Wedding Paper Divas

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was extremely pleased with the service. I got my save the dates from Wedding Paper Diva. I worked with a girl name Jessica, from the design team, she assisted me in every step. I saw a proof and was extremely satisfied before it was finalized and sent to me. Once I received my save the dates I was more than pleased. And not to mention the personalized note from Jessica that was included. They were delivered in a timely manner without extra cost. And the offers they have are just amazing.

Very happy and please that I picked Wedding Paper Divas to help make my announcement special and memorable.

I chose the calendar magnets which came in handy for the ref rig. as a reminder to my guest. and a great memorable gift.

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my invitations, response cards and favour stickers from Wedding Paper Divas. I found that their service was fast and very accommodating. They were able to change and add information that I wanted to all three designs and did so very quickly. They also shipped it and it was at my door within a week. The only thing is there was duty on it when it arrived, though with the discount and the great prices they are still very reasonable.

Services Used: Invitations

They ROCK. I got invitations, menus, response cards, save the dates, thank you cards, and gift tags from them. My suite looks fabulous and it was affordable. They make you feel so special too!

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations turned out beautiful and the website customer service people were so helpful and supportive. The website is so easy to navigate and create works of art!

Services Used: Invitations

I love my invites ! They were easy to pick and they are GORGEOUS I bought my invites and my ceremony programs with them :) very very pleased!

[Private]

Love them! So many options. I love that we were able to choose custom colors so our invites match our wedding colors exactly.

Services Used: Invitations

Amazing invitations and they got to me well before the eta!

Services Used: Invitations

Our invites turned our better than we expected. We have gotten so many compliments on them. So simply elegant and so many designs and styles to choose from!

[Private]

Wedding Paper Divas product is great quality, and the customer service is outstanding.

Nicole0620
[Private]

Wedding Paper Divas is a fantastic company! I ordered my wedding invitations from them and they look amazing!! They were delivered fast; they actually arrived before the expected date and were packaged very professionally. They have a designer look over everything before they're printed and they tell you if any corrections need to be made. I would definitely recommend Wedding Paper Divas to anyone looking for quality products at an affordable price.

[Private]

Wonderful! I love my save the dates and invitations. They have great sales always going on. Be sure to order a sample kit to get a discount on your order. They pay attention to detail and review every order. They can also make any changes to the templates that you request. Amazing.

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my invitation with Wedding Paper Divas. I loved the experience since I was able to request samples to have an idea on how the invitations were going to turn out.

Services Used: Invitations

The tem at wedding paper divas has done such a wonderful job, even with all of the mind changes we have had and anything and everything we have needed!

Services Used: Invitations

So far I have ordered Save the Dates and Invitation samples from Wedding Paper Divas online. The Save the Dates were beautiful and high quality; they arrived as described before the estimated arrival date. I was able to get 20% off using a promo code, and I was able to order eight FREE samples for Invitations, which really helped us make a decision. We've chosen our Invitation from Wedding Paper Divas and cannot wait to order and receive them as well! Very easy ordering and customization process, with many unique and traditional options to choose from. Would definitely recommend!

[Private]

I ordered my Save the Dates through Wedding Paper Divas. I was very happy with their responsiveness and punctuality in getting my proof done. I was probably not the easiest person to work with as I made many picture changes and formatting alterations. They were so polite and nice the entire time and were willing to do whatever needed to make it perfect. They also gave me an expected delivery date of the 23d and I actually received them before that on the 18th. I am very happy with the finished product and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! I also checked out many other companies to see if I could find them any cheaper, but they could not make it look like I wanted. It was well worth the extra few cents per invitation to go through this company!

[Private]

Ordered my save the dates and wedding invitations from here. I love the way they turned out and they're extremely helpful throughout the whole process. 100% satisfied and I'll be ordering more from them soon .