Weddingofyourdesire.com by Carol J. Merletti

Value
Flexibility
Rosemary
07/12/2014

Carol was fantastic ... Couldn't ask for a better JP ... I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking . It was a great pleasure working with her

Recently Married

Carol was prompt and professional, everything you need in an officiant!

Recently Married

Carol Merletti was amazing at our wedding! During the planning process she was very flexible and valued our views and ideas, while also providing us with advice and information when we needed it. The day of the wedding Carol continued to be supportive and comforting by handling all of the necessary details with care. She worked well with the other vendors and coordinators on the day of the wedding. Carol was an integral piece to the beautiful ceremony we had and we are so thankful that we were able to work with her on our special day.

Larry
06/14/2014

Carol was a fantastic officiant, who went beyond the call of duty to help us out...we were lucky she was there and was so helpful in organizing our day.....she took the stress off of us so that we could enjoy ourselves.

Thank you so much Carol.

Tom
05/09/2014

Carol is, by far, one of the nicest & most professional people I have gotten to know. After 5 minutes on the phone, you will know she is the right person to officiate your event. She came up with a great ceremony for us, worked with us to ensure it was exactly what we wanted & performed our service in a way we will always remember. If you want a memorable service, Carol is the person you should use.

Recently Married

Carol was a pleasure to work with! She was extremely responsive via email, which was perfect, since I live abroad. Leading up to the wedding, she was also readily available on the phone once I was in the U.S. At the wedding, Carol provided professional services, reflecting extensive experience, and a strong, clear voice to conduct the ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

We loved loved loved working with carol! She is amazing! I found her doing online searches for a jop and I could not have picked a better one! She was very quick with her responses, easy to work with, a great person with a great personality. She worded our vows and was able to change her wine, box and love letter ceremony to accommodate us as we don't like wine. She was perfect, I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Officiant

We were kind of freaking out about an officiant because we had no idea how to pick one. After we spoke to Carol we knew we had found the perfect person for our ceremony. She was always very informative and prepared us for the day. She laid everything out for us which made the big day less intimidating. It meant a lot to us that she wanted pictures of us after the ceremony, it showed us just how much she loves what she does.

Maura
1+ year ago

Rick and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Carol and the time we spent getting to know each other so she could personalize our ceremony. She was so open and relaxed and encouraged us to create an intimate service that would include family and friends in a unique way. She is warm and charming and we felt like we had known her forever.

Services Used: Officiant

Carol was amazing. She is so kind and genuinely happy for each couple she marries. Our ceremony was upbeat and perfect.

Deborah
07/20/2013

We had so much fun! Would have loved to have spent more time with you...you made us feel so welcome and comfortable. We would recommend you highly!

Services Used: Officiant

Carol made our wedding absolutely perfect! She was a pleasure to work with.

Hoang Anh
07/05/2013

Carol made the process effortless and stress free for us on our wedding day. Since day one with speaking with Carol, she was very informative about the whole process in terms of getting a marriage license, what to review, what to do on the wedding day, etc. We made sure to follow her suggestions so that the wedding day would be efficient and that we would legally be married (marriage license needs to be present when she marries you!!). We would recommend Carol wholeheartedly as she was kind, informative, funny, and having her there on our wedding, you knew that she would support you in any way she could. Also, seeing her smile makes you feel at ease as well. She is very sweet!

Services Used: Officiant

Carol gave us a beautiful ceremony and also handled us and our humor throughout the vows with grace and embraced us as a couple. I am so happy she married us and kept it fun!

Jason
06/15/2013

When my Partner and I started planning our wedding, we had selected another Officiant to work with, but a few months before our wedding, there was a change of plans and she was no longer able to perform the ceremony for us. So, with only a few months before our wedding date, we began our search. Rather quickly, we came across Carol’s website and were instantly impressed with the wealth of information she had on her site, not to mention how many ceremonies she had conducted. What really attracted us to her was that she performed both straight and gay and lesbian services. Being a Gay Couple, it was important to us that we worked with someone that had experience with a gay ceremony. We called Carol and instantly connected with her. We arranged a time to meet and the planning began. She was absolutely so easy to work with, making the day all about us, while still offering many suggestions. We conversed over the phone and email, she was very responsive. The week before, we connected, finalized the ceremony and were ready to marry. She made it so easy, she focused on us. The day of the ceremony she checked in with us prior to the ceremony and put us at ease. Her style and presence during the ceremony were wonderful. Her voice is so confident and you can just hear the passion for what she does in her tone. The ceremony was beautiful, and people still comment on how nicely it was put together, Carol is owed much of that credit. Thanks for helping us create a ceremony that was personal to us. I will gladly pass your name on to anyone in need of an officiant.

Emily
06/08/2013

Carol was great to work with! Despite the fact that all of our interaction up until my wedding day had been over the phone or by email (I live out of state), I felt like I had known her forever and it was so nice to feel like she was genuinely interested in getting to know me and my fiancé. During our wedding ceremony there was a small slip-up as the best man forgot one of the rings, but Carol continued like a true professional and didn't let the little bump in the road throw her off. Overall she was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone.