Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would highly recommend this bridal salon to anyone! Vassa is awesome! She really calms your nerves and helps you to pick the perfect dress. You get the whole shop to yourself making the experience extremely personal and memorable. The shop is also very charming and adorable!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If want the absolute best experience when buying your wedding dress, Wedding Dresser Couture is the place to go. I really can't thank Vassa enough for going above and beyond in providing such incredible service during this exciting time. Here is a breakdown of my favorite things about Wedding Dresser Couture:

The business: It's a small business, which is something I value in supporting in today's world and economy. Small businesses like this one are exactly what a future bride should look for when searching for a dress. You want to feel like a bride, not just a number or a generic customer. Vassa makes you feel like family in her store. The store itself is simply beautiful with a gorgeous full mirror and huge windows to provide you with natural lighting.

The owner: Vassa is a perfect balance of personable, professional, and downright fun. She makes sure that you feel valued and heard while in her store. She locks the front door, so there are no distractions from your appointment. She even offers you a glass of water while dress shopping, and a glass of wine when you say "yes". :) Simply the best. I left each appointment with a huge smile on my face knowing that the dress will be perfect. One less thing to worry about for the big day.

The fittings: Both Vassa and D listen to exactly the needs of the bride. I felt so comfortable giving my honest opinion and collaborating with them to make my dress look its best and me feel my best. They are so attentive to detail and will never overlook something that needs to be altered or modified.

E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about Wedding Dresser Couture is amazing. I highly, highly recommend using this wonderful small business when buying your dress for your big day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

What an excellent experience! Vassa is outstanding and from the minute you walk into the store you don't want to leave. By far the best experience I could have hoped for when wedding dress shopping! My wedding dress was perfect and Vassa did everything she could to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. The one on one service is unparalleled to the service at other wedding gown stores. Highly, highly recommend.

Recently Married

Vassa made my dress experience so calm, easy, and fun. She has a beautiful variety of dresses. She gives full attention to her clients as she only has one client at a time in her store.

Ashley
07/24/2015

She was the most attentive and caring person. Vassa truly made my experience amazing. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding gown at Wedding Dresser Couture by Vassa. From the moment I walked into Vassa's boutique, I immediately felt welcome and at ease. I always thought of choosing a wedding gown as a stressful task and I was wrong! Vassa, (always professional!) asked my budget and what styles I like; I really had no clue. Vassa worked her magic and pulled a few styles -- within an hour, I found my dream dress! I received a ton of compliments from guests at my wedding and I must say, it was absolutely STUNNING! You know ahead of time what everything will cost so there are no surprises (unlike some other boutiques). Anytime I had a question and reached out to Vassa, she responded to my call/email within a day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about WDC! I would recommend it to any potential bride! Vassa is bubbly, always positive, warm, welcoming, comforting, and doesn't pressure you into anything! 5 stars simply is not enough to show my gratefulness and appreciation for WDC!

Katie
07/04/2015

From the first time looking for a wedding dress to all the fittings involved, Vassa was everything you could ever need and more. She is professional, knowledgable, flexible, and caring. I literally recommend her to anybody I know who is looking for a wedding dress. The overall experience Vassa creates is easily able to reduce any feelings of stress related to the wedding dress process. She makes it easy!

Rachel
07/02/2015

Vassa from Wedding Dresser Couture was a pleasure to work with. Her sweet and chilled out personality made everything enjoyable and less stressful. She listens to what you want and does not pressure you at all. My dress was stunning and came out exactly as I pictured it. I cant even count the amount of compliments I received throughout the night. I truly made me feel like a million bucks.

Thank you so much for everything!!!!

Recently Married

Vassa was amazing to work with. She made me feel confident and comfortable the entire time! I knew I was getting a top of the line product and top of the line experience with Wedding Dresser Couture!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I literally visited every wedding dress shop on Long Island and multiple in the city. The few dresses I was considering were obscenely expensive and I felt they were repetitive at each showroom I visited. Wedding Couture was like a breathe of fresh air. Vassa makes your experience special and the one on one attention is extremely important. Other wedding dress shops were pushy and if knew they were just trying to make a sale. A friend recommended wedding couture and I am so grateful.

Lisa
06/19/2015

Vassa was extremely helpful, professional and personable! Although I initially found my dress in another store, I decided to buy it at Wedding Dresser Couture because of the warm welcome and personal touches you receive from Vassa that you don't at other wedding dress stores.

Ashley
06/14/2015

Extremely professional, talented, reliable, and flexible. She will not let you take your dress until you are perfectly happy with it, even if you tell her a few days before the event that you want to change your dress around! She is extremely patient and makes you feel special at every fitting. Vossa is very focused on detail and was always making sure she was making the dress exactly as I wanted it. Highly highly recommend using her!!!

Recently Married

I can't say enough how incredible my experience with Vassa was. Not only is my dress beautiful and perfectly tailored but working with Vassa has been one of the easiest parts of wedding planning. Every appointment was convenient and stress free, I never felt rushed or pushed into making any decisions about the dress I wasn't ready to make and I never felt pressure to purchase any additional merchandise, although I did end up buying my veil and belt from Vassa as well. All in all, my experience was amazing and I would recommend this bridal salon to anyone who is shopping for a wedding gown.

Recently Married

Vassa's level of knowledge and professionalism cannot be described in a review. Her selection is amazing, she has the most beautiful shop and her customer service is outstanding. Every bride should be as lucky as I was to have her dress done by Vassa. She really cares as much about your wedding dress as you do. And unlike other places, you're the only person there when you shop or have your fittings. I cannot thank her enough for making a stressful time easier for me. I knew I was in good hands (the best!) and never worried once about my dress being done on time or fitting properly.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Vassa and Dee were wonderful to work with during the whole experience of perfecting my dress. They couldn't have made the experience better and I couldn't be happier!

04/24/2015

I highly recommend Wedding Dresser Couture! I had a wonderful experience with Vassa and her alterations specialist, Dee. Overall, Vassa is phenomenal!

The thought of trying on wedding dresses filled me with anxiety and I feared that I would not find anything to flatter my figure. Vassa put my fears to ease and helped me choose the perfect dress. She is warm and welcoming and was extremely encouraging and supportive throughout the entire process. Her boutique is beautiful and all appointments are private. You can try on dresses surrounded by family and/or friends with Vassa's complete attention and without the distraction of other customers.

Thanks for everything Vassa! With warm regards, Beth