Wedding video by Conlie

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were please with Mr Conlie services. He is very professional and detailed. The interviews with guest add a special touch that we will always have to look back on. We would definitely recommend his services.

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I were very particular about who we would allow the opportunity to capture one of the most important moments of our lives. After reading several stellar reviews we knew we had to go with Videos by Conlie. The quality of his work was amazing and he was nothing but professional throughout the entire day. Our wedding day was full of surprises, special moments and an exchange of contagious love yet Conlie was able to capture it all. The video was available with little wait time and surpassed both my husband and my expectations. I would definitely recommend any bride to allow Conlie to capture her special day. I put my complete trust in him and he did not let me down.
Chimere Trimble #morethansatisfied

Outstanding Quality
Outstanding Service
Outstanding Value

Look no further Conlie is the best...A wedding video is a must have...without it you will miss so much of your special day. Conlie will capture it all. His is an experienced videographer. He is a always in the right place at the right time to capture those special moments. His videos tell a story. .. A love story...your love story.. I recommend Conlie without any reservations. His work is exceptional.!!!!

Services Used: Videography

My husband, Bryan and I got engaged in November of 2013 and had been looking for a videographer for some time. I placed a job on Thumbtack.com and got a response from Wedding Video by Conlie almost immediately. Conlie invited us to watch some wedding footage he had recently done which we both thought was great. After seeing the footage, we decided that Conlie was the man for the job. We are more than pleased with our finished product. It is absolutely beautiful. Bryan and I now have a wonderful video that we and our families can enjoy for years to come.

Services Used: Videography

Mr. Conlie provides outstanding service! He was very helpful during our consultation and he provided video samples and listen to all of our request for our wedding. He was prompt, professional and provided outstanding quality product. His prices are reasonable and he works with brides. Our wedding video is beautiful and he captured every moment that we will have and cherish forever. My husband and I cannot thank him enough for doing an excellent job.
Wennifer and Rodney James

Services Used: Videography

Conlie was very easy to work with, provided excellent service, and always maintained a pleasant and professional attitude. He produced a high quality customized wedding video for us and we are extremely satisfied with his services and would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Videography

Very professional and friendly! The DVD is of excellent quality. Conlie captured every moment of our very special day. I would highly recommend Conlie for your wedding or event!

4.1

We enjoyed working with Wedding Videos by Conlie. Conlie responds quickly, is very professional and nice in person. We would definitely recommend him for anyone on a budget. For $500, he took more than 6 hours of video of the wedding ceremony and reception and sent us an hour and a half edited DVD and another DVD of all the raw video around 4 weeks after the wedding. The DVD edit is a little cheesy, but fun and well done. We're thankful that we have a good quality video to watch back!

Services Used: Videography

Xavier and I were more than happy with Conlie. He's very professional at all times we highly recommend him. He arrive 3 hours prior to wedding and he done an amazing job. Thanks Conlie Xavier & Melinda Joseph

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I searched for over a month looking for a videographer. We had already went way over our wedding budget and didn't want to spend $3000 or more for a video. Then I came across Conlie's website. After viewing a few of his videos we booked him. He was awesome. Very professional and respectful. The quality of the video was great. He edited it perfectly. During the ceremony and reception I can't remember seeing him around which is a good thing but he managed to capture some of the most memorable moments of the day. I would definitely use his service again as well as recommend Conlie. Thanks again Conlie

Services Used: Videography

Conlie did an amazing job. We received the final video and couldn't have been happier. From beginning to end he did a great job capturing the day and everyone's joy. My favorite part were the interviews he conducted with friends and family and how he weaved that throughout the video, it was so much fun to watch.

Services Used: Videography

Wedding Video by Conlie, was very professional. He captured all the important moments of the evening yet seemed to blend in with the guests and decor and was not intrusive. The video had all the important moments we hoped and brought back warm memories that we will be able to see for a long time.

Services Used: Videography

Wedding video by Conlie, was awesome!! He was very professional, reasonable priced for all of the time, work and effort that was given on our wedding day!! He was on time, courteous and professional the time, he captured all of our precious moments. I loved his work and the final product was amazing!! Could not have asked for more.

Services Used: Videography

I hired Conlie for my son and daughter-in-laws wedding. I had no recommendations, but, relied solely on the couple of video sample montages I viewed on his website. He arrived early to capture all the pre-wedding moments of the bride, groom and guests and stayed until the very last moment to capture the departure of the bride and groom. The final video was beyond my expectations with amazing quality both in picture and sound. He was a true professional and his package price was affordable compared to others I received quotes from. I without doubt would recommend Conlie to anyone looking for wedding videography!!

Services Used: Videography

We received the DVD yesterday and watched it immediately! It is very, very good, and even more than we anticipated.

Thank you so much for doing such a nice job in terms of the quality, filming the nuptials close-up, getting the comments of people, showing the grounds, getting our music in there so nicely, and the length of the video, as well!

It is just great!

Services Used: Videography

When we received our DVD it was beyond our expectations! Every intimate moment with family and friends was captured with passion! One special moment was when I shared a dance with my friend of 30 years who has fully recovered from a paralyzing stroke..the joy on both our faces was overwhelmingly joyful. From the time that I walked down the aisle until the final goodnight to my guest, Conlie worked to make our wedding complete. Thank you for your warmth and unwavering professionalism. We will use you again without hesitation