Wedding Shoppe, Inc.

Value
4.2
Flexibility
3.9

Wedding Shoppe made my except experience so fun and relaxing! My girls and I had a blast and tried on lots of dresses. Dani was super patient, kind and helpful and then when we met Lois we were so happy with the hospitality and willingness to make any alterations needed. I couldn't have asked for a better place to go to for my first time and enjoyed the selection of dresses. As busy as they were, they sectioned us off and made me feel special. I could go on and on all day, but mainly I just want to say thank you! :)

Wedding Shoppe, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Wow--thank you, Brooke! We're thrilled you came to us first and that we were able to help you find your dream dress. We'll make sure those mentioned in this review get the credit they deserve. Come back for anything else you need! Happy planning!

[Private]

Most amazing experience. My mom bought her dress here almost 30 years ago, so I thought it would be fun for my first time trying on dresses to go look there. ABBY is fabulous!!! She was so helpful and very fun to work with. She showed me all 5 dress styles and had me try them on, even when I was leaning towards a different style. There was NO pressure when it came down to my final few dresses. I did not feel I needed to buy my dress at that moment, which was very refreshing. The owners/ managers (Mother- daughter duo) came in and saw my final two dresses. They pointed out things I would not have noticed and were so helpful. Once they put the veil on.... I was in love. I bought my dress at the first shop I looked at dresses. It is beautiful and I can not wait to wear it!!

Anonymous
[Private]

We bought all of our dresses from The Wedding Shoppe and everyone looked gorgeous that day! The staff was friendly and patient. No pressure here. I loved my entire experience with them. If I ever get married again, I'll be back. It's no wonder so many brides use The Wedding Shoppe for their dress needs!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The Wedding Shoppe was an AMAZING place. My sales consultant searched and searched until she found me the PERFECT dress!! She threw in free straps! My dress arrived about 1-2 weeks later than anticipated. Mary, the sales manager, worked with me to keep me updated on where my dress was. I had alterations completed at the Wedding Shoppe and HIGHLY recommend them. Excellent professionalism!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was told by several of my friends and relatives to go to the Wedding Shoppe to look for my wedding dress. I like options, so I went to several other bridal shops beforehand and felt like I was just another appointment... a thorn in their side. I was originally hesitant to try Wedding Shoppe because I thought it would be WAY out of my budget, but I decided to give them a try and I made an appointment; I am so, so glad I did. I worked with Katie and she was just a sweetheart; she found me a range of dresses under my budget, gave me lots of great ideas, and was completely open & honest with me about the whole process. The best part is I said "yes to the dress" that night and it was under my budget!

Here's the craziest part... I ordered my dress at the beginning of October. They quoted me around 6 months for the dress to arrive... I got an email right before Halloween saying that my dress was already there! Three weeks, you guys... I was blown away :) The dress try-on went super well (I was lucky enough to work with Katie again) and we found a necklace that complimented the dress well while there. Yet, again, the price was totally reasonable.

I did decide to get my alterations elsewhere (St. Paul is a little bit of a hike), but based on my experience with Wedding Shoppe, I would recommend them to anyone :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress here in October. I loved the experience. I was one of those super annoying brides, I changed my mind 3 times on what dress I wanted. I also had several different appointments because I did not want to bring too many people at once. Every time the staff was super nice and helpful. After several attempts I found the perfect dress and got a great deal! I ordered the dress in October and it was in by January even though they quoted 6 months. I am not getting my alterations done here, the woman who sold me my dress recommended someone less expensive and closer to where I live. My fiance and I also plan on getting suits there, the prices are great! And I plan on getting bridesmaid dresses here too!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

TL;DR: The Wedding Shoppe is a legitimate business (verified this with St. Paul Chamber of Commerce), they offer unbelievably low prices on wedding dresses, and they ship the dresses straight to your door. The dresses are the real deal, not knock-offs or damaged goods.

The longer version for those who are interested: we ordered four of six bridesmaid dresses through The Wedding Shoppe (Bill Levkoff 1114). We live in Houston, Texas while the Wedding Shoppe is in St. Paul, Minnesota, so there was no chance of visiting the store or meeting the employees in person. I was a bit nervous, but the prices were too good to pass up - we got a long chiffon Bill Levkoff dress for $159. Everywhere else we looked, the same dress was at least $250! I contacted the St. Paul Chamber of Commerce to verify that they are a legitimate business, and then we ordered online. Eek!

We ordered our dresses during one of the Wedding Shoppe's many free shipping windows. Since there's no sales tax on most apparel items in Minnesota, we paid exactly what the price tag said - $159. We ordered the dresses near the end of April with an estimated arrival date in July. It's the end of June and the dresses have come in! They look great - exactly how I imagined, no damage, beautiful dresses. It worked out especially well for my bridesmaid in Odessa, Texas. There are no Bill Levkoff retailers in her very small city, so having the dress arrive on her doorstep was really helpful.

If you're enchanted by a long designer dress like Bill Levkoff's, The Wedding Shoppe is the way to go. They make the dresses affordable and they are a legitimate business (I even contacted the St. Paul Chamber of Commerce to verify this.) I don't know how they do what they do, but they are amazing. Thanks, Wedding Shoppe! I'll be recommending you to every bride I meet!

[Private]

They were super friendly and had a huge variety of dresses to choose from!

Recently Married

I loved this wedding store!!! This is the one and only place I looked for my wedding dress. I am very picky and indecisive usually but I only tried on 7 dresses and then I found mine! I loved that we had our own private space with no distractions from others around us. I brought 5 people with me, they each got a chair to sit down in. Then I changed behind a curtain. My dress only took 2 1/2 weeks to come in! The girl helping me was nice too, she tightened the dress and laid out my train nicely for me to see! The dress was also affordable. Some boutiques can get really expensive. Remember, you still have to pay a few hundred dollars for alterations!!

Wedding Shoppe, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Great feedback and advice! We're so happy you loved your time with us--thanks for choosing the Shoppe in the first place! We hope you love your gown and come back for your bridal party dresses. Happy planning!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My girls got their bridesmaids dresses from online from them. They were by far the lowest price, they offered free shipping and they sent them directly to each girl. They even set up a group so the girls could send in their measurements and they would be cut from the same bolt of cloth. The dresses were Bill Levkoft and they were gorgeous. Most of the girls only needed minor alternations such as hemming so I would definitely recommend this route if you want an pricier dress for less!

1 Review
Recently Married

I highly recommend using wedding shoppe, inc.!!! I tried on bridal dresses at a boutique in my area and had a lovely experience and ended up getting a dress there back in August. To make a long story short, I ended up needing a different wedding dress :( I found one I really liked at the wedding shoppe for a reasonable price, ordered it on 1/10/15 and expected to receive it in 16-18 weeks, around May 2015. It arrived on Saturday, exactly 2 weeks after ordering!! They obviously had my style/size in stock (& other people shouldn't count on getting theirs as quickly) but I cannot believe how fast it got here. I can finally check "getting a dress" off my to-do list for good :)

Wedding Shoppe, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Wow, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you were able to check an item off your planning to-do list thanks to us. Please come back to us for anything else you may need!

Recently Married

I purchased my gown here and my mother-in-law purchased her dress here as well. The variety and quality in the gowns is wonderful and so is the service. It's definitely a bit pricey though.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

YES! If you're looking for amazing customer service, a super fun experience with friends and/or family, and help from experienced professionals who know their field and what fits best on any/all women's bodies, GO HERE! I went with my mom, sister, and fiance's mom and sister, and we all had a BLAST- and I found the dress of my dreams! In addition, because the Wedding Shoppe has exclusive business relationships with many bridal shops (such as Allure), they get future dress lines in stock MONTHS before any other so in the world; AND at absolutely incredible prices! They won't even have you try on any dresses above your budget, and they look to fit you into all styles of dresses to make sure you end with one you KNOW you'll love. We had an incredible experience- I would recommend to ANY and EVERY future bride-to-be! Good luck and have fun! :)

Recently Married

All the staff I have met along t g e way have been nothing but helpful and nice. I love this place.

Wedding Shoppe, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! We never get tired of helping our customers plan their big days, and we certainly never get tired of positive feedback either!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They were the first place I went to look for my dress. They had an amazing selection of quality dresses from great designers. They staff was very accommodating to me and my bridal party. They did not pressure me to buy a dress, but the whole experience was so great and i found a dress I loved so I ended up buying it. My consultant listened closely to the things I liked and didn't like and found a lot of great dresses for me that fit my criteria.

Wedding Shoppe, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Victoria! It's so nice to hear that you had a memorable and successful shopping trip with us. Enjoy the rest of your planning process, and visit us again with your bridal party!

-The Wedding Shoppe

bPm 2015
06/13/2015

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the Wedding Shoppe! I was not sure what to think about buying bridesmaids dresses online, but I had read reviews on WW about the Wedding Shoppe (I even went on the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota). I ordered several dresses in August and they were delivered 2 weeks earlier than expected, in October!! Email communication was great as well, I never had to worry about the status of my dresses. I had also read in previous reviews that the dresses from Wedding Shoppe often arrive earlier than expected. The dresses are perfect! Just as described AND significantly less expensive than in stores around my area. Highly highly highly recommend ordering from the Wedding Shoppe.

Wedding Shoppe, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Morgan! So happy to hear that your entire experience with us met your expectations. We hope that the rest of your wedding planning goes well!