Wedding Paper Divas

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Very responsive and the product is high quality! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Invitations

We asked to customize our invitations' color scheme as well as make a few changes and additions in the wording on the invitations and RSVP cards. The design was estimated to take 2-3 business days for customizations but took only one. Requested two more changes and they had it done the same day. After final approval we received the printed invitations in less than one week, and over a holiday weekend!

They are perfect. Easy to use website, flexible for customizing, quick to respond, good value compared to other vendors, and had a modern style. We paid 10 cents extra per invitation for the shimmer cardstock, and it was well worth it for the style we picked out. Definitely recommend Wedding Paper Divas to anyone looking for invitations or any other stationary items!

[Private]

Was extremely happy with our Save the Dates. Not only were they reviewed quickly and sent to me, but within just a few days of giving the "all clear" for the proof I had them in my hand. Great service, and making my own proof was so easy, just upload the pictures and put them in the desired spot. I am very happy with my cards, they turned out great!

[Private]

Our save the dates are amazing! We received them 4 days early on top of the great service. They contacted me to ask if I would like the lighting of our pictures brightened and resent a new proof for approve. Everything was fast and efficient and we will be ordering our invitations here as well! Great vendor!

[Private]

I ordered 100 save the date magnets from wedding paper divas and am so happy with the results! They delivered everything when expected and the magnets are so pretty.

Services Used: Invitations

Our save the dates are beautiful! They were quick to respond and worked with us every step of the way. Daniel help us adjust the design on our wedding invitations, and they are stunning. I was unsure about using an online company, but you get free samples and great customer service!

[Private]

Our invitations look great! We were looking for something affordable but still beautiful and got just that! The best part was that after I inserted all the information it was reviewed by a professional instead of just being printed off. Their suggestions made the invitations much better and more personal than just filling in the blanks.

[Private]

We absolutely loved our save the dates! We recieved them in a timely matter and were so pleased with the quality!

[Private]

I had started with a different company trying to get some customizations done and they just weren't turning out, so I found WPD and they were amazing to work with! Very fast and professional, and the edits actually looked good! They also shipped much more quickly than expected and look great! I balked a little at prices at first, but they do have nice options in every price range, and there is almost always some sort of sale (don't buy invitations not on sale! every company i looked at constantly had some sort of sale if you joined/watched your email!). Also, getting the samples made a huge difference and they include samples for their paper types, and some color and font options as well! Overall, great experience.

Della
07/26/2015

This comment is only for Save the Dates. What blew me away was their communication and the quickness of their service. On the first proof, they changed the spacing and grammar to reflect correct etiquette and to be more pleasing to the eye. The second proof was ready the next day after I changed the wording. The invites arrived three days later! They were packed very well and feel great. I am very very excited to send these out! So happy to have chosen Wedding Paper Divas! Also they run coupons fairly regularly. We were able to use 20% off which made it cheaper than just about anywhere we found.

Services Used: Invitations

Originally, I thought my design looked good on the computer screen. After purchasing our Save The Dates, I received them 4 days early (which deserves 5 stars on its own) and realized that they did not look the way they were advertised online. After calling and being able to talk to a REAL human being (another 5 stars) they offered to fix the misplacement of my photo AND reprint without charging me any extra. I was able to redesign and I received them earlier than expected again. They were also beautiful! Bravo Wedding Paper Divas!

Pruitts2015
[Private]

I have used Wedding Paper Divas for both our Save the Dates and Wedding invitations. The process of ordering is extremely easy and they always have great sale incentives to help with the cost. My other favorite thing about using this site is the Designer Review feature which is FREE and allows you the opportunity to have a Designer review your order before it is ready for shipment. This feature has saved me from the heartache of typos!

Services Used: Invitations

I purchased my Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations from Wedding Paper Divas and LOVED THEM! Everything was customizable and of a very high quality yet reasonably priced. I also liked that I had my own consultant to work with and the ability to review my proof prior to printing. If you are looking for a fast and easy way for beautiful wedding stationary - look no further!

Services Used: Invitations

You CAN NOT go wrong with Wedding Paper Divas! They are so creative and the quality of their work is impeccable. Before ordering my 'save-the-date' cards, I had used them for bridal shower invites and really loved them from the beginning! I've been very impressed, too, when calling their toll free number. I actually got a live person within 2-3 minutes! I am looking forward to ordering my wedding invites within the next few weeks :)

[Private]

I wanted a simple front and back invitation and it was exactly what I got. They were able to take my friends design and put it on paper. The fact that they include free envelopes is awesome!

Services Used: Invitations

Love love love my invitations. They were so easy to work with and allowed me to customize every step along the way. Beautiful final product.