We are Paperdolls
The day every girl dreams of.. Let us make you a timeless vision. Just the way you want!
6902 Vivian Ave

• Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I scheduled Jenny for my bridal portraits approximately one month in advance.The day of my bridal portraits she canceled 5 MINUTES before we were to meet. Might I add that she communicated this to me via a text. That was it. She said she had an emergency. I get that emergencies arise, but 5 minutes before our actual appointment was truly unprofessional. At least find someone to take your place or give me a referral??

My photographer is fully booked. Add to that I had taken off time from my own job to get in my bridal portraits. There was no possibility to reschedule.

Because of Jenny's lack of professionalism I had 2 hours to hunt down a salon in Dallas on a busy Friday. Thankfully, Dear Clarks was able to fix my hair and Osgood O'Neil was able to squeeze me in for makeup. I couldn't find anywhere that had time for both. And there was no time to do anything special to my hair so I really didn't get the pictures I had wanted. Add to that the stress of trying to get everything done it was overall not a good experience.

I had originally booked her for my hair and makeup on my wedding day also, but have canceled. I will not take my chances to have the same experience on my wedding day as I did for my bridal portraits.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jenny did my hair and makeup for my bridal and wedding day. She did such a great job. She was able to do several of my bridesmaids and was really patient with me as I ran around doing wedding stuff.
Wedding: 10/26/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jenny was awesome! Throughout the planning process, I must have asked her a zillion different questions regarding options and she was patient and helpful the entire time. She went above and beyond for me at the hair/makeup trial and tried out many different hairstyles until we found something we liked. She was extremely punctual during the day of the wedding (I asked her to come in the morning and again in the evening) and she was especially sweet to my mom, which I truly appreciated. And finally, she is super fun and was a joy to have around on my wedding day. I recommended Jenny to anyone, for any event but especially weddings.
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

MELISSA 5 Reviews
I am so glad that I selected "We are Paperdolls" for our wedding. Jenny and her team were so flexible with our wedding party as my aunt decided on the day of the wedding to get some beauty services from Jenny. They made my wedding party look beautiful...so beautiful that we looked great in random pictures from our phone. I'm sure once we see the actual professional pictures, we'll look even more fabulous! Thanks again!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jenny was really great to work with. Her and her assistant did a FANTASTIC job on my bridesmaids', mom's, flower girl, and my hair and makeup. Everyone looked FABULOUS. Both were so friendly and really made the whole "getting ready" process so fun and enjoyable. I was really pleased with the results. I would recommend Jenny to my friends or family for any upcoming special events.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Jenny's personal appearance is a little eclectic, which made me a little nervous at first since we were going for the "looks like me but better" look. Jenny was able to accurately interpret the look the bride/bridal party was wanting and achieve it! Jenny did a trial run for my daughter, the bride, when we had our family portraits done and she looked "naturally beautiful". For the wedding, my daughter chose to have an updo since the wedding was outside in Texas in late June. Everyone was commenting about how amazing my daughter's hair looked. Even more amazing, the updo held up through the night (actually until the next day!). Jenny uses an airbrush technique which was lightweight and comfortable while at the same time providing excellent coverage. Like the hair, the makeup looked great the entire evening. Jenny and her assistant worked efficiently and were able to complete the hair and makeup for the party of 5 in the time allotted. Jenny's rates were also very reasonable for the Dallas area.
Wedding: 06/29/2013

Grace 9 Reviews
Jenny from We are Paperdolls really worked with me to achieve the wedding look I wanted - something on the more natural side but was also formal and fit my lace wedding dress and evening reception. I really appreciated her flexibility during my hair/make up trial, where she tried out several different hair styles with me, as well as on the day of, when my mother wanted to change her hair style after Jenny had already finished doing hers! In my opinion, Jenny is incredibly talented with updos (I absolutely loved my side updo with all the curls!)! For someone who almost never wears make up or does anything fancy with hair, I felt beautiful and comfortable in my hair and make up, which looked natural and stayed all day! And for someone who is usually super picky about others doing her hair/make up, my mother loved her look and became a huge Jenny fan!
Wedding: 12/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
OMG I love Jenny Hopkins!!!! I am already trying to think of something I can hire her for again!!!!! I first met this amazing hair and make-up artist at my good friend's trail run for her bridal portraits, then again at my friend's wedding. That is when I decided I just had to hire her for my wedding!!

She takes her time to make sure that every hair is in place and that your skin looks flawless. I had so many people compliment me on my hair an make up at the wedding it was insane! I am normally a very simple looking girl who wears minimal make up and Jenny made me look natural and glamerous all at once!!!

Jenny also did the hair and makeup for my mom and sister. I do have to mention that she comes to you to help ease the stress of the day and she is not expensive in any way, shape, or form. She does airbrush make-up, fake lashes, hair, a little jig, and a few jokes! She is amazing!!

I can't say how much I love love love her!
Wedding: 04/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you want the best you need to contact Jenny Hopkins with We Are paperdolls! She is amazing. On the wedding day she spent time just talking dancing laughing while she got everyone ready. She had to make a special trip to get pale white air brush make up and everything looked beautiful! She is the best priced make up and hair person that I found, and would recommend her to anyone. In fact, you would be crazy to not go with her !
Wedding: 02/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough great things about Jenny! She did an awesome job on my hair and makeup and helped me feel so beautiful for my wedding day. She was always quick in answering my emails. She did a trial run of makeup/hair for my bridal photos, which was great to make sure I liked it. Some of my girls/moms also had their makeup/hair done. I also love how she comes to your venue. So nice to have a stress-free day getting ready and not having to worry about going somewhere to get your makeup and hair done.
A friend of mine booked her for her April wedding because she loved how great mine turned out.
I highly recommend Jenny for makeup/hair. You'll feel so beautiful on your big day!
Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I couldn't be more happier with their services!! It's absolutely wonderful!! I am extremely happy every time she does my hair and make-up!! I use them once a month. 5 stars all the way!!
Wedding: 09/10/2011

Jessica 1 Reviews
Jenny did my hair as well as two of my bridesmaids. She did an amazing job. Another hair dresser did my hair for my bridal portraits and I wasn't thrilled with how it turned out so I decided to hire someone new for my wedding. I didn't have a hair trial with Jenny, only described to her what I wanted and showed her a picture. My hair turned out wayyyy better than I could've hoped. She did exactly what I wanted and it stayed in place all night. I would definitely recommend her to other brides. Thanks Jenny! - Jessica
Wedding: 09/03/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jenny did a great job for the hair and makeup for my wedding. She and her two assistants did my hair and makeup, 6 bridesmaids and also 2 mothers hair and makeup. Overall, everyone was pleased with the work done.

Jenny used airbrush makeup and false eyelashes on all the girls which looked wonderful. Even through an entire day of sweating in the heat everyone looked beautiful at the end of the night.

Jenny really worked with me to get my hair just how I wanted it. During the trial run, we re-did my hair about three times to ensure it was perfect for the big day. On the day of the wedding, she and her team showed up on time and worked hard to get everyone looking great. Although we had to rush at the end, they did get everyone done.
Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved my wedding day look! Jenny was so flexible with me (I changed my plans for my hair and makeup about two days before the wedding, after we had done our trial). I had specifically asked to be able to let my freckles show through the makeup and she was able to apply the makeup perfectly so that it hid any flaws, while still showing what I wanted. Beautiful job!
Wedding: 07/17/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jenny Hopkins is very sweet and thoughtful. She did an amazing job transforming me into a diva for my wedding reception! She's very flexible and talented and down-to-earth. It was easy and pleasant to work with her. I would HIGHLY recommend her!
Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was a bridesmaid and Jenny did my hair and makeup! It came out beautiful, and I couldn't have been any happier! The bride also looked radiant! One day, when I find Mr. Right, I look forward to their services!
Wedding: 06/04/2011
 972-408-7448
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire