Weddings To Go! Key West

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Everyone who had some part of our weding was exceptional!

Molly
03/14/2015

As a working professionals we wanted a classy wedding in a beautiful place but no stress and I lacked the time to plan it. Eileen, Diane, Ray and Eva were wonderful at answering questions and doing all the behind the scenes planning. The decor was exactly what I thought it would be, the setting was beautiful and the photos turned out great (Thanks, Eva!) Our guests enjoyed it and we couldn't be more pleased. They accommodated my request for extra flowers and they were beautiful, exactly what I wanted. The key lime cake was great too.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Andrew
03/14/2015

A wonderful experience! The ceremony was beautiful and so were the pictures. Loved the whole thing.

Services Used: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Tracy
03/13/2015

Wedding to go made this day the best day of my life. This was so easy and they were so nice.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

This company is the best when it comes to removing stress out of a wedding. Oh wow is all I could say. My groom n I were so relaxed once we talked to them. As we got closer to the date we found that they were eager to help us but not worry us. I can't say enough about the pictures and the video that just displays everything so beautifully.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
charles
03/09/2015

This Vendor along with the Owners,Ray and Ilene was the best if ever to cater and handle this event in behalf of me and my wife!If you want the best,weddingstogo is it,

Weddings To Go! Key West responded with the following comments:

Thanks Charles! Got to tell you again.....WE HAD FUN with you all! Nice group.
Lots and lots of fun with all of you!

Tim
03/07/2015

My partner of 20 years and I wanted to get married in Key West. Being a same sex couple, you never know how you will be received even now that gay marriage is legal in most states. With Weddings To Go of Key West we never needed to worry. Ray and Eileen Jensen were nothing but welcoming and professional from the beginning. They took care of every detail for us from vows to location and we couldn't be more pleased. Eileen's service had us in tears and we were so please to receive a copy of the service afterward. Ray is a great photographer and had our photos posted the next day! The Jensen's offer exceptional services at an affordable price. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and would use their service again without hesitation.

Weddings To Go! Key West responded with the following comments:

Tim: THANK YOU so much for your kind words. We liked your review so much....we actually had it enlarged.....and used it as part of our display at Key West's very first same sex Wedding Expo at the Marriott Beachside! Thanks!

Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
Isabel
03/06/2015

You are nervous enough to begin with but they made us fell relaxed and everything was on point . Beautiful flowers and a superb experience

Eric
03/05/2015

Weddings to go was awesome they made everything happen without any stress, they picked us up, did the service on the beach where we were practically alone on our own little piece they had cleared out, officiated, super nice, nothing was rushed, our cake was perfect, flowers decor, service over all 6 stars for value, punctuality, and quality. Could not have asked for better.

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake
Recently Married

Ray and Eileen were fantastic - very laid back and friendly; a perfect fit for Key West. The location was beautiful, and the photos Ray took captured all the best elements. I didn't even realize he took half the photos he did, but Ray captured every detail and the pictures all turned out really well. I also love the fact that you own rights to the photos afterwards. Diane was great to work with on the decorations - she had great ideas, and as soon as she understood our personal style, she took care of everything for us. The flowers Eileen ordered were gorgeous. Lori did an amazing job on hair and makeup; I have no idea how she got through three people so quickly! I loved the vows the officiant read - they were thoughtful, unique and the perfect sentiment. The guitarist created a lovely ambiance, and the cake (key lime) was delicious. The whole experience was everything I ever wanted and more!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Everything was wonderful! Relaxed,professional and we worried about nothing!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Katy
02/28/2015

Could not have asked for a better company to work with. Everything was absolutely perfect! My wedding was all I could've dreamed for! Will and have definitely recommended Roy and Eileen to others! Thank you again!!

Jan
02/25/2015

The entire event far exceeded our expectations! Superb value for the dollar! Saundra conducted a warm, beautiful ceremony and the photographer captured it all without interfering with the beauty & mood of the occasion. We would highly recommend their services!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

If anyone if looking to get married in the Keys, I would highly recommend contacting Weddings-to-Go. Thank you Ray and Eileen! From start to finish, every detail... You are masters of this craft. You made the whole experience stress free and I appreciate the professionalism of everyone involved. I have never been photogenic, but Ava snapped the shots at just the right moment and caught all of the emotions/moments on film. She is an excellent photographer. I could not have asked for a better experience. <3 Karen

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Thank you so much for everything! It was absolutely perfect! From the quick responses to emails, the decor done by Diane, my hair done by Lorri, and the beautiful pictures taken by Eileen! Everything was exactly what we expected and More! Thank you for helping and making our day one that we shall always remember! From IL to Key West we couldn't have picked a better wedding planner!!!! Sunset Wedding 2/9/15 Mr. & Mrs. Rick & Cinde Carroll!!! <3

Weddings To Go! Key West responded with the following comments:

Although I would love to take credit for those photos, it was actually Debie who took them....I am the one who responds quickly!! Thank you for your kind words, your wedding really was great! Eileen

Isabel
02/06/2015

Those two were meant to be together . Extremely professional . Beautiful pics ! Great communication ! Would most definetly recommend to others . Thank you sooooo very much to be with us on our special day