Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique

Flexibility
Whitney
1 Review
01/31/2014

I had the hardest time finding a reputable place to sell my wedding dress in the SE, and was so pleased when I finally came across Wedding Angels! They literally take care of everything and make the process a snap. They sold my dress in one month for a very fair price and quickly sent me a check for my portion. Such an easy process, would highly recommend, if you are thinking about selling your wedding dress, look no further!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Whitney, we were so happy to sell your beautiful Allure gown for you. We hope that all is going well with your growing family!

12/28/2013

I would HIGHLY recommend Wedding Angels. I had been to a few stores before this one, and had the best experience here, hands down. The store is clean, well-organized, and has large dressing rooms/mirrors - yet still manages to feel like a cozy house at the same time. I shopped with my mom and my aunt, and all three of us felt pampered and cared for. I never felt rushed (and I've been back several times since, just to try on my dress again for accessorizing), and I always felt like the store had time for me. Our consultant, Ellen, was great at guiding us without being pushy and yet giving me the advice I needed to make a great choice. Ellen even came into the store on her day-off just because I requested her advice one more time! I could NOT be happier with the gown I choose (totally under budget, too!), and I absolutely can't wait to wear it this December.

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Ellen and the rest of our team of Angels are so please to hear that your experience exceeded your expectations! We have designed the boutique with care to create exactly the feeling that you described. Ellen is a wealth of information after 20 years in bridal, and she has so many ideas that she is able to share with our brides. She is always happy to come in on her day off to work with her brides, we are all lucky to have her! We are honored that you chose us to help you feel like a beauty on your wedding day. Thank you!

Brittany
1 Review
12/22/2013

I have to give a huge "shout out" to Wedding Angels! As a Bride, the experience there is phenomenal and the staff/boutique make you feel comfortable and welcomed. They have a wide range of dresses and price ranges and are not pushy. They want you to find and afford the dress of your dreams! I honestly did not have an expectation going in and have been with many other friends to be a part of "their day" to find the dress of their dreams so I can compare....this is the best place! Even if you are in Atlanta area where there are many other locations, it is worth the extra 15-20 minutes up to Roswell. It unfortunately does not take much for a person to take the time out to write a bad review or complain. Praise and compliments often times are not the ones that make it to the table. It was WORTH my time to write a review and encourage others to share in my wonderful experience at Wedding Angels!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Brittany we have just adored the opportunity to work with you and meet your whole family! Your mom is going to be a show stopper in her gown, and you are going to be a breathtaking bride! Your bridesmaids are such fun to have in the boutique, and their Eggplant dresses are going to be so festive in October!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels offers a wide selection of dresses in all different price ranges. The whole team was a pleasure to work with. After I bought my dress, Wedding Angels stored it for me, assisted me with alterations, and then steamed and pressed my dress for me. I also bought my wedding jewelry and garter from them as well. Excellent service!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels provided me with the dream wedding dress experience. I shopped at another store and came back to Wedding Angels because it is just that wonderful. The staff is amazing and the selection is great. Wedding Angels will not disappoint!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels is AWESOME!!! This is the first store I went into ( I went into many!!) and I was ready to run back after visiting others. The customer service you get from this store is the best! The store is small and very relaxing. The dresses are beautiful and very resonalbly priced. This is the best place to get your dress! Highly recommend!

1+ year ago

I got my wedding dress here and everybody thought it was absolutely beautiful and one of a kind. I love the southern charm of the place also. everyone was really sweet.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This boutique has some of the most unique gowns that are very affordable!! I did not feel that the dresses were overpriced, like some other salons. My consultant, Ellen, was absolutely the best!! She was so helpful, made amazing suggestions and made my family and I feel so comfortable! They were also not pushy at all. I ended up getting a dress with a fully beaded top and huge skirt that would have cost me triple elsewhere. I was also able to get several things about the dress custom made. I had my dress altered here as well, which I would also highly recommend. I did have to have 4 alterations but it ended up being a perfect fit! I just absolutely love this salon and would recommended it to all brides! Go here first before wasting your time elsewhere!!!

Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

We love doing custom work for our brides, and we are so delighted to hear that you were happy with your gown. We are happy to do as many fittings as are necessary to have every detail of your gown be perfect on your wedding day. Thank you for your feedback, and please send us photos of your stunning custom gown!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to 3 wedding dress stores and was OVER wedding dress shopping when my mom suggested we try wedding angels. My consultant was super helpful and helped me find THE dress. The atmosphere was so relaxed and the dresses were gorgeous. We did go a little over budget, but not too much (less than $200) and it was totally worth it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wedding Angels was the only store I went to when searching for wedding dresses. I worked with Catherine, who was great! They have such a wide selection of dresses with a wide range of price points. Be sure to check their website for upcoming trunk shows. When I was trying on my dress, there was a Eugenia Couture show going on. I ended up purchasing one of her gowns and got a 15% trunk show discount! Additionally, my bridesmaids all got discounts on their dresses! The first gown I tried on ended up being the one! I felt so comfortable at Wedding Angels--everyone was so friendly and nice. It was a great experience. I would definitely recommend Wedding Angles to anyone looking for a quality dress and great service.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

i went to a couple other stores before coming to wedding angels. my sister bought her dress here and i always knew in my heart i would love this place. BUT! i do my research and love to comparison shop, so i did. the other 2 places were complete letdowns. the first felt like a prom dress fitting for 10 other brides and their entourages, dresses were in plastic bags and unable to see, my saleswoman didn't have her own business cards because "she hadn't earned that yet". the second store was so rushed to get my mother, future mother.in.law and myself out of there we swore to never return. needless to say, my experiences were heartbreaking. which leads me to this...i will not EVER forget my sunday dress day at wedding angels. we were escorted to the room of dresses, told to have fun and that my dressing room was ready when i was. it was that day that my mom, sister and i found THE dress. shelby's care and customer service was over the top throughout the entire process...veils, accessories, alterations.. everything arrived ahead of schedule and exactly how i imagined. she absolutely was, in every sense of the term, my wedding angel. i will tell all friends and future brides about this boutique. when you're here, you are a bride and you are treated like family. do yourself a favor and go here FIRST! trust me :)

1+ year ago

We loved our experience at Wedding Angels! I had several of my bridesmaids and my mom with me and there was plenty of room for everyone. Sonya helped us out and was so nice and she really knew what dresses would look great with your body type. I thought the prices were very reasonable and there was a great selection. I was very happy with my whole shopping experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to several bridal boutiques before coming to Wedding Angels and was feeling discouraged about finding a dress. From the very beginning of my appointment Sonya made me feel beautiful and special! She encouraged me to try on dresses a little outside my box while also listening to what I wanted! I could not say enough good things about wedding angels and my experience there. I found the perfect dress that was perfect for my big day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Got my wedding dress here and two of my bridesmaids also bought their dresses here. We loved every second. Warm, welcoming staff who let me pick through dress after dress to find the perfect one for my relatively slight budget. They even recommended a wonderful woman next door for alterations. If I could marry my husband again, I'd shop here in a heartbeat! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Wedding Angels helped make my wedding dress process a lovely experience. I never got stressed at all which is a nice thing when it comes to weddings. They assured me everything would be ready on time, and helped me with my alterations. When it came to finding my dress, Christine did an amazing job. She helped me find the right one without being pushy or anything. She also helped A LOT with my maid of honor and mother's dresses. Everything turned out perfectly!

Marianne
09/28/2013

Thank you to everyone especially Christine at Wedding Angels who helped my daughter, myself and my other daughter with the selection of wedding dress, mother of the bride's dress, and maid of honor's dress. The dresses looked perfect at our destination wedding in Florida. I have since recommended you to other people since then.