Waters Mill, Inc

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Waters Mill provided an absolutely beautiful setting for my daughter's wedding. Rhonda was wonderful to work with, taking my daughter's vision and making it reality. She answered all of our questions and guided us when we needed it. Her staff is the absolute best. They were friendly to all of our guests but looked and acted professional. The food, flowers, DJ, photographers, and bartender were everything you could want. I can't imagine planning a wedding without these wonderful people handling all of the details. I would highly recommend Waters Mill for any occasion, especially a wedding where so many of the important aspects are handled in a caring manner by people who take pride in their work.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As a bride with not a clear vision, Waters Mill made all of my wedding day dreams come true. Rhonda is very easy to work with and the entire process was stress free from their end. I have received many compliments from my guests about every aspect of the wedding. (Oh, and the food is to die for) I wanted my wedding planning to be as stress free and simple as possible and Rhonda and her staff by far exceeded my expectations. You guys rock!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our son and his wife were married at Waters Mill this past week end.
I cannot rave enough about this venue and the staff. In 1 month they put on the most fantastic wedding for my son and daughter in law. We had absolutely no issues. The food - cooked on site, flowers in their own shop (we organized the photography ourselves as my brother is a pro) but would have been as happy with them doing the photography - on site as well. This is a one stop shop - you can be as involved or un-involved as want - they are fantastic. I will tell people far and wide about our great experience here. We even had the rehearsal dinner there (they would have delivered the food anywhere we wanted ) We had the dinner on the covered porch there and all I can say is I am still thinking about the food 5 days later...what a spread. 10 out of 10 for Waters Mill. My son is active duty Army and was away at Ranger School and is about to ship out to Hawaii and there really was no time to arrange this and left everything up to them. A BIG THANK YOU WATERS MILL - YOU ARE THE BEST.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Kerri
12/05/2012

I would highly recommend Waters Mill Event center. The staff, atmosphere, and food were impeccable. Water's Mill went out of their way to accommodate us. We are a non-profit organization and Water's Mill went beyond what we could have imagined in making our event an amazing opportunity to show our appreciation to our donors. No matter what circumstance presented itself they rose to the occasion to meet our needs. They surpassed our wildest imaginations in planning and implementing our celebration. I would HIGHLY recommend Water's Mill and look forward to working with them again.

Brenna
11/03/2012

The staff at Waters Mill could not have been more wonderful. As a nervous bride, its always great to have an event coordinator you can count on to take care of everything on your big day. The flowers were more stunning than I even imagined, the decor was magnificient, and I heard from all of our guests about how amazing the food was. Every last detail was tended to and I couldn't be more pleased with how the day went. On top of that, the photographer was perfect. He took great photos but wasn't overly intrusive on the day like I have heard some are. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride to be.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was AMAZING!!!! Rhonda did an excellent job of executing my vision. Waters Mill is a beautiful venue and a great value. Definitely recommend!!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We held our rehearsal dinner at Waters Mill. It was a beautiful venue. Rhonda and her staff were very professional and friendly. Rhonda is very organized and easy to work with. She was also very helpful throughout the planning process. The menu is incredible with many options so that you can customize your menu.We enjoyed our night along with the delicious food!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Hey Rhonda,
We had a blast at Waters Mill! Everyone just loved the atmosphere inside and out, they thought that your venue was so beautiful. I want to thank you so much for helping us create wonderful memories, everything ran so smoothly. Caleb and I enjoyed every minute. Please let me know how to get the photos and when they will be ready. Again thank you for a wonderful wedding! I loved my flowers:)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Amanda
06/09/2012

Absolutely amazing service and food. I did not worry about anything on my wedding day because the Waters Mill staff handled everything with professionalism and effeciency. Their goal was to make our day beautiful and memorable, they succeeded and exceeded all of our expectations. All of our guests had a wonderful time and have continued to comment on how great of a time they had, how friendly the staff was, and how amazing the food was. I would recommend Waters Mill to anyone and assure them that they can expect perfection, because their event will be perfect just like ours was!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
Mandee
04/21/2012

When I first got engaged, I immediately began looking for venues since our date was less than 10 months away. I looked for two weeks straight and could not find anything to match my vision. My sister found Waters Mill on-line and as soon as I saw the pictures, I knew I had to see it in person. After visiting the venue, I could not imagine any other place to get married but there! It is a beautiful setting in the North Georgia Mountains. The mountains in the background, horse pasture across the street, outdoor gardens, just beautiful. I contacted Rhonda to take a tour right after a holiday. She was more than accommodating. I paid the deposit and everything was set. Not only is Waters Mill a wonderful venue, the staff is amazing, and Rhonda goes above and beyond the call of duty. My wedding was supposed to take place outside, but since it had rained the week before my wedding, they quickly moved everything inside. I did not want to ruin my dress and she was more than understanding. They made my day worth remembering. I had my flowers, food, cake, photography, EVERYTHING done through Waters Mill. Everything was perfect! The food is abslutely amazing; I had so many comments on how wonderufl it all tasted. And our cake was a hit! We could not be happier with the service we received at Waters Mill. Rhonda, Jim, and the entire staff go out of their way to make you feel like a part of their family. And I am so thankful to be a part of the Waters Mill Family! Thank you all so much for your dedication and hard work to make my day absolutely perfect!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Thank you so much Rhonda, Jim and Waters Mill family!! We are so happy about how our wedding turned out!!! It was even better than we could have ever imagined thanks to Rhonda's wonderfully creative mind!! Their food is absolutely delicious...we wish we could have it all the time!! And the pictures Jim and Kevin took we're amazing. Thank you so much guys!!!! Amanda and Mickey Sanders

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Rhonda, Jim & Waters Mill Family, Thank you so much for the amazing wedding you provided our families with. Everything was beautiful. Our families and friends are still raving about the facility, food, grounds and service. Can't wait to see the disc. We love yall.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

I wish I could describe just how much I loved my wedding but words don't do it justice!!! It was the wedding I have always dreamed of, and Nat and I can't stop talking about it. Everything was perfect!! I am so blessed to have found Waters Mill, I know it wouldn't have been the same anywhere else!!!

Services Used: Catering

Dear Rhonda & The Waters Mill Staff, I just wanted to send a quick note to you to let you know how thankful I am for the wonderful wedding we had at Waters Mill back on July 17th. You all executed everything beautifully, even in the face of a thunderstorm! I've received countless compliments on the beauty of the wedding as well as the amazing brunch. i wouldn't have been able to do it without you! Best Wishes,

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Waters Mill made our wedding day perfect! Rhonda Waters interviewed us to find out our tastes, preferences, personality, and what our main idea was for our wedding. Well, they did it!! Waters Mill was able to capture our ideas in every detail: visions, sounds, tastes, touches, and smells. There were lights in the trees, candles in beautiful blue mason jars throughout the yard, birds singing, aroma of flowers, and the delicious food that was served. The staff was thoughtful and attentive to us and all the people at the reception. Everyone that attended the wedding is still talking about how perfect the wedding was and how well it suited our personality. It ran perfectly from the pre-wedding refreshments to the exit of the last person attending. If you want a wedding that stands out from all the other local wedding venues, use Waters Mill. You will have a wedding that will not be forgotten. Thank you so much Waters Mill!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I want to take this moment to thank you for giving us the most beautiful wedding ever. I could never have dreamed what became of the whole event. It was stunning. Let me tell you, the peace I got from Waters Mill on my first visit was truly amazing. I felt "at home". I knew that was the place I wanted to get married. And from every visit there on, it got better and better. Everything worked out perfectly. Your staff was AWESOME, the food was AWESOME, the flowers GORGEOUS, the whole thing was AWESOME. I couldn't have asked for anything better. You gave me only the best and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers