Weddings To Go! Key West

Value
Flexibility
Jason
08/15/2015

Wonderful people Key West is a great place for a wedding to occur we are very happy with this company and what they did for us.

Services Used: Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Setting for ceremony was beautiful. Photography and officiant were helpful and very professional. It was everything I hoped it would be. Thank you very much!

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake
Recently Married

Everything was went as planned. We enjoyed the the service. Would use again!

Services Used: Officiant
Recently Married

Easy to work with and wonderful service.

Services Used: Officiant
Dwayne
08/06/2015

Would recommend weddings to go to everyone. Had the best experience

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

we had a absolutely wonderful wedding on Smathers beach , Key West. Made possible by Ray and Elieen. Responsiveness from Elieen when having any queries was first class. They both always made me feel at ease when any questions arose. Everything was perfect ,it was everything we hoped it would be and more. Flowers were beautiful and so fresh . Cake delightful, and the photographs are stunning.
I would not hesitate to recommend Weddings to Go for your perfect wedding. As Elieen first stated from my first few e mails, anything is possible!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Tracy
07/30/2015

This was the best way to plan a wedding. Stress & worry free. We just showed up and everything turned out beautiful. So happy with the way things turned out.

Eric
07/27/2015

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Very simple, no frills, and very stress free. Excellent experience!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Matthew
07/25/2015

Weddings to Go did a phenomenal job on our wedding! I would highly recommend them to everyone who is interested in a stress free wedding ceremony!

Traci and Johnny
07/21/2015

Ray and Eileen were absolutely a joy to work with. They always responded promptly and were great to work with.The weather was perfect and absolutely amazing! They made our wedding come out beautifully!

Tracy
07/21/2015

We live in England UK, so planning a wedding at such long distance was a little concerning to me. However there was absolutely no need to worry. I am sure this must have been the easiest, most trouble free wedding to arrange - ever!! Everything I wanted I got, Eileen answered all my emails almost by return and certainly by the next day. Every query was dealt with in a casual, easy manner. It was so simple I was almost looking for problems as I couldn't believe how straightforward everything was! We had a Sunset Wedding aboard the Danger. It was more perfect than we could have imagined and far exceeded our expectations. Thank you Brian for a wonderful service and thank you Victor for keeping the champagne flowing! Ray captured everything beautifully, thanks Ray, we are delighted with the Wedding Album. If I had to state a negative - well, no, I couldn't. You can absolutely put your wedding and your trust in the hands of Eileen and Ray - I couldn't praise them enough. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Michelle and Christian
07/20/2015

Ray and Eileen were absolutely a joy to work with. They made our wedding come out beautifully! The weather was perfect, the setting was beautiful, the pictures were stunning, the flowers were beyond expectation...it was more than we thought it would be! I am so happy with the way our wedding turned out. Thank you Ray and Eileen.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Absolutely amazing! Very professional and very personable. Best experience ever!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

No words can describe how happy my husband and I with this Ray and Eileen. They were patient, kind and always there when we needed. Whether by email or phone. Our venue was reasonable and gorgeous. Simple yet extremely elegant. Our package came with a photographer (Ray). He was fun and made the entire process so non-stressful. Eileen performed the most beautiful ceremony. It felt as if she was a long family friend. I highly and enthusiastically recommend them. It's not just about a service with them. It's about an intimate affair and creating memories. I will forever cherish our wedding with great sentiment and all thanks to Ray and Eileen.

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Teresa and George
07/18/2015

Weddings to go were fantastic they made our wedding was a great.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Ray and Eileen provided exactly the services agreed upon! The answered the phone every time I called and offered advise/assistance to meet our needs. They were professional, prompt and really made the ceremony stress free... Even reminded us to smile several times :-)