WandaWerks Entertainment

Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married
3.1

Wanda and her husband did a great job overall... They picked up on what the crowd was dancing to which was not the music i was expecting! we had a great time dancing and they did a great job.

The only complaint I have was that she voiced concerns/complaints to me (the bride) instead of the wedding planner shortly before going down the aisle and her tone was abrasive and rude.

WandaWerks Entertainment responded with the following comments:

I have no idea who this "Bride" is. Since they didn't provide their name, I am assuming that this person is not a real client of mine. I do not complain to my clients.

Leigha
03/28/2015

Wanda was absolutely AMAZING! Being a very stressed out bride she was very flexible and understanding of my busy schedule. She was so helpful with the song selection and took lots of stress off of me by taking care of the Prelude music. She had EVERYTHING we needed for our big day: wireless mic for the pastor, lights for the dance floor and KARAOKE! She really knows how to get people involved. Thanks to Wanda, our wedding was serious fun, and people are STILL talking about it. Excellent price for excellent service.

Cheryl
03/28/2015

Wanda was wonderful. They did a great job. The music was very good and the karaoke was so much fun during the last part of the wedding. We were having so much fun we did not want it to end. Wanda was very personable but professional. There service was top notch for the value. We really appreciated the great job they did. You cannot go wrong with hiring WandaWerks Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

AWESOME, PROFESSIONAL,PERFECT! We cannot say enough! I would recommend WandaWerks to ANYONE & EVERYONE wanting THE BEST DJ Services ever!!!!! I am SO GREATFUL for the ABSOLUTELY AWESOME job they did! THANK YOU for making our event WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan, Danielle and Sean -

It was our pleasure to be of service to you! We appreciate your kind words and we truly treasure our new friends! All the best to you all!!

Warmest Regards,
Wanda & Nick

Jan
01/10/2015

So thankful I found you!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend you to everyone looking for an AWESOME, PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE, GREAT DJ!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!

Kathleen
12/27/2014

WandaWerks Entertainment was so wonderful to work with! They were so sweet and it felt like having family at my wedding. They listened to all my requests, got our guests up and dancing, and made sure everything ran smoothly. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!!!

Private User
Recently Married

WandaWerks was great! They did a great job playing the music I wanted, were very professional, and kept the party going. When you hire people to be at your wedding, you want someone who will provide the services you need, be professional, and also blend right in like they're an old friend. That's exactly what we experienced with WandaWerks. I was very pleased and recommend them to my family and friends.

Katlyn
03/08/2014

Wanda Werks Entertainment is the best dj out there! She recently did our wedding. She kept the party going and had many song choices from all types of music! I gave her a pretty general list of what type of songs I wanted played, and she got them all, plus more that my guests loved! I would totally recommend her for any event!! We had our dream wedding and had a blast all thanks to Wanda Werks!!

WandaWerks Entertainment responded with the following comments:

It was OUR pleasure, Mrs. Laughter!! So happy that you were so pleased with our service! All the best to you and the new hubby!! :-)

Wanda & Nick

Services Used: DJ

Working with Wanda was AMAZING! Her prices were quite reasonable compared to all other vendors I spoke with. She was always extremely friendly and responsive to all of my requests throughout the planning process. When I had special song requests she went out of her way to accommodate my needs. She was timely and completely prepared for everything we could need. My guests raved about the music they played throughout the night and the dancing never stopped. In fact, when we weren't ready for the party to end she agreed to put in the extra time for us to keep the music going. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her, and I highly recommend her.

Debbie
12/08/2012

Wanda did a wonderful job at our daughters wedding reception we highly recommend her

Services Used: DJ

I can't even begin to explain how great Wanda was. She took a lot of strange requests (such as entering to the Terminator theme, and having a karaoke reception) and made them ROCK. As we planned the reception, she helped me come up with an appropriate reception timeline, and kept us on track as the evening went on. She really helped make the night special. HIGHLY recommended!

WandaWerks Entertainment responded with the following comments:

It was truly my honor to be at your service! We had a wonderful time and I am very happy for you both!! You were a beautiful bride, and your entire wedding & reception was incredible!!

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely loved Wanda's service she was great and very affordable. I highly recommend her!!!!

Services Used: DJ

She is awesome on time and worked with us and everything......Highly Recommend

Services Used: DJ

They did an amazing job at my wedding!!!

Great duo!! Highly recommended

Services Used: DJ

We absolutely loved Wanda! She is so easy to communicate with and has a great selection for DJ services!