Wedding Paper Divas

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved this website for my save the dates because they have a lot of options to chose from in terms of colors, size and layouts. I liked that they have someone review your product "proof" before sending it out to you to make it perfect. They arrived right on time, and I got a ton of compliments!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered our Save the Dates and Invitations from Wedding Paper Divas and couldn't be more pleased with the process. They made it easy to choose from so many different styles, and my FH and I were able to find a design that fit both of our tastes while also going with our wedding style. They shipped so much faster than we expected and the quality is fantastic. We were also happy that they seem to offer discount codes pretty often which we definitely took advantage of.

Services Used: Invitations

Such an easy website to work with! Our save the dates are perfect, even changed the wording for me without a problem! Can't wait to order invites!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered our invitations for Wedding Paper Divas and although we haven't received the final product, everything has been smooth sailing so far. The proofs were sent back either the day after or even the day of for any mistakes or changes to the invitations. They also offer discounts all the time so we saved about $150 on our total order! I've seen sample invitations in the 7 I ordered for free so it was really nice seeing what the product would look and feel like etc. They also included different paper qualities and types so we could see what they looked like before ordering.

Services Used: Invitations

Bought our save the dates and matching invites...absolutely perfect! I love how customizable everything is. Beauitful quality.

Services Used: Invitations

I spent an entire month just looking at invitations. I went on Pinterest and was convinced I was going to have to make them myself. I finally went to Wedding Paper Divas and started looking at the custom options. I knew that was the only way I was going to get what I wanted. I found a beautiful and elegant design and ordered them in my wedding color. I was able to customize the font style and color and the arrangement of everything on the invitation. I also added the pearl shimmer (must have!). When they arrived I was very pleased. The quality is excellent and they look amazing. I added a couple rhinestones to each one. They are gorgeous, unique, and expensive-looking but definitely affordable.

Services Used: Invitations

Amazing! They sent me a gorgeous sample package (you pick the samples!) all for free. I picked out my invitation and got them a week earlier then they confirmed.

Services Used: Invitations

Loved my invitations - they came exactly how they looked online. Service was fast, easy to customize. Lots of beautiful options. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered our Save the Dates and Wedding Invites from Wedding Paper Diva and could not be happier. They were fast and you can't beat the value! I loved working with them.

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
[Private]

Very responsive and the product is high quality! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Invitations

We asked to customize our invitations' color scheme as well as make a few changes and additions in the wording on the invitations and RSVP cards. The design was estimated to take 2-3 business days for customizations but took only one. Requested two more changes and they had it done the same day. After final approval we received the printed invitations in less than one week, and over a holiday weekend!

They are perfect. Easy to use website, flexible for customizing, quick to respond, good value compared to other vendors, and had a modern style. We paid 10 cents extra per invitation for the shimmer cardstock, and it was well worth it for the style we picked out. Definitely recommend Wedding Paper Divas to anyone looking for invitations or any other stationary items!

[Private]

Was extremely happy with our Save the Dates. Not only were they reviewed quickly and sent to me, but within just a few days of giving the "all clear" for the proof I had them in my hand. Great service, and making my own proof was so easy, just upload the pictures and put them in the desired spot. I am very happy with my cards, they turned out great!

[Private]

Our save the dates are amazing! We received them 4 days early on top of the great service. They contacted me to ask if I would like the lighting of our pictures brightened and resent a new proof for approve. Everything was fast and efficient and we will be ordering our invitations here as well! Great vendor!

[Private]

I ordered 100 save the date magnets from wedding paper divas and am so happy with the results! They delivered everything when expected and the magnets are so pretty.

Services Used: Invitations

Our save the dates are beautiful! They were quick to respond and worked with us every step of the way. Daniel help us adjust the design on our wedding invitations, and they are stunning. I was unsure about using an online company, but you get free samples and great customer service!

[Private]

Our invitations look great! We were looking for something affordable but still beautiful and got just that! The best part was that after I inserted all the information it was reviewed by a professional instead of just being printed off. Their suggestions made the invitations much better and more personal than just filling in the blanks.