Wedding Stories Photo Videography
Photography and Videography working together in harmony.
44 Crecent City

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Diane 1 Reviews
I was thrilled with the results of having Tom as both our Photographer and Videographer.
At first I was going to hire separate companies but when Tom explained the benefits of having him do both I was at first hesitant. But thankfully he exceeded my expectations and we were very happy. The creative quality he brought to our finished Wedding Story Book and Video DVD was truly memorable. Our Photo Video Highlight Montage was like nothing I had ever seen before, amazing editing and the money we saved we used for our honeymoon. Thanks so much.

Diane
Wedding: 06/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tom, I found on the internet because my daughter wanted both video/photo and boy did he deliver. Tom showed up on time, and was immediately part of the family. Tom 1st did my daughter Cori and Ed's wedding on 7/7/07 and was so wonderful that we called him back on 9/25/10 to again, do Kim and Mikes wedding. With each of the girls, he set a date and had the videos ready. We all drove to the Albany area, to his home, where he had tissues set aside for the viewing of each video. We definitely needed those tissues. Tom managed to capture every single moment, some of which we don't recall and to this day, brings tears to our eyes every time we view them. Thank you, my friend and I would recommend you HIGHLY to anyone.
Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough positive things about Tom and his photo/video services. The benefits of having the same person provide both photography and videography is incredible. Tom is a true artist and takes pride in his craft. He has an amazing ability to capture every important moment of your special day and transform the photos/videos into an incredible montage. I have never seen anything like our wedding music video montage and have gotten so many compliments on it! Tom and his services truly lived up to every expectation I had for my day; the video and montage are absolutely perfect and the photos are stunning! I received my video and photo disc very shortly after returning from our honeymoon; a very pleasant surprise! My husband and I continue to watch our music video several times a year and it's so wonderful to be able to relive EVERY MOMENT of our day thanks to Tom!!!!! I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone looking for top of the line photos and video, state of the art equipment and true artistry for their wedding day!
Wedding: 09/25/2010
 518-982-1693
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire