Wedding Bells and Baby Tales

Wedding Bells and Baby Tales

Favorite
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Ashton
1 Review
09/29/2012

Wedding Bells and Baby Tales made the invitations for my wedding. They turned out great!

Wedding Bells and Baby Tales responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Ashton! I was a pleasure working with you!

Services Used: Invitations

Tonya and her husband were great. They even delivered the invitations to our house and saved us some shipping charges. The invitations are great and could not have asked for anything better. Tonya kept in touch with me all the way through the process and she is very profesional and very nice. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!!

Wedding Bells and Baby Tales responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jodi. We enjoyed working with you and wish you many years of happiness in your new life.

Services Used: Invitations

She was so easy and willing to work with, even when my fiancee and I needed to make fast changes. She responded fast, willingly and happily worked with us, and has a BEAUTIFUL finale product. I will recommend her to all!

Wedding Bells and Baby Tales responded with the following comments:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

Services Used: Invitations

Invitations are beautiful and they are very professional. The process was easy and I'll definitely return to this site for future printing needs!

Wedding Bells and Baby Tales responded with the following comments:

We're glad you were happy with the results! Thank you for allowing us to work with you.

Services Used: Invitations

Was professional and SO helpful! Even though I was later than I wanted to be ordering, my cards arrived right on time. I definitely recommend this company!

Wedding Bells and Baby Tales responded with the following comments:

We're glad we were able to make your deadline. We hope to work with you in the future. Thank you!

Services Used: Invitations

Very helpful, very knowledgeable and willing to know whatever I needed. Fast response and beautiful quality. I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Services Used: Invitations

SHE RESPONDS BACK VERY QUICKLY SHE ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS AND SHE GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO FIND AND DO EXCATLY WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CARD TO BE. AND SHE DELIVERS THE CARDS VERY QUICKLY. VERY NICE CARDS

Wedding Bells and Baby Tales responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words. It was enjoyable working with you.

Services Used: Invitations

Beautiful and creative stationary cards! The presentation was very elegant. I would recommend Wedding Bells and Baby Tales to anyone! :)

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)