Wedding Paper Divas

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I ordered Save-the-Date Postcards from WeddingPaperDivas.com and I was extremely satisfied with my entire experience. The postcards were very reasonably priced compared to other sites and the quality was exactly as I expected.

[Private]

I ordered my Save the Dates from this company. I was able to upload my picture and preview them on every sample. As a result, I was able to pick them out in minutes and I received my order in a few days. I'll order my invitations from this company as well.

[Private]

Foundmthe perfect save the date cards. They were exactly what u was looking for.

Services Used: Invitations

the site was easy to navigate and they were able to accommodate all my requests. I received the invitations quickly too!

Services Used: Invitations

At first I was hesitant about using a vendor that was exclusively online, however Wedding Paper Divas did an AMAZING job with all my stationary. My save the dates and wedding invitations came out beautiful! I love how I was able to customize all the text on everything I ordered. I also really appreciated the 'designer review' that comes with every order. Seeing the proofs online was amazing and made everything even more exciting.

[Private]

Beautiful invitations. They are exactly like what we ordered. They came earlier than the delivery date and were wonderfully packaged.

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my Save The Dates from Wedding Paper Divas and was very pleased with the quality and fast shipping! I was expecting them 2 weeks after I placed my order and they were at my doorstep within a week! Love how they have a place where you can tell the expert exactly how you want them to look. I wanted my pictures centered which was hard to do on the computer but the expert was able to get them exactly how I wanted them and you have the chance to approve them before all are printed. Very pleased and will definitely be ordering my invitations and thank you cards from Wedding Paper Divas.

Services Used: Invitations

Love, love, love WPD. My invitations turned out beautifully. I loved all the customization options. The customer service was fantastic. I even received a handwritten note from one of the customer service reps. Could not have asked for a better experience!

[Private]

This company was great about making all of my requested modifications and developing a product that we absolutely loved each time we ordered from them. They often have sales and deals which is also great.

[Private]

SO easy to work with - plus the ability to approve the sample before the finalized purchase is a lifesaver! So many styles and choices; they really have everything!

[Private]

We purchased save the dates, napkins, coasters and invitations from Wedding Paper Divas. The quality and response time is excellent and they are so patient. Once the order was submitted for the invitations we had to completely change one of the insert cards. We resubmitted the proof 3 times and they continued to provide the same prompt service. My design team consultant even called me to see if I had any questions about the 2nd proof. I would definitely recommend Wedding Paper Divas to everyone. We received a 20% discount coupon with our first order and they always have some type of promo/discount. Their level of customer service has made me a lifetime customer! Thank you WPD for making this process so efficient and easy!

Shelby
[Private]

I got my save the dates through wedding paper divas. They turned out awesome! Shipping was very quick, they arrived days before the estimated delivery date! I will definitely be getting my invitations through wedding paper divas!

Paige
[Private]

Order our save the dates and LOVED them, got them quick and they were perfect. Great editing abilities online.

Services Used: Invitations

We did everything from "save the dates", invitations, labels, response cards and even tags for our favors. The website was easy to use and everything we ordered was delivered faster than expected. All of it beautiful and exactly what we hoped for.

Services Used: Invitations

We LOVED our wedding invitations and RSVP cards! From the personal design changes requested to the templates to the customer service for replacing a lost package, Wedding Paper Divas was a delight to work with! We hope to use them in future for many more events :)!

Services Used: Invitations

I had my save the dates and invitations done by this company. I couldn't be anymore pleased with their work. Everything came quickly and was absolutely beautiful.