WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM

PO BOX 140182
CORAL GABLES, FL 33114 | map
Services:: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, M...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank did an awsome job, he was on time, professional, and so nice. The ceremony was so heartfelt and touched everyone. I would recommend him to anyone he did great. I was so happy on how everything turned out thank you frank it was all so beautiful

• Wedding: 03/01/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was very helpful in all aspects of the ceremony. He worked with us on how to involve the groom's children and moms and step moms. His words were beautiful and memorable. He is involved in the most important part of the wedding and he was wonderful.

• Wedding: 02/28/2015
michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank Nuñez performed a beautiful ceremony for us. He always presented himself professionally, but with the sincerity of a longtime family friend. We highly recommend him for your event!

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
Bryant
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly Recommend Frank - You will have an uforgettable experience / wedding. He speaks naturally from the heart and engages the crowd very well. Everyone at the wedding loved the ceremony and he truly made our day very special! It was everything we had wanted and more - don't hesitate to book him as a wedding officiant, he's awesome!!! -Tom & Holly (Married 2-20-15 at the Palms in Miami)

• Wedding: 02/20/2015
Tom
  • Flexibility: 5.0

frank was wonderful at our wedding and we could not have asked for a better and more memorable officiant. Everyone commented on how great the ceremony was and how touching his words were. Thank you Frank!!!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you Melissa for your kind words. I was honored to have performed your ceremony. Many Happy Years! Frank

• Wedding: 02/15/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be happier with franks service. Him and his wife made me feel so comfortable. They made sure everything was on running smooth. I would def recommend them to anyone!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you Linda for expressing your satisfaction with our service. I am delighted that you and John enjoyed the ceremony. Thank you for your kind words. Sincerely, Frank

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He preformed a beautiful ceremony. Spoke very well. I would highly recommend him.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Nancy, thank you for expressing your gratitude towards my service as an officiant. I am happy that you enjoyed the ceremony. If you plan to renew your vows in the future please call upon me. Sincerely. Frank

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was wonderful! Very nice, respectful, well dressed, and brought tears to everyone's eyes with everything he said. He really made this special day even more special. Spoke clear, with a soothing voice, not too loud or too soft, and very talented at what he does. I would recommend to anyone!! Thank you Frank! :)

• Wedding: 02/01/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was amazing I highly recommend him, after meeting him we knew he was the right fit for us. He did my wedding both in English and Spanish , which was extremely important to me because my grandfather only speaks Spanish, this was a total hit, everyone had something great to say about him! Best choice made, very happy bride! :)

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you Vianney for your kind words. I am delighted you were pleased. It was an honor to have been selected to perform your wedding ceremony. Many Happy Years! Frank

• Wedding: 01/31/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was amazing! A true professional with a soothing voice and perfect pronunciation (very important). Listening to him eased my nerves while I was at the altar, it was truly special. I had many people ask me about him at the wedding and I'm happy to give his information to everyone, he was wonderful. He was also very patient, which I especially appreciated with my rowdy wedding party. Thanks Frank!!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Maeileen and Shannon, thank you for your kind words of appreciation. I was delighted to perform your ceremony. Great weather, lots of guests and much to celebrate. Glad you enjoyed the ceremony and thank you for inviting my wife and I to stay for dinner. Many happy years! Sincerely , Frank

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
Maeileen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Nunez was extremely accommodating to our needs. He worked with us to craft a ceremony that was precisely to our taste, drawing on our selected verses, passages, and ideas to tie together a beautiful ceremony.

He was prompt and very accessible by phone.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is so wonderful to know that you were pleased. I love what I do and making it special and personalizing my words is my true desire when performing ceremony. I wish you many happy years and many blessings.sincerely, Frank

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I feel so blessed to have found Frank to officiate our wedding. We were looking for someone who could do a unique ceremony that combined bits and pieces from both the Jewish religion and the Christian religion and Frank did just that and more! He listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions. He helped my husband and I add in a special wine unity ceremony with our families. The ceremony conducted by Frank was my favorite part of our wedding and that is all thanks to Frank. His soothing voice and wonderful, personalized words made our guests stay interested in our entire ceremony (even while sitting in the rain!). 10 days later and I am still getting comments on how beautiful and touching our ceremony was. I will be referring Frank to every bride I know! Book him for your day, you will not be disappointed.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am so glad you were pleased. It was an honor for me to have been selected to perform your ceremony. It was a beautiful and balanced ceremony. I truly enjoyed performing it. We even beat the rain. Many happy years! Frank

• Wedding: 01/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was outstanding! He made our wedding ceremony just more special! We loved everything he said at the ceremony, how he conducted himself and that he was bilingual, since there were some non English speaking people among our guests. I highly recommend him.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Vanessa, thank you for your kind words. I was honored to have been selected as your officiant. It's a special time and for me truly a special occasion as I am the first to pronounce you husband and wife. Many happy years, sincerely Frank

• Wedding: 01/02/2015
Vanessa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got several compliments from our wedding guests about Frank. He made our ceremony really special as he made a tribute to some of our close family members that have passed away. My husband is also deploying soon to Afghanistan to serve our country and Frank's words and prayer during the ceremony were truly touching. Would highly recommend.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your warm and thoughtful words of response. It was a beautiful time of year to celebrate love family and unity. I am honored that you selected me to perform your ceremony. I wish you both a happy and joyous life together. Sincerely, Frank

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are extremely grateful to have found Frank! He set the perfect tone for the ceremony, it was both in English and Italian. He helped us coordinate the sand ceremony. Everybody loved the ceremony, and the atmosphere that he created. Everything was perfect. We could not have chosen a better person to celebrate our wedding then Frank. Highly recommended!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you Giulia, I was honored to have been there with you. I am grateful for your review. Many Happy Years! Frank

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
Giulia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was fantastic! He was very professional and very patience. I got so many great comments from my guest about him, everyone loved him. And the fact that he does a mix of both english and Spanish was perfect for our family and friends.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words, I was delighted to have been a part of your special day. Many happy years! Sincerely Frank

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
305-484-4383
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards