Walmart Bakery

Walmart Bakery

Fredericksburg, VA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.6
Value
Flexibility
3.2
0.1

Everyone is ranting and raving about the cake. What! The cakes come in frozen and pre frosted. All yhe people at walmart have to do is decorate yhem. They even come in pre filled. Maybe you should find out what bakery bakes the cakes for walmart and cut out the middle man!

3.1

We went to Wal-Mart for our wedding cake. thought it was great that we could get a beautiful cake that fed many for $130!! We settled on a 3 tiered, vanilla cake with separators in our wedding colors: ivory, black and platinum. I was just goin to go with black and white, but the baker insisted she custom make platinum/ grey icing along with the other colors on the cake. Excited, I have her the green light. I first time I saw my cake was as we were entering the reception as husband and wife after the introduction.... the horror I saw across the room: A BABY BLUE CAKE!!!! long story short, we received a full refund. the baker never apologized and felt she didn't do anything wrong. the cake tasted great, but the colors and the border was so wrong.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I absolutly love our wedding cake we got from Walmart. Not only was it very affordable it was delicious! We bought a 5 tiered cascading cake with all of our flowers and colors for about $200! It tasted like it came from a expensive baker! LOVE WALMART!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My aunt bought my wedding cake from the Walmart bakery...it was really good cake...we got alot of compliments on good the cake was.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake tasted great and you cannot beat the cost! The bottom tier wasn't decorated quite how I wanted it but other than that I was happy with how the cake turned out.

The baker I spoke with when I ordered the cake was very professional and spent quite a bit of time with me discussing how I wanted the cake.

0.9

If they can't put real twist ties and only tape their better bread bags closed why would buy a wedding cake from them. The bakery VP must be an idiot.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
3.5

Bought some thank-you gifts at Wal Mart. Good prices.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We chose Wal-Mart to do our cake because we did not want to waste $400 or more on a cake!! We got a 3 tier cake (and they have MANY different styles) for only $130 and it fed over 140 people!! It was awesome! Everyone loved it and it was beautiful! I thought it was great! The only hiccup was when we went back to ask a question a few weeks later, it was really difficult to find someone to help us (but hey, that's Wal-Mart! Haha). But we got help eventually and they even had our cake ready 3 hours prior to the wedding like we asked. Just make sure that you book in advance to ask questions if you think of them later. They did a great job! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND WAL-MART CAKES TO ANYONE GETTING MARRIED!!

3.4

We got the invitations at Walmart and did them ourselves. We were able to personalize them with our colors. We had a lot of compliments on them and we saved a ton of money.

Services Used: Invitations
3.8

We got both our wedding cake and groom's cake from Walmart's bakery. They were both very tasty. The main problem I with them was I was told one thing when I was researching information about the cakes and another when I went to order it. For example, when I first was investigating using Walmart has our bakery, I was told I could have several different cake choices as well as different fillings. Well when I went to order the cake, I found out the only cake option was white and their were no fillings. I was told the choices of cake favors and fillings were only available for sheet cakes. Needless to say I was unimpressed but it was too late to choose someone else. I also gave them a swatch from my dress so that the color of the roses could be matched (it was red) but when I received it, they were dark burgundy! Again I was not happy but it was too late to do anything about it since it was the day of the wedding! At least the cake tasted really good :-) I guess I shouldn't complain when the three layer cake only cost me $154, but still I think they could have had a little better of service and at least make the roses red!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Plan your cake about a month in advance!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best cake I ever had, awesome customer service. They worked with me to get what I wanted.