WeddingFavors.org

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.8

I ordered both decks of cards, as well as ornament placecard holders. One of the decks of cards had a broken plastic case, but given that the cards were shipping to Canada, I understand.

The service is cheap and quick- cheaper than I could find in Canada, even with shipping and duty. Fed Ex required money for the Duty imposed on the products upon the shipment's arrival to my home. Our order arrived to our home within a few days.

3.6

We got little bottle openers shaped like a fall leaf. The idea was nice, but to be honest, I thought the presentation was lacking. It came in a little box which was wrapped in cellophane, which was nice, but it still had tags on the bottom saying “made in China” and you couldn’t really see what it was through the wrapping. We did get a sample but had to pay for it, and the sample looked different from what we got in the large order. We wanted something cheap though so we got cheap! Do not recommend.

1+ year ago

Great products! It was just like we ordered!

1+ year ago

This company was used for both the shower favors and the wedding favors. The selections in coffee mugs and stemless wine glasses were worth it. They were packaged and shipped with care. Very pleased!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Lots of products to look at. Very cool. Found exactly what I was looking for!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

thank you. I am so happy for my wedding favors!!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Weddingfavors.org supplied my thank you favors for my guests. I purchased 190 personalized glasses with gift boxes for every guest at my wedding. There were some glasses that I was not happy with as far as the printing and they replaced them with no questions asked. They didn't even make me return the glasses that I felt were not satisfactory. Even with getting the glasses that were not perfect I still had a good experience with Weddingfavors.org. I would recommend them to friends and I would use them again.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We were really happy with WeddingFavors.Org. The website is easy to use, the prices are great, and the shipping was FAST! We love the champagne flutes and the bottle stoppers. I recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

our glasses came out perfect. I did not have any problems with them or my order.

1+ year ago

We were very happy with the service.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We did the glass coasters and mini champagne glasses engraved with our wedding date and name, we worried about the glasses breaking during shipping but I'm very pleased to say everything arrived on time and in great condition! Thank you.. Will recommend

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Excellent service. I needed them at a very short notice and they managed to ship it to me very soon. The customer representative I spoke to on the online chat was extremely professional and very eager to help me get in my order as quickly as I could.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Affordable favors and had a quick turn around time.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered the 'Blue "Delivered With Love" Boxes From The Personalized Expressions Collection'. The boxes turned out absolutely gorgeous. The delivery was quick and the personalized sticker piece looked great. My only issue was that some of the boxes were not securely glued together properly, so they fell apart. Out of 150 boxes that I ordered, 10 of them were defective. Luckily I planned ahead. Even though I only had 110 guests, I ordered 40 extra boxes for those people who wanted to take more than one. Other than that, this place is fast, inexpensive, and good at what they do.

Marissa
1 Review
09/02/2012
1.2

I was very disappointed. I ordered wedding chair place card holders way in advance while they were available. Two days later I received an email saying they would be delayed until Aug 30. So on Sept 4 I emailed them asking if they have shipped and they said no and that now they wouldnt ship until Oct 15 (too late for my wedding). I understand the delay, but do not understand the lack of communication. I should have been notified as soon as they knew they would be further delayed. Now I will be risking not getting other ones without paying for fast shipping. Take your order somewhere else. I found Beau Coup is cheaper and friendlier!! :)

WeddingFavors.org responded with the following comments:

Hi Marissa,

We're sorry to hear your experience with WeddingFavors.org was not as expected. We do our best to be sure stock levels are up to date in our system and are reflected on our website so customers are aware before ordering. Unfortunately with large amounts of orders going through the system at once, this can change quickly.
If there is anything we can do, please contact us.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Wedding Favors were very quick in there responses via email. Their description of their products was very helpful, as I was pplanning the wedding fromAustralia and was unable to view the items. The delivery time frame planned was perfect, arriving on time. And the favors, wow, wow, wow!!! We were more than impressed with the quality of the favors, making for very happy guests. Would definetely recommend or do business with them again!!!