned with getting married via the internet would be an understatement. Never having been to Key West, and completely doing all the wedding planning via a web site left us a bit concerned on how the event would turn out. Illusions of people walking up to us and interpreting the ceremony, photo bombers, bad weather and beech crowds were just a few of our concerns. We of course wanted great pictures as well and looking at the wedding package cost we were of course thinking that the pictures would be second rate.

However, "Weddings To Go" blew away our fears and misconceptions. We had an amazing beech wedding! The weather was wonderful, the pictures were incredible, and the one time someone was going to be in a “shot” our photographer, Ray, kindly ask them to move aside. Sondra was our officiant and she did a great job with the service, very professional, very low stress. “Weddings To Go” was completely professional and know what they are doing. We were so happy with how easy it was to plan it, make a last minute change (we added chairs) and how easy and stress free it was to work with Ray and Eileen. We also were able to meet with them at the ceremony and spend a few minutes just talking. We can’t say enough on how great it was to work with them.

Thanks Ray and Eileen for helping make our special day great!

Wanda & Mike

Weddings To Go! Key West responded with the following comments:

Thank you Wanda and Mike! It was a perfect day for a May wedding.....but pretty damn hot! Glad that you liked us! We certainly try to make them all like your experience. How about your "wedding mobile" dip shots! Pretty sexy, huh! Thank you for your kind review!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

Working with weddings to go made our wedding planning process a breeze! They were wonderful and I highly recommend to anyone looking to plan a wedding in Key West. I can't say enough good things...all questions were answered quickly, the ceremony was perfect, flowers gorgeous, cake delicious...everything was more than we expected!

Jillian
05/10/2015

Everybody was super nice and accommodating, they made planning a destination wedding a breeze!

marquita
05/09/2015

The best experience ever! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding start to finish. Thank you Weddings to Go for providing such outstanding service. Amazing!

Private User
Recently Married

Beautiful decor, professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Bambi
05/09/2015

I couldn't have had a better wedding everything went perfect and smoothly. Ray and Eileen were available whenever I needed them, I would recommend them to anyone. They are awesome.

Jill
05/08/2015

Ray and Eileen are amazing. They made us feel comfortable and had fun!. The ceremony was perfect!

Nicole
05/08/2015

I don't even know where to begin. Our experience with Ray and Eileen has left us feeling like we worked with a top notch wedding planner that only movie stars use. Their attention to detail was above and beyond. I was not an easy Bride to deal with but every response felt like they were happy to answer my million and one questions. My beach wedding was decorated exactly how I pictured it. Even random people came up to us and told us how beautiful our set up was. It was important for me to pick a company that would make this easy. After my first phone call with Ray and Eileen I knew we had to use them. They both knew my family and Ray even shared some wonderful stories about my grandfather on the way to my ceremony that even I didn't know about. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone for anything. There was some difficulty with the transportation that was out of their control but they handled it the best they could. Ray focused on keeping me calm and laughing and did a phenomenal job on our photos. I wish we could've spent more time in key west with them. I hope to meet Eileen in person so I can give her the biggest hug. Seriously couldn't praise them enough for all their hard work and dedication to making this day so wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Weddings To Go! Key West responded with the following comments:

Nicole.....Your Grandpa....in our opinion....is not only an American hero...he's also an American legend. 12 years ago when I went to my first Key West Poker Run...I was pretty amazed to see that your dad and uncle....made it "all about" Phil. It's still that way. It says a lot...about your family. We have nothing but the utmost respect for your dad and mom....for allowing you....to be ...you. They , like so many other parents try to do.....didn't try to change what you wanted for YOUR wedding. Over and above that......what they did from the beginning.....is pretty damn amazing. Great family.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! When you all come down in September for the Poker Run....CALL US! We'll take you all out to dinner somewhere fun....and private! We can share stories! I, for one....really look forward to Grandpa Phl being with you. I look forward to it. Thank you for your great review sweetie. If there was ever a wedding that we wanted to be right....it was yours. And tell your Mom that she is THE BEST...and that I LOVE HER! She.....needs to come down and do some weddings with us!!!!! Thank you again from all of us!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Joseph
05/08/2015

Weddings to go key west helped make our wedding problem free from the planning through the event. We are happy we used them for our special day...

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Heather
05/06/2015

My husband and I were married last Wednesday on a beautiful beach in key west, living in Maryland and with such a short time in key west i left everything in the hands of this company... I was beyond satisfied with the professionalism, quick responses and the ability to accommodate my desires. I can't wait to come back and renew my vows!!

Services Used: Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Abby
05/05/2015

Weddings to Go made our day stress free and special. We couldn't have asked for better people to work with.

andrew
05/05/2015

They gave the best day of my life and they was on time picking us up and with the wedding.I would recommend them to anybody that wants to get married on a beach.thank u do much

George
05/04/2015

Weddings to Go performed our wedding services and would highly recommend them for your occasion. They were so great with making sure our day was special and we were so pleased with everything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning