Wanda's Weddings

Wanda's Weddings

Getting what you want is easy...just ask!

Las Vegas, NV 89123 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! The time taken, and heartfelt ceremony was incredible. Thank you for treating our day with such kindness.

• Wedding: 12/15/2014
Denise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was wonderful and flexible in providing us with the type of ceremony we wanted.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Lani
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was AMAZING!!! She wrote a personalized ceremony for us and took all of our input towards changes to the script. The day of the ceremony she was engaging, fun, and full of smiles. She was so kind to work with our family members to get our paperwork signed and even went above and beyond to sign our "religious" documents. We love Wanda and can't wait to attend her next ceremony with our friends.

• Wedding: 12/07/2014
AJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first email correspondence with Wanda I knew she was going to be great. Wanda was always quick to reply and made me feel like she really cared about me and my now husband. Wanda's enthuiasm continued through our engagement and made it really easy for us to get info about obtaining our marriage documents. I really appreciated all the information and loved the option for t-shirts. I will be honest, I clicked on Wanda's profile because of her brilliant smile. I figured, my wedding pictures are going to last a life time, it wouldn't hurt to have an officiant who was beautiful. Wanda's classy chic style was a plus, but Wanda's beauty shined far beyond physical looks. Wanda is a woman good to her core and one I felt very very blessed to have joining my husband and I in matrimony. Wanda created a script that was unique and special and accomodated my requests/rituals. I also really appreciated that she was open to me adding/changing/suggesting things to be included in the ceremony. After the ceremony Wanda made small talk with our families, which our families REALLY appreciated. Again, I felt like Wanda really cared for us and our families. This alone was priceless. It just felt so good to have Wanda on such a special day, the officiant sets the tone of the wedding and Wanda captured ours just as I had hoped. Our wedding was so special, and that was largely do to Wanda's presence, demeanor and script. Thank you again Wanda!

• Wedding: 11/25/2014
Julianna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was fantastic. She also met with us before the ceremony which was important to us. Everyone in attendance also said she did a great job. I would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
kevin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I feel like I don't even know where to start. Wanda did an AMAZING job!!!! I feel as if I don't have enough nice things to say about her. She was professional, timely and best of all personable. Wanda did everything I could have asked for and more. She came to our home to meet with my husband and I, she was very timely with emails/text messages and phone calls, extremely flexabile with her schedule for any additonal meetings/converstaions, she provided a copy of the reading she would use to marry us ahead off time for us to approve. She went out of her way to meet with me at my facility to ensure she knew where the facility was and she did a test run to ensure she would make our wedding on time as she had another wedding before ours the same day. I would recomend her to any one getting married in Las Vegas, we were lucky enough to fall upon her as the respresentative from our linens company had recomended her to us. Wanda you did such an amazing job, we were lucky to have you apart of your special day, thank you again!!!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was amazing! She really molded the ceremony around who we were as a couple. She was very supportive and walked us through step by step. I would highly recommend Wanda to anyone looking to get married!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was wonderful! She contacted us to get information to cater our wedding ceremony to just our liking. Wanda was very friendly and professional during correspondence leading up to and during the wedding. She informed us as to where and how to obtain our marriage license quickly.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Abbie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was an amazing officiant. She was quick to respond to all communication and very kind in her responses. She was willing to work with us to make our ceremony perfect and was a huge resource for the legal side of the marriage which was wonderful since we came in from out of state. Our ceremony was beautiful, emotional and the readings Wanda chose were fantastic. While we were unable to even meet Wanda face to face before the ceremony it was like she has known us for years! We were slightly concerned with length and content since we decided to go with a non traditional secular ceremony, but Wanda got it all perfect and everyone commented how lovely it was. Wanda is amazing and were we to ever get married again she would be there for that too!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Stefani
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will just start by saying I originally was planning on having a family member officiate our wedding and 3 weeks before the wedding, plans fell through. On such short notice Wanda was happy to do our wedding and immediately sent a "get to know you" email. Shortly after that we received another email which let her tailor to our specific ceremony preferences. On the day of the wedding Wanda met with me a couple hours before the ceremony. When she walked through the door she had an immediate calming presence, which I needed, and she was so nice to meet. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful thanks to her. She made us feel important, like it was her first wedding ever. You can tell she loves what she does, and we loved her for that. Our family and friends went on and on about how beautiful her words were and how pleasant she was. I wouldn't change it if I could. She was wonderful and we will never forget her!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She did a lovely job at out wedding and kept it short and sweet which is what we asked for.

• Wedding: 11/04/2014
nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at Spring Mountain earlier this month, all planned with the help of Wanda Tracey, and what a day it turned out to be! Wanda helped me with everything and was there every step of the way, from planning to writing our vows to being there for support! Without her I doubt it would have been so special! I would love to say a huge thank you to her for making our day unforgettable and the best time of our lives! Many thanks for everything! Kind regards, Kellie and Martyn Collison

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography
Kellie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was tremendous. She went over and above what we expected for our wedding ceremony. Her service was exceptionally nice and the comments and vows were perfect. She took her time to "do it right." She even picked up our wedding cake for us so we wouldn't have to incur a delivery charge. We cannot recommend Wanda enough to officiate a wedding ceremony. Thanks so much Wanda for making our day very special and memorable!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful Officiat! My family and friends all thought Wanda did a fantastic job.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
Cameron
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was WONDERFUL. She made it a point to come talk to each of us and made it a point to ensure me that she was there for us if we needed anything. She was so soothing and a calm spirit on such a hectic day. She was one of the people who made that day easier than it could have been.

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Joshua
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks so much for a memorable wedding!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
melissa
702-203-9852
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment