Wedding Paper Divas

(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Wedding Paper Divas for our save the dates. The customer service was beyond helpful. We made major changes to our original order and the representatives were extremely helpful and accommodating. The quality was top notch and delivery was quick.

• Wedding: 10/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I love all the options you can choose from and the best part is you can customize everything to fit both your budget and your theme!

• Wedding: 09/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shipping was fast, easy, and I would recommend this place to anybody!!!:)

• Wedding: 09/19/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such a great company to work with! They are accommodating, fast, and great quality for the price!! I orders my save the dates and had specific requests that were fulfilled without a flaw! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/12/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I spent an entire month just looking at invitations. I went on Pinterest and was convinced I was going to have to make them myself. I finally went to Wedding Paper Divas and started looking at the custom options. I knew that was the only way I was going to get what I wanted. I found a beautiful and elegant design and ordered them in my wedding color. I was able to customize the font style and color and the arrangement of everything on the invitation. I also added the pearl shimmer (must have!). When they arrived I was very pleased. The quality is excellent and they look amazing. I added a couple rhinestones to each one. They are gorgeous, unique, and expensive-looking but definitely affordable.

• Wedding: 08/28/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We asked to customize our invitations' color scheme as well as make a few changes and additions in the wording on the invitations and RSVP cards. The design was estimated to take 2-3 business days for customizations but took only one. Requested two more changes and they had it done the same day. After final approval we received the printed invitations in less than one week, and over a holiday weekend!

They are perfect. Easy to use website, flexible for customizing, quick to respond, good value compared to other vendors, and had a modern style. We paid 10 cents extra per invitation for the shimmer cardstock, and it was well worth it for the style we picked out. Definitely recommend Wedding Paper Divas to anyone looking for invitations or any other stationary items!

• Wedding: 08/08/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Originally, I thought my design looked good on the computer screen. After purchasing our Save The Dates, I received them 4 days early (which deserves 5 stars on its own) and realized that they did not look the way they were advertised online. After calling and being able to talk to a REAL human being (another 5 stars) they offered to fix the misplacement of my photo AND reprint without charging me any extra. I was able to redesign and I received them earlier than expected again. They were also beautiful! Bravo Wedding Paper Divas!

• Wedding: 07/25/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my save the dates through Wedding Paper Divas. I liked that it was possible to have them checked for free, and there were so many different choices on the website. The website said it would take 5-7 days for shipping, but I had my save the dates after two business days. It was a great and easy experience.

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was extremely pleased with the service. I got my save the dates from Wedding Paper Diva. I worked with a girl name Jessica, from the design team, she assisted me in every step. I saw a proof and was extremely satisfied before it was finalized and sent to me. Once I received my save the dates I was more than pleased. And not to mention the personalized note from Jessica that was included. They were delivered in a timely manner without extra cost. And the offers they have are just amazing.

Very happy and please that I picked Wedding Paper Divas to help make my announcement special and memorable.

I chose the calendar magnets which came in handy for the ref rig. as a reminder to my guest. and a great memorable gift.

• Wedding: 07/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The tem at wedding paper divas has done such a wonderful job, even with all of the mind changes we have had and anything and everything we have needed!

• Wedding: 06/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was more than pleased with Wedding Paper Divas! The entire process from beginning to end was streamless. The customer service was impeccable. Not only was the website easy to use, there were plenty of options which made it fun to chose from. Once I found which design I wanted to go with, I spent a couple of days going back and forth making my own changes. By creating a log in, you are able to save your project and not feel rushed! One I submitted my order, I still wanted to make quite a few changes on my save-the-dates but they were extremely responsive and accommodating. To me, fast customer service means a lot! Not only was it fast to complete the order, but fast shipping as well! The quality was great as well!I I will defiantly be using them again for the remainder of my invitations for the wedding. Thanks! A+

• Wedding: 06/07/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company was amazing! The quality of the invitations was incredible and they arrived much faster than promised. They really worked with me on designing the perfect invitation for our wedding!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The invitations arrived very quickly and they are gorgeous.

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found out about wedding paper divas on Facebook as it was a sponsored ad. I couldn't be happier with the service I received and with my proofs and the final product. I felt bad because I kept wanting to change things , but the turn around time was within minutes. I got my save the dates, invitations, and response cards... i'm just waiting for my fiancé to agree on place cards and a few other various things we plan to order as well. Love love love this company. Honestly, we got so many compliments on our save the dates too!

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I made my design early, and then waited until there was a big sale (40% off Save the Dates) and then bought them. Design early, sign up for the e-mail, and wait until they go on sale for 20%+ off. I did magnet save the dates and they turned out great! They even let me know when one picture was a little blurry, and asked for another copy. Shipped fast, good quality, and included envelopes!

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved the fact that you can get up to 10 free samples and that most have matching address labels! The quality of the invitations (card stock, printing, etc.) was impeccable. My fiancé and I wanted to have both of our names on the address labels as well as a special quote on the invitation. The customer service team was very helpful with both requests, and it was at no additional charge to us. I think the best part of Wedding Paper Divas is that you can get near custom invitations for a fraction of the cost. Definitely recommend them!!

• Wedding: 05/25/2015
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies
866-594-1226
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7