Weddings by Hannah

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I got engaged, we knew we wanted a wedding coordinator to help us plan our wedding day. What we didn't realize was we would be working with such a sweet person and that we would call her our friend by the end of it. Hannah is simply the best - she knows all the vendors & every time we met with a new vendor, they had nothing but lovely things to say about her. Talk about constantly being reassured that we were in the best possible hands.
We used Hannah for full planning services. With numerous decisions to be made and hundreds of options to choose from, Hannah helped us narrow down choices that fit into our budget. She personally contacted each vendor, set up meetings, and negotiated with them while all we had to do was attend the meeting and make a decision - yes or no. It was absolutely stress free. Hannah will communicate to you throughout your engagement to help keep you on track for any items, large or small, that need to be dealt with. Every meeting I had with her was fun - she absolutely loves what she does and you can tell.
We knew Hannah was the right person to work with as she owns her own business, takes on as much as she can handle and doesn't delegate her work out to assistants. When you sign on with her, you know she will be along for the ride. Plus she was always willing to set up weekend meetings so that my husband could attend and provide input as well.
I cannot say enough good things about Hannah and wish I could plan another wedding so I could keep working with her. However, I know we will be in touch in the years to come.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We never thought we would hire a wedding coordinator but when we met Hannah we knew she could really help us navigate the treacherous waters of planning and carrying out one of life’s most important events. Our daughter and fiancée met in KC and now live in Chicago, and we live in Topeka. Hannah knew the KC wedding resources and was fantastic from beginning to end. She was knowledgeable, hardworking, detailed, organized, tasteful, responsive, and ultimately brought joy to the whole process. Wedding day was flawless, relaxed and one that the newlyweds and respective families will always remember fondly. Hannah listened well and helped our daughter carry out her vision while providing information and direction as needed. She helped develop a budget and save money by selecting vendors, negotiating contracts and insuring no overlap in services. Day of the wedding she was on task, attentive to the myriad of details, calm, and simply tireless. We could not recommend her more!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Early on in our wedding planning I knew I would need someone to help me pull things together toward the end and someone to help me (and my mothers) relax and enjoy our day! Hannah did just that with month-of coordination. The last few months of planning I did not live in the KC area so it was comforting knowing I had someone to help if I couldn't make it to KC. I am very organized but it calmed my nerves to know Hannah could run the rehearsal, organize vendors, and take care of any difficulties on our wedding day. I appreciated having someone to bounce ideas around with that knows the industry. My now-husband commented MANY times that hiring Hannah was the best money we spent for our whole wedding, and I agree! She has a calming presence and is someone who gets the job done! If anything went awry on our wedding day, we don't know about it thanks to Hannah's help!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can say that I genuinely enjoyed the wedding process and was calm and collected the days before my wedding because of Hannah. She made SO many decisions easier on me throughout the process because she is so educated on different vendors. She kept me on track and organized. She was always calm and genuinely happy for me. There are a million things you don't think of that Hannah does. She is the best!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hannah was professional and always immediately available for any questions throughout the entire process!! She anticipated our needs and covered things we had not even thought would be needed! She has access to every contact imaginable and was easy and likable to deal with throughout! We highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Laurie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have done this wedding without Hannah. I was the Mother of the Groom and her service was one of the gifts I gave to my daughter in law. She was warm, organized, creative and professional. I absolutely will use her with all my sons. Simply the best!!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Becky
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Professionalism to the max. Aware of every detail and handled all requests and questions quickly. Hannah stays on top of everything and keeps a calm and pleasant demeanor.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hannah helped us plan an outdoor wedding and reception for 250 people. She was professional and prompt with all requests. Whenever we needed a vendor, she always provide 2 or 3 options within my budget and would set up appt's. that coordinated with my work schedule. She guided us through the whole process, set up a timeline for us and followed through on all the details. I could not have pulled this outdoor event off without her help. Don't hesitate to use her service. She is easy to work with and has access to vendors I would not have been able to find on my own. Thanks Hannah

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Jane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Did a wonderful job very professional and has a great knowledge of the wedding industry.

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Hannah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hannah planned my son and his fiancée wedding. She helped book hotels, made an itinerary for three days of events. She give her input whenever asked with confidence and experience. She help plan the dress rehearsal at the church and dinner, the wedding, brunch & gift opening the next day, 2 birthday celebrations which she brought the cakes from Kansas City herself. Whatever we needed she answered every phone call, email and question we had. Hannah is very detailed oriented and competent. She is very connected to some top notch vendors. I would hired her again and again. She handled things I did not even know needed handling.

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Planning
Terrie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The decision to work with Hannah (Weddings by Hannah) was easily one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process. Hannah went above and beyond and exceeded all of my expectations. She really impressed me with her positive attitude, flexibility and work ethic. Our day would not have been the same without her. She does such a fabulous job and genuinely wants to help make the day as easy and smooth as possible. She takes all unwanted stress away and helps the bride (and bridesmaids, mother of the bride, etc.) relax and just enjoy the day! I would highly recommend her services to all brides.

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have been any more pleased. Our wedding event was perfect.

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
Kenneth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hannah was wonderful to work with. She is very professional with a great appearance. It's obvious all the various vendors think highly off her! She made this important date very stress free for all of us. We were thrilled with the final outcome!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
Services Used: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Cake
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hannah was such a pleasure to work with! She is friendly, professional and thinks of everything! I really underestimated how stressful the wedding day can get with a million questions about logistics that need to be answered. She handled everything so that the event ran smoothly. I know life isn't perfect, so I was fully expecting a few things to go wrong and thanks to Hannah nothing did.

We just hired her to do the day of wedding planning, but it felt like she was there for us with anything that we might need the six weeks leading up to the wedding. I really don't know how we could of done it without her, her services are invaluable and I've already decided when it's my sister's turn to get married my gift to her will be a wedding planner, with Hannah as our first choice.

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Whenever anyone asks me for advice in planning a wedding I always say hire a planner. And if you're in the Kansas City area, hire Hannah. She is excellent at her job and her presence allowed my husband and I just to enjoy our day!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hannah was perfect. The best decision we made for this wedding was hiring her. She responded promptly to all of our concerns, and made the entire wedding planning process easy. Could not have done it without her.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Jayne
913-620-3055
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards