Weddings To Go! Key West

Value
Flexibility
Michelle and Christian
07/20/2015

Ray and Eileen were absolutely a joy to work with. They made our wedding come out beautifully! The weather was perfect, the setting was beautiful, the pictures were stunning, the flowers were beyond expectation...it was more than we thought it would be! I am so happy with the way our wedding turned out. Thank you Ray and Eileen.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Thank you ray and Eileen for your patience and beautiful ceremony. Thank you for making our day special and stunning. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone who is looking for a simple yet elegant wedding ceremony. Pictures were amazing. I just couldn't ask for a perfect venue.

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Teresa and George
07/18/2015

Weddings to go were fantastic they made our wedding was a great.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Ray and Eileen provided exactly the services agreed upon! The answered the phone every time I called and offered advise/assistance to meet our needs. They were professional, prompt and really made the ceremony stress free... Even reminded us to smile several times :-)

Private User
07/17/2015

Had a great experience with Weddings to Go! Loved everything about it ! Very professional and made our wedding a perfect day !

Frederick
07/16/2015

They were very kind and courteous. Very proficient with the paperwork and the pictures were amazing . If you're ever in Key West and getting married call WeddingsToGo. Highly recommended

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Weddings To Go! Key West provided my wife and I with the perfect venue to celebrate our perfect day. We were looking for something simple yet elegant and that is exactly what Ray and Eileen provided for us. They were professional and spared no attention to detail. We would like to thank Ray and Eileen for making our day something that we can look back on with fondness for the rest of our lives.

Kyle and Jessica

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

Everything was great! They were very friendly and the photos arrived in 2 days!! I would highly reccommend choosing weddings to go key west for your wedding or vow renewal.

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Gary
07/06/2015

We thought everything was wonderful thank you

Patti
07/04/2015

Our wedding was great! The location was beautiful, the photographer was fun and professional, and my flowers and cake were awesome! Thank you for my dream wedding.

Laurie
07/04/2015

This was our wedding vow renewal.
It was a blessing to have the same two people who married us originally to perform our renewal as well.
It was beautiful. We were so pleased that our photo disc was waiting for us when we arrived back home in Missouri.

Tera
07/03/2015

Our officiant was so nice and went above and beyond to make our wedding special.

Michele
07/01/2015

Eileen and Ray were super helpful. They made planning everything for our wedding easy and stress free. Debbie the photographer was great and so was the violinist!

Tara
06/27/2015

Wonderful job! Decor, set up, officiant, cake, and everything was amazing!!!!!!

Kyla
06/26/2015

Ray and Eilene provide an excellent beach wedding experience, which is tailored to the individuals expectations. The price is a steal for the professionalism and extraordinary memories that are provided at minimal expense. I would recommend Ray and Eilene to anyone looking for a company to perform a destination wedding: professional photography, professional officiant, and beautiful accommodations!!

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Lesa
06/25/2015

I had envisioned a one-of-a-kind beach wedding and I got much more than I can have ever imagined! Weddings to Go! Key West made our wedding day far exceed all expectations. The Weddings to Go! Key West team is a great group of professionals that take all the worry and guess work out of having a destination wedding. The entire team went out of their way to make our special day truly fabulous and worry free.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning