Weddings by Nicole, Inc.

Weddings by Nicole, Inc.

"Mid-Michigan's First Choice to Transform Your Next Event!"

601 N. Waverly Rd.
Lansing, MI 48917 | map
Rentals: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangeme...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
(4.3 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The bridal bouquet and wedding party flowers were perfect!

Weddings by Nicole, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and are so delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations with your special day floral & decor!!
We would LOVE to see pictures, if you have them back now and could send a few our way!! Thanks so much and best wishes always!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very happy with the quality of the service from weddings by Nicole. We rented our chair covers from Nicole and they made our reception beautiful! Nicole was very flexible and even came to the venue the evening before to confirm the color of the sash would match our other decorations. Very happy!

Weddings by Nicole, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! We were delighted to service your Event, by way of chair covers & sashes and it was and is our pleasure, to go the extra mile - to ensure that our client's are satisfied with our product and service! It was our pleasure taking the added steps to make sure that your room decor, did in fact match your sash color selection! Best wishes always!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were very flexible as the day I would be able to have chair covers set up kept changing and they even came back the following day when it was discovered that the hall had not put out the correct number of chairs!

Weddings by Nicole, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! Yes!! When chair counts change, especially last minute- it can be stressful for everyone involved...and especially our Bride! We were happy to come back out with additional chair covers and sashes, to complete your overall room decor and last minute increase!
We appreciate your business and your referrals!
Thank you and again and best wishes always...~Nicole

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weddings By Nicole, Inc. that I utilized for my wedding on June 7, 2014 was beyond what I had expected in the presentation of florals and bouquets. Nicole also put together a couple of Hawaiin lei's to place on chairs at our ceremony in memory of my husband's parents. This was a last minute request and she was able to deliver them both in a timely and professional manner. My expectations of the decor were exceeded beyond my expectations. Everything they did was absolutely beautiful and could not have been more perfect in portraying my tropical themed wedding. Thank you Weddings By Nicole, Inc.!! It was a pleasure to work with you and I would highly recommend their services for any and all types of events.

Kindly,
Anna R. LaMere-Edgar

Weddings by Nicole, Inc. responded with the following comments:

We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations, here at Weddings by Nicole, Inc.
it is our heart's desire and pleasure to create a beautiful setting, for both your Wedding Ceremony & Wedding Reception!
Thank you for your business & referrals!!
Best wishes always,
~ Nicole

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Anna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These people are simply wonderful. They are quick to respond to questions and very friendly. The event was absolutely beautiful. Thank you!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a guy, my first reaction was skepticism that having a wedding coordinator was necessary. Over time, I realized that was wrong! Nicole was absolutely wonderful, and she really helped my wife and I stay on track and figure things out (what we need, when to do it, etc). Nicole was attentive to our needs and concerns, flexible with our schedules, and more than willing to meet in person to help. I can't say enough about how pleased I was. We started to go over budget and she was willing to help us find ways to get back into our range. She was all over the details on the day of the wedding so we had NOTHING to worry about or do other than show up. The reception hall was stunning, and Nicole even threw in a few extras to make it shine. My wife and I couldn't have been happier, and anyone looking for help with planning, linens, etc should really check Nicole out.

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
akolp
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, what a comfort it was working Nicole for our wedding on May 25th 2013. We had about 270 guests. The ceremony was at St. Mary Church in Westphalia, MI. The reception followed at the Eagle Eye Golf Club in the Grand Garden Room. The ambience throughout the ceremony & reception was absolutely beautiful, breathtaking & more exceptional than we could have ever imagined. I am confident that our event had a level of elegance that could only be achieved through Nicole's expertise. The compliments that both my husband & I & our families received throughout & after the event were priceless. Hearing repeatedly from different people about various aspects of the event that guests/family/friends loved & how much it meant to them is so powerful. I am eternally grateful for all of Nicole's talent, experience, reliable advice & services that made it happen.

Her guidance & experience were reassuring throughout the entire process. When we felt unsure about something, she was there with great insight to help us make well-informed decisions. For example, we did not know who to contact for invitations or what they would cost given our guest count & kinds that we liked. She steered us in the right direction every time. Generosity goes far when doing business, especially with something personal & precious like a wedding. Nicole's generosity was calming when we were in the process of making decisions about important items such as colors. She encouraged us to take home different linen colors/fabric samples so that we could take time to think about what we wanted before making a final decision, this helped us make good, well-informed decisions. It was hard for us to make these kinds of decisions on our own, we knew we wanted it to look beautiful & elegant, but we only have one shot at a great wedding & it is a once in a lifetime event, so it really helped to have the time to think about things & see them for as long as we needed in person before deciding. (1 of 3 - Continued...)

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole was so accessible. Whether via text, phone, email or in person, it was so valuable to be able to communicate with her about anything, anytime. She is a very hard-working, talented, generous, thoughtful & gracious person. We are so thankful to Nicole & her team for the beautiful work that they do & we look forward to using her services again for other events in the future. We have countless words of praise for Nicole & she is very, VERY highly recommended by us & by both of our families!

Thank you!!! (3 of 3 - End)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Not only was her service exceptional, her connections that she shared with us for our event were invaluable! We got the best photographer, Marvin Hall, through Nicole. We got the best limo/party bus, Perfection Limousine, through Nicole. The best hair/makeup service on the day-of, All Tressed Up, through Nicole. The best looking invitation we had ever seen, through Nicole's expertise in working with the company & her, as well as her advice on wording, layout & design. We would not have known about any of these gems without Nicole. Not only that, but she would contact them for us to follow-up on things or attend appointments with us when we needed guidance. In addition to getting referred to these incredible people/places, we got the best price through working with Nicole. They all knew who she was, would see her often, & had worked together for a long time. Those relationships are something that we did not have, nor could any amount of money buy. We got discounts & the best rates on all of these services because of the strong relationships that Nicole had with each of them. It also made everything fit together perfectly since they would often see each other & be able to touch base on things or ask questions if needed. & she always kept us in the loop if so, via a follow-up email, phone call or text.

I can remember meeting with a contact at the Eagle Eye Golf Club regarding the price of something, & my husband texted Nicole during the meeting to ask if a cost quote for an item sounded accurate to her, & she responded right then to him, & we were able to move forward in the best & most-informed manner possible. How cool & awesome it was to know she always had our back & was there for us. (2 of 3 - Continued...)

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I utilized Nicole's services for my daughter's first birthday party. The theme was that of a carnival and the event turned out beautifully! I was super pleased with everything and my guests were floored! And more importantly, My baby girl enjoyed herself. I was able to sit with Nicole in one meeting and describe the vibe that I wanted for this event and she had great suggestions and took it from there. It was such a worry free event for me and I was so happy that I contacted Weddings By Nicole.

I am looking forward to many other events for them to assist me with.

• Wedding: 12/15/2012
Services Used: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole and her staff did an awesome job with our decorations for our wedding. It turned out great. And would highly recommend them. Even last minute things were added to make it even better..

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole helped me with chair covers, head table swagging, up lighting, two large manzanita trees, and draping at my wedding. She did a great job! Everything looked amazing! She did the draping and up lighting beautifully and the chair covers looked good all of them were clean and ironed. We added the two manzanita trees at the last minute and I'm so glad we did! They were 5ft silver trees with jewels on them and they looked great up by the head table! She did a great job and I would definitely recommend her!

• Wedding: 01/28/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Mickayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PERFECT!!! EVERYTHING WAS BREATHTAKING!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weddings by Nicole, Inc. made my special day memorable. Nicole was a pleasure to work with and was able to answer all of my questions prior to the wedding. Because of the creativity of Nicole and her staff, she was able to take my vision and build something beautiful out of it - while still remaining in my budget. She took a lot of the "wedding stress" from me so I was able to enjoy my day.
Having been in the industry for so long, Nicole has a lot of valuable insight. I would recommend to any bride that wants to work with a well-respected person in this industry, to consider Weddings by Nicole, Inc.

• Wedding: 08/01/2010
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nicole was patient and very accomodating. I showed her pictures or talked about what I was envisioning for the wedding and reception and she followed through and made the day beautiful. EVERYONE loved the room and ceremony decorations including the wait staff at the reception site. My guest said it looked like me which is a huge compliment to Nicole who listened to me and my wishes. I would use/recommend Nicole to anyone with a special occasion in the near future.

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weddings By Nicole, was a great company to work with. They were extremely flexible and sensitive to my schedule as I was trying to plan my wedding from 500 miles away during my senior year of college. Nicole was great to work with and made things easier for me.

• Wedding: 06/27/2009
Services Used: Wedding Planning
517-886-0601
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards