Waterford at Fair Oaks

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a fantastic Sunday evening wedding at the Waterford. The staff there were very flexible, especially working with me long distance as I had to move out of state before the wedding happened. I really appreciate all their hard work for making my day very special!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I used the Waterford for my reception. The first thing I have to say is that the food was AWESOME! All of my guests loved the food and went back for seconds and even thirds (we had a buffet). I was originally concerned when my contact person there left, but Kelsey took over and did not miss a beat. The staff was very friendly, and even though there were two other weddings going on, I still felt like my wedding was the only one there.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great service, the staff were professional and friendly. We only have a problem with the steak, its very raw. Most of our guests approached us about it and did not eat the steak. :( Other than that, Charlena and the rest of the staff did a superb job.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The waterford fairoak was nice and clean. The staff was professional and provided assistance. The food was ok.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful service and helpful staff! My guests loved the place.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Waterford at Fair Oaks.

Our ceremony was in the morning and reception in the afternoon.

We got there prior to Waterford opening but as soon as the Chef saw us, he opened the door and led us to the Bridal Suite.

The Manager came up and asked if we needed any drinks or food. They brought us some drinks while I got my makeup and hair done.

Waterford's Service the entire day was outstanding. They asked us several times what we wanted and provided it with no problems. They made suggestions for our reception once I told them my ideas. They executed everything exactly as I had asked.

The food was wonderful as well.

During the planning process, they were quick to respond to any e-mails and/or phone calls.

All the setups for the ceremony, cocktail hours and reception were better than I had imagined. It was the best value that I found from all the places we had looked at.

We had an excellent experiece at Waterford and could not be more pleased with their service, staff, food and execution.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Waterford at Fair Oaks is a great venue. We opted for a buffet dinner and the food and service was fabulous. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We had our rehearsal dinner here and it was marvelous. The staff was very accommodating and had the food and set up that we needed. The food was hot and tasty and there was a lot of it. Very elegant dining experience. Beautiful facility.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

My husband and I were very pleased with our decision to hold our reception at Waterford @ Fair Oaks. Great location, ideal setting (decor, etc) and the food was great, too! We held a fairly small reception (~100 guests) and it was very intimate... just the way we hoped. If you want to hold a classy reception, this place is definitely worth the consideration. Kelsey, the Catering Manager, is very professional and responsive, too. Overall, I had a great experience working with the team @ Waterford, Fair Oaks.

4.7

The Waterford did a great job! We had a little trouble with our tasting. The Events manager mixed up the times and was not too nice to us we she claimed we were late. We requested not to work with her any longer. After that the General Manager & assistant worked with us and they were great. We had a buffet dinner, but they served the bride & groom (which was great, or we would have never eaten)!.

4.7

Waterford helped make my wedding reception one that people still rave about. They accomodated to everything we needed or asked for. I was referred to this place by a coworker - and it is the best place by far for what you get for your money.

The staff was great, the food was phenomenal... the atmosphere was wonderful.

I had to give them high points for all aspects, even though we encountered a terrible thing there. We had some of our cards stolen from the gift table / card box - it ended up about $2500 worth... but I can't complain because once we started dealing with the Waterford, their insurance company kicked in and replaced the value of the items stolen. I like how now you can have a FFX County Cop there for $50/hr - I don't believe they had that available when we had our wedding - I would recommend it for peace of mind!

The Waterford makes me want to have my wedding all over again, it was so spectacular. They really give you everything you want, plus more.

4.7

Good food, good staff, but need to be specific with staff on what you want because they might not arrange items as you specified originally. Otherwise, good reception venue.

4.7

The people in the planning office were not always the most pleasant, but the catering manager and the staff that worked the actual wedding and reception went out of their way to make sure everything went perfectly.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Waterford Receptions is a great place for a Wedding reception. They provide exquisite food and a sophisticated atomsphere. I really enjoyed having my reception at Waterford at Fair Oaks. The staff really cater to your every need and you really need not do anything but enjoy your day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great place to have a our reception. We had a great time & everyone had a great time.