WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM

PO BOX 140182
CORAL GABLES, FL 33114 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist, Ch...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank is an incredible officiant! Simply amazing. From our first meeting we met with him, he walked us through the whole process and we were immediately touched by his words. He is an amazing speaker and extremely helpful through the whole process. During the year, he touch based with us and made the process an ease. Everyone after the ceremony could not stop talking about how amazing our ceremony was. Frank made our wedding day extremely beautiful and touching. He was able to incorporate both religious and non-denominational elements into the service which brought a nice personal touch. We are so happy Frank was part of our day and made it unforgettable. Thank you Frank!!!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Carolina and Jeff, it was truly an honor for me to be part of your special day. We had a wonderful turnout of guests and family.. I perform the ceremony with all my heart's capacity and desire to make it moving a memorable for you. I am delighted you were pleased and also thank you for your kind words in this review. Many happy years, sincerely, Frank

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were truly blessed to find Frank.

The challenge that we had was not the one of simply finding an eloquent officiant, but to find the one who could officiate the ceremony in several languages. And while in South Florida, you can easily find plenty of officiants who can do bilingual ceremonies (mostly English and Spanish), we had four languages (English, Spanish, Russian and Portugese). So we simply could not believe that Frank could conduct the ceremony in all four of the languages.

Frank is a true gem of an officiant and truly one of a kind. His creativity and genuine attention to detail, allowed us to include all four language groups without making the ceremony boring. More than that the ceremony was filled with so much love, joy and light, that there were very few people in the audience who did not cry.

Everyone in the audience was very impressed with Frank, to the point where some friends even wondered if he was related to us, as he was so genuine and connected.

Needless to say his responsiveness and genuine approach leading up to the ceremony are truly unmatched.

I would recommend Frank to anyone and everyone in a heart beat. You are guaranteed to have an amazing ceremony with him. ;)

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot begin to describe how very grateful I am to Frank. Everyone in my wedding was moved to tears with the bilingual ceremony he performed. I had many obstacles surrounding my wedding, including not enough preparation, a hospitalization, and rain on an outdoor ceremony. He remained calm and serene through the entire ordeal, and shared some of that calmness and patience with me as I was about to loose my self in stress. He is beyond extraordinary. Frank had to direct and orchestrate the entire ceremony as the officiant and the MC for the reception, he instructed everyone in my wedding party of their roles and what they needed to do. Everything went perfectly smooth. He was beyond patient with my already very drunk wedding party that would not listen and would not pay attention. I personally would have lost my temper, but Frank continued on with a very nice and calm smile in his face. My guests raved about how incredible the ceremony was and it is 95% thanks to Frank (the other 5% were the incredible vows we wrote :D ) I recommend that if at all possible, choose Frank, you will not find a better officiant or MC anywhere else!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Edith, thank you for your wonderful words of kindness and appreciation. I was honored to have been selected to perform your ceremony. I am glad we succeeded in making it come true, and that love was felt not just between you two but amongst your guest as well. I look forward to hearing about your holidays together. It is the season to be thankful and celebrate your unity. sincerely
Frank

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Edith

FRANK.
SU PROFESIONALIDAD, SU SERENIDAD, SU PACIENCIA, SU DULZURA A LA HORA DE OFICIAR LA CEREMONIA SON DIFICILES DE DESCRIBIR, SOLO PUEDO DECIRTE QUE ES IMPRESIONANTE EL DERROCHE DE ELEGANCIA Y DE BUENA VIBRA QUE ENAMA DE TI, GRACIAS POR PERTENECER POR SIEMPRE EN NUESTRAS VIDAS, SIEMPRE CAMINARAS A NUESTRO LADO COMO EL MAYOR COMPLICE DE NUESTRO AMOR, SELLANDO ESPIRITUAL Y LEGALMENTE NUESTRA UNION, GRACIAS FRANK.

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank is the best, he followed up with us several times leading up to the event, saved the day when he rushed to pick up my then fiancé after she was stranded by the driver that was to pick her up. The ceremony was beautiful and flawless. A nervous Bride forgot her vows in her purse and Frank picked up on it and without anyone noticing whispered to her to speak from the heart. We had an amazing wedding and I know that it could not have been the same without Frank. Thank you Frank it was a pleasure to have you be part of our special day. If you are looking for a professional Officiant, that will make your day ever more special in either Spanish or English, look no further, you are in excellent hands with Frank.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you Roberto for your kind words. So much planning goes into a wedding. I wanted to be certain that nothing would alter the success of the day. I thank you for inviting my wife and I to stay and enjoy the cruise. It was a delight to spend it with you and your family. I am delighted that you enjoyed the ceremony. I wish you both many happy years! Sincerely. Frank

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am going to keep this short and sweet: there is no better officiant than Frank! He delivers the best and most touching services that you will ever see. He is able to incorporate both religious and non-denominational elements into a service in order to make it your own. Our service was perfect!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He's amazing. I strongly recommend Frank. :)

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Itzel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Frank! He did such an amazing job! Our wedding ceremony was soo perfect and beautiful. After witnessing a bad ceremony I wanted to make sure I got the best of the best and frank was deff it! He spoke such beautiful words and with soo much passion! He did our ceremony half English and half Spanish and in both languages he speaks perfectly without an accent. He does such an amazing Job getting everyone on board and in order the day of. He also takes his time to get to know you and your story with your fiancé to make the ceremony more sweet and personalized! ThAnk you soo much frank! You made my day extra special!!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Katheryn, thank you for your kind words. I truly enjoyed performing your ceremony. I have the best job in the world. Nothing can top being the first to address you as Mr and Mrs. The weather was beautiful and we made it happen just as we planned. Many happy years! Frank

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank went above our expectations in providing a touching and spiritual wedding ceremony. We received so many compliments on our beautiful ceremony and Frank played a huge role in making it truly memorable. He was very professional, courteous and thorough, reviewing every detail of our ceremony with us prior to our wedding to ensure that our ceremony was performed exactly as envisioned. We highly recommend Frank as a wedding officiant.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

I was truly honored and blessed to have been selected to perform your ceremony. Most importantly God was present as you joined your hearts and spirits before him. The ceremony brought us all closer and set the tone for your future years together. We kept traditions and ivolved family during the service. Truly an experience to remember and enjoy for many years to come. Many blessings. Frank

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank made our wedding so beautiful and emotional!!! Thank you for everything you've done for us. You really made it feel special!!!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
Anthony
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was absolutely wonderful. The ceremony was perfect, and just exactly what we expected. Frank was very professional and caring. He walked us through the ceremony prior and provided us with special additions such as a family piece with our children and a "jumping the broom".I would recommend Frank to anyone looking for a special wedding ceremony that they will remember the rest of their lives. Thanks Frank!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Mike and Cheri, thank you for your kind words. I am delighted that you were pleased. It was a wonderful day to celebrate love as the sunset was a witness. I truly was honored to have been the first to present you a Mr & Mrs. Many happy years to you .

Sincerely
Frank

• Wedding: 07/16/2014
Mike
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was wonderful very professional and well spoken. We enjoyed working with Frank on our special day!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! He has a way with words and was very helpful all around on the day of the wedding. I was late to my own wedding and I made myself feel rushed and he kept telling me to relax and just
Enjoy it. I would definitely recommend Frank to everyone and anyone.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had a surprise wedding! All of our guests were under the impression that they would be attending a house warming party. Frank arrived on time and did a wonderful job guiding my dad (who had no idea what was going on) and all of the other guests! He spoke beautifully about our mothers who were single mothers and my grandfather who passed away about 3 years ago. Everyone in the ceremony was in tears, including my husband and I! I highly recommend Frank! He is wonderful and will make any wedding special with his beautiful words!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you Vanessa for your kind words. The surprise wedding was a great idea. Two reasons to celebrate. A truly special day. Many happy years! Frank

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Vanessa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was fantastic. He catered to all of our needs in making our wedding special & romantic. He did the ceremony in English, but also incorporated Spanish, being that we have some family that only understand Spanish in attendance.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was very friendly, reliable, and professional. We kept in contact by both phone and email. He made my wedding ceremony exactly what I always wanted it to be. It was the perfect length and he spoke beautiful words. The ceremony honestly could not have been more perfect. I received many compliments! Thank you so much Frank!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

I am so happy you enjoyed the ceremony and the love I put into. A once in a lifetime moment needs to be unfortetable. It was an honor and priveledge for me to have been chosen to perform it. Many blessings to you two. Sincerely, Frank

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Katrina
305-484-4383
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards