Wanda's Weddings

Wanda's Weddings

Getting what you want is easy...just ask!

Las Vegas, NV 89123 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was fantastic. She also met with us before the ceremony which was important to us. Everyone in attendance also said she did a great job. I would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
kevin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was amazing! She really molded the ceremony around who we were as a couple. She was very supportive and walked us through step by step. I would highly recommend Wanda to anyone looking to get married!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was wonderful! She contacted us to get information to cater our wedding ceremony to just our liking. Wanda was very friendly and professional during correspondence leading up to and during the wedding. She informed us as to where and how to obtain our marriage license quickly.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Abbie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was an amazing officiant. She was quick to respond to all communication and very kind in her responses. She was willing to work with us to make our ceremony perfect and was a huge resource for the legal side of the marriage which was wonderful since we came in from out of state. Our ceremony was beautiful, emotional and the readings Wanda chose were fantastic. While we were unable to even meet Wanda face to face before the ceremony it was like she has known us for years! We were slightly concerned with length and content since we decided to go with a non traditional secular ceremony, but Wanda got it all perfect and everyone commented how lovely it was. Wanda is amazing and were we to ever get married again she would be there for that too!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Stefani
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will just start by saying I originally was planning on having a family member officiate our wedding and 3 weeks before the wedding, plans fell through. On such short notice Wanda was happy to do our wedding and immediately sent a "get to know you" email. Shortly after that we received another email which let her tailor to our specific ceremony preferences. On the day of the wedding Wanda met with me a couple hours before the ceremony. When she walked through the door she had an immediate calming presence, which I needed, and she was so nice to meet. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful thanks to her. She made us feel important, like it was her first wedding ever. You can tell she loves what she does, and we loved her for that. Our family and friends went on and on about how beautiful her words were and how pleasant she was. I wouldn't change it if I could. She was wonderful and we will never forget her!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She did a lovely job at out wedding and kept it short and sweet which is what we asked for.

• Wedding: 11/04/2014
nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at Spring Mountain earlier this month, all planned with the help of Wanda Tracey, and what a day it turned out to be! Wanda helped me with everything and was there every step of the way, from planning to writing our vows to being there for support! Without her I doubt it would have been so special! I would love to say a huge thank you to her for making our day unforgettable and the best time of our lives! Many thanks for everything! Kind regards, Kellie and Martyn Collison

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography
Kellie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was tremendous. She went over and above what we expected for our wedding ceremony. Her service was exceptionally nice and the comments and vows were perfect. She took her time to "do it right." She even picked up our wedding cake for us so we wouldn't have to incur a delivery charge. We cannot recommend Wanda enough to officiate a wedding ceremony. Thanks so much Wanda for making our day very special and memorable!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful Officiat! My family and friends all thought Wanda did a fantastic job.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
Cameron
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was WONDERFUL. She made it a point to come talk to each of us and made it a point to ensure me that she was there for us if we needed anything. She was so soothing and a calm spirit on such a hectic day. She was one of the people who made that day easier than it could have been.

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Joshua
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks so much for a memorable wedding!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was GREAT. She did our wedding as if she's known and my husband for years. She was able to make it personal, without overdoing or exaggerating anything.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
domonique
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda is absolutely amazing!! She made our ceremony so great. We received so many compliments on her conduction of our ceremony from our guests. Wanda followed through with everything that we asked and wanted, I highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Jacque
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was wonderful and performed a great ceremony. She replied immediately to our emails. She sent us a complete copy of the ceremony before the ceremony which gave us the ability to edit what we liked and didn't like. Wanda showed up early and was there to answer any and all questions we had. She also explained the process on how to obtain our certificate once everything was over. Once the ceremony was over she stayed to congratulate us. Wanda was great!!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda was excellent. SO personable, organized. She made our wedding even more special!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/09/2014
Juliana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wanda made the entire process of the wedding ceremony so easy! She and I communicated over email and she was very responsive. She provides very detailed instructions of how to obtain the marriage license as well. The ceremony was absolutely perfect and everything I wanted. Wanda also suggested the "Love letter box" which my husband and I found to be so unique and it was a great surprise for everyone at the wedding. I highly recommend Wanda to anyone who is getting married!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Courtney
702-203-9852
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment