WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Highly recommended. Did an amazing job. Talks from the heart! Very passionate and speaks really smooth. You won't be disappointed! Promise!!!

Services Used: Officiant

From our very first meeting Frank walked me through everything that would happen on our wedding day and made me feel completely at ease. Our rehearsal was great with the help of Frank and our wedding day could not have been more perfect. We are forever grateful for Frank's expertise.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Katrina and Pedro , thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted you were pleased. It was a beautiful ceremony and you both truly demonstrated you were enjoying the experience. It was an honor for me to have performed it and wonderful to meet your family spend some time with them as well. Many happy years! Sincerely, Frank

Services Used: Officiant

Frank was wonderful to work with from the first time I contacted him. He responded very quickly to my inquiry and explained what the next steps and process would be. Frank takes the time to get to know his clients, their story and desires for the ceremony. I received so many compliments from my family and guests about how his demeanor set the tone and feeling for the entire ceremony. I would recommend Frank to anyone who is looking to have a beautiful, intimate feeling to their ceremony. I can't thank Frank enough!

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Melissa, thank you for your kind words. I am delighted that you were please with the ceremony. I truly enjoyed performing at spending special time with your family . Many blessings and many happy years to the two of you!

Sincerely

Evelyn
08/02/2015

Frank,

Johannes and I were so blessed to have had the opportunity to have you marry us. we have received so many compliments on the ceremony. Everything was perfection, the words you used touched each person. Thank you for taking a moment to honor those who have gone from this earth but remain in our hearts. The butterfly release quote was also so beautiful! Thank you, thank you, and more thank you! We are so happy :)

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Evelyn and Johannes, thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your words mean a lot to me as it tells me you were please with the ceremony I performed and the significance of it as well. We made it that day perfectly before the rain reached us and it was meant to be just for you.

Many happy years! Sincerely, Frank

Lilienne
08/01/2015

Frank and his wife Maggie were great throughout the entire wedding. They were always making sure that we were ok and that everything went smoothly. Frank really surpassed our expectations and we recommend him. He was our officiant and MC and he was great! He made that every person was where they were supposed to be at the right time. They both make a great team and you won't regret hiring them.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Lillienne, I truly am grateful for your kind words of appreciation. I am very happy that you were pleased with your special evening and that my wife Maggie and I were able to help and support you and make it fun and enjoyable at the same time. Celebrate life and love and many years to come! Sincerely, Frank

Vivian
07/31/2015

Frank gave us such a beautiful ceremony with beautiful words.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Vivian, thank you for your nice of you. I appreciate your words and taking the time to express them. Celebrate love and many years to come. Sincerely, Frank

Tiffany
07/19/2015

Absolutely love him! He was easy to speak to and very helpful

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your wonderful review for your delightful words or appreciation.It was an honor for me to have been chosen to serve as your officiant. Many blessings and happy years to the two of you!
Sincerely,

Katie
07/18/2015

It was an amazing experience to have him as our wedding officiant. I know maybe for us because of nerves will not capture every word, but the emotion was definitely felt among us and every guest who approached us after and had nothing but positive comments, priceless.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

I am truly honored and grateful for your warm words of appreciation. It is a delight for me to know that you were please with your wedding ceremony and that I was selected and honored to be your Officiant. Many happy years and many blessings!

Sincerely,

Breeana
07/17/2015

Frank was a wonderful officiant and made our day extra special. From the first day I spoke with him on the phone, I knew he was perfect for our wedding. He invited us into his home to discuss our plans for the wedding, and offered suggestions for the ceremony readings. Both my fiancé (now husband) and I felt very comfortable with him, and he was exceptionally fast at responding anytime we had any questions or worries. On the day of our wedding everything went as planned and he made sure our ceremony was everything we had wished for. I would not hesitate to recommend Frank to any engaged couple.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you Breeana for your kind words. I am delighted you were pleased. It was an honor for me to have been selected to be part of your special day in the capacity of officiant. It was truly a beautiful ceremony. Many happy years! Sincerely, Frank

Patrick
07/10/2015

I can only speak for Frank Nunez as I have not needed an officiant before him... but he has to be the best officiant I have ever heard! As the groom in the wedding, his words were heartfelt and seemed to reach each of our wedding guests in a special way. His words are not scripted or 'out of a book' if you will. They are personalized and give you a true sense of the love and compassion that brought everyone out for the event.

We also had Frank stay on as our MC for the reception. He kept everything flowing smoothly and had the perfect words for every scenario. He even provided touching words for a slideshow my wife had prepared that he had not even seen before it was aired. For anyone needing to book an officiant; stop searching. Frank Nunez is the officiant you would hope for in your wedding.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Patrick and Monica, Thank you for your beautiful words. I am so delighted that you were please with the ceremony and wedding reception. I did it with the heart and I'm glad it was felt that way. It was a beautiful time for me as well especially since your venue is the same menu that I was married at. So I certainly enjoyed it doubly and spending the celebration part of the evening with you and your family was the best. Abundant blessings and many happy years! Sincerely, Frank

Private User
Recently Married

Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the high rate and praise. I can sense the joy and satisfaction with the ceremony I performed for you. I was delighted to have been there with you. Many happy years! Sincerely, Frank

Private User
Recently Married

Would reccomend him to anyone and everyone

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you greatly for the support and recommendation. My best reward is that I have your approval. Many happy years! Sincerely, Frank

Heather
06/27/2015

Frank was an exceptional officiant at my wedding. He spoke very clear and smooth and added some extra versus that made our ceremony truly special. He was able to do both English and Spanish in the ceremony that flowed very well. All of our guests commented about the amazing job that he did. I would recommend his services to any one looking for an officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

I could not ask for a more professional but heartfelt ceremony. Rev. Frank did a phenomenal job. He was extremely personable, included my kids in the ceremony and although he only spoke with me over the phone, he remembered every detail about me and my husband. I am 100% satisfied and can't thank Rev. Frank enough.

Vanessa
06/20/2015

Frank made the Event very special and memorable. He added that special touch that made it feel like he had known us for years.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Dear Vanessa, I truly appreciate your kind words of praise. It's the best reward for me to know you were happy with the ceremony i performed. I like to make it personal and feel the significance of it along with you and your family. Thank you for giving me the honor. Sincerely, Frank

Cossette
06/20/2015

Excellent! !!!
Frank was very professional , we strong recommend this vendor to everybody.

WEDDINGBYFRANK.COM responded with the following comments:

Thank you Cossette for your kind words. I am delighted you were pleased. It was a wonderful evening to celebrate with the two of you. Thank you for inviting us to stay for dinner. My wife and I truly enjoyed it . Many happy years! Frank