WandaWerks Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

AWESOME, PROFESSIONAL,PERFECT! We cannot say enough! I would recommend WandaWerks to ANYONE & EVERYONE wanting THE BEST DJ Services ever!!!!! I am SO GREATFUL for the ABSOLUTELY AWESOME job they did! THANK YOU for making our event WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan, Danielle and Sean -

It was our pleasure to be of service to you! We appreciate your kind words and we truly treasure our new friends! All the best to you all!!

Warmest Regards,
Wanda & Nick

Profile Picture
Katlyn
1 Review
03/08/2014

Wanda Werks Entertainment is the best dj out there! She recently did our wedding. She kept the party going and had many song choices from all types of music! I gave her a pretty general list of what type of songs I wanted played, and she got them all, plus more that my guests loved! I would totally recommend her for any event!! We had our dream wedding and had a blast all thanks to Wanda Werks!!

WandaWerks Entertainment responded with the following comments:

It was OUR pleasure, Mrs. Laughter!! So happy that you were so pleased with our service! All the best to you and the new hubby!! :-)

Wanda & Nick

Services Used: DJ

Working with Wanda was AMAZING! Her prices were quite reasonable compared to all other vendors I spoke with. She was always extremely friendly and responsive to all of my requests throughout the planning process. When I had special song requests she went out of her way to accommodate my needs. She was timely and completely prepared for everything we could need. My guests raved about the music they played throughout the night and the dancing never stopped. In fact, when we weren't ready for the party to end she agreed to put in the extra time for us to keep the music going. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her, and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture
Debbie
1 Review
12/08/2012

Wanda did a wonderful job at our daughters wedding reception we highly recommend her

Services Used: DJ

I can't even begin to explain how great Wanda was. She took a lot of strange requests (such as entering to the Terminator theme, and having a karaoke reception) and made them ROCK. As we planned the reception, she helped me come up with an appropriate reception timeline, and kept us on track as the evening went on. She really helped make the night special. HIGHLY recommended!

WandaWerks Entertainment responded with the following comments:

It was truly my honor to be at your service! We had a wonderful time and I am very happy for you both!! You were a beautiful bride, and your entire wedding & reception was incredible!!

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely loved Wanda's service she was great and very affordable. I highly recommend her!!!!

Services Used: DJ

She is awesome on time and worked with us and everything......Highly Recommend

Services Used: DJ

They did an amazing job at my wedding!!!

Great duo!! Highly recommended

Services Used: DJ

We absolutely loved Wanda! She is so easy to communicate with and has a great selection for DJ services!

Services Used: DJ

Wanda was an AMAZING DJ. She really made the reception the best..She also provided music for the ceremony at the last minute. She played every song that we as well as the guests requested..You cant go wrong if you hire her for your wedding. She will truly make it a memorable event for you...

Services Used: DJ

At first I was skeptical about booking Wanda for my wedding because I thought "Why is her price so low?" Usually if something is too good to be true, it is... Well, I booked her anyway and I am so glad I did! Wanda was absolutley wonderful! She was so easy to work with and very professional. She had all the songs we requested and we had the best time!!! I would definitely recommend Wanda to anyone wanting a great DJ. GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Very helpful and took care of everything that she needed to! Very professional but still laid back. I would recomend using her services. WONDERFUL WOMEN!

Services Used: DJ

Wanda was amazing! She provided stellar service and was very accomodating! We were more than pleased with her work and professionalism. I recommend her for any event and will be using her in the future if a DJ is required. Thank you Wanda, you made our day very special!

Services Used: DJ

Wanda is GREAT!! I used her services for our 25th High School Reunion. I got so much more than I expected!!!! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Services Used: DJ

Wanda was great!!! We all had a wonderful time. I will use her again in the future. My wedding day was more exciting because of her services.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography