Wedding Paper Divas

(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ordered our wedding sample invitations from them (for free).. LOVE what they have to offer, can't wait to order our invitations when they have the 25% off again :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered our save the dates from Wedding Paper Divas. They had a variety of layouts and options to choose from that would fit any theme. It was simple to upload our pictures and personalize the text for the save the date. The website is a lot like Shutterfly and there are always new discounts sent to my email and opportunities to get free shipping! The save the dates arrived quickly and looked great. You also get the choice to have a professional look at your completed design for FREE! They will send you recommendations to improve the look of your design which you can approve or reject. Everything was quick, easy, and we love the results! You can order invitations, place cards, response cards, etc. from this site too!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We used Wedding Paper Divas for our save the dates. The customer service was beyond helpful. We made major changes to our original order and the representatives were extremely helpful and accommodating. The quality was top notch and delivery was quick.

• Wedding: 10/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful invitations! Their website is easy to handle and navigate with an amazing number of options, designs, colors, etc. Everything can and will be personalized to give our invitations that extra dose of us in it. I've already gotten plenty of 'oohs' and ahhs' over them and I couldn't be happier with my choice!

• Wedding: 10/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I love all the options you can choose from and the best part is you can customize everything to fit both your budget and your theme!

• Wedding: 09/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shipping was fast, easy, and I would recommend this place to anybody!!!:)

• Wedding: 09/19/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Since we have so many out of town guests, I wanted save the dates to have a personal touch--but I didn't have time to schedule our engagement photos to do ones with photos. I found the perfect save the dates that resemble library book inserts, perfect for a bookish nerd like me, and, since they're postcards, I'm saving so much time. Their shipping was incredibly fast, and I absolutely love them!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Such a great company to work with! They are accommodating, fast, and great quality for the price!! I orders my save the dates and had specific requests that were fulfilled without a flaw! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/12/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such an easy website to work with! Our save the dates are perfect, even changed the wording for me without a problem! Can't wait to order invites!

• Wedding: 09/05/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I spent an entire month just looking at invitations. I went on Pinterest and was convinced I was going to have to make them myself. I finally went to Wedding Paper Divas and started looking at the custom options. I knew that was the only way I was going to get what I wanted. I found a beautiful and elegant design and ordered them in my wedding color. I was able to customize the font style and color and the arrangement of everything on the invitation. I also added the pearl shimmer (must have!). When they arrived I was very pleased. The quality is excellent and they look amazing. I added a couple rhinestones to each one. They are gorgeous, unique, and expensive-looking but definitely affordable.

• Wedding: 08/28/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We asked to customize our invitations' color scheme as well as make a few changes and additions in the wording on the invitations and RSVP cards. The design was estimated to take 2-3 business days for customizations but took only one. Requested two more changes and they had it done the same day. After final approval we received the printed invitations in less than one week, and over a holiday weekend!

They are perfect. Easy to use website, flexible for customizing, quick to respond, good value compared to other vendors, and had a modern style. We paid 10 cents extra per invitation for the shimmer cardstock, and it was well worth it for the style we picked out. Definitely recommend Wedding Paper Divas to anyone looking for invitations or any other stationary items!

• Wedding: 08/08/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Was extremely happy with our Save the Dates. Not only were they reviewed quickly and sent to me, but within just a few days of giving the "all clear" for the proof I had them in my hand. Great service, and making my own proof was so easy, just upload the pictures and put them in the desired spot. I am very happy with my cards, they turned out great!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered 100 save the date magnets from wedding paper divas and am so happy with the results! They delivered everything when expected and the magnets are so pretty.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our save the dates are beautiful! They were quick to respond and worked with us every step of the way. Daniel help us adjust the design on our wedding invitations, and they are stunning. I was unsure about using an online company, but you get free samples and great customer service!

• Wedding: 08/01/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This comment is only for Save the Dates. What blew me away was their communication and the quickness of their service. On the first proof, they changed the spacing and grammar to reflect correct etiquette and to be more pleasing to the eye. The second proof was ready the next day after I changed the wording. The invites arrived three days later! They were packed very well and feel great. I am very very excited to send these out! So happy to have chosen Wedding Paper Divas! Also they run coupons fairly regularly. We were able to use 20% off which made it cheaper than just about anywhere we found.

• Wedding: 07/26/2015
Della
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Originally, I thought my design looked good on the computer screen. After purchasing our Save The Dates, I received them 4 days early (which deserves 5 stars on its own) and realized that they did not look the way they were advertised online. After calling and being able to talk to a REAL human being (another 5 stars) they offered to fix the misplacement of my photo AND reprint without charging me any extra. I was able to redesign and I received them earlier than expected again. They were also beautiful! Bravo Wedding Paper Divas!

• Wedding: 07/25/2015
866-594-1226
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7