Wedding World Bridal and Formal Wear

Wedding World Bridal and Formal Wear

"The Ultimate Bridal Boutique at Lincoln Square"

780 Road to Six Flags St. E.
#232
Arlington, TX 76011 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, V...

4.7
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Friendly staff! Great selection.

4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Staff was very professional and helpful with picking out my dress. I can't wait to see what it looks like tailored just for me :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

I bought my dress here off the rack & it fit perfectly! Service was excellent. It's a small store but I found a lot of beautiful dresses here.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful and I even given some advice. I was very glad for myself and my bridal party.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

To start off, I feel in love with this boutique 2 years ago when I discovered that it was an African American owned boutique. After leaving a national bridal store chain, I made my way over to the boutique that I had raved to everybody about to see what exclusive attire she had. I love the store and would recommend it to others because if you are looking for the dress of your dreams at a great price, this is your store. But the customer service needs work and they need another employee .

Long story short, I bought an immaculate dress at a great bargain but the service that day wasn't good at all. I the hour that we were in the store, 3 groups joined us and we were the ONLY group that bought something, not to mention, an expensive something!

Wedding World Bridal and Formal Wear responded with the following comments:

Hello Demecia,
Thank you for the review. I am glad you found your dream wedding dress. You found a gorgeous designer bridal gown at a great price. Congratulations!

We strongly suggest making an appointment when shopping for bridal or bridesmaids on Friday or Saturday. Shop weekdays to avoid the busy weekend crowds.

Best Wishes,

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Friendly atmosphere, knowledgable and very accommodating personnel!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Good service! Great product, good price, had an awesome promotion for Father's Day!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I got my bridesmaid dresses at Wedding World Bridal. Wedding World Bridal is the only bridal salon in the DFW area that had the color and style of bridesmaid dress I was looking for. I was looking for a distinct blue color in between turquoise and teal for my bridesmaid and this salon is the only salon that offered a designer with this specific color. This was the reason I chose to go with this salon but the two women I worked with here were very professional and helped each of my bridesmaid get fitted and order the perfect gown. The only downside was that when my bridesmaids dresses came in they were all a little wrinkled and Wedding World Bridal would not steam them for us. Other than that, I would recommend this shop for your bridesmaid dresses.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great dresses for plus size women and wonderful owner!

• Wedding: 11/09/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After shopping around a few other bridal stores in the DFW area, I was getting very frustrated with the poor customer service some of these bridal shops offer! Horrible experiences and a huge downer when you're trying to have an awesome girls' day out!

So, I stopped by Wedding World to get some info and the lady was extremely friendly! She told me that her and her sister opened the shop after having a hard time trying to help their mother find plus size dresses for her wedding vow renewal. They had a decent selection of sample sizes and styles and were able to answer all of my questions. They were also very good about answering the phone and calling me back within a reasonable time frame. Also, when I price checked the cost of the dresses at other bridal stores, they were definitely less expensive at Wedding World!

The only issue I had was that when my girls got their dresses, most of them were way too large. Only one of my bridesmaids had a dress that fit and only needed minor alterations. The three other girls' dresses were all so big that the dresses were falling off them. Nothing that alterations couldn't fix, but the extra charges could have been avoided.

• Wedding: 05/28/2012
817-649-9100
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7