Weddings on the Boulevard

Weddings on the Boulevard

Fort worth, TX
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
3.0
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.0

I had my bridesmaids dresses made at Weddings on the Boulevard. While they ended up being beautiful, the overall experience working with them was AWFUL! There was constant confusion, lack of communication, and no professionalism. One of my sisters drove 4 hours there and 4 hours back for a fitting at the store and arrived to find that they had not even started making her dress. No apology no nothing. They DID NOT HAVE THEIR STUFF TOGETHER. This was also A MONTH before the wedding. They still wanted her to pay full price for her dress. They double charged me for items I had made and did not keep track of my payments or how much things cost. As stressful and important as weddings can be this is not the place to get things done correctly.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The flowers for our wedding and reception were done beautifully. The flowers fit perfectly in the chapel and with our decor at the outdoor reception in downtown Fort Worth -and looked stunning later that night at Rivercrest Country Club. My bouquet of Stephanotis with pearl insets was absolutely gorgeous, as was my maid of honor's bouquet. They also decorated our cake with matching flowers.

I highly recommend Lucy and her team to anyone looking for the right florist with a special "eye" to do their event.

Services Used: Flowers

My bouqet and the bridesmaids bouqets were so beautiful! They were just how I pictured them! I wish I could have kept them forever!

Services Used: Flowers