Ware House Studios

Ware House Studios

Favorite
Tampa, FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
PaoTy
10/25/2015

Cristiana and Ian did an amazing with my engagement photos. Everyone is impressed with the photos. i can't wait to see my wedding pictures. These photographers are amazing! I highly recommend.

Services Used: Photography

I cannot possibly say enough about Ian and Cristina. From the beginning they have been flexible, allowing me to pay in monthly payments, and easy to communicate with. The day of the wedding they were so much fun to work with. They were as excited to take the pictures as I was to get married. You could tell they love their job. They have very creative ideas and were also thoughtful about our time and giving us an opportunity to enjoy all parts of our wedding. I am fully confident in their skills and that the pictures from the wedding are going to be amazing.

Services Used: Photography

I’ve been admiring Ian and Cris’ work for several years on Facebook. I absolutely LOVED their artistic and creative style and knew the day I got engaged that we just had to have them do our Wedding pictures!

They are both INCREDIBLY talented and easy to work with. They just have this way about them that puts you at ease.

For our Engagement pictures, we decided to incorporate our children and they were wonderful. They made all five of us feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process and it showed in their stunning work.

Other than the typical bridal party poses at our wedding, I wasn’t even aware they were there. They were able to capture the emotion and essence of the entire evening and documented our wedding perfectly!

If you are looking for creative, unique and FABULOUS pictures to cherish forever, I recommend using Ware House Studios for your wedding!!! You won’t be disappointed.

We have received nothing, but gushing compliments from everyone who has seen them; so thank you to Ian and Cris for the spectacular pictures. We will cherish them forever!

Sara
04/26/2014

Ware House Studios is a fabulous company. I wish I could rate higher than 5 stars. Both Cris and Ian were a constant source of information and responsiveness all throughout the planning stages. Cris was so great to talk to on the phone and was extremely prompt in returning emails. She listened to what I wanted for my day and worked out the perfect solution for me. I never felt pressured into "purchasing more than I needed". On the day of my wedding, Ian arrived promptly on time, not a minute late. He never stood around "doing nothing". He was constantly taking staged photos of my "things" or candid photos of us getting ready. He had so many great classic and artistic ideas as well as gladly taking photos of anything I suggested. He even helped us get the groom's boutonniere and pocket hanky arranged just right. I was a hot day and we took several hours of photos outside. He never made me feel like I should cut my time short. He stayed and took pictures up until the very last minute I paid for and still waited for me to give him the "all clear" before he left and didn't just vanish. If I ever need a photographer again, I will never use anyone else.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I live in NYC but got married in downtown St. Petersburg, FL in February. Ware House Studios was recommended to us by the wedding coordinator at our reception venue. Ian and Cristiana were AWESOME! We couldn't be happier with our decision to have them document our wedding day. We loved our engagement pictures and, after having only seen the sneak peek of our wedding photos, we are thrilled with the outcome. We continue to receive compliments on the sneak peek pictures and are dying to see the rest!

Ware House is very easy to work with. They are available by phone, text, and email and answer questions in a timely manner. This was especially important to us since we were planning a wedding from another part of the country. During the ceremony and important parts of the reception (first dance, toasts, etc), they were completely out of the way and unnoticeable but still managed to take pictures as though they were in the middle of the action. They captured our wedding day, our family and friends, and our personalities perfectly.

Services Used: Photography

Cris had AMAZING patience with me. I had ideas beginning with the engagement shoot and Cris really captured what I wanted BUT I def learned LET THE PHOTOGRAPHER do their job. That is my only regret because I feel like I confined Cris at doing her job. She is more than qualified and does breathtaking work. I also decided to do a boudoir session as a gift to my groom. I felt so comfortable with Cris. And after seeing the final product, I never knew I could look sexy. Candid photography is the style I wanted for the wedding and I def found it. Moments that were seconds she captured and because of that I get to relive my wedding. 5 out of 5 is not enough for this team! Thanks Cris for everything and I can't wait to see ALL the pictures!!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Cristiana and Ian were amazing!!! Not only are they incredible at what they do, but they are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. Such a pleasure to work with them and have them capture our special day. We would highly recommend them to any couple in need of photographers. Truly amazing work. We are so thankful that we were able to work with them!

Services Used: Photography

Cristiana and Ian were so much fun on our wedding day, that we never tired of posing for them! They also did our engagement photos for us, and when we showed them to our wedding guests (in a slideshow we put together), there were constant "ooohs" and "aaahs" throughout the show, with a big round of applause at the end. Everyone commented that the pictures looked like they came from a magazine spread.

This husband and wife team love their work (and it shows), and they are exceptionally creative and gifted. Again, thanks to our wedding planner, Georgia Watson, for leading us to Cris and Ian. We couldn't imagine having any other photographers at our wedding.

Services Used: Photography

We would more than highly recommend Ware House Studios to any and EVERYONE! Cristiana and Ian were simply amazing to work with and their pictures not only captured our wedding but the somehow managed to capture the emotion behind our special day. We were blown away at their talent and the quality of their pictures is something we will treasure always. They are also wonderful to work with-they listened to our vision and delivered without interrupting the wedding in any way…we honestly forgot they were even there! If you want quality and unique pictures from your wedding…book Ware House Studios! You won’t be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Ian were absolutely awesome!! Ian did a great job at calming me down when my flowers didn't arrive on time.

Anonymous
10/20/2012

Where to even begin? Right from the moment I saw their gorgeous and creative work, I knew Ware House was the perfect vendor for our special day. Cristiana and Ian have such an unbelievably amazing work ethic, creative minds and fantastic chemistry that really shows in the images they capture. We couldn't have been more pleased to choose Ware House, and we will cherish these memories for years to come.

Aurora
10/14/2012

Out of all the decisions we had this was the easiest. They made everything fun and were willing to try everything for the perfect shot. We love them!!! And can't wait to use them for other events.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I know photography. I study photography. I am a photo snob. With that said...Ian and Christiana Ware exceeded our expectations in every way. The effort and energy they put into this shoot was incredible. The time they spent to get it right was massive. The results were stunning. The engagement shoot should have tipped us off to just how good they were, but they even outdid themselves at the wedding. Thank you Ian and Christiana for your talent, your friendship and your hard work. (photos don't just happen...they involve work) We would recommend you 100%.

Services Used: Photography

AMAZING! That is the only word to describe our experience with Christiana and Ian. My father is a photographer, and therefore we were very picky about who our photographer would be. From the moment I met Christiana and Ian, we instantly clicked. They are so fun, and put you at complete ease. Our engagement pictures were so incredible, that two of my close friends immediately booked them! Our wedding pictures capture the day so perfectly. They truly captured out memories, and I will treasure them always.

Services Used: Photography

I was recommended to Warehouse Studios by a close friend of mine. Ian and Cristiana photographed her wedding as well and the photos came out gorgeous! They offered a very reasonable price for the professionalism of their work and quality. Every bride dreads rain on her wedding day, especially when taking pictures in the park. We got a few shots before the rain came down, but even when it started to pour, they got some great, creative shots of my husband walking me back to the car under an umbrella. They even got creative by taking pictures outside our venue instead of the park since it was raining. I wouldnt have chosen another photographer!

Raysa
1 Review
04/14/2012

We were so blessed to have Cristiana & Ian photograph our special day! I remember from the first day we met with Cristiana I KNEW she would not let us down ( she was recommended to us by a friend) Our engagement photos were amazing and I can't even describe our wedding day photos! Absolutely beautiful. I would recommend WareHouse Studios 100% . I promise you will not be disappointed!! :)