Wedding and Marriage Officiant Rev. Rudy Heezen

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rudy was a pleasure to work with from the moment we met, one year before our wedding. He made the planning of our ceremony seamless and our ceremony content exactly what we were looking for. At the rehearsal he took the lead and made the entire wedding party feel extremely comfortable and on the wedding day - WOW - did he ever deliver. Overall he was very flexible and met all of our needs. Not only were we very happy, we also received many compliments on Rudy.

Karen & Michael
09/21/2013

Rudy is a true professional and such a wonderful man. He will add his unique and tender approach to any occasion.
We used Rudy as our officiant at our wedding; from our initial conversation, he makes you feel at easy and truly excited about your wedding. When you meet Rudy for the first time; you feel like you have known him for years, and the customization of your ceremony will flow with ease.
On our BIG day, he delivered our ceremony beautifully and with such passion, our guests were talking about him all night.
We highly recommend Rudy for your special day; he will make it extra special.

Lisa
09/20/2013

We can't say enough great things about Rev. Rudy. From our initial contact via email, straight through to the day he stood in front of us to marry us, he has been a true gem. As many brides (without wedding planners) know, the whole process can be quite daunting and overwhelming. Rudy was the easiest part of our planning, and probably one of the best decisions we made. He made it all a breeze. Two months later, our guests are still approaching us and calling to tell us how much they LOVED the ceremony he gave, and how it was one of the first times they've actually paid attention through the whole thing. Rudy gave us exactly what we were looking for, and when we didn't know exactly what we wanted, he gave us great suggestions. It was a huge relief to be able to read through the entire ceremony that he customized just for us -- before the big day -- we liked knowing what would be said and being able to make changes ahead of time.

A special thank you to Rudy for including a beautiful memorial to our loved ones who have passed on -- you spoke with great respect and there was not a dry eye in the room. And an even bigger thank you for the lighter moments, it was great to hear the entire room laugh! We will not forget what was the best day of our lives, and we will not forget you.

Wedding and Marriage Officiant Rev. Rudy Heezen responded with the following comments:

Hi Lisa,

Wow, what a nice review! You made my day! Thank you so very much in taking time to write and let me know.

I truly enjoyed being part of your day and also will never forget the 'humour part' of the ceremony it was just perfect :-))

Blessings to you and Joel.

With warmest greetings

Rudy

Caitlin
09/14/2013

I was referred to Rudy from a friend and from the moment I had my first conversation with Rudy I knew I was in good hands. He is so professional, open and flexible to any arrangements you may want in your ceremony.

I am catholic and my husband is not - so we decided to do a civil ceremony outside at the Estates of Sunnybrook. Rudy was able to include two readings that pertained to my religion which meant the world to my family - while being able to respect my husband's family without it being to over bearing. Each and every one of our family members was so happy with how the ceremony turned out.

We have a small dog who was our flower pup - this of course was no problem at all - Rudy even offered that we could stamp our pups paw on the marriage certificate - we decided not to though incase the ink got on my dress ;)

Rudy's deliverance of the ceremony was exceptionally beautiful. After meeting with us prior to the wedding he got a good feel for who Jason and I are as people - and our ceremony was a perfect reflection of us. He sent us a sample ceremony based on our asks and we were able to make a few minor revisions which we wanted and that was it. He does all the hard work and you can revise whatever you want which is applicable to you and your husband. He fee is also very reasonable.

5/5 doesn't even seem to do justice as Rudy is a true 100/100 and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who will listen :)

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you so very much for such a kind review! You made my day and then some!

I am glad you and Jason were happy with the ceremony. The pleasure was all mine.

Once more a heartfelt thank you.

Please accept my very best as you commence this new chapter in your lives.

If ever I can be of service please contact me anytime.

With warmest greetings

Rudy

Shannon
09/07/2013

Rev. Rudy was a fantastic choice for an officiant. He took the time to get to know us and provided us with the ceremony we wanted. He was super flexible and professional.

2+ years ago

Rudy played a big part in making our outdoor ceremony turn out as beautiful as it did.

We really appreciated his professionalism, calm demeanor, and friendly voice. He has a lot of experience with officiating formal events. He is a busy man who is passionate about what he does. Despite being very busy with many other meetings and summer weddings, Rudy was always available to answer our questions readily either through email or on the phone.

He offers many suggestions on readings and the flow of the ceremony. Many other officiants that we had run into previously were part of an umbrella "company" and offered only a template and limited consultations with not a lot of chances to ask questions. Rudy was the opposite. He is a full-time officiant that is dedicated to his profession and conducts his own paperwork and appointments. You will have a direct relationship with him.

Everyone told us that they loved how clear he spoke and also his charming accent! He spoke very eloquently and genuinely. His calmness and smiles really tamed our nerves while we were standing with him at the altar.

Rudy, thank you so much for being part of our special day! It will be unforgettable.

Alexandra
08/31/2013

We wanted to say a big thank you to Rudy for a wonderful ceremony! All our guests raved about the touching and memorable service and the little extras he recommended to pay tribute to those special people in our lives. Rudy was a pleasure to work with and made sure we had a wedding day that we would remember for the rest of our lives!

Alexandra and Simon

Jennifer
08/17/2013

Rudy was a great asset to our wedding. His professionalism, voice and personality was a highlight to our ceremony. We loved that we were able to add personal touches and beliefs to our ceremony. Guests were raving about how great our ceremony and how well spoken our officiant was. We really appreciated Rudy being part of our big day. We would recommend him to anyone looking for that personal touch to their ceremony. You won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Officiant

Rudy was very helpful in planning the ceremony with us and gave us many suggestions to help make it very special and personal to us. He performed an incredible ceremony that my husband and I will never forget.

Alyse
07/19/2013

Hi Rudy,

Devin and I want to thank you so much for the wonderful wedding ceremony you performed for us on July 19, 2013. Despite tornado warnings, thunder and lightning during our outdoor ceremony you reassured us that everything would be fine, took your time and brought humour to the ceremony which we appreciated and needed to keep ourselves calm. We don't know how you did it, but the ceremony ended at the perfect moment before the rain started to pour.

It was a pleasure to work with you throughout the planning process. You were very responsive to our emails and open to our ideas. We loved that we were able to read through the ceremony ahead of time and include personal touches.

Our guests have commented about how wonderful the ceremony was and we couldn't have been happier that you were our officiant. We would very highly recommend your services.

Thank you again, so much.
Alyse and Devin Cullen

2+ years ago

We chose Rev. Rudy Heezen to be our wedding officiant based on his many positive reviews from past brides and couples. We were not disappointed and are more than happy to write our own review that contributes to the collective agreement that Rudy is one of the best!

Rudy was so easy to work with and extremely punctual with his correspondence. He made meeting prior to our ceremony convenient and comfortable and really listened to what we were looking for in our ceremony. His contribution in terms of specific readings that fit our personalities and style as well as his very warm and sincere delivery at our ceremony caught the attention of many of our guests. One of my bridesmaids ended up booking Rudy for her wedding next year as she was so impressed with him!

We would highly recommend Rudy to anyone looking for a warm, sensitive, passionate and heart-felt individual to perform their wedding ceremony.

Thank you so much for making our wedding so wonderful!
Amy & Lee

Dianna
2+ years ago

We were very lucky to find Rev. Rudy for our wedding.
He was great - very quick to respond to our questions, flexible and accomodating. He was attentive and got a sense of who we are as a couple, which was really nice. The ceremony included special touches that made it more personal.
Thank you very much!

2+ years ago

Rudy was simply put FANTASTIC! He was very helpful and guided us through a perfect ceremony. I would recommend Rudy for any couple. Best part is he had no problem with preforming the ceremony outside and in the rain... Couldn't have asked for better.

Sandra
06/22/2013

We were very lucky to find Rev. Rudy on a whim during an online search, and approached him due to the proximity of his location to our ceremony venue. We had an informal original meeting and decided on the spot we would love for him to perform our ceremony. There is a way about Rev. Rudy that puts you at ease, calms you down and makes you listen. He listened to our story and a few days later sent us a most wonderful ceremony text for approval. It was absolutely perfect for our family. He knew what to include in the text better than we knew what to ask for.
On the day of the wedding we were so honoured to have him preside. He has a calm yet imposing demeanour, a most charming accent and a most convincing delivery. Everyone in our wedding party commented on how wonderful the service was and how nicely it was delivered. Our whole family radiated love that day, some cried and some laughed at the beautiful words he penned.
We were very lucky to have Rev. Rudy marry us, and are so grateful to have him officially declare the kick-off of our lives as husband and wife. If you are looking for the perfect officiant, you will not get anyone more wonderful Rev. Rudy.
Thank you so much for being part of our day!

Services Used: Officiant

From day one, we absolutely loved the dealing with Rudy, all the way to the ceremony - the personal touch he has for what he does is simply wonderful. I also have to thank Rudy for "project managing" the last items we forgot like the candle and the flowers. I can tell you that everyone was absolutely blown away by the ceremony, and was a big topic of conversation that evening at the reception...!

Allan
04/20/2013

First and foremost we would like to thank Rev. Rudy for the amazing, outstanding professionalism and service he gave us. Rev. Rudy was extremely helpful and professional within 10 sec. of first meeting interaction with us. The friendliness since day one... you made us feel so comfortable with everything we wanted and needed... You conducted your interview in such a professional manner that you extracted so much valuable information and made your speech about our families and love in such way that is so hard to explain in words. Rev. Rudy's speech for the Memorial of my Mother who passed away 8 years ago just brought me to tears.. " No one" does that with me just like that.. and by that I'm paying you a huge compliment... I can go on and on about this Gentleman's professionalism and how delighted we are that we chose him as our officiant. Rev. Rudy A Million Thanks.. for all you did for us. P.S. You are always welome in my home.