Water Tree Events ~ Photo-VideoBooth & Videography

Water Tree Events ~ Photo-VideoBooth & Videography

Love. Capture. Share your day. Photo-VideoBooth services for your special event.

5862 Bolsa Ave. #106
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan is extremely responsive to all emails and helps with all planning every step of the way. Her professionalism and creativity to match your ideas and budget is something that is rarely found in this type of business. Her ideas exceeded our every expectation. I would highly recommend Water Tree Events for all your photography, videography, and photo booth needs for any type of event. Her knowledge and skills in the quality of image far exceeded any other vendor in this area. Her dedication and commitment to our every satisfaction also exceeded every other vendor we had initially talked to in our planning. I would definitely recommend Water Tree without hesitation!

Water Tree Events ~ Photo-VideoBooth & Videography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for trusting us with Alex's big day. It was a pleasure to create his sports themed photo-video booth. I hope he enjoyed his photo-scrapbook guest album.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Water Tree Events was fantastic! Megan and her team were so friendly, they were the nicest people to work with. They are great about capturing the wedding without being in your face. I just received my video (in 5 weeks!) and it looks great! I highly recommend Water Tree Events!

Thank you Gail! It was a privilege to capture your day. I loved the purple decor you selected and your guests were so fun to capture. Love. Capture. Share . The Water Tree Events team.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan and her team at Watertree Events are simply fantastic. They were so creative, accommodating, and patient, and ultimately did a fantastic job with the video. We couldn't have picked a better team to help us with the project, they understand how important these videos are to the family, and do a great job of making everyone feel comfortable. They truly went above and beyond, and we will definitely be using Watertree Events in the future.

My team and I enjoyed the creative adventure and journey we had in bringing together all your family memories while getting very creative in the capture of present day moments. I loved the narrative story telling we got to do with your special piece. Love. Capture. Share. Megan and the Water Tree Events team.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Robert
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Water Tree Events was amazing - very professional, high quality work. I appreciated that they were very flexible and understanding, especially with payment options & due dates.

Your wedding was beautiful and your guests were hilarious in our photo-video booth. I hope you enjoy all the video messages captured and the guest scrap- book album.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After many hours of research, Water Tree Events was my first choice as a videography company for my brother’s wedding. My brother and sister-in-law were grateful that I found the Water Tree Team. It was my surprise wedding gift to them. Megan and her team were professional, friendly, and very experienced with setting up, organizing, and coordinating with the other vendors. They were a pleasure to work with. They captured every aspect of the event and did so with elegance and creative style. They worked with me to create a package that fit my needs. I met with her to discuss the budget and event details, from there Megan was very honest with me on the the number of hours and cameras I would need to best cover my event and gave me options.

On the day of my brother’s wedding, the team arrived early and captured everything starting with the bride and groom getting ready to the last dance. They really paid attention to detail, even went as far as scouting out scenic areas so the background in the video would be picturesque. I have help planned several large party’s for friends and family so naturally, it was important to have a videographer who I could trust and shared the same enthusiasm for capturing memories as I did.

It took less than 8 weeks to finish the video. It was so beautiful. I presented the gift to my brother and sister-in-law and they were in tears and couldn’t believe how beautiful it came out. I was excited to share it with them and thrilled my gift will help them relive a very special moment in their lives. I have the Water Tree Events to thank for that.

I would recommend Water Tree Events to any bride/groom looking for a professional, creative and friendly videography team to capture one of the most important days of their lives.

• Wedding: 06/25/2014
Angela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the get-go, Megan was a pro. Her booth set-up, where I met her at Temple Bat Yam in Newport beach ,was the best one I had seen. Her ability to produce as many photographs as you need, in the moment, for your guests surpassed those of other photobooth vendors. Megan is great at making your photobooth custom for your event. She is creative and willing to go the extra mile to add detailed embellishments that make your booth special. I also loved that she has the video capabilities within her booth. Guests left fun, engaging messages and my daughter LOVED watching the video after the event was over. Megan is also flexible, honest and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely hire her again!

Thank you! It was so much fun to create a Paris Themed booth. My team and I had a blast conversing in French with your guests as they entered the booth. So did Mr. Bear! Congrats to Emilee on her big day!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Water Tree provided two great services for my wedding. An awesome photo booth and videography for the entire event. Truely great people with terrific and fun personalities!

Photobooth- Megan Waters and her staff were unbelievable. Our booth was large enough to fit 8 people! 8.5ft high 9ft long and 5ft deep. Not just your ordinary photobooth. They provide all kinds of goofy props to be silly. They do photo and video so the guests can make videos to the wedding couple. On top of that they create a photo album on-site with guests photos and messages to you. I was not expecting that and it is an awesome and creative keepsake!

Video- Professional and top of the line equipment and lighting. They captured every single precious moment of the wedding without a hitch. They provide the raw footage but also edit it down to the finer more important and special events of the evening.

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
Mike
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan and her team were true professionals in every way. They were prompt in our correspondence via phone and email. On our big day, they were prompt on arrival and were able to capture the big moments without being intrusive. I highly recommend Water Tree for to any bride/groom.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan did such an amazing job capturing my big day. I cannot wait to see how the video turns out. Megan attended our rehearsal to make sure she would be fully prepared for capturing every detail at our wedding. She worked well with the other vendors and was really helpful with all that goes on before the wedding.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved working with this company and they were wonderful people that went out of their way to capture every moment of our day!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love, love, live these guys!! Professional and Personalized service. Every thing they did was done to perfection. You captured every nuance of emotion, and every beautiful detail of our day. Every bride should be so lucky to have a masterpiece like the one you created for us. Wonderful memories, beautifully recorded, to relive every time we watch it.

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Higly recommended! Megan is very responsive whenever I have questions. I havent gotten my full video yet but I got my highlight video in 2 days when in fact, I wasnt expecting it to be done till atleast two weeks. She did a good job with my highlight video and cant wait to actually get my full dvd video.

• Wedding: 04/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Megan and her team for both our small and big wedding celebrations. Because of our unique situation of having two weddings, Megan created a customized package for us that fit our budget. Megan and her team were incredibly professional, dependable, and they knew exactly how to blend in with the guests to catch those perfect moments on film.

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan & her crew did an AMAZING job at our wedding. She came to our rehearsal. She didn't have to, but she did to get prepared for our Wedding Day.

On our wedding day, she was happy, comforting, and a professional. Everything she did, just put me at ease knowing that she had things covered. She was even helping my photographer out with her shoots. She was just all around amazing. On my wedding day, I was $200 short of our agreed upon price. I guess I over looked our payment plan, and to my surprise I did. Megan told my mom and sister together, as they were about to go tell me of the situation, Megan told them, I will email her later in the week, to not both me with this little problem. She didn't want to stress me out before the ceremony. I couldn't be more thankful for her response because believe me, I was STRESSING!

I just received my dvd's last night, my husband & I watched it and were crying all over again. She did an AMAZING job on our dvd. it was just BEAUTIFULLY made. I just can't thank Megan & Water Tree Events enough. I will be spreading the word of how they took care of me and what a great job they did. Special thanks to Megan!

• Wedding: 03/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Water Tree Events is an amazing vendor to work with. They did a fantastic job on our wedding day! Founder and videographer, Megan Waters attended rehearsal to get a better insight of shooting angles, provided us feedback in regards to the sound system, kept in constant communication with our wedding coordinator and ourselves, and just made us feel at ease when filming moments of us on our special day. Family and friends raved on how friendly Megan and her Team were. We made an excellent choice and are fortunate to have worked with such a professional and dedicated company. We truly recommend their services.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
dulser
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING. . . . I wish I could give more than 5 for a rating! Megan Waters does a FABULOUS job of capturing the moments that made our wedding fun and special! Megan really listened to what we wanted and delivered MORE than expected and SOONER than expected! Megan is very pleasant to work with and is EXTREMELY flexible! We watch the DVD and go "WOW"! I can't say enough wonderful things about her! A DEFINITE MUST for any bride!!!! Very easy to work with and delivers an OUTSTANDING video!!! She really captured the essence of our wedding and reception - GREAT editing, EXCELLENT video footage and VERY VERY REASONABLE for the DVD you get!!! HIRE MEGAN WATERS AT WATERTREE VIDEO TODAY!!!! I will be happy to give more references if you need them!!! Angi & Ron Burkard - Married August 8th, 2009.

• Wedding: 08/08/2009
714-330-9891
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards