Wedding Paper Divas

(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So far I have ordered Save the Dates and Invitation samples from Wedding Paper Divas online. The Save the Dates were beautiful and high quality; they arrived as described before the estimated arrival date. I was able to get 20% off using a promo code, and I was able to order eight FREE samples for Invitations, which really helped us make a decision. We've chosen our Invitation from Wedding Paper Divas and cannot wait to order and receive them as well! Very easy ordering and customization process, with many unique and traditional options to choose from. Would definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 06/13/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my Save the Dates through Wedding Paper Divas. I was very happy with their responsiveness and punctuality in getting my proof done. I was probably not the easiest person to work with as I made many picture changes and formatting alterations. They were so polite and nice the entire time and were willing to do whatever needed to make it perfect. They also gave me an expected delivery date of the 23d and I actually received them before that on the 18th. I am very happy with the finished product and I would definitely recommend them to anyone! I also checked out many other companies to see if I could find them any cheaper, but they could not make it look like I wanted. It was well worth the extra few cents per invitation to go through this company!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ordered my save the dates and wedding invitations from here. I love the way they turned out and they're extremely helpful throughout the whole process. 100% satisfied and I'll be ordering more from them soon .

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was more than pleased with Wedding Paper Divas! The entire process from beginning to end was streamless. The customer service was impeccable. Not only was the website easy to use, there were plenty of options which made it fun to chose from. Once I found which design I wanted to go with, I spent a couple of days going back and forth making my own changes. By creating a log in, you are able to save your project and not feel rushed! One I submitted my order, I still wanted to make quite a few changes on my save-the-dates but they were extremely responsive and accommodating. To me, fast customer service means a lot! Not only was it fast to complete the order, but fast shipping as well! The quality was great as well!I I will defiantly be using them again for the remainder of my invitations for the wedding. Thanks! A+

• Wedding: 06/07/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my Save the Dates made with them and couldn't be happier with how they turned out. When I messaged to edit the proof, I received the edited proof back in a matter of an hour. Great customer service!

• Wedding: 06/07/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the perfect invitation on this site! The customization process was really simple, though I was nervous when I couldn't see the final color at the time of ordering. I had no reason to worry, though. They first send digital proofs to review. When the color I thought was right did not have the look/feel that I was going for, the designer made additional proofs for new colors I requested. They even suggested an additional color that was exactly what we were going for. The invitations were promptly printed and got to me very quickly. Definitely a good choice for invitations!

• Wedding: 06/06/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my save the dates from wedding paper divas and LOVED them!!!!!

Outdoor Wedding
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my wedding invitations through Wedding Paper Divas' website. I couldn't be happier with the customer service and quality! They made great suggestions when customizing my invitations and make sure that you receive an email proof of what will be printed before they start printing. The site of delivery is very fast and they make sure to wrap your invitations very securely in the mail. Will definitely use them in the future for other printing jobs!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at wedding paper divas were so great to work with. They were able to help me perfectly word and describe everything I needed on my invitations. I cant tell you how excited I am to send out my invitations this week. They look like they are super expensive and crafty just how I like. And compared to some of the other sites I was looking at they have the best quality designs at a good price. I also ordered my rehearsal dinner invitations at the same time and got a great discount on all my items!

• Flexibility: 5.0

This company was amazing! The quality of the invitations was incredible and they arrived much faster than promised. They really worked with me on designing the perfect invitation for our wedding!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The invitations arrived very quickly and they are gorgeous.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I found out about wedding paper divas on Facebook as it was a sponsored ad. I couldn't be happier with the service I received and with my proofs and the final product. I felt bad because I kept wanting to change things , but the turn around time was within minutes. I got my save the dates, invitations, and response cards... i'm just waiting for my fiancé to agree on place cards and a few other various things we plan to order as well. Love love love this company. Honestly, we got so many compliments on our save the dates too!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I made my design early, and then waited until there was a big sale (40% off Save the Dates) and then bought them. Design early, sign up for the e-mail, and wait until they go on sale for 20%+ off. I did magnet save the dates and they turned out great! They even let me know when one picture was a little blurry, and asked for another copy. Shipped fast, good quality, and included envelopes!

e=mc2
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect! The invites looked great, the proof came back early, and invites made it early and the price is fabulous!

L + A
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This website is pricey, But I happened to stumble upon a coupon! So glad that I did!!! We ordered our save the date magnets which included six pictures of my fiancé and I, (95 magnets and envelopes total) for only $132! The quality was amazing too. Can't wait to order my invites :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered our magnet save the dates here and were very pleased with our purchase. It was a great quality for the price but I have to say the customer service was above and beyond expectation. They were very helpful. Would highly suggest to brides on a budget but looking for quality.

866-594-1226
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7