We Do...I Do's

We Do...I Do's

Wedding Officiants and Day of Coordination

Seattle, WA 98126 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination)
Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Betsy was AMAZING. We had a quick elopement ceremony and it was exactly how we wanted it to be. She was very helpful and flexible, and we felt like we knew her by how warm she was towards us, even though we met her 5 minutes before the ceremony started. Very fast at filing the license too, which was great!

• Wedding: 07/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Betsy was great. She made our day even more special and stress free with advice ranging from photos to the music selection. She made me and my husband feel at ease. The ceremony was awesome, she customized it to fit us. I couldn't imagine our special day with out her there

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Betsy was beyond amazing! She helped me through the whole ceremony process! She had great ceremony's to choose from, was so accepting of any changes that needed to be done and she always got back to me in a timely manner! She arrived to my wedding early looking profession! She even helped me find some new shoes that I could actually walk in haha! I would recommend Betsy to everyone! Her prices are amazing and you get beyond what you pay for!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Betsy, from We Do ... I Do's was fantastic. From the beginning she was professional and friendly. She offered us a small discount as I am a college teacher under their hometown heroes program! She sent us a large number of ceremonies to review. In the end we decided to do a sort of mash up of several. She gave us some advice over the phone about a month ahead of time about the paper work part of the process. I think we were rather independent about the ceremony. I got the impression, though, that if you need a lot of help writing vows, etc, that she could do it. On the day of the wedding she showed up right on time, wearing an attractive suit with a blouse that coordinated with our wedding colors! She delivered the ceremony beautifully. Not overly formal, but not too casual either. She got a few chuckles out of our guests, which we loved. She managed the signing of the paper work efficiently and made sure our woman of honor new exactly what to do with it all, since we were so distracted. We invited Betsy to stay for dinner, which she did. She sat at my father's table and hit it off with some of my high school friends. It turned out we have mutual friends. Afterward my partner and I agreed, that she officiated our wedding like a (trained) friend would have. I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Betsy is wonderful and very understanding! We decided to have a simple elopement. She organized everything and provided us two witnesses within a short notice!
I had the possibility to choose the text for the ceremony. The ceremony happened at their home and Betsy and Bert were very welcoming! Betsy is an amazing person that really cares about making a wedding ceremony that corresponds to your expectations.
HIGHLY recommend! Thank you very much Betsy!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
Lau
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We wanted a unique non-denominational ceremony that would be both memorable and fun for the guests. Our guests are still talking out the ceremony as one of their favorites they've seen. It was about 15 minutes (the perfect length for an outdoor wedding) and had just enough levity to be entertaining throughout. Everyone thought Betsy did an amazing job. The ring ceremony added a unique touch that our guests just loved. We couldn't be happier with our ceremony!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were looking for an officiant that would give us a ceremony that represented who we were as a couple and thats exactly what Betsy delivered. She worked closely with us and listened to our vision and the results were exactly what we wanted.

• Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Use them! Meet them and then use them! I was so nervous about finding the right person to do my wedding... someone warm, personable, who would do exactly what we needed! Someone who could step in and "pretend" like we had known them for years! Betsy did an amazing job. She helped us find the right words to use in our ceremony... she came to our rehearsal dinner and got to know the wedding party, when the day arrived... she came in and she was like family. She took care of all of the paperwork and made the day flow so smoothly! I cannot express my many many thanks to her! Amazing! Thank you Thank you Thank you! If you have any doubts... meet her for coffee and see what you think! It is worth the meet!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Betsy was great to work with. She was super friendly and knowledgeable. She provided us with a number of vows and ceremony choices and also gave great advice/ideas. She was very flexible with what we wanted and worked with us to help make it reality. We got a discount because we paid in full the day we booked her which was a plus! We definitley enjoyed working with her!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Betsey was awesome! We had a small intimate wedding of about only 40 people, and she helped make the ceremony so amazing. She was so down to earth and willing to really do just about anything. She gave us advice on writing our own vows, and kept a copy for each of us in case we forgot them (which we did). She seemed more like a friend than an officiant and it made the experience much more natural and comfortable. I highly recommend her. Be patient as she is busy taking care of her new baby and it might take a day or two for a reply, but she was very quick to reply in the couple weeks proceeding the big day and was accommodating the day before with our rehearsal because we had some issues with our hotel stay so the rehearsal ran a little bit late. She didn't rush us at all, and we got done in a timely manner!

• Wedding: 09/04/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Betsy was so great to work with! Once we booked, she sent us a huge library of ceremonies to work from. We were able to cut and paste to create our own dialogue and personalized ceremony. She led us through it to make sure the flow and transitions made sense. On the day of the wedding she was prompt and even wore our wedding color! I would definitely recommend her for weddings of all shapes and sizes!

• Wedding: 05/26/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We Do...I Do was very flexible and affordable. They had a large selection of pre-written ceremonies and readings that we could choose from, and didn't bat an eye when we ended up picking totally different readings and writing half the ceremony ourselves. They looked everything over for us and made sure it flowed well. Day of, Betsy was very professional and lovely.

• Wedding: 07/13/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was very hard for me to find a non-denominational officiant for a reasonable price, but this is it. Betsy did a great job of letting me alter the ceremony. My biggest complaint is that she would not respond to me for a few weeks, or she would say she would send me the ceremony the next day, and I'd never hear from her. That being said, she was newly pregnant so I'm sure she was busy. She did a great job though, and other than me being OCD about hearing back, I was very pleased.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
425-802-1875
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards