Reviews (4)

• Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
If you are considering using Wafaa Gatie for your linens/flowers, be prepared to deal with someone extremely unprofessional, unorganized, and very hard to work with. I hired Wafaa to do the chair covers and table overlays for my wedding. From the first moment I met her I had a feeling that she would be my only vendor I couldn't trust, and I was right. I reiterated to her MANY times, through texts and phone calls, how many chair covers I needed, the chair covers I wanted and how I wanted them tied. Yet she still managed to get it all wrong. My mom and aunts had to re-do all of the chair covers on every single chair 2 hours before my wedding, while I was getting ready, they were fixing Wafaa's mistakes. And she WAY overcharged me from the price I was originally told. She was such a nightmare to work with. I can't comment on her flowers because I did not use her for that, but I can imagine that she is just as scatterbrained with that as she is with the linens. There are so many other options for flower/linen vendors out there, do yourself a favor and keep looking. She is not worth the headache.
Wedding: 08/08/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I heard of her through my sister-in-law who used her eight years prior. I was pleasantly pleased!!! If you are the bride that needs all control and have no flexibility then you may not like her, but I can say honestly... you will NOT be disappointed! She will not leave your venue until it looks perfect... she will even fix your linens! Last minute I had to use her linens for lights on our high-tops... she came through for me when my linen lady couldn't that I wished I used her for linens and flowers together! Her work is absolutely amazing!
Wedding: 11/24/2012
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Amazing work! She really comes through at the end.
Wedding: 08/21/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Private User 6 Reviews
Wafaa did an amazing job. There was a problem with the original linens so they upgraded my linens for no additional charge. The day of the wedding, all the flowers, linens and chairs arrived on time. Everything was exactly what we had discussed in our meetings. Her prices are amazing and even though she is a little scatterbrained but she comes through at the end.
Wedding: 2+ years ago