Weddings by Hannah

Value
Flexibility
Sue
06/27/2015

As the Mother of The Bride, I can say enlisting Hannah was absolutely the smartest thing we did! Hannah pays attention to detail, and expects nothing but the best from her cadre of vendors. She was great to work with, professional, organized and knowledgeable. Responses from Hannah were always very prompt. Even nights and weekends, she was available to answer our questions. 2 weeks before the wedding one vendor fell through due to illness. Hannah immediately set us up with a fabulous, perfect alternative! We could never have pulled that off on our own. The weekend of the wedding, we were able to just sit back and enjoy the festivities. I wasn't left with one job, decision or errand to run. During the ceremony and reception, she handled every detail. At the end of the evening, Hannah took care of the gifts, flowers, guest book, etc. We simply left the venue and went home happy, like all the other guests! Hannah is the best!

Private User
Recently Married

Hannah was a huge help to me and my wife. She made the process extremely easy for us and I don't know what we would have done without her. I would definitely recommend Hannah to anyone I know getting married.

Melody
06/13/2015

Hannah did an amazing job as our wedding coordinator! She helped us plan a wedding 1200 miles from home. The day went by smoothly and was stress free for me. I would highly recommend Hannah to any bride! I would not have been able to have my dream wedding without her help.

Meg
04/11/2015

Hannah is the bomb dot com backslash baller. She is one organized lady and made the entire wedding planning process really fun! She is a great listener, has fresh ideas, and gets stuff done. On the day of our wedding, she was the perfect combo of a calming presence and a no-nonsense bulldog with lip gloss. She made our wedding possible. I love me some Hannah. WIsh I could give this girl 6 stars!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We hired Hannah in January 2014 (wedding 12/27/2014), utilizing her Full Service Package. This meant hiring her for all planning for a whole year. Hannah did just that and much more. I was the first bride of all my friends and the first wedding in either of our immediate families. We were clueless. From the beginning Hannah understood how much help we needed and was always a text or e-mail away (SO many e-mails, easily most the most I have every e-mailed anyone ever). Hannah responded promptly and listened to my every idea and concern. Hannah would pick 3-4 vendors she trusted and I would pick from that. There were instances where I wanted other options and she would come up with more, always willing to do anything and work with anyone I wanted. She was always happy and ready to tackle whatever was next on the detailed checklist. Also, Hannah made us stay on budget (even a little under budget)! Hannah was willing to meet anytime I wanted, was always professional and on time. Day of wedding, Hannah was everything and more, I was at ease the whole day literally knowing Hannah had dotted our every i and crossed our every t. The day and night went without a hitch and it was because of Hannah and her insane attention to detail and masterful communication. I would HIGHLY recommend Hannah’s services to anyone planning a wedding. Simply her knowledge base about weddings and Kansas City vendors was priceless. Behind the groom, Hannah was by far the best decision I made when planning my wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

When my husband and I got engaged, we knew we wanted a wedding coordinator to help us plan our wedding day. What we didn't realize was we would be working with such a sweet person and that we would call her our friend by the end of it. Hannah is simply the best - she knows all the vendors & every time we met with a new vendor, they had nothing but lovely things to say about her. Talk about constantly being reassured that we were in the best possible hands.
We used Hannah for full planning services. With numerous decisions to be made and hundreds of options to choose from, Hannah helped us narrow down choices that fit into our budget. She personally contacted each vendor, set up meetings, and negotiated with them while all we had to do was attend the meeting and make a decision - yes or no. It was absolutely stress free. Hannah will communicate to you throughout your engagement to help keep you on track for any items, large or small, that need to be dealt with. Every meeting I had with her was fun - she absolutely loves what she does and you can tell.
We knew Hannah was the right person to work with as she owns her own business, takes on as much as she can handle and doesn't delegate her work out to assistants. When you sign on with her, you know she will be along for the ride. Plus she was always willing to set up weekend meetings so that my husband could attend and provide input as well.
I cannot say enough good things about Hannah and wish I could plan another wedding so I could keep working with her. However, I know we will be in touch in the years to come.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We never thought we would hire a wedding coordinator but when we met Hannah we knew she could really help us navigate the treacherous waters of planning and carrying out one of life’s most important events. Our daughter and fiancée met in KC and now live in Chicago, and we live in Topeka. Hannah knew the KC wedding resources and was fantastic from beginning to end. She was knowledgeable, hardworking, detailed, organized, tasteful, responsive, and ultimately brought joy to the whole process. Wedding day was flawless, relaxed and one that the newlyweds and respective families will always remember fondly. Hannah listened well and helped our daughter carry out her vision while providing information and direction as needed. She helped develop a budget and save money by selecting vendors, negotiating contracts and insuring no overlap in services. Day of the wedding she was on task, attentive to the myriad of details, calm, and simply tireless. We could not recommend her more!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Early on in our wedding planning I knew I would need someone to help me pull things together toward the end and someone to help me (and my mothers) relax and enjoy our day! Hannah did just that with month-of coordination. The last few months of planning I did not live in the KC area so it was comforting knowing I had someone to help if I couldn't make it to KC. I am very organized but it calmed my nerves to know Hannah could run the rehearsal, organize vendors, and take care of any difficulties on our wedding day. I appreciated having someone to bounce ideas around with that knows the industry. My now-husband commented MANY times that hiring Hannah was the best money we spent for our whole wedding, and I agree! She has a calming presence and is someone who gets the job done! If anything went awry on our wedding day, we don't know about it thanks to Hannah's help!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I can say that I genuinely enjoyed the wedding process and was calm and collected the days before my wedding because of Hannah. She made SO many decisions easier on me throughout the process because she is so educated on different vendors. She kept me on track and organized. She was always calm and genuinely happy for me. There are a million things you don't think of that Hannah does. She is the best!

Laurie
09/06/2014

Hannah was professional and always immediately available for any questions throughout the entire process!! She anticipated our needs and covered things we had not even thought would be needed! She has access to every contact imaginable and was easy and likable to deal with throughout! We highly recommend her!!

Becky
07/12/2014

We could not have done this wedding without Hannah. I was the Mother of the Groom and her service was one of the gifts I gave to my daughter in law. She was warm, organized, creative and professional. I absolutely will use her with all my sons. Simply the best!!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Professionalism to the max. Aware of every detail and handled all requests and questions quickly. Hannah stays on top of everything and keeps a calm and pleasant demeanor.

Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Jane
05/03/2014

Hannah helped us plan an outdoor wedding and reception for 250 people. She was professional and prompt with all requests. Whenever we needed a vendor, she always provide 2 or 3 options within my budget and would set up appt's. that coordinated with my work schedule. She guided us through the whole process, set up a timeline for us and followed through on all the details. I could not have pulled this outdoor event off without her help. Don't hesitate to use her service. She is easy to work with and has access to vendors I would not have been able to find on my own. Thanks Hannah

Hannah
04/04/2014

Did a wonderful job very professional and has a great knowledge of the wedding industry.

Terrie
04/04/2014

Hannah planned my son and his fiancée wedding. She helped book hotels, made an itinerary for three days of events. She give her input whenever asked with confidence and experience. She help plan the dress rehearsal at the church and dinner, the wedding, brunch & gift opening the next day, 2 birthday celebrations which she brought the cakes from Kansas City herself. Whatever we needed she answered every phone call, email and question we had. Hannah is very detailed oriented and competent. She is very connected to some top notch vendors. I would hired her again and again. She handled things I did not even know needed handling.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Planning

The decision to work with Hannah (Weddings by Hannah) was easily one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process. Hannah went above and beyond and exceeded all of my expectations. She really impressed me with her positive attitude, flexibility and work ethic. Our day would not have been the same without her. She does such a fabulous job and genuinely wants to help make the day as easy and smooth as possible. She takes all unwanted stress away and helps the bride (and bridesmaids, mother of the bride, etc.) relax and just enjoy the day! I would highly recommend her services to all brides.