Wedding and Marriage Officiant Rev. Rudy Heezen

Wedding and Marriage Officiant Rev. Rudy Heezen

Wedding Officiants, Toronto, Oshawa, Whitby, Vaughan, Missisauga, Brampton, GTA

713 Athol Street
Whitby, ON L1N 4A1 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rudy officiated our wedding ceremony on December 13th, 2014 in Toronto. He was a huge part of what made the event so special.
From when I first reached out to him for information through to after the ceremony, he was always very responsive to all communication and eager to help. He fully customized and performed the ceremony to our specifications (including helping us write the ceremony + vows).
On a personal level he was so great to work with and I know the guests really enjoyed the ceremony because of him.

Thank you Rudy!

Jessica and Lanre

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rudy was fantastic at our wedding. A very sweet man who was extremely friendly. Throughout all of our planning he was always available when we needed him. His website was great and had a lot of resources which was huge for us because we wanted to choose our own ceremony. He made sure our ceremony ran smoothly and spoke kindly to everyone. I'm so glad we went with Rudy on our big day, I'd definitely recommend him.

Love Chris and Carley.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rudy was helpful, flexible, kind, enthusiastic, professional, and willing to go along with our very non-traditional ceremony! His online library of resources is fabulous and extensive. We were able to completely personalize our non-religious ceremony, including adding some traditional Jewish elements for my husband's family. His adaptability and sense of fun was ultimately proven when we asked him to pronounce us husband and wife in the middle of a live rock tune that our groomsmen were playing behind us! And yes, he NAILED the timing! We are so grateful to him!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Amelia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rudy was extremely pleasant and responsive. We had several guests at our wedding comment about how good they thought the officiant was. We would not hesitate to recommend him!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Vicki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a great pleasure having Rudy as our officiant on our wedding day. He is wonderful to work with and extremely professional. He responds to emails almost instantaneously and is always kind and helpful. Thank you Rudy for all of your help and marrying us!
-Maria & Di

Wedding and Marriage Officiant Rev. Rudy Heezen responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Maria and Di, for your kind words. They are very much appreciated. The pleasure was all mine.

Please accept my very best as you commence this new and exciting chapter in your lives.

With warmest greetings

• Flexibility: 5.0

We chose the "No Frills Wedding Package" as we were looking for a simple, private ceremony. Although we did not know what the ceremony readings or vows would be in advance, we were pleasantly surprised by the material that Rudy chose.

He was well spoken, professional and performed a beautiful ceremony. My family and friends who attended the ceremony were very moved and we all tried hard not to cry.

I would recommend Rudy to all types of couples - whether you're looking for a simple ceremony or a tailored custom ceremony, I'm confident Rudy will be able to deliver.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was great to work with! He made everything a breeze for us right from step one! Quick response to emails, beautiful ceremony!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014

Hi Rudy,

Tyler and I would like to say thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day such a success. The ceremony was so beautiful. Your words were lovely.

Thank you so much for your guidance through the ceremony planning process and for answering all our questions. Your calm reassurance helped ease our minds.

We are so grateful that you were able to share in our day.

All the best to you!

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rudy is such a great officiant! He really helped me put together the perfect ceremony, and answered all of my (many) questions along the way! He is so kind and helpful, and my husband and I were so happy with the experience!
Thank you, Rudy! You helped to make it a beautiful ceremony!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Jenny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure working with Rudy to design a ceremony that was just right for us. He did a wonderful job, and many of our guests commented about how much they enjoyed the ceremony - that it was personal, unique and moving. Rudy struck the perfect tone, and made us feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the process. He is very professional and a lovely man!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rudy Heezen is an amazing officiant, and I'm so pleased that he was part of our special day. Rudy made the rehearsal process and ceremony a breeze. He provided us with a variety of options for our ceremony which made it easy for us to confidently create our own ceremony. His kind nature and passion for his craft made it easy to for me to feel comfortable and confident on the day. In addition, Rudy's voice has a very comforting quality that helped sooth our nerves. Overall, Rudy did a wonderful job with our ceremony. I couldn't be more pleased with how everything unfolded. Thank you soooo much Rudy!
Christina & Jonathan :)

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Christina

REV. RUDY HEEZEN IS A WONDERFUL OFFICIANT
Rudy performed a lovely wedding ceremony for my wife and I. It was the beautiful simple ceremony we wanted, very warm & relaxed - and he made sure it was all about us! He is a fantastic speaker - he spoke with with such heart and sincerity - very emotional for us all!
The wedding was arranged with very short notice, to which Rudy was very accommodating. We had also struggled to find an officiant initially (same sex couple) but Rudy was a breath of fresh air and was so very positive about our relationship and our marriage.
Thank you Rudy!

• Flexibility: 5.0

On top of the categories starred above, Reverend Rudy was also friendly, well-spoken, professional, and sincere. Our wedding guests were eager to share with us how much they enjoyed the wonderful ceremony he performed with his beautiful words and genuine approach.

I also appreciated the knowledge, advice, and experience that he shared with us during the rehearsal (since we had no idea what we were doing without his help!). He was incredibly patient and accommodating as we tried to work in last-minute details and questions.

It was truly a pleasure and a privilege! Thank you Rudy for the wonderful experience and beautiful ceremony that we will cherish forever!

Kaitlin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rudy Heezen was absolutely wonderful!!! We did a lot of research when searching for an officiant to perform our wedding ceremony, and we couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Rudy. He is extremely kind, courteous and passionate about what he does. Our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful (and emotional), and one that we will always remember. Thank you Rudy for making our day so special! xo

Sara and Sam

Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Rudy. We had a great ceremony yestoday! We will definitely recommand you to our friends. Wish you the best.

I very much appreciate you taking time to write and let me know. The pleasure was all mine.

Thank you as well for your kind offer to recommend my services to your friends.

Please accept my very best

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
Chenxi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so glad that we chose Rudy for our special day. He was very flexible with our meetings before the event and had some really great ideas to incorporate into our ceremony to really make it unique to us. Rudy spoke loud and clear and all of our family and friends really enjoyed the service.

Thank you Veronica for your kind words. The pleasure was all mine. Please accept my very best to you, Neil and of course Vincent.

With warmest greetings,

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
905-668-8994
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards