Wedding World Bridal and Formal Wear

Value
Flexibility
4.2
0.5

My experience with this store was horrific. The lady that worked there (not sure of she's the owner) was extremely negative and created my first onset of anxiety. In pants I wear a 14 to 16 and my bra size is G Cup. I'm sharing this information because she told me that the only dress I could wear without being off the charts was an A-Line and I would have to get a size 30 for that, but I could stop entertaining the thoughts of a Mermaid or Fir and Flare. She told me to make a decision today because otherwise there would be no wedding (the time it would take HER to get the dress altered). I went to another store the very next weekend to another store and was treated like Royalty. I walked out with my Fit and Flare dress in a size 22, and alterations were back within 2 weeks. I will never shop there again for ANYTHING.

Recently Married

Friendly staff! Great selection.

Recently Married

Staff was very professional and helpful with picking out my dress. I can't wait to see what it looks like tailored just for me :)

Recently Married

I love this place. Friendly staff, affordable pricing and my dress was TO DIE FOR. They work with you on paying for the dress too. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Laura
09/13/2014

I bought my dress here off the rack & it fit perfectly! Service was excellent. It's a small store but I found a lot of beautiful dresses here.

janelle
07/12/2014

Very helpful and I even given some advice. I was very glad for myself and my bridal party.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
2.7

To start off, I feel in love with this boutique 2 years ago when I discovered that it was an African American owned boutique. After leaving a national bridal store chain, I made my way over to the boutique that I had raved to everybody about to see what exclusive attire she had. I love the store and would recommend it to others because if you are looking for the dress of your dreams at a great price, this is your store. But the customer service needs work and they need another employee .

Long story short, I bought an immaculate dress at a great bargain but the service that day wasn't good at all. I the hour that we were in the store, 3 groups joined us and we were the ONLY group that bought something, not to mention, an expensive something!

Wedding World Bridal and Formal Wear responded with the following comments:

Hello Demecia,
Thank you for the review. I am glad you found your dream wedding dress. You found a gorgeous designer bridal gown at a great price. Congratulations!

We strongly suggest making an appointment when shopping for bridal or bridesmaids on Friday or Saturday. Shop weekdays to avoid the busy weekend crowds.

Best Wishes,

1+ year ago

Friendly atmosphere, knowledgable and very accommodating personnel!!

1+ year ago

Good service! Great product, good price, had an awesome promotion for Father's Day!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I got my bridesmaid dresses at Wedding World Bridal. Wedding World Bridal is the only bridal salon in the DFW area that had the color and style of bridesmaid dress I was looking for. I was looking for a distinct blue color in between turquoise and teal for my bridesmaid and this salon is the only salon that offered a designer with this specific color. This was the reason I chose to go with this salon but the two women I worked with here were very professional and helped each of my bridesmaid get fitted and order the perfect gown. The only downside was that when my bridesmaids dresses came in they were all a little wrinkled and Wedding World Bridal would not steam them for us. Other than that, I would recommend this shop for your bridesmaid dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great dresses for plus size women and wonderful owner!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After shopping around a few other bridal stores in the DFW area, I was getting very frustrated with the poor customer service some of these bridal shops offer! Horrible experiences and a huge downer when you're trying to have an awesome girls' day out!

So, I stopped by Wedding World to get some info and the lady was extremely friendly! She told me that her and her sister opened the shop after having a hard time trying to help their mother find plus size dresses for her wedding vow renewal. They had a decent selection of sample sizes and styles and were able to answer all of my questions. They were also very good about answering the phone and calling me back within a reasonable time frame. Also, when I price checked the cost of the dresses at other bridal stores, they were definitely less expensive at Wedding World!

The only issue I had was that when my girls got their dresses, most of them were way too large. Only one of my bridesmaids had a dress that fit and only needed minor alterations. The three other girls' dresses were all so big that the dresses were falling off them. Nothing that alterations couldn't fix, but the extra charges could have been avoided.