Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery

Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful experience with the Warwick Valley Winery! Our wedding was on July 5, 2014 with a ceremony on the Winery's stage and reception for 110 in the tasting room/dining room.

Randy did an impeccable job coordinating all the details, Mike from the Landmark Inn outdid himself with the catering, and the staff at the winery were professional and accommodating. We could not have asked for more!

-Amanda and Nick

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had a sunset wedding at Warwick Valley Winery and everything from the venue, service and food exceeded everyone's expectations. I would like to share the letter that I sent to Randy, the event coordinator at the Winery:
Mike and I just wanted to say thank you one more time for all of your help with our wedding – it was just perfect. We (and all of our guests) had a fabulous time.

Thank you for all your patience, grace, good judgement and incredible planning. As soon as we met a year and a half ago, you put both Mike and I totally at ease. We knew that no matter what happened (like rain or a heat wave) you would make sure that the wedding would go smoothly. And it did. There was absolutely nothing left for us to worry about. I would also like to thank you for taking photographs during the whole thing--I am usually the one with a camera snapping pictures everywhere! You even took care of that!! We cannot wait to see them.
Also, all of your recommended vendors were truly a pleasure to work with. The caterer, Mike, was great and he was such a kind and considerate person and cooked food that exceeded everyone's expectations. Anna from Something Sweet Cafe not only baked a delicious cake but made it look like it came off of a page in a bridal magazine
We had such a wonderful time, we wish we could do it all over again! One of the greatest pleasures was getting to know you. You were not just our wedding planner, but an ally, confident and friend. Thank you Randy, we couldn't have done it without you – you really did make our wedding dreams come true!
We hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes,
Mr. & Mrs. Thorne

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our wedding on September 29th 2012. Everything was outdoors and up on a hill surrounded by the fall foliage and apple orchard. Our contact/event coordinator Randy was truly amazing with putting the whole thing together. The whole evening was absolutely breathtaking. We would like to thank the Warwick Valley Winery staff and most importantly Randy for making an event happen that we will never forget! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to tie-the-knot, or even just go apple picking and wine tasting! If we could give more than 5 stars for service and value- we would.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a evening wedding at the winery with a cocktail reception to follow. All I can say is WOW! The wedding was small so the venue was perfect. We were able to open all the doors to allow air in while it gave the illusion of a bigger space.
Randy is so helpful and calming, she was there every step of the way.
The food was amazing! We are a foodie couple and am happy to say we were not disappointed. The guests agreed and I happily recommended the Landmark Inn in Warwick for dinner and any catering needs they may have.
If you want something offbeat but unique, check out the warwick valley winery.

• Wedding: 09/14/2012
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Andrew and I had a dream come true wedding. Having it in the orchard was so much fun and it was a favorite wedding for our guests!! Randy does an incredible job!! Our only suggestion is to not have your ceremony in the fall due to the busyness of the season!

Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery responded with the following comments:

It was such a pleasure working with Molly and her family. I truly enjoyed her joyful spirit!

September and October is our busiest time of year mostly because of the beauty of the Hudson Valley. There are many restrictions on what can and cannot be done during these busy months due to the huge number of guests that come to visit in the fall. I always try to accommodate to the best of our ability, unfortunately sometimes it is just impossible to accommodate all requests during those months.

I do want to thank Molly and her family for their patience during a very trying time for me. I do always like to be available to my brides and their families at all times but due to a family illness and subsequent loss, I was not always as immediately available as I like.

Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery and I wish both Molly and Andrew the very best. Make sure you come visit me at least once a year!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Warwick Valley Winery is a beautiful place to hold your wedding ceremony and reception! We wanted to use the apple orchard for the ceremony but hurricane Irene didn't allow that. So, the wedding was moved inside the winery and it turned out to be just the perfect setting! All of our guests commented on how beautiful everything looked. The wine was wonderful and the food catered by The Landmark Inn was amazing.

Randy who organizes these events at the winery was so flexible and easy to work with and just a super nice person! We will always have fond memories of the winery and plan to go back quite often!

Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Michael & Rebecca for your kind words. It is probably still to early to laugh about Irene but some day you will have one heck of a story to tell of your wedding day! I must say you both handled the experience with absolute grace. Maybe next year when you come back to mark your one year anniversary we can share a bottle of wine & talk about what good friends and family you have to brave a hurricane to celebrate your day.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved, loved, LOVED having my wedding ceremony and reception at the Warwick Valley Winery. The ceremony, held at sunset, was at the top of the mountain with a spectacular view that amazed my guests. The reception, held in the dining room of the winery, was equally as impressive. Randy Maduras helped me organize all the details of the day. She was more than helpful and flexible allowing us to integrate our personality into our wedding day. She even took pictures which she then forwarded to me allowing me to see moments I had missed during the excitement. The food, catered by Chef Michael, owner of the Landmark Inn, was tremendous. Friends are still telling me how much they enjoyed the food. My new husband, also a chef, was very impressed with his professionalism and cooking. He went out of his way to prepare special dishes for my nephews with extreme food allergies. I am thoroughly glad we chose this venue for our wedding. I wish we could relive the entire day again!

Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ardith & Jose for such a lovely review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. We hope you come back every year to celebrate!

• Wedding: 08/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My now-husband and I stumbled upon the Warwick Valley Winery one day, and before even asking any questions, we knew we had to get married there. The apple orchard was such a beautiful setting for our ceremony, but it's the atmosphere that really made our wedding special. All of the staff are wonderful and made everything seem very relaxed - during the planning and on the big day. Randy was completely wonderful, and went above and beyond in every way. Not only did we have a gorgeous setting for our ceremony, but we feel that we now have a special place to go back to whenever we get a chance and just enjoy the scenery... and the wine!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could go on and on about how wonderful the folks at Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery were in executing the perfect Winter Wedding for my Husband and I. The cozy wood burning stoves, beautiful slate floors and rustic wood work were just right for us. At least three guests said, "This was the best wedding I've ever been to."
Carol, our head waitress, was professional and helpful. I couldn't have set up for our ceremony and reception better myself. She spent hours with us before the event to make sure she made our vision a reality and helped things run smoothly during the event. Randy, our event coordinator was amazing. Although we were inquiring about a winter wedding at the height of their busy season, I never felt rushed off the phone. She responded to questions quickly and thoroughly. Keith, our bartender for the evening was awesome; friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone was amazed at how one man kept all of our guests so happy. Everyone was open and flexible to our ideas. The cider, wine & spirits (Warwick's) and food (from the Landmark Inn) were all exceptional! Although my husband and I can never go back to the night we got married, we can always go back to the Winery to remember (something lost on a catering hall). We can't thank them enough!
Another helpful note: the price is right here! The quality you get for your money is unbelievable. Check them out!

• Wedding: 01/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had my daughter's wedding at Warwick Valley Winery two weeks ago. The Winery is a beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding. The ceremony and reception were on the hill overlooking the orchards and mountains...so picturesque. The service and food could not have been better. Randy ( wedding cocordinator @ The Winery) helped us with all of the planning. She was so helpful and easy to reach, I don't know what I would have done without her. She stayed throughout the whole evening to assist us with anything we needed. The food was fabulous, and plentiful. The wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. I would post pictures here if I could....I highly recommend Warwick Winery for your wedding....everything we expected and more.

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved working with Randy and Michael. They were very accomodating of our wishes, the food was fantastic and the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. The price was very reasonable for the excellent service and food we received. I would recommend Warwick Valley Winery & DIstillery to anyone. It truly was a magical experience.

Only one issue - we are a dancing kind of group and were concerned about the dance floor being too small when we saw it being set up. They were quick to fix that problem, but then could not order another tent in time so our guest tables were tightly packed into the tent. Be sure to press for the larger tent.

• Wedding: 05/16/2009
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake
845-258-4858
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards