Weddings To Go! Key West

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

From beginning to end, Ray and Eileen made our experience truly unforgettable. Due to their level of experience the entire process runs like a well oiled machine. We only had to give them a date, pick out a few items, and they handled the rest. . . .this is EXACTLY what we were looking for!!! I would absolutely and without question recommend others Weddings To Go. They are top of the line in every way. And Ray, THANK YOU for the many laughs ;-).

Johanna
04/11/2015

I love weddingstogo!! I literally just had to show up. I didn't have any stress and everything went smoothly! I want to thank you guys for your service means alot. The pictures came out beautifully and where posted within 24hours on the website. Thank you from the Franco family.

Ray
04/11/2015

Wedding to go is the way to go. We truly are thankful for making our day run smoothly. They showed up on time and everything looked beautifully. Thanks

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Weddings to Go is phenomenal! I cannot thank them enough for all the work they did to make our wedding PERFECT! Eileen & Ray Jensen are the BEST!

Recently Married

We decided on a small wedding, we called and Eileen answered and was very friendly answering all my questions. We had to only show up and all was taken care of!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Planning
Kristin
04/08/2015

Weddings To Go Key West was amazing. They went above and beyond in their services they provide. We would highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding in Key West.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Denise
04/01/2015

We had a fantastic Wedding! The decor was beautiful - the flowers gorgeous and the cake simply delicious! Out photographer was great and our Steel Drummer beyond words!! I am very easy going but all my correspondence was answered promptly!!!! I would recommend this company in a minute!! Oh and my hair and makeup - loved her!! She was so easy to talk to and had no hang ups on doing as I wanted !!! Thank you so much for making this a day we'll always remember and treasure !!!

Kayla
04/01/2015

They were absolutely wonderful!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Patty
04/01/2015

Weddings to Go Key West is wonderful! Our wedding came off seemlessly. We trusted that everything would be fine and Weddings to Go Key West did not disappoint! We booked our wedding less than two months before our wedding date. A few days later I was hospitalized with a life changing event. Six weeks later, I was back in the hospital and one week later, we were walking down the aisle in the most beautiful wedding! We had no time to prepare; my sister came the whole way from Sweden and family and friends were flying in from all the country just hours before our wedding and when it was time to finally go to the beach we had NO STRESS because Weddings to Go Key West had everything under control! Ray and Eilleen at Key West Weddings to are kind, organized, responsive, and deliver just what they say- a beautiful,stress free wedding you will never forget! Thank You Weddings to Go Key West!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Christine
03/27/2015

Everything went off without a hitch, and our photographer was really good. We were able to view our photos online within two days, and we received the CD within a week. Thank You, Weddings To Go!

Valerie
03/21/2015

I would highly recommend Weddings To Go Key West! Every thing in our wedding package was perfect!!

Erin
03/21/2015

It was easy breazy and laid back just like we asked for!

Chris and Emily
03/19/2015

Ray and Eileen were an absolute joy to work with! They were very professional and responsive to any questions that we had. It was a wonderful experience, and our wedding was absolutely gorgeous!

Kelly
03/15/2015

I would recommend Weddings to Go again to anyone planning an event in the Florida Keys. It really was a wonderful experience and relieved a lot of the stress from ourselves. Everything went smoothly and our day was perfect. Thank you so much Ray and Eileen.

Recently Married

Everyone who had some part of our weding was exceptional!

Molly
03/14/2015

As a working professionals we wanted a classy wedding in a beautiful place but no stress and I lacked the time to plan it. Eileen, Diane, Ray and Eva were wonderful at answering questions and doing all the behind the scenes planning. The decor was exactly what I thought it would be, the setting was beautiful and the photos turned out great (Thanks, Eva!) Our guests enjoyed it and we couldn't be more pleased. They accommodated my request for extra flowers and they were beautiful, exactly what I wanted. The key lime cake was great too.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning