Wedding Paper Divas

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Wedding Paper Divas was very affordable and the quality of their products is great! We ordered over 150+ Magnetic Save The Dates and Invitations (on high quality pearl paper)/Envelopes with RSVP cards for all under $500. Their editors were great with helping us incorporate changes to reflect our style based on their sample cards and had a variety of options to choose from. They were extremely responsive and replied to us within 24 hours of us emailing them. We also received our whole order in less than 2 weeks and have been receiving many complements from our friends and family on how wonderful the Save the Dates look!

They made the whole process so stress free and easy. I would highly recommend Wedding Paper Divas!

Services Used: Invitations

Great online service for wedding invitations. You don't have to spend and arm-and-a-leg for paper invitations that guest end up discarding anyway. We bought vouchers through Gilt for WPD's services and order 200 sets customized to our colors, theme, and design. Their representatives who review the design before print are very responsive and worked very closely with me via emails and calls to make sure my proofs were exactly how I wanted. I couldn't ask for a better, easier, or quicker invitation printer. We will definitely use the for our future paper goods (thank you cards!).

Services Used: Invitations

I guess I can say good deals great choices!

Services Used: Invitations

Invitations and Thank you cards are brilliant! Everything turned out spot on the way we wanted. Very quick shipping.

Services Used: Invitations

I used WeddingPaperDivas for my save the date magnets, they came out perfect and were very reasonably priced!

Services Used: Invitations

We used Wedding Paper Divas for our save the dates. The customer service was beyond helpful. We made major changes to our original order and the representatives were extremely helpful and accommodating. The quality was top notch and delivery was quick.

Services Used: Invitations

I am so happy that I used Wedding Paper Divas for our invites. They were very unique and I worked with the designer to make changes to the templates to match my color scheme and requirements. The shipping to Vancouver was very quick and I even received them two weeks prior to the estimated date, making my life a lot easier. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for really great quality invites for a great price. Don't forget to keep in mind that they offer really great discount codes (A code saved me over $300 on my order).

[Private]

LOVED these invitations! Got SO MANY compliments on them! Paid extra for the gold envelopes and to get our name/address printed on our response card envelopes. Both were well worth it, the gold was beautiful and the address already being on the response envelope saved alot of time. Also paid extra for 10 extra envelopes, strongly encourage, messed up on 8 of them! LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE OVERALL!!!

Services Used: Invitations

Absolutely beautiful invitations! Their website is easy to handle and navigate with an amazing number of options, designs, colors, etc. Everything can and will be personalized to give our invitations that extra dose of us in it. I've already gotten plenty of 'oohs' and ahhs' over them and I couldn't be happier with my choice!

[Private]

I ordered Save-the-Date Postcards from WeddingPaperDivas.com and I was extremely satisfied with my entire experience. The postcards were very reasonably priced compared to other sites and the quality was exactly as I expected.

[Private]

I ordered my Save the Dates from this company. I was able to upload my picture and preview them on every sample. As a result, I was able to pick them out in minutes and I received my order in a few days. I'll order my invitations from this company as well.

[Private]

Foundmthe perfect save the date cards. They were exactly what u was looking for.

Services Used: Invitations

the site was easy to navigate and they were able to accommodate all my requests. I received the invitations quickly too!

Services Used: Invitations

At first I was hesitant about using a vendor that was exclusively online, however Wedding Paper Divas did an AMAZING job with all my stationary. My save the dates and wedding invitations came out beautiful! I love how I was able to customize all the text on everything I ordered. I also really appreciated the 'designer review' that comes with every order. Seeing the proofs online was amazing and made everything even more exciting.

LindseyC
10/10/2015

Purchased my save the date magnets from this vendor. They showed up at my door very quickly. It was easy to customize on their website. The quality is excellent and everyone loves them.

[Private]

Beautiful invitations. They are exactly like what we ordered. They came earlier than the delivery date and were wonderfully packaged.