Wedding Paper Divas

Value
Flexibility
Shelby
[Private]

I got my save the dates through wedding paper divas. They turned out awesome! Shipping was very quick, they arrived days before the estimated delivery date! I will definitely be getting my invitations through wedding paper divas!

Paige
[Private]

Order our save the dates and LOVED them, got them quick and they were perfect. Great editing abilities online.

Services Used: Invitations

We did everything from "save the dates", invitations, labels, response cards and even tags for our favors. The website was easy to use and everything we ordered was delivered faster than expected. All of it beautiful and exactly what we hoped for.

Services Used: Invitations

I had my save the dates and invitations done by this company. I couldn't be anymore pleased with their work. Everything came quickly and was absolutely beautiful.

Services Used: Invitations

Shipping was fast, easy, and I would recommend this place to anybody!!!:)

[Private]

Since we have so many out of town guests, I wanted save the dates to have a personal touch--but I didn't have time to schedule our engagement photos to do ones with photos. I found the perfect save the dates that resemble library book inserts, perfect for a bookish nerd like me, and, since they're postcards, I'm saving so much time. Their shipping was incredibly fast, and I absolutely love them!

Services Used: Invitations

We did both our save the dates and wedding invitations through Wedding Paper Divas. They have a great selection for both and were definitely priced competitively. I spent a lot of time and had a lot of issues finding invitations I liked that matched our colors and just wasnt impressed but other vendors like I was Wedding Paper Divas. Both the save the dates and invitation suite came out wonderful, we loved them. Their customer service representatives are very helpful as well.

[Private]

Invitations, Save the dates, and envelopes were all ordered from this vendor. They are able to customize, make any colors you want and the designs were lovely. the only recommendation i have is to order a sample of the invitation or save the date you are thinking about getting. We ended up going with an invitation that we did not have a sample of and it did not turn out how i thought it would.

[Private]

This was probably one of the easiest parts of my planning so far!!! The service was phenomenal, professional and fast!!! HIGHLY recommend to all!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I am beyond impressed with Wedding paper divas. I thought I would never do my invitations online, however after a stellar experience with both my engagement party invitations as well as my photo save-the-dates, I kept going back and looking at the amazing designs they offered. I just ordered my wedding invitations after having such a better experience with Wedding paper divas. I visited a few local invite vendors but they just did not offer the lovely design and personalization options that I found with them. They also now have the envelopment enclosure option which I picked for my wedding! (Card inside a mini folder- I chose gold.) 5 stars for sure!

Services Used: Invitations

Such a great company to work with! They are accommodating, fast, and great quality for the price!! I orders my save the dates and had specific requests that were fulfilled without a flaw! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Invitations

I loved this website for my save the dates because they have a lot of options to chose from in terms of colors, size and layouts. I liked that they have someone review your product "proof" before sending it out to you to make it perfect. They arrived right on time, and I got a ton of compliments!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered our Save the Dates and Invitations from Wedding Paper Divas and couldn't be more pleased with the process. They made it easy to choose from so many different styles, and my FH and I were able to find a design that fit both of our tastes while also going with our wedding style. They shipped so much faster than we expected and the quality is fantastic. We were also happy that they seem to offer discount codes pretty often which we definitely took advantage of.

1 Review
[Private]

I loved all the products I purchased from Wedding Paper Divas for my wedding - from invitations, to RSVP cards, to address labels. Wedding Paper Divas has excellent quality products for a great value! They allow you to personalize the products you want and they even have professional designer proof your order before it is printed! Excellent products and great service at an affordable price.

Services Used: Invitations

Such an easy website to work with! Our save the dates are perfect, even changed the wording for me without a problem! Can't wait to order invites!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered our invitations for Wedding Paper Divas and although we haven't received the final product, everything has been smooth sailing so far. The proofs were sent back either the day after or even the day of for any mistakes or changes to the invitations. They also offer discounts all the time so we saved about $150 on our total order! I've seen sample invitations in the 7 I ordered for free so it was really nice seeing what the product would look and feel like etc. They also included different paper qualities and types so we could see what they looked like before ordering.